Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying against me by users on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DaniNYC212 View Post
    I suggest you get more creative. I've spent hours reading/ laughing about FG and HB in the older threads and I'd say your performance has been lackluster compared to theirs. At least when they trolled, it was interesting.
    Creative about what? I'm not here to fucking entertain you. I'm here to let out my anger on this thread.

This thread is a big billboard for borderline personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    When I say I was named after him, I mean being that I was born a twin, my name could have easily been my brothers name. As when you have twins as newborn infants, you can't really tell which one is which. So out of respect of my twin brother who is me, and I was him, I'm not changing my name.

My name is also not Deshon.

You guys assume I'm Deshon because he's a black guy. Not only am I not the same age as him, I look nothing like him.

I can upload a picture of my drivers license to prove I didn't change my name.
    Are you a comedian? This is the most hilarious thing I heard all day, and I just had to help some fat ass off my steps while delivering my fridge. That's LULZ!!!!!!!!!!
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

1. wtf is this thread?
    2. I keep reading this name as Jolly Ranchers
    3. I guess I have a thread to read back on.
    4. Gay and black

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    1. wtf is this thread?
    4. Gay and black
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

4. Gay and black
    This is basically all you need to know...except that he was named after his dead twin, because they could have been switched as babies and he doesn't know if he was baby a or baby b...oh, and he's autistic...and in the screen actors guild. Am I missing anything, guys?
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    This is basically all you need to know...except that he was named after his dead twin, because they could have been switched as babies and he doesn't know if he was baby a or baby b...oh, and he's autistic...and in the screen actors guild. Am I missing anything, guys?
    He was married to Trevor Angel. Never forget the OG Lie that led to the rest of the long line of lies.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    He was married to Trevor Angel. Never forget the OG Lie that led to the rest of the long line of lies.
    NEVER FORGET.

Literally all we need is a heartfelt apology for LYING. Not some half-assed "I was mistaken" story. Sack up and admit that you were playing a game.
    I don't think we will get it though because he seems to like all this attention even though it's negative.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

That thread was truly something. OP gives me a Casey Anthony vibe. Like, dude have you EVER told the truth before?

1. wtf is this thread?
    4. Gay and black
    Ditto

Why is this thread still a thing??

Creative about what? I'm not here to fucking entertain you. I'm here to let out my anger on this thread.
    Good, because you suck at it.

I mean damn, glad we know how to entertain ourselves.

I would seriously consider a different career. Maybe like accounting or something. Because you are not so good with the entertaining or taking criticism. And the entertainment industry is basically allllllll cristicism, with a tiny bit of praise.

1. wtf is this thread?
    4. Gay and black
    I actually thought it was Jolly Ranchers, thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Yeah, he got a little too Shakespearean there for me. WHERE'S MY FUCKING REFUND ASSHOLE?!

And, to be clear, by asshole - I mean Brennen Tammons.
    Oh, I know who you meant. But, I would go with dumbass instead of asshole. At least most assholes are smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post

Why is this thread still a thing??
    because when I get home from work I need to know what today's lie is to make my day complete!

...he didn't show up yet today (not that I worked today so I'm on early), so now I don't know what to do with my life anymore.
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    This thread is a big billboard for borderline personality.
    You're not the first person to tell me I have borderline personality disorder, which I don't. Even i fI did, being balck gay, you have to be self conceited in this racist, and homophobic world. Where there are laws and politics telling me not to live.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Are you a comedian? This is the most hilarious thing I heard all day, and I just had to help some fat ass off my steps while delivering my fridge. That's LULZ!!!!!!!!!!
    Not a professional comedian, but yes I like making people laugh. I like to sing and listen and perform music. I also want to write crime drama romance thrillers too.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    NEVER FORGET.

Literally all we need is a heartfelt apology for LYING. Not some half-assed "I was mistaken" story. Sack up and admit that you were playing a game.
    I don't think we will get it though because he seems to like all this attention even though it's negative.
    I was playing a game and I'm sorry. There I admitted it. But it's more complex than that.

You never forget a face. I recognized his face and it turned out to be wrong guy. The guy I knew was just a doppelganger. Where I fucked up was sadly dragging it on, due to self depression I was experiencing from being black and gay and the loss of my mother and and twin brother, and I apologized.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    because when I get home from work I need to know what today's lie is to make my day complete!

...he didn't show up yet today (not that I worked today so I'm on early), so now I don't know what to do with my life anymore.
    I've actually been absent for two days, hoping if I went away this thread would die off. It didn't. Smh.

You're not the first person to tell me I have borderline personality disorder, which I don't. Even i fI did, being balck gay, you have to be self conceited in this racist, and homophobic world. Where there are laws and politics telling me not to live.
    Oh for fucks sake, enough Jolly Rancher. No one cares about either of those things. Constantly trying to portray yourself as a victim is starting to get exhausting. This is the most circular conversation I have ever been a part of. I have quite black gay friends, not a single whines and cries about it. In fact, they are happy being able to be who they are. You're not a fucking snowflake or unique or rare in any way, so fucking suck it up and deal with yourself.

I've actually been absent for two days, hoping if I went away this thread would die off. It didn't. Smh.
    This is a thread YOU started, and throughout have made accusations towards people you know nothing about. This is all on you.

Can't believe this is still a thing.

What is your twitter handle? 7k followers? You MUST be HILARIOUS! A much better comic than you are a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Oh for fucks sake, enough Jolly Rancher. No one cares about either of those things. Constantly trying to portray yourself as a victim is starting to get exhausting. This is the most circular conversation I have ever been a part of. I have quite black gay friends, not a single whines and cries about it. In fact, they are happy being able to be who they are. You're not a fucking snowflake or unique or rare in any way, so fucking suck it up and deal with yourself.

This is a thread YOU started, and throughout have made accusations towards people you know nothing about. This is all on you.
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me. I know lots of white washed black gay men that do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Can't believe this is still a thing.

What is your twitter handle? 7k followers? You MUST be HILARIOUS! A much better comic than you are a liar.
    Why? Are you a gay man that likes black guys, or are you gonna hook me up with a record deal or something? If not, you're not getting it.

I also don't show any comedy. I do jazz and R&B/hip hop disco music. Comedy is just a side thing.

It's also my youtube name and I don't want to reveal that yet.

Oh FERFUCKSSAKE. Get off the cross, build a bridge and the the hell over it! Because Jesus hung on the cross for 3 damn days and he sure as shit ain't bitchin' and moanin' as much as your whinerbaby ass is. And before you say he wasn't black, gay or hood, unless you were an apostle you DON'T FUCKING KNOW THAT HE WASN'T.

It's like Jeffrey Dahmer claiming that it was all a game and that he thought the knives were fake. So he ate them anyway because why not? But he didn't really kill them.

Why? Are you a gay man that likes black guys.
    Yes. We are all gay men.

So, stay away next time. Obviously, you love this thread and the attention you're getting or you'd just go away and leave it be. You keep coming back to whine, whine, whine and whine some more. If your life sucks, it's your fault because you seem to thrive on having the victim mentality. If you don't like your life, fucking change it instead of crying about it. I have no sympathy for someone like you. There are plenty of people who are black, gay, and whatever else and do just fine because they don't let themselves be victims. They stand up for who they are and wear their identities with pride. Obviously, you don't. You want people to feel sorry from you, and you're gonna get none of that here.

SO, if you don't like this thread or this forum, do everyone a favor and go find somewhere else to whine.

Thread Information