Page 58 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

I am so pissed I missed Mama Arias..but I have it on now!

Quote Originally Posted by Freethinker View Post
    This happened so quick, what were they referring to?
    That was Sandy talking about Jodi. Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    Of course, Jodi was abusive...horribly abusive....so why would Travis give into his abusive known stalker ?
    See all your previous posts and replies on the last thread. Which got locked down, as we're all very aware.

You'll find the required responses to ALL of the same things you're posting here. We're all kinda fond of our thread and don't want it closed again due to unnecessary shenanigans. Thanks awfully. Please note, I'm being nice.

Of course, Jodi was abusive...horribly abusive....so why would Travis give into his abusive known stalker ?
    i think he gave in in order to "calm her down"

as a male, ive seen the same clingy/insecure/desperate behavior that jodi displays very often in girls ive known..sometimes its easier to just do w/e they say in hopes they will calm down

and you have to remember, sometimes the police arent much help when it comes to males who are in abusive relationships

How the hell does Dr. Drew always seem to get this shit first? I hate that they dole it out in 15 second snippets sandwiched by Mr. Statestheobvious, Esq. and 40 commercials.

Pardon me for being extremely late, but this ALV is still being questioned by the defense?!?? When does JM get his turn?? Crikey.

On another note, totally just saw Sandy Arias' interview with Det Flores. BOMBSHELL!!
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post

as a male, ive seen the same clingy/insecure/desperate behavior that jodi displays very often in girls ive known..sometimes its easier to just do w/e they say in hopes they will calm down

and you have to remember, sometimes the police arent much help when it comes to males who are in abusive relationships
    Maybe he gave in because she, as far as I was aware, had been pretty discrete about the sexual nature of their relationship and that was convenient...and he had a boner.

Sometimes the most obvious explanation is the right one. Who knows though. People are weird and unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Bet this new release will wipe the smile right off of Sandy's face.
    This film might help us grasp why her mom didn't act "right" to us. Mom already knew Jodi was nuts, and she has had experiences with Jodi that we didn't know about until now.

Quote Originally Posted by andreanna View Post
    Is this online anywhere?
    "Jodi has mental problems. Jodi would freak out all the time. I'd...I had quite a few of her friends call and tell me that I needed to get her some help. I had one call me in the middle of the night and tell me that she needed help."

Youch.
    http://www.livenewschat.tv/twoon/
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

I know what the evidence PROVES...there are a pictures, emails, texts, phone calls ..solid evidence that Travis continued a sexual relationship right up to the day of his torturous murder with someone he knew was obsessed with him in an extremely unhealthy way. No way around this fact. I hate to say.
    nothing has been proven, you know some of the texts and emails, mostly the one sided versions the defense has put out - which is just a tiny snap shot on a 2 year time period - there are tons that none of us know and will prolly never know, so you can't assume/judge anything about what travis did, didn't do, should have done unless you know the entire story - nothing is so black and white here like it appears to be on your planet

I know what the evidence PROVES...there are a pictures, emails, texts, phone calls ..solid evidence that Travis continued a sexual relationship right up to the day of his torturous murder with someone he knew was obsessed with him in an extremely unhealthy way. No way around this fact. I hate to say.
    it could be he knew how obsessive she was, so to thwart further destruction to his life, he will do w/e she wants?

have you ever thought of that?

she was already hacking into his phone and social accounts, im sure he thought of the consequence of him saying "NO" and it probably wasnt worth it

Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post
    So according to Sandy, when Jodi came home from her trip to murder Travis, she was acting perfectly normal. In fact, she asked Flores how could she act normal after what she did. Then more about Jodi's mental problems, and how her friends were calling in the middle of the night saying Jodi needed mental help...
    Why does this not surprise me? Hmmmm...
    I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that. And as someone else said, it's so telling that Jodi's mom wasn't all, "OMG, not Jodi!"

I don't understand your point. You keep rehashing this, and going on and on and on and on about it. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I do not understand the purpose of what you're saying. People who try to keep stalkers away are still sometimes killed by them. People who try to reason with stalkers are killed by them.

