Page 1315 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 315 815 1215 1265 1305 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1325 1365 1415 ... LastLast
Results 32,851 to 32,875 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Ron is so romantic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Going to bass lake for a company picnic tomorrow and they are expecting thunder storms? 100 degrees here, thunderstorms 45 minutes away. Sigh =o(

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    So my sister in law has a really bad habit of wanting soap/stuff from my company for free or at a huge discount. I usually give her stuff once in awhile after she buys things a couple times because otherwise she'll never buy anything and I can't afford to just give her free shit all the time, because this is a business. When she DOES buy stuff she asks me to invoice her on paypal and drop the stuff off with my brother since we work together. Then it takes her WEEKS to pay the invoice. I usually give her a week and then start sending her paypal reminder emails until she pays. It's going on 3 weeks since her last order and she still hasn't paid. It's like $75 worth of product. I don't really like her in general because she's kind of a twat but I tolerate her as to not make waves with the family- how the heck do I tell her I'm not going to let her order anything unless she pays first? This isn't store credit, I have supplies I need to buy. Ugh. Family.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I don't really like her in general because she's kind of a twat but I tolerate her as to not make waves with the family- how the heck do I tell her I'm not going to let her order anything unless she pays first? This isn't store credit, I have supplies I need to buy. Ugh. Family.
    Discount for cash upfront. Pay me now, 5% off. Pay me later? full price. Pay late? +10% late fee, No pay? Well I don't have to deal with you anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

So my sister in law has a really bad habit of wanting soap/stuff from my company for free or at a huge discount. I usually give her stuff once in awhile after she buys things a couple times because otherwise she'll never buy anything and I can't afford to just give her free shit all the time, because this is a business. When she DOES buy stuff she asks me to invoice her on paypal and drop the stuff off with my brother since we work together. Then it takes her WEEKS to pay the invoice. I usually give her a week and then start sending her paypal reminder emails until she pays. It's going on 3 weeks since her last order and she still hasn't paid. It's like $75 worth of product. I don't really like her in general because she's kind of a twat but I tolerate her as to not make waves with the family- how the heck do I tell her I'm not going to let her order anything unless she pays first? This isn't store credit, I have supplies I need to buy. Ugh. Family.
    LOL, Change this story up a bit. Change my sister in law to my friend and change up the payment and delivery hassles to something comparable and then bitch about it to your sister in law. Ask her what would she do with this friend.

Change your brothers name to Guido and have him collect on delivery. Hand over the money your owe or the soap gets it, you dig?

Prednisone. Seasonal allergies. Who needs sleep anyway? ?

Have you tried Nasacourt? I find it helps more than the OTC pills.
    Last edited by puzzld; 06-09-2015 at 05:36 AM.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Have you tried Nasacourt? I find it helps more than the OTC pills.
    yes. i've been using it with sudafed for weeks. but i can't get my ears to drain so they gave me a week for prednisone. i'm not at the rage stage yet, but i'll get there.

Hehe, yeah this is one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" moments. If you say something, you'll get wrath. If you say nothing, you'll go broke.

It's really shitty on her part because she probably knows this is one thing she can take advantage of you on, and not get heat for it since you're marrying her brother.

Is your guy aware of what's going on, or have you kept him out of it?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Hehe, yeah this is one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" moments. If you say something, you'll get wrath. If you say nothing, you'll go broke.

It's really shitty on her part because she probably knows this is one thing she can take advantage of you on, and not get heat for it since you're marrying her brother.

