Page 24 of 152 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    What a dumbass. There have been cuntier things said than anything Olivia said. This guy is too fucking dumb to have pulled all this off. Something like that would require a brain.

Finally. Somebody is listening to reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    [/B]

I think you might be right. He has a complete inability to stfu (who knows how long my Heartbroken Totally Definitely Leaving This Thread Watch could have gone if Olivia hadn't stuck him in time out!), so I don't think he'd be able to do some ninja body snatching and not incriminate himself somehow with his posting diarrhea.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_Justice View Post
    She sounds like a beautiful gal. At least your empty heart was temporarily filled with lust and admiration. You built her up, on a throne of lies, deceptions, and manipulation. I'm sure you meticulously painted her with flattery, gifts, praise, and all your attention. To get what you wanted. Normalcy, gratification, control, power. You probably emotionally abused her and tried to brainwash her into thinking you were the only one that cared. I bet it was a difficult task to try and isolate and imprison such a beautiful free spirit.
    But she got away from you. You didn't like that did you. She escaped. This stunning idol you spent so much time building up, rejected you. After the relationship ended, you couldn't just walk away completely could you Bill? You knew you had to try and destroy everything that represented that relationship. Her death must have really sent you into a tailspin of madness, how dare she leave you again.
    Where is her body? I know you don't sleep at night. Do you play the scenario over and over in your mind, trying to coax yourself into believing you won? You didn't win. You will never win this one. In fact, you will be tormented by a dimension you have little knowledge about. Your last encounter with Julie was probably nothing like the first date was it? She didn't feel the same did she Bill? I know you can't respond to this immediately but, at least you will have time to compose your 'last date' with Julie. Tell us about the last date with Julie on August 15th. You probably did all the talking huh?
    It kind of worries me that in your posts, you act like you know Bill and/or Julie personally. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and ideas, but you write as though they are facts....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

All this stupid drama with this douche who thinks he's more important than he is, and all along there was likely an error in her cremation.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    If you want, I can totally write you emo poetry about all of my first dates.
    That's ok, Beth already has me covered on that front...
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    [/B]

I can't stand him...I think he's a total narcissistic, dumbass douchebag. But does he have the brain power to pull off stealing a body?? I don't think so.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I can't stand him...I think he's a total narcissistic, dumbass douchebag. But does he have the brain power to pull off stealing a body?? I don't think so.
    Twins!

What the hell is with all thee people thinking they are Bill Shakespeare with their bullshit posts? This isn't a creative writing class, dammit

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    What the hell is with all thee people thinking they are Bill Shakespeare with their bullshit posts? This isn't a creative writing class, dammit
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and why ask her mom about the flowers

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and why ask her mom about the flowers
    Somebody has to make this a sig.

Did anybody take into consideration that maybe she broke out of her coffin and is now typing on MDS?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Did anybody take into consideration that maybe she broke out of her coffin and is now typing on MDS?

Now that you mention it, I was trawling through fb article comments last night to see if anyone besides you-know-who had a high level of interest. I didn't find anyone, but I did discover there's quite a few "possibilities" we overlooked - such zombie outbreaks, Pet Cemetary scenarios etcetc.

I really don't understand the rep MDS has when you compare it to the giant human sewer of fb article comments. I also learned a new word - "thanatophilia".

Blighted I had a quick look at that reddit thread. I wasn't surprised by the comments I saw but it made me nauseous. I only looked at two photos. When I saw people attaching their fantasies to those horrific photos it really sickened me.
    The names of the multitude of other threads in that archived section 😨
    People of the world WTF!

It kind of worries me that in your posts, you act like you know Bill and/or Julie personally. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and ideas, but you write as though they are facts....
    I know, right? I feel like I do too. I look forward to Julie's remains being returned to her family and this psycho fuck getting what he deserves.

Totally talking out my ass now, but I would imagine a cremation takes several hours. I can also imagine them not being done on the night shift. Since we are only dealing with a 24 hour period that she went missing, perhaps the ovens weren't even used during that time frame. I'm also willing to bet that cremations aren't done on weekends.

I had a friend that lived in a funeral home years ago. They had awesome full service car wash on site and in the winter he would wash my car for me at the home. I remember the drive bays were open when they were washing and that they washed and cleaned their limo's after every funeral. Maybe the front doors to Dick's place were locked, but if they were washing cars or getting deliveries and left the drive bays open in the back. Probably few people working after closing and if someone was busy handling a delivery, someone could slip in easily. Julie looked like a tiny girl and it wouldn't be hard to just carry her out.

It wouldn't take brains to steal a body, just guts and opportunity. He's throwing that ring shit out there in an attempt to deflect attention away from him. I think he did it.