I respect that you have an opinion on this case, but your logic is completely lacking. You haven't spoken to Travis. You didn't ask him what he tried to do, or how concerned he was about her being a stalker. Jesus, for all we know, after the tire slashing incident, he talked to Jodi, and she apologized, or she simply said it wasn't her, and he let it go. You don't know their private conversations, what they said to each other in person or over the phone.

Jodi is an excellent liar. Remember, ALV was just talking about how abusers will often reassure their victims? Whenever Jodi acted out, perhaps she would always say, "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I just get a little crazy. I promise I'll try harder", and like many abuse victims, Travis relented.

So besides trying to pin the blame on Travis by saying he should have done something differently, what are you trying to imply with his "he did nothing (that you know of) to stop his stalker"? Don't repeat the same line about "It's the truth and you can't deny it"....I'm not asking that. I want to know what your point is -- besides blaming Travis.

Maybe he gave in because she, as far as I was aware, had been pretty discrete about the sexual nature of their relationship and that was convenient...and he had a boner.

Sometimes the most obvious explanation is the right one. Who knows though. People are weird and unpredictable.
    lol yea there is that too.. im sure he still had feeling for her, otherwise he wouldnt have let her stay in his house the day he died

How the hell does Dr. Drew always seem to get this shit first? I hate that they dole it out in 15 second snippets sandwiched by Mr. Statestheobvious, Esq. and 40 commercials.
    Right? Earlier today my husband and I were guessing who would win the BOMBSHELL interview with "Juror #5"...Nancy Grace, Jane Velez Mitchell or Dr. Drew. I actually looked for her to pop up on one of the HLN shows tonight but no luck.

Drew seems lately to get the good stuff more quickly, but I believe Nancy would sacrifice her first-born twin to score the Juror #5 interview.

Any guesses on who lands the Juror #5 interview?

I'm convinced that VioletPlanet is from the JAII site and is trying to get this thread shut down too! Anyway the mods can ban his/her ass?!

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post

Great points ...I just wish Travis would have taken care of himself and done anything he could have to get this known slithering creature out of his life. He did not. I truly believe that if he had...he COULD be alive today. COULD is so much better than NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    I can't see how anyone with any common sense could find any value in her testimony as it relates to this case. She based her "conclusions and opinions" on the word of a compulsive liar, and could not get any input from the other half in this "relationship." It highlights how pathetic and weak the defense case is, with their selection of "experts."
    I hate the way Alyce pretends she knows all about Jodi and Travis' relationship from reading Jodi's journal entries. Jodi's journal reminds me of Amy's diary in Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. Alyce can't be this dumb. Is this $300/hr. gig her retirement plan?

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post
    Whoever pays the most. And if that's not a factor, then the gentlest (Dr. Drew in my opinion). That is, if we're speaking specifically of HLN people.

Honestly, I don't get how defense attorneys live with themselves when they represent someone like Jodi who they KNOW killed Travis (they even got her to admit it) but help them come up with a lame excuse to get them a lighter sentence.

Aside from costing taxpayers millions of dollars with their expert witnesses and whatnot, you are circumventing justice for the family of the victim.

I get that everyone deserves a defense... I just don't know how they sleep at night.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post

One of the morning shows, GMA or Today show. Trip to NY, etc, etc.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Dammit! I need to start dinner but I'm glued to drew (barf) waiting to see the rest of these videos

Quote Originally Posted by Jadedmile View Post
    I'm convinced that VioletPlanet is from the JAII site and is trying to get this thread shut down too! Anyway the mods can ban his/her ass?!
    Don't feed trolls, ignore them

least someone in the Arias family told the truth... THANK YOU Mama Arias. You've given us all a laser-like insight into your daughter in the time leading up to and after she murdered Travis Alexander.

JA would have been better off with an insanity plea.

Bottom line here is no matter what you do, what you say, you cannot reason with crazy. They know what they know and they know it all. They want what they want when they want it. It's pointless and a waste of time to argue no matter how solid the facts are. No precautions or actions can be taken other then locking crazy up with a straight jacket to prevent them from carrying out their agenda.

Thread Information