Page 455 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 505 555 955 1455 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,375 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by sandylm View Post
    Eloquent, this was not directed at you, just using your picture :)
    oh ok :)

Now i can't even remember how nurmi responded to her twitter (and now a fb apparently) But in the words of liz lemon SHUT IT DOWN. Didn't she lose her rights and freedom when she was put in jail? Or does that only count when she's found guilty?

Thanks for the laughs today guys. I'm only 30 minutes from boston and knew a handful of people going into the city today. Everyone is ok but man it really does get you when its so close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by lisam2013 View Post
    I was just looking at today's video and LOL at video mark 0:38:08 & JW catching her.
    And is she sharpening the pencils with her teeth & then eating the shavings? (at 0:40:35- 0:41:06)
    You can see all the all the pencil shavings on the desk at 0:43:29

jodi was acting weird today, i think she was on some new meds

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyasSin View Post
    She is going to town on the pencil.. LOL! However, I can admit that I have done such a thing before in my life.. and in my adult life.. those damn pencils.. the lead is just right there but nothing to sharpen it but my teeth.. haha!
    Stabby is such an attention whore. She could have asked someone to sharpen that pencil for her. She knew the cameras were on her. Did anyone else notice she can't sit there for one damn day w/o passing notes to Jenny, making stupid facial expressions, going to town on that yellow notebook?

Last edited by lisam2013; 04-22-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Hasta Manana...

Last edited by dizzyp; 04-15-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Maybe this world is another planet's hell
    Aldous Huxley

Thanks, i wasn't sure. I can't say I've sharpened a pencil with my teeth before LOL. I'd *maybe* understand if that was her only one, but she has a few other pencils right in front of her. What was even stranger is it looks like she put the shavings down on the desk and then went back and put them in her mouth.
    I will have to watch that again.. I had not noticed her eating the shavings. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i am afraid to find out if that is the ricky kenworthy i grew up w/ in that area
    LaPuente? yo think you know him?!
    Something hasn't added up from CV, to Association to bringing in elementary friends cued to laugh.
    Why was Kiefer feeding it then screaming witness tampering? Need a story that bad?
    Did Rick take Alyce to ER? Then thought it PR work to spin while she was testifying.

http://www.first5la.org/events/assoc...nce-conference
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Stabby is such an attention whore. She could have asked someone to sharpen that pencil for her. She knew the cameras were on her. Did anyone else notice she can't sit there for one damn day w/o passing notes to Jenny, making stupid facial expressions, going to town on that yellow notebook?
    Well JW is her only friend (so to speak) right now so she probably likes writing her little notes and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper-Creeper View Post
    Ok, I have thinking about the image in the eye. Does not matter I suppose, but here is a theory I have with it. The image would be reversed as it is the reflection in the mirror. It is possible that a gun or a knife could be held and create an image like the one in the outline.

I could definitely see how your outline works. Why doesn't the video expert just take a picture of his "super resolution" monitor with great camera and show us the fucking image he says is there?

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyasSin View Post
    Well JW is her only friend (so to speak) right now so she probably likes writing her little notes and such.
    I guess she thinks of Jen as a friend and not her lawyer. She gets waay to close to her when she wants to tell her a "secret".

BFF's

Quote Originally Posted by Metis212 View Post
    Exactly, Jodi could have dug the weapons out of her backpack which was in the bathroom, or got the knife from the nightstand or wiggled her nose to make both appear when she needed them.

He is saving the state time and money instead of arguing silly evidence. Doesnt really matter in the scheme of things.

Right, why take the risk of further misinterpretation. Its a silly piece of evidence and doesnt matter.
    I agree. My two top theories were always that Jodi had her backpack in the bathroom, with the gun and knife in it, OR that she had taped the knife to her body somewhere with the duct tape

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    In my viewpoint, I see this as a way of magnifying the SHORT time between Jodi "snapping photos" of Travis (the one following the face shot still shows him sitting on the floor of the shower.....so he still hasn't started his linebacker practice, yet!) and his dead body being dragged only seconds later. That leaves very little time for Jodi to stumble around, as she claims she did, and find that elusive knife and gun. It makes her story seem all the more absurd, and just makes the scant time line stand out even stronger. I don't think this was a good move for the defense.....and I think it gives a leg up to the DA that Jodi HAD to have known precisely where those weapons were, and they would have been pretty much right at the scene. Pre-meditated, NOT on the fly.
    I agree with this too.

