Page 1341 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 341 841 1241 1291 1331 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1351 1391 1441 ... LastLast
Results 33,501 to 33,525 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

That bee doesn't look stomped.

Can one bee sting multiple times? I always thought they couldn't but maybe thats one of those myths.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    so I finally summon the courage to go identify the spider who bit me. go in the room and there is a bee laying on top of the shirt I stomped. this cant be a coincidence right? how did a bee get in my pants????

Haha, you had a bee in your pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Defy Gravity View Post
    That bee still has its stinger though doesn't it? It couldn't have stung you if it has its stinger still.
    I have 2 distinct bites just under my buttcheek lol one is big and one smaller so I dunno but it was no fun!!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Wasps, bumble bees and hornets do not lose their stingers. Honey bees do lose theirs and they die afterwards. That kinda looks like a bumble bee but also a hornet. :\

I once had a dream where I heard my daughter crying on the monitor and opened her door to find bees everywhere. millions flying around her room, and even crawling all over her. I woke up the next day and went to her room and found like 10 dead bees in the corner under her window.

that was like...4 yrs ago. Last week, or 2 weeks ago?, my daughter got stung on the tip of her pinky and her little 5 yr old pinky became the size of her father's pinky and her hand started swelling. It was really funny looking, but she didn't like me laughing about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

2:38 a.m and I am talking to my cat about how unseasonably cool it is....
    Pregnancy insomnia, not cool.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Bees fly. They walk. They are able to get to places. Like your pants.
    I really don't want to laugh about a poor lady getting stung twice in the ass....but you talking about a bee getting in her pants has me cracking up. I've had many spider and mosquito bites (mosquitoes fucking love me. I don't know why), but I've never been stung by a bee/hornet/wasp. My dad is deathly allergic to those kinds of stings and I don't know if it's hereditary... So I'm glad that I've never had that kind of experience. Most of the spiders where I live are harmless, but they're still assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    2:38 a.m and I am talking to my cat about how unseasonably cool it is....
    Pregnancy insomnia, not cool.
    Unseasonably cool? Let's switch places! I'm always sick all summer long because my thyroid issues make me sensitive to heat. I need to find a location that has autumn-like weather 365 days a year. Not too cold, not too hot.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Apparently Tinder got their knickers in a wad over the article.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...rticle-n408241

my god, i would hate to think about what the tinder presence where i live looks like.

i'll take my one night stands after meeting some drunk guy at a bar, thank you very much. like my mother did, and her mother before her.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I think you can do better!
    Oddly enough, he showed up at my house at 4 am drunk and yelling about how he was in love with me. then he passed out. I had to go to work. as far as I know hes still there. Im not sure if Im annoyed or just meh.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Oddly enough, he showed up at my house at 4 am drunk and yelling about how he was in love with me. then he passed out. I had to go to work. as far as I know hes still there. Im not sure if Im annoyed or just meh.
    I'm going to agree with Zee here. You can do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm going to agree with Zee here. You can do better.
    Well he is a very large step up from the last few. but thats not saying too much. I used to be a pretty active poster so a lot of the older members know about what a shit my husband (and his parents) were. But still...

Well he is a very large step up from the last few. but thats not saying too much. I used to be a pretty active poster so a lot of the older members know about what a shit my husband (and his parents) were. But still...
    you shouldn't settle for someone who is just less shitty than your super shitty ex. you deserve a good guy.

I went away for one week, and everyone at work has lost their effing mind.

I'm still catching up and cleaning up messes.

