Page 66 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Obsessive crazy people chasing after a man/woman they just HAVE to have are known as needy, possessive, controlling and stalking are not abused as Alyce diagnoses. She is twisting it into "classic abuse". Jodi was in her own fantasy life. TA is not here to give his side.

Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    Are JA's an TA's FB stil around? I have only seen the MySpace. Anyone have links.
    I found it! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816339455

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Does anybody know where part 1 of the Abe email is at? I have the 2nd page, but can't find the first page.

Here's what page 2 says
    Ya know this ALaV keeps talking about TA was unfaithful to Jodi, cheated on her and the BS that led to the trust issues. Travis didn't call her gf and he didn't want to be her bf. He told her to date other people. Doesn't sound like a monogamous exclusive relationship to me and some of the dates ALaV reviews from the journal are times outside the 5 months (per jodi) they were a couple. As jodi herself said in response to kissing on the infamous love sack, "I'm single".
    Whether monogamous or not...Travis continued sexual relations with Jodi...secretly.

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    Does anyone think that in the pics in the shower of Travis he was in the head of "Thank god she's fuckin gone "and "what the fuck am I doing with this kooky bitch" soul searching himself while he washes her off of himself leaning on the wall saying" god fuckin help me" and then the pic of "oh shit she's back"?

imo, she snuck in, left, came back...remember how the Hughes' couldn't get her to leave after asking her to? he could not get rid of her. maybe he thought if he had sex w/her she would go.
    lol this comment made me laugh

i have thought similar things before

Why the hell would ask jodi for $4000? Jodi didn't have tjat kind of $$ and Travis knew that. Did she owe him $$? Travis knew plenty of other people in a better position to help if he needed it. Do we know for sure he asked as a loan? None of that sounds quite right to me. Does anyone have more info on this?

dimedropper
    I also would have liked Martinez to go into further detail with Jodi about what was talked about during the shower photo shoot.There was down time between photos and this was before any fog.Almost a actual timeline with her with the photos,I know someone did one but it would have been interesting to hear from her what was being said in more detail.yes yes yes it would have been more lies but some crumbs of truth could have leaked out.

ETA:

Why the hell would ask jodi for $4000? Jodi didn't have tjat kind of $$ and Travis knew that. Did she owe him $$? Travis knew plenty of other people in a better position to help if he needed it. Do we know for sure he asked as a loan? None of that sounds quite right to me. Does anyone have more info on this?
    he wanted his money from selling her the car
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 04-03-2013 at 12:48 PM. Reason: To eliminate back-to-back posts. :)

Does anybody know where part 1 of the Abe email is at? I have the 2nd page, but can't find the first page.

Here's what page 2 says
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Stress View Post
    See all your previous posts and replies on the last thread. Which got locked down, as we're all very aware.

You'll find the required responses to ALL of the same things you're posting here. We're all kinda fond of our thread and don't want it closed again due to unnecessary shenanigans. Thanks awfully. Please note, I'm being nice.

Oh Dee Stress:

Stop stressing. Nothing locked down. All posts viewable and I did check. MDS admin are very fair and as a paying member....they would especially let me know...if i had gone too far. Thus far, they have not. Why are you creating unnecessary drama with me and my opinions ? Don't you think the sheer savagery of Jodi Arias's actions is enough?

Please mark the time and date of this post for your reference / records. and please note MDS rules posted at the beginning of this new...Part II thread. In other words, go to page 1. Read, absorb, learn , get it, got it, good. It is called the Constitution. Thank you

ETA:

Here's what page 2 says
    Quote Originally Posted by KatKuriosity View Post
    It is craziness. She was beautiful (imo) and talented. She could have had a good life.

