Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: William Tyrrell, 3, Missing From His Grandma's Front Verandah, Mid North Coast NSW

Yeah - make a thread in the non mds death section. As if it's a child, we probably won't make an archive article once their identity is established,

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Yeah - make a thread in the non mds death section. As if it's a child, we probably won't make an archive article once their identity is established,
    No probs, Wynarka thread is now here

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...12#post3641012

Another historic child sex abuse arrest announced today. The taskforce is slowly hunting them all down & I only started posting this because I thought I'd read mid-north coast.

I just realised it's not though. It's Mid North - as in South Australia. I think this is the first one for SA, the others so far have been QLD, NSW & VIC.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...9893d54b8b5814

DETECTIVES have arrested an elderly Mid North man over a raft of child-related sex offences spanning five decades.

The 78 year-old was charged with 22 counts of child-related sex offences that police say occurred between 1962 and 2012 and involved eight victims.

The man has been refused bail and is expected to appear in the Port Pirie Magistrates Court today.

Network of senior groups linked to disappearance of toddler

A PAEDOPHILE ring police are investigating in relation to the suspected abduction of toddler William Tyrrell has been linked to a network of grandparents' social groups on the NSW mid-north coast that is partially funded by the state government.

Nearly a year to the day since the now four-year-old vanished without a trace from his grandmother's Kendall home, The Saturday Telegraph can reveal detectives are probing an organisation called GAPA, which stands for Grandparents As Parents Again, formed by UnitingCare Burnside and the Country Women's Association.

The group received a $15,000 grant from the former Labor government under their ex-president's tenure.

He has since been convicted of indecently assaulting a young girl.

Since tiny Spider-Man fan William went missing last September 12, two members of GAPA - including the former president - have been charged with indecently assaulting children.

While police are investigating the group as one line of inquiry, no current group or breakaway group members are persons of interest in William's case or are suspected of having abused children.

Paul Bickford, who stepped down as GAPA president for "family reasons" last year, is serving a 16-month suspended sentence for indecently assaulting an 11-year-old girl who suffers from Asperger's syndrome during a drive to the shops to buy her lollies.

"It has wrecked my life big time," Bickford's wife Sandra said yesterday. "I've been married to the man 47 years."

The victim's mother said of the once senior volunteer of the year:
    "a bullet is too good - you can
    use a machete". She said her daughter had been deeply scarred by the ordeal and remains "volatile".

Another GAPA member, Anthony Jones, is behind bars and awaiting a September 14 sentencing for indecently assaulting a different 11-year-old child.

Both men - who are close friends - were arrested and charged in the time following the disappearance of William.

Both pleaded guilty to touching their young victims on their genital areas. More serious charges, including child rape, were dropped against Jones.

"He's not my father as far as I'm concerned," his daughter, who was not the victim, said.

The Saturday Telegraph can reveal that members of GAPA, as well as the president of a breakaway group, have been interviewed at length by homicide detectives attached to strike force Rosann investigating William?s disappearance.

The families of both Bickford and Jones have been quizzed on their knowledge of any connection, if any, between William's disappearance and a paedophile ring operating in the region.

"As grandparents we all feel for William's family and the fact he was abducted from his grandmother's home is just awful," Merilyn O'Neill, president of the breakaway group, told The Saturday Telegraph.

Ms O'Neill was interviewed by strike force Rosann detectives earlier this year.

The vast majority of members of both groups are proud grandparents selflessly raising young children.

GAPA president Ann Battishall said the group required all members to have working-with-children checks. "We can't say when a new member joins 'oh
    hey, you might be a paedophile'," she said.

Police revealed in April they were examining the possibility a paedophile ring was behind William abduction.

Lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin told The Saturday Telegraph: "Police cannot comment about persons of interest in the William Tyrrell investigation.

"Detectives continue to pursue a number of lines of inquiry and due to the nature of their investigations cannot comment further.