Julie's parents should sue the hell out of Dick though. The security is lacking and not having cameras is negligent.
    Last edited by marycontrary; 11-19-2015 at 09:36 PM.

Just thought I would post some snippets of the texas law.

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u...htm/HS.716.htm

Sec. 716.004. WAITING PERIOD FOR CREMATION. (a) A crematory establishment may not cremate human remains within 48 hours of the time of death indicated on a death certificate unless the waiting period is waived in writing by:
    (1) a justice of the peace or medical examiner of the county in which the death occurred; or
    (2) a court order.
    (b) Repealed by Acts 2009, 81st Leg., R.S., Ch. 263, Sec. 33(1), eff. September 1, 2009.

Sec. 716.151. CREMATION CONTAINERS. (a) Human remains must be placed in a cremation container that:
    (1) is made of combustible materials suitable for cremation;
    (2) provides a complete covering of the body;
    (3) is resistant to leakage or spillage;
    (4) is rigid for easy handling; and
    (5) protects the health and safety of crematory personnel.
    (b) A crematory establishment may not remove human remains from a cremation container and must cremate the cremation container with the human remains.
    (c) Except as provided by this section, a crematory establishment may not:
    (1) require that deceased human remains be placed in a casket before cremation or that remains be cremated in a casket; or
    (2) refuse to accept for cremation remains that have not been placed in a casket.

Sec. 716.152. CREMATION PROCESS. (a) A crematory establishment is not required to accept a cremation container that evidences leakage of human body fluids.
    (b) A person other than a crematory establishment employee, the authorizing agent, or representatives delegated as provided by Section 716.053 and approved by the crematory establishment may not be present in a crematory area during:
    (1) the cremation of deceased human remains; or
    (2) the removal of the remains from the cremation chamber.
    (c) Immediately before placing deceased human remains in a cremation chamber, a crematory establishment employee must verify and remove the identification label from the cremation container and place the label near the cremation chamber control panel until the cremation process is complete.
    (d) To the extent practicable, the crematory establishment shall remove all recoverable cremation residue from the cremation chamber following cremation and pulverize any bone fragments to a particle size of one-eighth inch or less as necessary. The crematory establishment shall remove and dispose of any other material included with the residue.
    Sec. 716.153. SIMULTANEOUS CREMATION. (a) A crematory establishment may not simultaneously cremate the deceased human remains of more than one person in the same cremation chamber unless authorized in writing by the authorizing agent of each deceased person.
    (b) A crematory establishment is not civilly or criminally liable for commingling human remains during cremation if each authorizing agent provides a signed written statement authorizing the simultaneous cremation.

Just so people don't forget that just like with every industry, protocol isn't always strictly enforced. Julie was a beautiful girl, her obit was likely run in the local paper and not everyone that seeks out a job does it for noble reasons. Rules also get broken. I found this article interesting in general.
    http://www.cracked.com/personal-expe...rpses-job.html

i love my new sig lol
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i love my new sig lol

I feel like I'm sitting at the cool kids table now!

Just so people don't forget that just like with every industry, protocol isn't always strictly enforced. Julie was a beautiful girl, her obit was likely run in the local paper and not everyone that seeks out a job does it for noble reasons. Rules also get broken. I found this article interesting in general.
    http://www.cracked.com/personal-expe...rpses-job.html
    I don't know about the shit in this article. I can't imagine a hospital putting a dead person in a closet or not having some sort of on site morgue. Nor can I imagine getting called to pick someone up before they died and waiting there or being allowed to take people from an accident scene who were in the process of dying and do nothing as they die.

I don't think that guy who wrote the article knows what he's talking about after his two week stay.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I don't know about the shit in this article. I can't imagine a hospital putting a dead person in a closet or not having some sort of on site morgue. Nor can I imagine getting called to pick someone up before they died and waiting there or being allowed to take people from an accident scene who were in the process of dying and do nothing as they die.

I don't think that guy who wrote the article knows what he's talking about after his two week stay.
    You should talk to more people who work in the funerary industry, I know a bunch through this group called Death Salon.

The stories are awful and the negligence that occurs is mind blowing.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i love my new sig lol
    Beat me to it.

....waiting patiently for the shit show to return...

You should talk to more people who work in the funerary industry, I know a bunch through this group called Death Salon.

The stories are awful and the negligence that occurs is mind blowing.
    Plus I'm sure it takes a special kind of character to work with dead bodies, so your pool of bad apples might be a little larger.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Wow. When I was doing it, I never saw any of that shit happen. Maybe I just worked for a reputable company, I guess.

Thread Information