It's like Aileen Wourmos. She married a wealthy older man, and could have lived really well. But no, she decided to beat her husband with his own cane, and ended up becoming a serial killing prostitute instead. Nuts.
    Aileen was way different than Jodi.... Just look at Aileen's childhood vs. Jodi's.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    See I told ya'll that mooter of hers is like the Room of Requirement in the Harry Potter books. She can stash shampoo bottles, notebooks, pens, murder weapons, backpacks, cappuccino machines...anything she wants and smuggle it back to her cell
    That's because she's already hypnotized the guards....she's the Jail Queen....fembot special

Quote Originally Posted by AgathaAppleswine View Post
    I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that. And as someone else said, it's so telling that Jodi's mom wasn't all, "OMG, not Jodi!"

I don't understand your point. You keep rehashing this, and going on and on and on and on about it. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I do not understand the purpose of what you're saying. People who try to keep stalkers away are still sometimes killed by them. People who try to reason with stalkers are killed by them.

I respect that you have an opinion on this case, but your logic is completely lacking. You haven't spoken to Travis. You didn't ask him what he tried to do, or how concerned he was about her being a stalker. Jesus, for all we know, after the tire slashing incident, he talked to Jodi, and she apologized, or she simply said it wasn't her, and he let it go. You don't know their private conversations, what they said to each other in person or over the phone.

Jodi is an excellent liar. Remember, ALV was just talking about how abusers will often reassure their victims? Whenever Jodi acted out, perhaps she would always say, "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I just get a little crazy. I promise I'll try harder", and like many abuse victims, Travis relented.

So besides trying to pin the blame on Travis by saying he should have done something differently, what are you trying to imply with his "he did nothing (that you know of) to stop his stalker"? Don't repeat the same line about "It's the truth and you can't deny it"....I'm not asking that. I want to know what your point is -- besides blaming Travis.
    And you haven't spoken or engaged with Travis either . I have never implied that I can know what I cannot know. I only know...based on solid proven evidence by the detectives and the prosecution, Sir Juan...that Travis continued a secret sexual relationship with his known stalker till the end. This is not an opinion but FACT. See my many previous posts as to why Travis MAY have risked his life this way. If you don't agree, OK.... But please do more research and try and be more objective. This is not about , you, me, us. This is about understanding....so as to prevent this type of crime from happening again. It's about being knowingly aware of seriously unhealthy signs in people we have yet still...CHOSEN to engage with. Hopefully, during and after this trial, "NO I will not engage. I refuse to be lied to, manipulated or seduced. I will not! " becomes an anthem.
    Last edited by Peace Corpse; 04-03-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Oh, I agree, Aileen had a terrible childhood, and was really out of her head by the time she was executed. Jodi's childhood seems pretty typical, and odd as she is, she doesn't seem insane. My reason for comparing them was that both were women who had other options, but chose to self destruct and take others out with them instead. I guess you could say the same for any murderer.

I'm really interested in how expert witnesses do their thang, so any insight is appreciated. When one side approaches an expert about testifying, the offending party is still considered innocent (as in, innocent until proven guilty). So that expert has to assume that what they are given to work with is the truth, knowing that it is not their job to determine guilt or innocence, right? Alyce has to work with what she is given by the defense.

Laviolette isn't pointing fingers, just answering Willmott's questions. The defense -- not Alyce -- is trying to point fingers, but I honestly don't believe that Alyce has an agenda. I think she's doing a good job of remaining objective rather than siding with the defense (Dr. Dick, anyone?). If she was biased, she wouldn't bring up things that so clearly incriminate Jodi more than Travis. I think we would hear the same answers if it was Travis on the stand and Jodi was dead.

This woman isn't an idiot. Discredit her all you want, but this is someone who has worked tirelessly on behalf of abused women, men, and children, won countless awards for her work, started community outreach programs...the list goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Is it me or does Jodi look more and more evil as time goes by? Her face today was sending cold shivers down my spine...
    Yes! I noticed that too! She's also getting more pronounced jowls. She's starting to look old and mean! I wonder how she will do in prison as opposed to jail? I doubt she will get the same warm reception from other inmates.

