When I was in my late teens, I submitted a thread using a different username. (I forgot which email I used and the code to that name. Do not at all ask me how this happened. I don't know. It just happened.) I created a different username, and use this username now.

Long story short, the thread I submitted turned out to be incorrect and false information, which I apologized for publicizing and posting, and there are scientific facts that support what I posted was incorrect and I had no involvement with. I apologized for the misunderstanding on my part, and on all parts, and that is all that I can do.

At that point, in my perspective, any non sensible posts should have been deleted and removed.

Pretty much the opposite of that has happened. Not only is the false information I posted still active on that thread, but I then was given unwarranted bullying and harassment on my part from users on this message board. I am not going to name specific usernames or pinpoint anybody, but there were several people doing this.

I tried my damndest to just let it go and ignore it, but I just can't. Hence why I'm making this post. They have no idea of my family history and all the shit I've experienced in my 26 years of life. So it's very easy for someone to judge online and talk shit and bully, not knowing a single thing about that person. Which is why I tried and tried not to involve myself with it, but it's just difficult. It's very difficult.

So yes I did fight back as I'm sorry, I'm not that type of person to let shit lie. Based on the things I've experienced in my life. I'm sorry, I was left with no choice.

I was more angry at the fact when you type my legal name in google, that thread comes up, When I have nothing to do with that discussion at all.

I even said on that thread that I was going to change my legal name. I even got a private message from a user (whom I will not name) saying there is no record of me legally changing my name. When there are avenues for someone to change their name without it being public record. Smh. Now whether I actually changed my legal name is none of your business at all.

The point is, I don't appreciate the slanderous behavior. I really don't. I made a mistake and I apologized, and that's all I can do. If my apology isn't accepted or viewed as sincere, then I'm left with no choice but to retaliate a nasty attitude. I'm afraid.

It has gotten to the point to where my name is being spread around like a running gag or joke, and I don't appreciate that shit at all.

So I'm just asking for it all to stop. I'm asking for my name to be removed from that thread, and I'm asking that my name is refrained from being used as a joke method please. That's all that I'm asking for, and I hope that I'm understood.