I guess that's job security, but seriously, this shit makes me not want to take vacations. I have to mentally prepare for the post-war zone I walk into when I come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

i double drugged myself last night with triptans. it's supposed to help stop rebound headaches but i can already feel the rebound coming on. fuck.

i just called my doctors office and she is out today but they made me an appointment with someone else in the office i haven't seen before. i'm in tears. z is in SC. i don't have a ride, so he won't be able to give me anything i can't pick up at a pharmacy. it may be a wasted trip. but i don't know what else to do. school starts a week from tomorrow and this shit has to stop. i'm a fucking wreck. i know the topamax hasn't had enough time to work or even get to a therapeutic dose, but until that happens i need to figure out how to break this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    you shouldn't settle for someone who is just less shitty than your super shitty ex. you deserve a good guy.
    I agree. And I think hes a good guy, just a deep fear of commitment which I have as well, and also kinda young, which can probably be a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I went away for one week, and everyone at work has lost their effing mind.

I'm still catching up and cleaning up messes.

I guess that's job security, but seriously, this shit makes me not want to take vacations. I have to mentally prepare for the post-war zone I walk into when I come back.
    I NEVER took vacations at my last hotel for this very same reason. Pain. Felt. Good luck dear.

Dttam: Fucking 3rd party booking sites. Seriously, If you book a hotel, Just book directly through the hotel. Dont use a booking site. More often than not they jack up the rates and make it seem like youre getting a decent deal when you arent. Plus if you need to cancel or change ANYTHING you need to do it through them. we cant change 3rd party reservations. so in a case where that does happen, youll spend hours on the phone trying to change something and then Ill most likely have to spend hours on the phone as well. Plus they are NOTORIOUS fpr booking rooms a day early or a day late and then you show up on a sold out night with no room and yell at the front desk chick (me) even though she (I) had nothing to do with it.

DTTAM:

Roid rage ... I totally have it.

I went to urgent care yesterday for a bad case of bronchitis, and while I feel much better now that I can breathe, I've been pacing around my house like a caged animal. It's like I want to scratch the paint off the walls. Ugh.

When my bubby got home from kindergarten a few minutes ago, I had to explain to him that mommy seems batshit crazy because of the steroids and really can't help it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Yeah. I mean, guys are gonna hit on you, cuz you're cute. It's just sad they don't have little bubbles over their heads that tell you who they really are. You do deserve a guy who is going to treat you right, at the very least.

I'd tell you to hang a sign up that reads "Single and looking. Schmucks and assholes need not apply." But that would for sure attract the crazies.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    DTTAM:

Roid rage ... I totally have it.

I went to urgent care yesterday for a bad case of bronchitis, and while I feel much better now that I can breathe, I've been pacing around my house like a caged animal. It's like I want to scratch the paint off the walls. Ugh.

When my bubby got home from kindergarten a few minutes ago, I had to explain to him that mommy seems batshit crazy because of the steroids and really can't help it.
    My daughter was given steroids for her allergies and respiratory issues and she said she said felt like a maniac. She checked the dosage and it was double what she had previously been prescribed. She felt so nuts she stopped after one dose.
    I had no idea that the effect could be so soon .... Hope you feel better soon.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

I'd be totally annoyed. Not cool.

What emmie said. You deserve to be treated right!!

Dttam: Fucking 3rd party booking sites. Seriously, If you book a hotel, Just book directly through the hotel. Dont use a booking site. More often than not they jack up the rates and make it seem like youre getting a decent deal when you arent. Plus if you need to cancel or change ANYTHING you need to do it through them. we cant change 3rd party reservations. so in a case where that does happen, youll spend hours on the phone trying to change something and then Ill most likely have to spend hours on the phone as well. Plus they are NOTORIOUS fpr booking rooms a day early or a day late and then you show up on a sold out night with no room and yell at the front desk chick (me) even though she (I) had nothing to do with it.
    I have also looked at the prices of flights through third party booking sites and then searched the same flights on the airline's website and it's almost always the same or cheaper booking right theough the airline's site. It's crazy.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    My daughter was given steroids for her allergies and respiratory issues and she said she said felt like a maniac. She checked the dosage and it was double what she had previously been prescribed. She felt so nuts she stopped after one dose.
    I had no idea that the effect could be so soon .... Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, Boo :)

I really am feeling much better. Tuesday night/Wednesday morning I couldn't even speak two sentences without getting very winded. It was kinda scary, and I thought I had pneumonia.