On another note, I must be too left brained, because if I were a juror, I would discount her entire testimony. She is an admitted liar, which would make it impossible for me to sift through her testimony to determine what is truth ad what is a lie. I liken it to drawing conclusions on a scientific experiment based on faulty data. Maybe that's why I've never been chosen for a jury. Lol

And one last note, I only watched about 30 seconds of Mama Arias' interview (hardly an interrogation when she's freely spilling her guts), and I believe that 30 seconds tells me more about Jodi than an entire week of Alyce's speculative testimony.

I recognize the defense has the legal right to a defense, even if its chock full of mischaracterizations, but why wouldn't the judge let this interview in? Too prejudicial? Seems like it's very telling testimony to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    I can't imagine what it would be like if my child was responsible for slaughtering another human being and facing the death penalty. It's got to be excruciatingly painful. I hate to blame the family for what is evil in Jodi. I think the dad has the right idea by not being in court and supporting Stabby. He can't be all bad. Now her mother....I don't know what to make of her. I know I don't like her, but I can't necessarily blame her for Stabby's actions.
    I can't imagine how I'd feel either. Jodi gave us the picture of abuse in the family, but I think it was not as she portrayed. She was a defiant person through life, and it was her way or no way. The parents raised her the only way they knew how. I wish I knew some of the skills that my daughter learned by getting educated in child development in college. Her skills turned out far greater than mine. When a child did something wrong, she explained what was done and why. In the same scenario, I would just spank. So, I guess if my child was in court, she'd say I abused her if she needed an excuse.
    As for her dad not in court, that can be explained. He's been on dialysis for years, I assume in Yreka, not phoenix. Dialysis cleans the blood of junk, but leaves the person wiped out, especially the elderly.

ETA:

Quote Originally Posted by BreachofTrust View Post
    Yes! I noticed that too! She's also getting more pronounced jowls. She's starting to look old and mean! I wonder how she will do in prison as opposed to jail? I doubt she will get the same warm reception from other inmates.

On another note, I must be too left brained, because if I were a juror, I would discount her entire testimony. She is an admitted liar, which would make it impossible for me to sift through her testimony to determine what is truth ad what is a lie. I liken it to drawing conclusions on a scientific experiment based on faulty data. Maybe that's why I've never been chosen for a jury. Lol

And one last note, I only watched about 30 seconds of Mama Arias' interview (hardly an interrogation when she's freely spilling her guts), and I believe that 30 seconds tells me more about Jodi than an entire week of Alyce's speculative testimony.

I recognize the defense has the legal right to a defense, even if its chock full of mischaracterizations, but why wouldn't the judge let this interview in? Too prejudicial? Seems like it's very telling testimony to me.
    Jodi is definitely changing, likely life in jail along with her court schedule is not helping the situation. Her note taking and constant writing is baffling to me. In her mind it must be accomplishing something. She's intensly sizing up the jury now and it's so visible. If I were a juror, I'd find that to be irritating because she clearly has her mind on other things.

Jodi's there only as a challenge for the spotlight, it's me, me, me, see me. It has been recorded about her sneaky and defiant ways in jail and has been coached by her defense team how to behave and look frail while in the courtroom and this must be challenging for her. She must have thoughts in her head just screaming to get out. Obviously outside the public eye, she's a different person.

ALV said she viewed all films, I wonder if she saw these clips of the parents.

Why were they not let in, or are we sure they were shown?
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 04-03-2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: To eliminate back-to-back post and fix quote bubble error for OP. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    Steven Carroll and Jon Dixon are on there

https://www.facebook.com/steven.carroll.7509
    https://www.facebook.com/jdixonucd
    - Beauty is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by phantompoet View Post
    So Steve Carroll does exist then....

Also Jon Dixons profile pic ...eerily similar to ones I've seen of Travis and JA. Or am I seeing things.

Napoleon had a facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/napoleon.alexander.3

Sorry if this has been posted earlier but we're up to pg 66 suddenly!! Does anyone know if Stabby's folks interrogation vids are on the web anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by KatKuriosity View Post
    It is craziness. She was beautiful (imo) and talented. She could have had a good life.

It's like Aileen Wourmos. She married a wealthy older man, and could have lived really well. But no, she decided to beat her husband with his own cane, and ended up becoming a serial killing prostitute instead. Nuts.

