Page 454 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 554 954 1454 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,350 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i think wilmont gets 1 more crack at alyce - like nurmi did w. jodii
    Alyce is done. We might see her in the mitigation phase but at this point I'm even doubting that. It's going to depend, I think, on if jury comes back with first degree murder. If they do it means they didn't buy self defense or BWS. Hard to see how Alyce garners any sympathy for Stabby if jury convicts her on first degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Here's what I see. I dunno what anyone else sees.... But I definitely see a monkey.

Bwahaha
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by CMB76 View Post
    Katie Wick in the background, really?!? Does this woman have a job?! She is EVERYWHERE and I am sooo sick of her.
    She doesn't bother me one bit. I actually wish I could do what she's doing.

Katie Wick in the background, really?!? Does this woman have a job?! She is EVERYWHERE and I am sooo sick of her.
    I don't know about everywhere, however the times I went looking to Drew for info, I couldn't stand to watch her. Pretty gal, but I couldn't take the giggling valley girl out of control, had to turn it off.
    Dr Dew Dr Drew Dr Drew. Shave decades off Alyce ' Mr Martinez Mr Martinez and they sound to close for my ears. I saw no 'screen' presence that would draw me in.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i live in southern cali and never carry gas cans, even on long trips and taking rt 66 to laughlin - and idk but it used to be illegal to carry gas cans in cars

i think wilmont gets 1 more crack at alyce - like nurmi did w. jodi

its hers, it was opened:
    Joined Facebook
    December 25, 2007

and i recognize it
    Other people have said this before, but it is not accurate. Jodi answered juror questions, then Nurmi followed up, then Martinez followed up, then Jodi left the stand.

Same thing with Samuels. Alyce is done. Wilmott had the first follow up, then Martinez, and that is it.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Alyce is done. We might see her in the mitigation phase but at this point I'm even doubting that. It's going to depend, I think, on if jury comes back with first degree murder. If they do it means they didn't buy self defense or BWS. Hard to see how Alyce garners any sympathy for Stabby if jury convicts her on first degree.
    Agreed. If Alyce was not done with her testimony she would have been on the stand in open court today. The defense's case is basically done. Today was to tie up loose ends/hear arguments on mistrial motions/see if the defense can get in cornea photo.
    I have a strong feeling rebuttal starts tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    wait a minute! ER sympathy ploy get her in trouble with 'what came out' at that meeting?

Mike Kiefer was making very serious accusations of "witness tampering". I doubt that went unnoticed by the court!

Could it be she was never in ER?
    Are witnesses allowed to leak HIPAA info to media in the middle of testimony?
    A 'friend' claimed a threat was so serious they called police. Maybe the cops found those were faked and or she never went to ER.
    Maybe it wasn't a 'friend' running to the reporter but Alyce herself.

Caught faking that other sick day?
    I think it's wayyyy bigger than any of that. It might be in regards to her approaching Samantha. It might be something that she did in regards to this case that was unethical. ????
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I don't know how Donovan would have access to the pictures. It may be a family member, maybe her sister.
    Have to quote myself and say I totally misunderstood that whole thing. Thought it was a new picture. Never saw her fb page either, so apologies for my remark. I just told myself to STFU.

HELP WANTED
    We have a position open for a housekeeper. Duties include cooking, cleaning, laundry and assorted other duties required of an unsuspecting female with low self esteem. Benefits include room and board in a charming cottage in the forest. Feel free to sing with the birds as you hang laundry to dry. If you need a place to hide from social media, paparazzi, cellphones, text messages, email and have little to no pension, this is the spot for you. You will be the queen of our shack. But you are merely a woman and will be controlled by not just one but SEVEN men with Napoleon/short man complexes who will be king to the 7th power.

If interested send your 20 page CV via old fashioned snail mail to:
    The Seven Dwarfs
    10 Charming Cottage Way
    Enchanted Forest 1234567

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I think it's wayyyy bigger than any of that. It might be in regards to her approaching Samantha. It might be something that she did in regards to this case that was unethical. ????
    But what what what, it's killing me! I want to know now
    I don't think it is Samantha. Court mins indicate that was handled and done with. It was a rotten thing to do, extremely insensitive, but not illegal. Judge wouldn't have left that hanging out there so long just for a hand slap without nipping it. And I remember thinking ah ha when Alyce started taking the center path out to the bathroom instead taunting the family by making it a point to go from the stand, up the left side so that she paraded in front of the family every time.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Both her approaching Samantha and her testimony in general were unethical in my eyes!!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Last edited by lisam2013; 04-22-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Welcome! I think her job is being a juror/Dr Drew correspondent right now. Probably trying to get some sort of TV job for when the trial is over. I'm pretty sick of her too.
    Thanks! Dr. Drew said that HLN does not pay her but who knows.

Its the same account as this one. Its not 100% verifiable but I'd say 99% since the last activity was on July 12, 2008 posting the Shakesphere Festival pic. And her friends list has a lot of familiar names on it (Jon Dixon, Danny Jones, Desiree Freeman, Daniel Freeman, etc)
    The people operating all the JA social media crap have serious mental issues and apparently need the "extra special" public attention to feel like their lives matter!