"Anyone with who has any information about any aspect of William?s disappearance is urged to contact NSW Police via Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...dbff76b8348f5e

Separate Article
    William Tyrrell's parents have spoken of their heartache after three separate reported sightings of their little boy on the same day in northern New South Wales were ruled out by police

The interview is on 60 Minutes on the Nine Network this Sunday night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ko5qHg1V
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook- Interview with William Tyrrell's parents
    Last edited by luvit; 09-04-2015 at 01:18 PM.

I bet they will blur out the family faces on 60 mins tonight. I don't get that aspect of it

I bet they will blur out the family faces on 60 mins tonight. I don't get that aspect of it
    It's crazy. The blur people.

Damn it...I still want to know what the Colt family looks like.

The Saturday Telegraph can reveal detectives are probing an organisation called GAPA, which stands for Grandparents As Parents Again, formed by UnitingCare Burnside and the Country Women's Association.
    http://www.gapa.org.au/

I looked at their web site. It really just looks like a grand's support group.

So I was right. Parents faces blurred for 'personal family legal reasons. Do we know the parents names? I think they have come up in here before? They seem surprisingly 'unbogan'.Are these his foster parents or bio ones? No mention of foster parents. Also, no baby photos shown? Maybe they are foster parents.

Also, I cannot believe they say the family are totally ruled out. How could he have disappeared from a rural location as quick as she claims without a trace? I get if she was inside for even five or ten mins, it could happen. But her story sounds like he turned a corner and she ran after him but he was gone.

I'm rambling to myself if no other Aussies are watching atm. I'll post a link to the episode once it's up.

Wow! 500 guests browsing. Come and join us

Oh god. The CWA are involved in the group that's been implicated? The good ladies will be MORTIFIED.

The gossip mill must be in nuclear meltdown up there.

His mums name is posted in here, so are her siblings from memory. Dont know about the dad tho.

Big letdown of an episode. They just scratched the surface

I missed it & now that I've seen your assessment I won't bother hunting it down. It's a long, long LONG time since 60 Minutes did real journalism.

& Hi to the hundreds of anonymous "users browsing this thread" - Sorry, but there's really nothing here that you don't already know (it won't steal as much of your life as the WS thread though)

I don't get why they didn't address the big white elephant of why his parents can't be identified. It would give them more credibility to come out and give a brief explanation

So I am reading through this thread and here is a list of people definitely involved

Karlie Elrington (Tyrrell?) - bio mum (I checked out her fb and she is a member of 'justice for murdered children' )
    Leia Tyrrell - bio sister
    Brendan (?) - bio dad
    Janice de Rose - foster grandmother?
    Michael de Rose - possible foster father?

I just did a quick research and have come up with a possible sketch of the abductor...and it is the image of his bio dad....are you able to post pics on here

Quote Originally Posted by wish_it_was View Post
    I just did a quick research and have come up with a possible sketch of the abductor...and it is the image of his bio dad....are you able to post pics on here
    Yes. You can use the image tags if the photos are online. Do you know how?

Also, the police on 60 mins tonight said the family has been 100% cleared of involvement. I wonder if that means bio family and foster family?

Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles. Sounds legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Can noobs post pics right away, or do they have to be approved?

William Tyrrell's parents break silence in gut-wrenching interview

The parents of missing toddler William Tyrrell have broken their silence, speaking to 60 Minutes, as the one-year anniversary of his disappearance approaches.

William, then aged three, vanished from the front yard of his grandmother's home in Kendall, on NSW's Mid-North Coast, on September 12 last year.

He was wearing his favourite Spider-man costume at the time and has not been seen since.

A widespread police investigation, headed by seasoned Homicide Squad Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, has so far failed to find the missing boy.

"Every day I wake up and think 'this is going to be the day', whenever the phone rings I'm thinking this may be the breakthrough that we're looking for," Det. Insp. Jubelin said.