Is your guy aware of what's going on, or have you kept him out of it?
    Well the one good thing... you don't need to sell her more while she owes you for the last batch.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well the one good thing... you don't need to sell her more while she owes you for the last batch.
    that's a very good point. no one can get upset with you for putting your foot down and saying, no... no sale, you still owe me from last time. maybe just suck it up, get ahead of the game and collect on the previous when she asks for more. also, you'll have the upper hand in everything because she'll always be in debt to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Hmmm. Me thinks sister in law don't care bout none of that.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

A lot of times family will fuck you over before someone you meet off the street would. I don't loan anything to family, I gift it with the intention of never getting it back. $75.00 worth of product is a lot to me, I would consider her birthday and Christmas bought and paid for for the next year. If she ever wants anything else, cash up front, unless she has product or services to trade with. I would let your brother know that you hate that its gotta be that way, but this is why.

I make soap for fun, that shit gets expensive. Everyone in my family knows what they are getting for gifts now..lol

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

This doesn't really annoy me, but I don't get picky eaters. More specifically kid picky eaters. I grew up pretty poor and I ate whatever I could get my hands on. I couldn't fathom saying "No, give me chicken nuggets" AND ACTUALLY GETTING CHICKEN NUGGETS. In my world, I would have either been slapped or didn't eat that night.

This doesn't really annoy me, but I don't get picky eaters. More specifically kid picky eaters. I grew up pretty poor and I ate whatever I could get my hands on. I couldn't fathom saying "No, give me chicken nuggets" AND ACTUALLY GETTING CHICKEN NUGGETS. In my world, I would have either been slapped or didn't eat that night.
    My daughter is horribly lax when it comes to her son and his picky eating. I, however, won't stand for that. Don't want what I made for dinner? Well, don't eat then. I mean, sure, there are all things we hate, and I'm not going to make him eat liver or something like that, but if I make spaghetti and you decide your rather have mac and cheese, you ain't getting no fucking mac and cheese. Period. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    My daughter is horribly lax when it comes to her son and his picky eating. I, however, won't stand for that. Don't want what I made for dinner? Well, don't eat then. I mean, sure, there are all things we hate, and I'm not going to make him eat liver or something like that, but if I make spaghetti and you decide your rather have mac and cheese, you ain't getting no fucking mac and cheese. Period. End of story.
    Yeah, I never got that. I understand I was weird and I was the kid who would eat spinach, artichokes, brussel sprouts, lima beans... but there are kids like my nieces and nephews who will not eat anything but french fries, chicken fingers, mac n cheese, etc. And their parents are totally okay with it.

I mean, I guess it's their problem and their health that they'll have to deal with later. I understand not liking seafood (even though I love it), but when you won't eat strawberries?? WAT??

I just love food. I love trying new foods. Of course there are things I don't like, but I came to that conclusion after trying to like it several times and just not caring for it, like peanut butter.

Yeah, I never got that. I understand I was weird and I was the kid who would eat spinach, artichokes, brussel sprouts, lima beans... but there are kids like my nieces and nephews who will not eat anything but french fries, chicken fingers, mac n cheese, etc. And their parents are totally okay with it.

I mean, I guess it's their problem and their health that they'll have to deal with later. I understand not liking seafood (even though I love it), but when you won't eat strawberries?? WAT??

I just love food. I love trying new foods. Of course there are things I don't like, but I came to that conclusion after trying to like it several times and just not caring for it, like peanut butter.
    My sister's kid would come to Thanksgiving and just eat bread. WTF? She did that for years. We had all kinds of food including potatoes (mashed and sweet) - the whole turkey dinner. She wouldn't eat a fucking thing but bread. She was a brat about it too. Ugh. She's the one who bit me the ONE time I babysat her.