Now we can add Pica to her diagnosis!!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Ok, I have thinking about the image in the eye. Does not matter I suppose, but here is a theory I have with it. The image would be reversed as it is the reflection in the mirror. It is possible that a gun or a knife could be held and create an image like the one in the outline.

Other people have said this before, but it is not accurate. Jodi answered juror questions, then Nurmi followed up, then Martinez followed up, then Jodi left the stand.

Same thing with Samuels. Alyce is done. Wilmott had the first follow up, then Martinez, and that is it.
    ty! its been so long i forgot

Nancy Grace wannabe...she wants her own tabloid courtwatching show and be FAMOUS!!

So the Communications director of HER own Association was running to the media while she was a witness trying to influence. Did Rick forget to tell Mike Kiefer Arizona Rebuplic he was directly connected to the witness as her mouth piece?

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-ken...56/b39/747Rick Kenworthy
    Communications Director at Association of Batterer Intervention Programs

"I've been contacted by numerous people asking that she be removed from our speaker's list," said Rick Kenworthy of ABIP Training in Los Angeles, an organization that provides training for abuse counselors.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    It's not just that one, there were many...here's another one for example: remember when he was questioning her, over & over, about whether Travis had shaved the day of the murder? She had said at one point that he hadn't and his stubble was uncomfortable while they were having sex. Martinez dug up part of the police interview where she talked about taking his picture while he was shaving..."do you remember saying THAT?" she'd say "well, yes...sort of..." and he'd replay it again..."NOW do you remember?" He played that thing four times, then whipped out the closeup of Travis's face in the shower..."He looks clean-shaven THERE, DOESN'T HE?" like it was some big Aha moment, 'You LIED about whether he shaved, and I CAUGHT YOU!' We finally figured out, here, that she had been talking about the pic she had taken of him shaving that was on his Facebook page in that snippet JM kept replaying...nothing whatsoever to do with the day of the murder.

I can name many more and will if anyone cares to hear, but my point is, why does he go there? What difference did it make whether Travis shaved that day? Why throw that kind of random junk at the jury when they already have so much to sift through and try to make sense of?
    Abuse. Jodi claimed that Travis hadn't shaved, and whined that his bristly chin scratched her. It was another attempt of hers to show how mean and thoughtless Travis was.

Also, there is a point with timing. There's two possible ways to look at this: Travis took a shower and got ready for Jodi's arrival at four-ish am. Or, Travis took a shower in the morning and cleaned himself up.

I've always believed that the sex was a ploy to force him to take a shower. So I think it's possible that while Jodi was sleeping, Travis went about his daily routine. When she realized that her plan was ruined, she coaxed him into having sex with him in order to get him back in the shower.

And really, the main point is that Jodi lied about something stupid like chin hair. If she's going to lie about dumb details, what can you trust about the big details?

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    So the Communications director of HER own Association was running to the media while she was a witness trying to influence. Did Rick forget to tell Mike Kiefer Arizona Rebuplic he was directly connected to the witness as her mouth piece?

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rick-ken...56/b39/747Rick Kenworthy
    Communications Director at Association of Batterer Intervention Programs

"I've been contacted by numerous people asking that she be removed from our speaker's list," said Rick Kenworthy of ABIP Training in Los Angeles, an organization that provides training for abuse counselors.
    i am afraid to find out if that is the ricky kenworthy i grew up w/ in that area

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post
    Catching up- only on the first hour. But i have 2 things to say.. DT is totally scoping out MDS and all i see in this picture is alfred hitchcock.

I see someone wearing a disco ball and holding a giant dildo.

If we guess correctly, do we get a cookie?

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    I have a strong feeling rebuttal starts tomorrow
    The defense trying to get that stupid enhanced photo into evidence today was just like the Black Knight.

With the Black Knight now reduced to a mere stump of a man, he says, "All right, we'll call it a draw."
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post
    Catching up- only on the first hour. But i have 2 things to say.. DT is totally scoping out MDS and all i see in this picture is alfred hitchcock.

Quote Originally Posted by lisam2013 View Post
    I was just looking at today's video and LOL at video mark 0:38:08 & JW catching her.
    And is she sharpening the pencils with her teeth & then eating the shavings? (at 0:40:35- 0:41:06)
    You can see all the all the pencil shavings on the desk at 0:43:29

She is going to town on the pencil.. LOL! However, I can admit that I have done such a thing before in my life.. and in my adult life.. those damn pencils.. the lead is just right there but nothing to sharpen it but my teeth.. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper-Creeper View Post
    Ok, I have thinking about the image in the eye. Does not matter I suppose, but here is a theory I have with it. The image would be reversed as it is the reflection in the mirror. It is possible that a gun or a knife could be held and create an image like the one in the outline.

That looks plausible, but how do you get the legs in there if she's only 3 feet away?

Thread Information