Page 989 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 987 988 989 990 991 999 1039 ... LastLast
Results 24,701 to 24,725 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

I heard that her and Brad are starring in a movie where they have a full out x rated sex scene, and that it might be the last role she ever does.

I cant google sources on this, maybe someone else can. I heard about it on the radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Shoopped to shit.

I'll always like Pam.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I thought Angelina looked gorgeous. And everyone looks really happy.

I think Angelina is beautiful. She always looks classy (excluding her Billy Bob days)

I hate the veil.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I hate the veil.
    someone had to say it.

Angelina looked beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

The sentiment behind it is nice, but it just looks crap. I love her dress though.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I think Angelina is beautiful. She always looks classy (excluding her Billy Bob days)
    Really? I thought she looked better in her pre-stick figure days.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Really? I thought she looked better in her pre-stick figure days.

Of course you do. That was the days she had blood (of Billy bob) around her neck. Hawt.

Larke Voorhies. Dude...

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

LISA TURTLE WHAT HAPPENED

my mouth dropped when i saw the pics of her. like, wuh, what the, what the fuck happened to you????

She's severely bi polar.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    The sentiment behind it is nice, but it just looks crap. I love her dress though.
    I get it. I think to her the sentimental value was worth more than the look. It was a private ceremony for the family, and she's done (insert # here) of glamorous moments in flawless dresses. I really respect the idea of setting image aside and "does it look good" for something more personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I get it. I think to her the sentimental value was worth more than the look. It was a private ceremony for the family, and she's done (insert # here) of glamorous moments in flawless dresses. I really respect the idea of setting image aside and "does it look good" for something more personal.
    And the magazine she invited to shoot the whole thing so the world can see what a loving, intimate enclave they are.

I love Brad Pitt but I feel like she has to alert the media for fucking everything. "I pressed the crosswalk button for someone! Tell me I'm a saint."

This becomes more obvious when you gauge her box office success (minimal) in contrast with her star power and paycheck. She's famous more for being famous than being a popular ACTRESS.

And the magazine she invited to shoot the whole thing so the world can see what a loving, intimate enclave they are.

I love Brad Pitt but I feel like she has to alert the media for fucking everything. "I pressed the crosswalk button for someone! Tell me I'm a saint."

This becomes more obvious when you gauge her box office success (minimal) in contrast with her star power and paycheck. She's famous more for being famous than being a popular ACTRESS.
    Eh, I disagree about Angelina. I think a lot of her fame came from her roles of playing a badass and weird/unconventional.

I think they'd get a lot of recognition for being who they are regardless, so they might as well get paid for it. (In terms of the photo shoot). It was still personal in the respect that it wasn't the Kim K wedding and a glamour hour.

she could be an attention seeker, or she could be acknowledging the public's interest in her and making sure that the flow of information is controlled on her end rather then allowing rumor and speculation to arise by being secretive. that just makes good business sense. since she has the world's favor, it's a good time to continue to foster that trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Just saying when I wrote celeb gossip, there is not a shit Angelina Jolie takes that she doesn't call someone to brag about.

Honestly, if she hadn't been really dedicated to making a public spectacle of herself, she'd have a much more private life. There are much more successful, talented, and beautiful actresses who have found a way to successfully elude the limelight when they aren't promoting something.

Just saying when I wrote celeb gossip, there is not a shit Angelina Jolie takes that she doesn't call someone to brag about.

Honestly, if she hadn't been really dedicated to making a public spectacle of herself, she'd have a much more private life. There are much more successful, talented, and beautiful actresses who have found a way to successfully elude the limelight when they aren't promoting something.
    That's true, I'll give you that.

But I also agree with what Ani said. I feel like they have complete control over their publicity because they want to, as to avoid a bunch of rumors. But sure, tehre is something to be said about other famous people who are more under the spotlight... I guess it's just the weird balancing act of fame.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Actress Betty White, 92, Dyes Peacefully In Her Los Angeles Home

LOS ANGELES, California -*

In a press release from her long-time manager*Jeff Witjas, it has been confirmed today that actress Betty White, best known for her roles on TVs*The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Golden Girls,*and*Hot in*Cleveland,is not a natural blonde.

?Betty is a solitary kind of person,? said Witjas. ?She likes to relax in her home with her animals, and she rarely likes to discuss the fact, at least in public, that she is actually a brunette. She has been dying her own hair in her home for decades. Betty*has often told me she feels it is relaxing and soothing to dye her own hair, peacefully in her home, where she can laugh and enjoy time with her animals. She?s said on more than one occasion that as a blonde, she has had ?more fun? in her roles, and in life.?

?Oh, I started dying it ages ago when my*color started to fade away to a more whiteish, greyish color,? says White. ?I thought to myself, ?Well Betty, if you can?t have the dark color anymore, might as well try on the blonde for a while,? and it just kind of stuck. When I played Rose on*Girls,*the joke about my natural hair color made it into several episodes. I?ve always had a sense of humor about it.?

Early pictures of White with her husband of almost 20 years, Allen Ludden, who died in 1981 of stomach cancer, show White as a sultry brunette with a perfect smile.

Betty White with her late husband Allen Ludden, 1968

?Oh Allen loved my dark hair, but later on, as I started to go grey and my hair lightened, he liked the blonde, too. It would be too much work to go back to that dark hair I used to have. Too much to maintain. Besides, I think a new look like that at might age might frighten my animals. They wouldn?t even recognize me!?

White can be seen on cable channel TVLand starring in the sitcom*Hot In Cleveland.*

http://empirenews.net/actress-betty-...ovR2h.facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    BB! I almost had a heart attack and ran to google!
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

What an idiot.
    And those tiny hands. I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I heard that her and Brad are starring in a movie where they have a full out x rated sex scene, and that it might be the last role she ever does.

I cant google sources on this, maybe someone else can. I heard about it on the radio.
    I need this to happen. But I don't think she could give up acting. She likes attention as much as I like to give it to her

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

Actress Betty White, 92, Dyes Peacefully In Her Los Angeles Home

LOS ANGELES, California -*

Dunno which is more of a relief, that she's still alive or that someone didn't profane her death with a misspelled headline.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Lol! I was hoping I would catch a couple of you before your coffee lol. MORNING SUNSHINES!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information