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    Photo dude said it was clearer on his equipment .can we plan on seeing his equipment being brought into court to see the image clearer?
    I do not believe photo dude will be testifying. That was the point of the stipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    I think it's powerful that the judge says to the jury, after they have waited for hours, "Ms Arias is not holding a weapon" in a picture taken a moment before his death. The judge's impartial words carry more weight than the attorneys and witnesses. For the jurors, the entire day resulted in one resounding thought. We don't know how it will factor into their decision.

Those things are important Sneakers, but on balance I see the minute before the killing carrying a lot more weight when jurors imagine the crime. Here's a picture that you can see with your own eyes (if you are allowed), showing "supposedly" an "unarmed photographer" right before the killing. It could sway the jury away from premeditation. It also makes Jodi seem slightly more credible. It fits her story and it's evidence that came out after she came up with story 3.2.

Just saying she didn't have a gun or kinfe in her hand right before the killing helps the defense case. Now the jury imagines her unarmed. Not the mental picture of a killer.
    You have a point about the judge saying it adding some weight. However, it was not taken a "moment" before he was killed, more like a minute or two. Which gives more than enough time for Jodi to get the knife or gun.

I do not think Jodi being an unarmed photographer for the "good" picture is that critical. I never thought she took the pics at gunpoint. I don't think this made Jodi any more credible, but reasonable minds can differ, and I suppose we shall see.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

I wonder if Jodi knows that JW has 2 daughters and that she is not #1.

Quote Originally Posted by TMY1 View Post
    BFF's
    They both make me sick but Stabby more so. I guarantee after this trial is over Jen will never talk to her again.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    A prosecutor's job is to lay out the facts to the jury in a concise, crystal clear manner, and as much as most everyone here wants to worship at Juan Martinez's feet, there are times he just does not do that. And it makes me nervous. So, there it is...feel free to come after me with your pitchforks now...
    You, of all people! Have you forgotten how heinous this crime was? What about the gas cans? The DVD remote! And she lied, Crickets. Multiple times. I can't believe you would ever criticize The Great One.

Katie's disappointed in you too.

Quote Originally Posted by TMY1 View Post
    BFF's
    Im beginning to think that no one on the DT has an professional or personal boundaries. Although, Nurmi is doing a pretty good job of distancing himself these days. He is not a Captain that is going to go down with the ship.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

If your up for some "light" reading. The Phoenix New Times is a popular free paper that has been around since 1970. Known for music, entertainment, and controversial writing. They write about Juan frequently. I have posted some links to some articles on a 2009 case that JM tried. Creepy similar, right down to the Mormons. Enjoy the pre-Grecian Formula Juan pic. He has always been a pitbull. Is Jodi the "Black Angel of Death?" "Hang em High Juan."

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...st_shots_i.php

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...ered_in_mo.php

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...oug_grants.php

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...sted_suici.php

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...g_grant_bl.php

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...se_jury_de.php

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...murder_tri.php

Okay, I must admit.......I don't think it's a big deal, but I DO wonder why they made the stipulation about Jodi not holding a gun or knife when that photo was taken. I am talking about the reasoning BEHIND the need for a stipulation. No one but Jodi knows, for sure, if she had weapons in her hands or not. Those enhanced "pupil" pics are not reliable. I don't get it.

@ jillee. OMG the pic you posted of the eyeball with the nose and glasses in it cracked me up. My fav eyeball pic today

@ reaper. Very interesting view to describe what DrKodak drew. The gun or knife shining in the left hand has that light/glow in it. But I am still stumped why Kodak draws a full length stick figure in it. His eye would only see someone 3' away. Another quack whack attempt by DT

I think Jodi really drew that pic, snuck it out to DB and had her leak it

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    You, of all people! Have you forgotten how heinous this crime was? What about the gas cans? The DVD remote! And she lied, Crickets. Multiple times. I can't believe you would ever criticize The Great One.

Katie's disappointed in you too.

you gotta know the jury walked out saying - wtf is that all about - especially since they will never see nurmi's csi moment w/ the eye pic to have any kind of context - they are just thinking the court has lost its mind

Just catching up on court today,I personally liked that Juan bought up the fact that she is using Twitter through someone else,that should be a big NO NO. She really does see herself as bigger then the law,meh.

Last edited by lisam2013; 04-22-2013 at 11:34 AM.

She just changed her profile pic again. Do you know who the girl with her is?
    thats her sister angela (?) the one she called stupid

Why couldn't the expert just have taken a picture of his special high resolution monitor with a good camera and printed that? It had to be better than his etch-a-sketch.

Hang em High Juan in a pickle in 2002. Standard court bitch slap.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2002-...stice-delayed/

Thread Information