For the first time, it has been revealed by NSW Police have executed search warrants that the public have not been made aware of.

Police also said that the number of people interviewed over William's disappearance was "in excess of 1000", with a "number of persons of interest".

60 Minutes journalist Michael Usher met William's parents - who cannot be named for legal reasons - speaking to the media for the first time since their boy disappeared.

William's mother went into great detail about the final moments she spent with her little boy on her mother's back deck before he vanished.

"I could still hear him, he was roaring, and then nothing," she said.

"I couldn't see him, I couldn't hear him ... it was like the world came to a screaming halt.

"There was no wind, there were no birds, there was no movement there was nothing."

William's mother explains how she became frantic, racing around the house looking for her little boy who had vanished into thin air.

The triple-zero call William's mother made in the moments after captures the panic in her voice, a mother who knows her son would not wander off on his own.

By the end of that first day, 200 SES, police and local residents gathered in a desperate search for any sign of William.

It follows an interview with NSW Police released in April in which the couple pleaded for William's safe return.

The couple, who returned from that fateful holiday with a carload of William's toys, have recently removed his carrier from their car.

The Tyrrells and police investigating his disappearance are convinced William was taken by someone, in what was likely an opportunistic snatching.

"William was stolen. He was abducted, he was kidnapped, he was stolen, whichever word you want to use, somebody decided to take him," William's mother told 60 Minutes.

Det. Insp. Jubelin does not believe someone walked onto William's grandmother's property, but rather that William walked down the hill near the curb and was abducted by someone "with a propensity to commit an evil act like this".

"That's what we call an opportunistic situation, an opportunistic crime," he said.

He said it was clearly a dead-end street and that William's abductor would not be here by chance, and that they would be there "for a reason".

When William went missing he was wearing a two-piece Spider-man suit, which police hope will play a part in tracking him down.

Det. Insp. Jubelin recounted a recent sighting - corroborated by three different members of the public - which had him all but certain it was William.

Children no longer play alone in public, knowing someone in their midst might be the same person who took William.

Authorities moved to quash rumours that William's disappearance was linked to the suppression of his parents' identity, saying the two are in no way linked.

Police maintain someone in the general public knows something about William's whereabouts.

"If you've got any doubts, you look at someone and you've got suspicion, pass that suspicion onto police," Det. Insp. Jubelin said.

"If you're protecting someone that you think is involved in this, you're as bad as the person involved in it."

Anyone with information, no matter how insignificant, is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Interview through below link
    Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...OJEWt6j06b8.99

Separate article

TWO cars, one a white station wagon and the other an older, greyish sedan, were parked between two driveways — acre lots — near William Tyrrell’s house on the morning of Friday, September 12, 2014.

They were unknown in the small suburb of Kendall, NSW, where the road is a dead end and the locals are friends.
    They were parked strangely, and they have never been seen since the time little William vanished in the blink of an eye: a three-year-old little boy, playing in the back yard of his grandmother’s home, one minute there, the next, gone.

“William’s mother saw the two cars earlier that morning, with the driver windows down. What makes us suspicious of these particular vehicles is that they were parked strangely, between driveways, on an acre lot,” said lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, who has been looking for William since the first day he disappeared.

This new information, revealed by Channel Nine’s 60 Minutes, aired along with an interview with William’s mum and dad, who, for the first time since their little boy disappeared, recalled the events of September 12, 2014, with heartbreaking detail.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1227515450439
    Last edited by luvit; 09-06-2015 at 12:38 PM.

I don't get why they didn't address the big white elephant of why his parents can't be identified. It would give them more credibility to come out and give a brief explanation
    The Morcombes speaking out is the first & only confirmation that NSW DOCS are behind the gag orders & because it's DOCs it makes perfect STUPID sense that they'd continue with this shit.

It's not just names & pics that DOCs refuse to release publicly - part of the information they restrict is whether a child or parent is even known to DOCS. They might've been less restrictive if he was an only child (though I doubt it) but because the media have discussed his sister being with him on the day, it would also I.D her as a DOCs child & the carers as DOCs foster carers.