Although it's been a number of years, I have taken steroids before for respiratory stuff. I remember it making me feel funny, but nothing like this. Maybe as in your daughter's situation, it's the dosage.

I was so jazzed up yesterday, I didn't get to sleep until about 3:30 a.m. this morning, which really sucks because I get up at 5:30 because the bus picks up my kiddo at 6:45. (Can you believe that? Ugh!) At least my dosage goes down every day ... I'm feeling decidedly less out of my gourd today. Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I'd be totally annoyed. Not cool.

What emmie said. You deserve to be treated right!!

I have also looked at the prices of flights through third party booking sites and then searched the same flights on the airline's website and it's almost always the same or cheaper booking right theough the airline's site. It's crazy.
    I know. And honestly, Im just so angry all the time lately. Its not that hes a dick or doesnt treat me well because he does. Hes totally there for me when Im acting bitchy or nutso and he helps me with my daughter and is super sweet. But I have so much rage toward my ex husband right now because he got everything in the divorce. I gave it all to him because I didnt want to fight. To me, getting out of the marriage was way more important than any of the shit. so he got most everything. And he also got his freedom and a stress free life. I got the kid, which is wonderful, dont get me wrong. That was all i wanted, but I also got, the stress of being a full time parent with a full time job and no help. the bills, the animals, The struggle of being broke and grey fucking hairs. So I think Im probably treating the new guy way worse than he treats me.

And yeah. 3rd party sites are a major scam. Lots of times you can get a better deal and better customer service by dealing with people directly. once sites like expedia have your money, they dont give a shit anymore. if you have to call them for anything theyre pretty much like "Oh well Fuck you"

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    DTTAM - Being absent minded as hell.

So I just got back from Wal Mart, getting stuff for dinner.

Earlier today I was going to take a bike ride, so I slipped on my biking shorts and placed my underwear inside my shorts because I knew I'd be putting them back on after my post biking shower. As I was walking around Wal Mart in the produce section, the afforementioned undies fell out of my shorts and I kicked them across the floor, looking down and thinking to myself "what the fuck is that?" I immediately realized what they were and hastily picked them up, but not before a family of four girls and a mom quickly noticed my blunder. Totally forgot that my underwear were in my pants when I put them on. Oops!

Smile! At least it didn't happen to you! ;-)
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I know. And honestly, Im just so angry all the time lately. Its not that hes a dick or doesnt treat me well because he does. Hes totally there for me when Im acting bitchy or nutso and he helps me with my daughter and is super sweet. But I have so much rage toward my ex husband right now because he got everything in the divorce. I gave it all to him because I didnt want to fight. To me, getting out of the marriage was way more important than any of the shit. so he got most everything. And he also got his freedom and a stress free life. I got the kid, which is wonderful, dont get me wrong. That was all i wanted, but I also got, the stress of being a full time parent with a full time job and no help. the bills, the animals, The struggle of being broke and grey fucking hairs. So I think Im probably treating the new guy way worse than he treats me.
    I get it. I did the same thing when I got divorced, I let my ex have everything because all I wanted was custody of my two kids. Because he got everything, he was supposed to pay the bills, but of course he didn't, so I had bill collectors calling me all the time. I recall once yelling at one of the bill collectors who was being an asshole if he wanted me to mail him some food stamps because I didn't have jack shit.

I got through it. But I get it. One of the really big regrets that I have though is wasting my best years on douchebags.

And yeah. 3rd party sites are a major scam. Lots of times you can get a better deal and better customer service by dealing with people directly. once sites like expedia have your money, they dont give a shit anymore. if you have to call them for anything theyre pretty much like "Oh well Fuck you"
    Or you have to wait months for a refund, which is something that happened to me!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information