Page 466 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,650 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

sorry for being ignorant about this, what are the approaches for??? or why does the DT ask for one?
    "Well, God is not here. We can't subpoena him"

I'm just sneaking this in because it took me a 1/2 hour to build it

It's on!!

created using: http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp
    Last edited by dizzyp; 04-16-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Maybe this world is another planet's hell
    Aldous Huxley

JA would be PISSED that this lady was meeting with her and wasn't going to buy her shit.

Martinez is taking the same 'tone' he did with Dick and Alyce. Bet she doesn't tell him to take a 'time out.' She's a Pro.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLue View Post
    sorry for being ignorant about this, what are the approaches for??? or why does the DT ask for one?
    To argue their objection & to further explain to the Judge, why

Uh oh...he's call Doc Dick "Mr. Samuels". He's being soooo disrespectful! Sanction him! Mistrial!

I bet Jodi knew in two seconds flat she wasn't going to be able to manipulate this woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Freethinker View Post
    I hope the jury is listening, but I hope they see Jodi doing her own thing........writing, not watching.
    Exactly...what the fuck is she doing, updating her manifesto??? She acts like whatever she's writing is so important, that she can't look up and pay attention during her own murder trial. World class weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post

It's on!!
    Very nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper-Creeper View Post
    Ok, I have thinking about the image in the eye. Does not matter I suppose, but here is a theory I have with it. The image would be reversed as it is the reflection in the mirror. It is possible that a gun or a knife could be held and create an image like the one in the outline.

Quote Originally Posted by AgathaAppleswine View Post
    Abuse. Jodi claimed that Travis hadn't shaved, and whined that his bristly chin scratched her. It was another attempt of hers to show how mean and thoughtless Travis was.

Also, there is a point with timing. There's two possible ways to look at this: Travis took a shower and got ready for Jodi's arrival at four-ish am. Or, Travis took a shower in the morning and cleaned himself up.

I've always believed that the sex was a ploy to force him to take a shower. So I think it's possible that while Jodi was sleeping, Travis went about his daily routine. When she realized that her plan was ruined, she coaxed him into having sex with him in order to get him back in the shower.

And really, the main point is that Jodi lied about something stupid like chin hair. If she's going to lie about dumb details, what can you trust about the big details?
    Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    Help me with something I'm struggling with. We all know Jodi went to mesa with premeditation. When she got there, why didn't she just shoot him and get out? She fell asleep in his arms. She could have shot him in his sleep. Jodi's a loon. Why would she shoot AND stab him? Overkill beyond a doubt. But why? Was there only one bullet? Do you think the gun jammed if she used it first? Why would she do all that stabby stuff? Just shoot him and leave, bitch!

I think I have read and thought of so many reasons why. But I just don't get this bitch.

Please share your thoughts. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    Hmmm ok. These are all good and you all are pretty close in theory. But I still don't get the brutality of it all. So there was major anger and I can just see her with her face all contorted with anger as she sliced him over and over. We've heard the theory to wash off DNA from his body but holy shit the place was a blood bath. She had enough forethought to ditch the sheets in the wash, their "stuff" would have been all over them. The Fog lifted long enough for her to think of that. She gets more despicable every day.
    I believe the theory is that Travis washed the sheets/bedding himself, because they were in the dryer. The sex pictures were taken somewhere around 1:45pm I believe. The murder didn't take place until approximately 5:30pm. That gives 3 hours and 45 minutes of time in between. Plenty of time for Travis to wash the sheets and throw them in the dryer. I believe he did that.

