Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Control

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I actually woke my wife up laughing so hard at this fucking video. This guy is awesome.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Jim Jefferies gets it.

what a great video to start my day. refreshing.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I love Jim I've watched that so many times, never gets old.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Sharing that shit. Can't wait for my bf's brother to shit his pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

It's just so incredibly perfect. Like, perfect.

Honestly, he says everything I would say.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I find it ironically amusing that when a church full of people are killed by a maniac carrying a gun and waving several so called racist flags... politicians go after the flags. Because guns don't kill people. Flags do.

Don't get me wrong, I question the thought processes of people who wave the stars and bars or the nazi flag, or what have you, but...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I find it ironically amusing that when a church full of people are killed by a maniac carrying a gun and waving several so called racist flags... politicians go after the flags. Because guns don't kill people. Flags do.

Don't get me wrong, I question the thought processes of people who wave the stars and bars or the nazi flag, or what have you, but...
    Yea, you like that? They're probably happy they have material to redirect the attention away from the guns.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post

this isn't the time to talk about guns. THE BODIES AREN"T EVEN COLD YET. those damn gun-hating liberals always trying to politicize from tragedy. who really knows why this kid did what he did?

The principal of a South Dakota high school was shot and lightly wounded Wednesday in a shooting at the school, but authorities said a suspect was in custody and no students were reported hurt.

Harrisburg High School Principal Kevin Lein suffered a flesh wound in the morning attack, Superintendent James Holbeck told local media outlets.

A student suspected in the shooting was in custody, Lincoln County Deputy State's Attorney Ross Wright said. He said Lein was in stable condition.

District administrative assistant Tracy Heiden said all students were safe, but the school was locked down. The high school has about 635 students.

Parents were asked to stay away, but a handful of parents had gathered outside one entrance. Access to the school from a main thoroughfare was shut off, with a sheriff's deputy standing guard nearby with a rifle.

Nick Pohlmann, who lives just across the street from the school and has a son who is a senior, said he found out about the shooting through a friend who called him asking if his son was OK. Pohlmann said he immediately drove back to his home and ran over to the school to try to get some information.

"This is good ol' Harrisburg," Pohlmann said. "This doesn't happen here."

Harrisburg, about 10 miles south of Sioux Falls, has a population of about 5,000.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s-d...afe/ar-AAeXWBo

Can we talk about gun control now? After all no one died this time, so maybe the time is right? Oh right. No one died. Nothing to see here. Move along.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

HEY GUIS GUESS WHAT? Another school shooting! yay! Guns are totally not something we need to get under control.

Is it true that guns were not prohibited on that campus? If so, WHERE WERE ALL THE GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    HEY GUIS GUESS WHAT? Another school shooting! yay! Guns are totally not something we need to get under control.
    MSNBC just said this was the 41st school campus shooting this year. Let that number sink in. 41. This year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Is it true that guns were not prohibited on that campus? If so, WHERE WERE ALL THE GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS?
    exactamundo

My favorite part is how the people (who we should probably be testing for mental health) jump online to blame people not having guns for these shootings, yet no one is taking their guns away, and these shootings keep happening...

From your link, puzzld.

There is an unwritten American rule that the aftermath of a mass shooting is the wrong time to talk about gun control. As Gopnik wrote, this logic would be recognized as absurd if applied to anything else: "The aftermath of a terrorist attack is the wrong time to talk about security, the aftermath of a death from lung cancer is the wrong time to talk about smoking and the tobacco industry, and the aftermath of a car crash is the wrong time to talk about seat belts."
    Yes yes yes. That is one of the things that I will never understand about the other side. When, then, is the appropriate time to talk about it? With 294 mass shootings in 292 days, it appears that we'll never get to talk about it (which is exactly what they want, I know).

It's an old one but this was doing the rounds on twitter again after the latest news broke

http://www.theonion.com/article/no-w...ere-this-36131

"No Way To Prevent This" Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

ISLA VISTA, CA?In the days following a violent rampage in southern California in which a lone attacker killed seven individuals, including himself, and seriously injured over a dozen others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Tuesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place.

?This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there?s nothing anyone can do to stop them,? said North Carolina resident Samuel Wipper, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world?s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations.

?It?s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn?t anything that was going to keep this guy from snapping and killing a lot of people if that?s what he really wanted.? At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past five years were referring to themselves and their situation as ?helpless.?

I agree completely. If a psycho taking out a full classroom of six-year old children with an assault rifle isn't enough to spark widespread changes to gun control, no massacre ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    I agree completely. If a psycho taking out a full classroom of six-year old children with an assault rifle isn't enough to spark widespread changes to gun control, no massacre ever will.
    Exactly. We spend time yelling at each other over this and not a single thing is done. It's all either guns are bad or you're not taking away my guns! Nobody is attempting to work toward a solution and this shit is just going to keep happening until we fucking do something about it. I'm gonna stop ranting before I use the Bob Dylan quote about cannonballs.

We need to care more about the mental health system in this country. People are still ignored or looked down upon because of mental issues. Yeah there are people who will keep shit to themselves and then do stuff like this either way but there have been so many cases where there were obvious signs of mental illness and it was just ignored until it was too late.

Thread Information