Aileen Wourmos so intrigued me. Yes she was diabolical and a total looney-toon, but for some reason I felt sorry for her. She had an awful life growing up and certainly had mental issues (hmmmm..sounds familiar)

Quote Originally Posted by royals02 View Post
    Aileen Wourmos so intrigued me. Yes she was diabolical and a total looney-toon, but for some reason I felt sorry for her. She had an awful life growing up and certainly had mental issues (hmmmm..sounds familiar)
    She also really experienced horrid abuse. I felt sorry for her, too. Stabby....um...not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    Napoleon had a facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/napoleon.alexander.3

Sorry if this has been posted earlier but we're up to pg 66 suddenly!! Does anyone know if Stabby's folks interrogation vids are on the web anywhere?
    I saw the first one on HLN site. They are posted here on page 64, post 1581 with lettering of the voices.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvian View Post
    So Steve Carroll does exist then....

Also Jon Dixons profile pic ...eerily similar to ones I've seen of Travis and JA. Or am I seeing things.
    I bet these men that had anything to do with Stabby are thanking their lucky stars on a daily basis that they shook her loose. I wonder how many times a day they say to themselves that it could have been them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    I bet these men that had anything to do with Stabby are thanking their lucky stars on a daily basis that they shook her loose. I wonder how many times a day they say to themselves that it could have been them.
    I bet they are. Scary really.

May 10, 08- EX 448-The text message about Steve Carrol
    May 10, 08- EX 425, 426, 427-Breast pictures. (These were not shown in court) but they are pre surgery breast pictures before Jodi's surgery in June 06
    May 10, 08- Jodi posted the last entry to her blog. It reads, in part: "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."
    May 11, 08-EX 499- The text where Travis tells Jodi she looks beautiful in her photos
    CLIPPED FOR SPACE

First time reading this...omg, how creepy. I learn something new everyday, as if there wasn't enough drama to fill a murder trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    The Diagnostic Significance of Jodi’s Unique Ability to Lie

Ms. Arias, compared to the normal individual, has a unique ability to lie. She lies, not always but always when it benefits her. It is the manner in which she lies which is the most revealing. A review of her video interviews will clearly demonstrate this. We first must recognize as we watch those videos, that she knows that she is lying. We don’t have to judge whether or not what she is saying is true because she has admitted that everything she said, in those interviews, was a lie. In the interviews she appears to be calm, serene, witty and charming. Wit and charm are characteristics of an individual with antisocial personality disorder. Both the wit and charm are used to manipulate others. Manipulating others is also characteristic of the antisocial.

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/diagn...-two-of-three/

Diagnosing Jodi Arias: Part Three of Three

Persons with BPD have great difficulty moving out of their home and into the world, alone. For instance, they oftentimes have great difficulty moving away to college. They often will struggle, return and then have to attend a local college or university. They have a great fear of abandonment. A hallmark characteristic of BPD is self-mutilation. This often goes beyond simple cutting. It may involve using a knife or scalpel to carve their boyfriends initials into their arm or thigh. Or using a lit cigarette to burn the initials deep into their skin.

Their love relationships alternate, within their mind, between idealization and total devaluation. If we look at Jodi’s journals, we can see no sign of this fluctuation. Her relationship with Travis appeared to be fairly steady. There was very little fluctuation in how she describes the relationship or how she wrote about the relationship in her journals.

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/diagn...hree-of-three/
    This was a good read. Very interesting about the lack of self mutilation w/ Stabby. Though had she fallen in with a different crowd, I could see her getting tattoed, pierced, the whole nine. A mild form of self mutilation, but with her I'm sure just a monkey see monkey do.

For those unaware, all of the unedited interrogation tapes have been posted by David Lohr and can be found in his You Tube channel. There are 18 of them

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1x...BOgyops5B8eRLw
    I skimmed through these. I am getting my period soon and bluntly, I don't have the fucking patience for this woman. I can see the change in demeanor from Flores to Flo the Cop. I kind of think it's more about that voice recorder in the middle of the table than anything else.