Jodi said they went downstairs and had a snack after sex and went to Travis' office to get on the computer. We don't really know what happened in that amount of time, or if Jodi was there when Travis was on the computer. OR, if Travis had thought Jodi had left and went back upstairs. Perhaps Jodi accessed the emails on the computer and then flew into her rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    I thought that Juan didn't seem too concerned about Jodi's Twitter account, but since Nurmi was making such a big deal about social media Juan went ahead and made a good point in saying that Jodi is a witness in the case, and that since the other witnesses have been told not to discuss the case publicly, the judge should consider the legality of Jodi writing on social media.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I am still stumped as to why she claims shot was 1st to prove murder was not heinous and cruel (DP). For self-defense the story is ridiculous because of the crime scene and all of the stab wounds after he was supposedly shot. For DP purposes, she fucked up too because she claims that after she shot him he was on the ground threatening to kill her. I guess she didn't want to acknowledge the stabbing/slit throat at all (fog) because it shows such rage and determination. So glad the 2 1/2 months of b.s. is over and the trial is getting back to the subject of the murder. Yea Rebuttal!
    Here's the thing with the gun shot. Jodi claimed on the stand that she didn't realize Travis was shot. Then the so-called pursuit/tackling commenced. So, what Jodi is trying to say, imo, is that she didn't know Travis was hurt, just that he came after her, so she grabbed the knife and started "defending herself". The gun is no problematic for Jodi in her claims because she says she didn't know she shot him. So, by Jodi's account, she wasn't attacking an already wounded man, she was attacking someone who "came after her"; thus no heinousness.

Now, I disagree because I believe the shot came last. But, even if it had come first, no way can anyone miss a bloody hole in another person's face.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    Exactly...what the fuck is she doing, updating her manifesto??? She acts like whatever she's writing is so important, that she can't look up and pay attention during her own murder trial. World class weirdo.

She's writing "I hate this girl. I hate this girl. I hate this girl."

Notice Dr Demarte knows to stop answering a question when there is an objection. Something Alyce never did get the hang of. Speaks to ones professionalism in a courtroom setting.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    Uh oh...he's call Doc Dick "Mr. Samuels". He's being soooo disrespectful! Sanction him! Mistrial!
    I bet Jodi knew in two seconds flat she wasn't going to be able to manipulate this woman.
    Yes... this is one of the persons JA couldn't pull the wool over their eyes (so to speak)
    & I bet she felt very inferior to her. I bet she (JA) tried to manipulate her too, but obviously wasn't successful

Jenny clearly is not liking this testimony. Her face reveals a lot. I am guessing she will do the cross. Expecting a tantrum and sarcastic questions.

shes writing FREE postcards!!

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

I wonder how many cases she has testified on... if they are few cases, the defense is going to attack her, also they are going to attack her because she only has had her PhD for 3 years, although she has extensive experience administrating tests

Maybe Jodi is writing her will

I'm sure someone will take offense to this...but the witness is preeetty.

Educated, articulate, pretty, and a free woman. No wonder Jodi has her bitchface on.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post

It's on!!
    That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    Martinez is taking the same 'tone' he did with Dick and Alyce. Bet she doesn't tell him to take a 'time out.' She's a Pro.
    I don't think Juan has had any deviation from his demeanor whether it is his witness or not. Can't say he's being a meanie. Liar Liar comes to mind....."Objection your Honor! He's badgering the witness!" "Overruled, it's his witness!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post

My thoughts exactly! Attractive "smart" woman, she knew she was fucked!

Stabby obviously does not like DeMarte so she is not going to show her the respect by looking at her. I would think the jury would make note of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by gecko am View Post
    With her much needed glasses just sitting on the table....
    She's sending a message with leaving her glasses off. Very clever girl, isn't she?
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

At least with the sidebar, the jury is likely wondering why Jodi has shown absolutely no interest beyond recopying her book.

The difference between watching Dr. Janeen DeMarte testify versus Dr. Dogatemyhomework and Ms. Laviolette...

Is the same as watching Jodi in the interrogation room compared to her parents.

Clear, direct, objective responses --- truth vs. make believe.

Expert witness vs. hired advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    I'm sure someone will take offense to this...but the witness is preeetty.

Educated, articulate, pretty, and a free woman. No wonder Jodi has her bitchface on.
    but she took her glasses off to try to compete!
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

I cant wait to see defense! When people wont lie for them, I wonder what the line of questioning will be?

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

God, JA looks like she's in kindergarten! Drawing at the table!

The witness isn't here to give a new diagnosis, she's there to dispute what the others did wrong.

Thread Information