I finally caught the leaf blower guy blowing shit into my front yard. This is the crazy neighbor from down my street who starts blowing the street early in the morning. Well I heard him, and I stood on my front steps. When he started blowing shit from the street into my yard, I yelled for him to stop. He said he was just cleaning the street. I told him not to blow shit into my yard. He said something unintelligible, and I told him to get the fuck out of here. He left, and I haven't seen or heard him since. Mission accomplished, but at a price. He probably waits until I leave then has a field day with that damned thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I finally caught the leaf blower guy blowing shit into my front yard. This is the crazy neighbor from down my street who starts blowing the street early in the morning. Well I heard him, and I stood on my front steps. When he started blowing shit from the street into my yard, I yelled for him to stop. He said he was just cleaning the street. I told him not to blow shit into my yard. He said something unintelligible, and I told him to get the fuck out of here. He left, and I haven't seen or heard him since. Mission accomplished, but at a price. He probably waits until I leave then has a field day with that damned thing.
    I'd be pissed too. The lady across the street form me is the neighborhood "captain" and every time it rains she bitches to me about clearing the storm drain in front of my house. It's been raining every day here. I pay a fucking mint in taxes, the street sweeper can do his job, thanks.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    DTTAM:

Dude looking for keys a few months ago, a friend recommends me, I mention I play live and not to click tracks and he berates me on his page and deletes my comments. Like I'M useless because I don't let a computer do the work. It's called being a musician. What he wanted was a computer programmer.

Guess who just sent me a friend request.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'd be pissed too. The lady across the street form me is the neighborhood "captain" and every time it rains she bitches to me about clearing the storm drain in front of my house. It's been raining every day here. I pay a fucking mint in taxes, the street sweeper can do his job, thanks.
    Really? Who the hell do these people think they are? The leaf patrol or the pollen from the trees patrol? This has been going on for years with this guy. The sound of that leaf blower kills me. I have been waiting to catch him for a long time. He goes up and down the fucking street for hours. I'm going to cut my grass and blow all the clippings right into the street. HA

I thought I was the only one with a crazed leaf blowing neighbor. He has done this shit for years with fall being the worst. It's an insanely loud gas powered one too, so he wears ear protection while blowing the street. Asshole always has a Coors tall boy in one hand. In the fall, it's everyday all day. He has been known to use a riding mower and mow the leaves at night, with headlights on.

Hubby and I used to both work nights and he would be out playing with his yard toys in the street. Hubby marched up to him once, in his pajamas and told him to stop immediately or he would impale that leaf blower up his ass. I have been known to sneak up behind him in the street and lay on my horn. I like it when he spills his beer.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    DTTAM:

Dude looking for keys a few months ago, a friend recommends me, I mention I play live and not to click tracks and he berates me on his page and deletes my comments. Like I'M useless because I don't let a computer do the work. It's called being a musician. What he wanted was a computer programmer.

Guess who just sent me a friend request.
    WTF? Why?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    WTF? Why?
    I got a request earlier from a Woman who had multiple mutual friends and is a musician. I scoped her out and she's starting a Pat Benetar tribute and when I scoped him out, he's mutual with her. I have a sneaky suspicion that I'll be getting a PM soon asking if I want in. He probably doesn't even realize I'm the same chick he was rude to.

It's a small world in LA's music scene.

It seems like he isn't the one in charge of this project like the other one. He's a drummer so is going to insist on tracks. He'll be disappointed.

Using click tracks is the equivalent of lip syncing. I'm not interested in acting on stage. If I were I'd join a local theater.

ETA: He deleted my comments because he didn't want everyone knowing that he's a big, fat faker
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 06-10-2015 at 04:21 PM.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

My sister's kid would come to Thanksgiving and just eat bread. WTF? She did that for years. We had all kinds of food including potatoes (mashed and sweet) - the whole turkey dinner. She wouldn't eat a fucking thing but bread. She was a brat about it too. Ugh. She's the one who bit me the ONE time I babysat her.
    I'm sure it's not the same thing here, but my son would rather eat tons of bread than anything else if he doesn't like the looks of it....but he has asperger's, so I go with it. I wont make him some whole special meal if he decides to start not liking something he used to but I also try to stick to things both of my brats are fans of.

DTTAM: Apparently Mazda's are known for the brake switches not working in really high temps...I own one, and it's a bitch to shift my car out of park because of this. This will be a fun time, but at least google had awesome answers because the dealership and auto parts store seemed confused!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Thread Information