DOCs reasoning will be that we don't know this little girl or her foster parents, but if they officially confirm it, everyone in their community who knows/knew them as a family unit before & after William was taken will instantly know "this girl is in foster care/these parents are foster parents" & that (in their opinion) is a potentially damaging breach of privacy for her. More damaging than she & her family not being allowed to acknowledge/discuss her missing brother apparently

If they're anything like the foster families at our schools everyone in the community already knows, but DOCs will just keep on with their bureaucratic bullshit anyway.

ALSO I just read the entire thread & noticed a common theme from new posters ie. "Poor William, his real family "obviously" don't care about him because they don't post much about him"

It should be obvious to anyone following this case that we can all blame the internet & ourselves for that.

They did post at the beginning, some relatives even visited forums/groups in the early stages & joined discussions to thank people for helping & caring,. But this was back before Bill Spedding, when the mob view was that he had been with his real parents & this was Keisha Abrahams 2 OR he was with foster parents and his birth parents had taken him & hidden him (& were arseholes for scaring people with a "fake" abduction) - so online "detectives" & "psychics" who missed his real mum's post to police fb used these same family members to find links to family fb accounts & sleuth William's parents & talk shit about his family (on other sites, not here)

DOCs workers are just as capable of reading forums & fb as anyone. As soon as public fb groups & forums started discussing their attempts to identify his family & repeat anything/everything these relatives posted about William, DOCs would've warned his family to stop all online mentions of their connection to him.

They already lost William so they'll take DOCs threats to refuse them access to his sister seriously, no matter how badly they want to tell the world they're his family.

We might have to wait until his sister's old enough to tell DOCs to go & get fucked before that family can speak out publicly.
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-06-2015 at 05:42 PM.

So I am reading through this thread and here is a list of people definitely involved

Karlie Elrington (Tyrrell?) - bio mum (I checked out her fb and she is a member of 'justice for murdered children' )
    Leia Tyrrell - bio sister
    Brendan (?) - bio dad
    Janice de Rose - foster grandmother?
    Michael de Rose - possible foster father?
    Foster fathers name is not Michael DeRose

Quote Originally Posted by RedCabb View Post
    Foster fathers name is not Michael DeRose
    What's his name then?

Not sure how to post this pic I've made out of the pics I've found online....but no there has been no mention of this biological family.

More detail about suspicious vehicles

NSW Police have released more detail about suspicious vehicles parked on the street three-year-old William Tyrrell disappeared from as they renew calls for information one year on from the toddler's disappearance.

Speaking to the media this afternoon, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said police are particularly interested in an old model, mid-sized sedan of either a dark green or grey colour, and an old white station wagon.

The cars were seen parked opposite the William's grandmother's house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall.

DI Jubelin said the vehicles were parked suspiciously on the cul-de-sac, and that the dark-coloured vehicle did a U-turn before leaving the street.

Also of interest is a 4WD seen leaving Benaroon Drive around time of disappearance, which is possibly the same vehicle that was seen speeding in the area shortly prior to what Mr Jubelin described as William's "abduction".

Mr Jubelin reiterated that any member of the public with suspicions about someone they know, who may "act strangely" or "talk incessantly" about William's disappearance should not hesitate to contact Crime Stoppers.

Mr Jubelin declined to comment on whether there is a link between any of the vehicles and Bill Spedding, who is the only person of interest in the case to have been publicly identified, but did explain that police had decided to release the information now for strategic reasons.

Anyone with information relating to the disappearance should contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000
    Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...VY52zibbUYe.99

Quote Originally Posted by wish_it_was View Post
    Not sure how to post this pic I've made out of the pics I've found online....but no there has been no mention of this biological family.
    Email it to mydeathspace@gmail.com and I'll post it when I can

Thread Information