On cross with JM, she admitted she found out about MiMi going to Cancun May 28th. Then later she said she found everything out about MiMi in the spring of 2008 when Travis showed her MiMi's pictures and said he liked MiMi. When Nurmi got back up, he went into details about that and she said she didn't find out about MiMi/Cancun until the memorial. I should probably make that note on the timeline?! Jodi knew about MiMi. She wrote about MiMi and Travis' 3rd date in her diary.

I'm sort of thinking he was using MiMi- thinking Jodi would leave him alone. Sounds like Travis told Jodi lots of stuff about MiMi and how he liked her. *Maybe* he hoped Jodi would get the hint and move on with her life. Or Travis could have been using MiMi (and by saying that, I mean using MiMi's name) to make Jodi jealous.

Have a good day everyone!
    ^This. I've done that in the past, but I let the friend know. Poor Travis thought he was talking to a normal human.

Quote Originally Posted by qtkitycat View Post
    HAHAHA.....so JA thought Deanna was a little crazy. OMG...if I were a juror, I would have just broke out in laughter
    I know right? This would be me

I left the HLN link open in hopes of more video from Mama and Poppa Arias's interviews, no dice but found out that Stabby has been a bad bad girl in jail. Fighting, hiding pens, smuggling shit in shampoo bottles, disobeying an instructor, etc.
    It makes me so happy to know she is getting in fights in jail. I will sleep better when she is getting in fights in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    Have you noticed how dead- eyed Jodi's family is ? No expressions. they all look like fat mannequins. Talk about "blunt affect".
    Something is not right. Jodi's Mother and family.... appears to be a Stepford Wife Clan of sorts...blank....totally blank. When the camera pans...to Travis's family their emotions are clear... What is going on here?
    I wouldn't be surprised if they are pretty well medicated. I was on Zoloft when I was about 17. I was pretty much a zombie when it came to emotions. Now I just ease my depression with video games and Mcflurries.

Hey, but come on, let us all put ourselves in Travis's shoes and be honest, how many of you would have put up with all the shitty and crazy things Jodi did to Travis that he was fully aware of.....

He knew she was unhealthy for him in a major way....he even sacrificed his religious beliefs knowing full well he was doing this....

Also note: he was a 180 pound 5 foot 10 man. A physically strong man. His stalker, 115 pounds 5'5 or 5'6 . How was this woman able to do what she did? Unless....Travis chose to ignore or just wouldn't seriously DEAL with her.... She set him up...how was that possible for someone who was obviously her physical superior
    If someone wants you dead badly enough, they'll find a way. i don't think it would have mattered in the slightest what Travis did or didn't do. Jodi had decided he wasn't going to live anymore, some time in May apparently, so Travis was a dead man walking. There's actually an interesting passage from Jodi in the sex tape from 10 May...about someone you hate then become friends with but can't develop that as they die soon. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she had decided early May she was going to kill Travis.

The girl in Jon Dixon's profile pic looks an awful lot like Jodi with braids, now that's really creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by Freethinker View Post
    I saw the first one on HLN site. They are posted here on page 64, post 1581 with lettering of the voices.
    Thanks FT! I saw this on HLN. I was wondering if there was any more out there yet? Like the David Lohr vids? Maybe this is all we'll get! It's fascinating to hear what they have to say! They will have seen more of the real Jodi than anyone! Although I find her Dad's comment a bit disturbing when Flores tells him that basically, we believe your daughter brutally murdered Travis. He replies: "I know man, she was gettin along with him so good" WFT!

Jodi's email to Abe (there is a small part missing) (misspelling could be mine. This was a rush before court comes back on)
    Found this piece on the interwebs:

"please know that I'm not assuming that you're still pursuing me or that you see as some kind of prize that you're striving for. We rarely talk outside of PPl events, and I am fully aware that you have a life completely outside the realm of "Jodi" which involves a blossoming business, a large social circle and network of people, and most likely many other female interests as well"

Thread Information