Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dekayla Dansberry (15) was stabbed by a 13-year-old girl who was given the knife by her mother

Dekayla Dansberry (15) was stabbed by a 13-year-old girl who was given the knife by her mother

A mother and daughter are behind bars Tuesday night, accused of killing a 15-year-old girl.

Tamika Gayden, 35, is charged with first degree murder. Police say she gave a knife to her 13-year-old daughter, who then stabbed DeKayla Dansberry during a fight last Saturday.

The 13-year-old appeared in juvenile court Tuesday. Police say the dispute may have been over a boy and may have started on social media.

Prosecutors say a witness told them the teen suspect was seen washing blood off the knife and allegedly said, "I killed her, I killed her."

"It's sort of like children, kids stuff. It shouldn't have escalated to where someone was stabbed," said DeKayla's father, Julian Glanton.

Two people taken into custody over the Saturday evening were released without charges.

Dansberry was a freshman track star and cheerleader at Johnson College Prep, her family said.

Police said the girl was stabbed in the chest around 7:30 p.m. at the Parkway Gardens Homes near West 64th and South King Drive in the West Woodlawn neighborhood.

She was taken to Stroger Hospital in critical condition, where she later died.

Family and friends held a vigil Sunday for DeKayla. For the last six years, she spent Friday nights at teen worship at New Beginnings Church.

On Sunday, her family and friends came together in her memory.

"A lot of times what happens when we go through this situation with young people, they need an opportunity to grieve, an opportunity to express themselves, so we want to do that in peaceful type of way," said Pastor Corey Brooks. "You have teenagers who are getting into arguments or disputes for various reasons, and sometimes the arguments and disputes get out of hand."

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016..._by_her_mother
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I can't even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Reminds me of this fucked up murder my brother's friend was an accessory to.
    http://murderpedia.org/female.S/s/sa...an-katrina.htm

Jesus. These are getting younger and younger (fight related ones).

How can a 35 year old woman egg on her 13 year old!? AHHHHHHHHHH

Shawn Gayden - https://www.facebook.com/shawn.gayden.9?fref=nf (Family member with big mouth, lots of random info on his posts - they all have 'boogie' or 'boo' related names now apparently - but can see their names in the links)

I'ma keep lurking this one and try to find the mum.

Random FB Chatter:

Tiphany Travet Now....I don't know the victim but I know people that are close to this young lady. I've been told that this young lady & her friends had been harassing the other teenager over a musty behind Lil boy prior to this tragedy!!!!!!!!! They even jumped her at one time or another but I'm sure that won't get brought up in court!!!! The fact that she was being bullied by the victim & her friends!!! Now her life is gone she's an angel. And again it's sad & my prayers go out.

Like ? Reply ? Yesterday at 13:46 ? Edited
    Tiphany Travet: I know the Gayden family & I am absolutely appalled that she would give her daughter a weapon. As a parent I'm almost positive she was tired of her child being bullied, jumped & harassed. But if I was that tired of it I would have rather been in jail for beating up one or 2 of them Lil fast tail Girls instead of playing a major part in her murder...that is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I'm not going to keep lurking. This rabbit hole is messy AF/not intelligible.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post

Random FB Chatter:

Tiphany Travet Now....I don't know the victim but I know people that are close to this young lady. I've been told that this young lady & her friends had been harassing the other teenager over a musty behind Lil boy prior to this tragedy!!!!!!!!! They even jumped her at one time or another but I'm sure that won't get brought up in court!!!! The fact that she was being bullied by the victim & her friends!!! Now her life is gone she's an angel. And again it's sad & my prayers go out.

Tiphany Travet: I know the Gayden family & I am absolutely appalled that she would give her daughter a weapon. As a parent I'm almost positive she was tired of her child being bullied, jumped & harassed. But if I was that tired of it I would have rather been in jail for beating up one or 2 of them Lil fast tail Girls instead of playing a major part in her murder...that is all.

I can see that happening. Growing up, kids were assholes. Now add in social media, public shaming, etc....it gets nasty.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OMG ~ what did I just read???

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    OMG ~ what did I just read???

Now, I don’t know the victim but I do know the family/friends that are close with this young lady (Dekayla). I have been told that this young lady (Dekayla) and her friend had been harassing the 13 year old over a musty behind (stinky ass, worthless) boy prior to this tragedy. They (Dekayla and her friends) even jumped the 13 year old before, but I’m sure it will not be brought up in court – the fact that she (the 13 year old) was being bullied by the victim (Dekayla) and her friends. Now that her life (Dekayla’s life) is gone, she’s considered an angel. Again, this tragedy is really sad and everyone is in my prayers.

I know the Gayden family (the family of the 13 year old) and I am absolutely appalled that the mother would give her daughter a weapon. As a parent, I am almost positive she was tired of her child being bullied, jumped and harassed. But if I were her mother and was tired of the assaults/harassment, I would much rather be in jail for beating up one or 2 of them “lil fast tail” (sexually active at a young age) girls instead of having a hand in Dekayla’s murder. That is all.

Thanks, Beli ~ you are the best!!

At least that's the slang I know. Things don't mean the same like before.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    At least that's the slang I know. Things don't mean the same like before.
    Right? It is almost as if the lack of grammar actually made more sense in the context of what was trying to be said.

That wasn't too bad I've seen worse where I couldn't even decipher what they were trying to say. I would have to ask my college student workers to help me out LOL

Here is a video of the families from both sides fighting outside the courtroom after the bail hearing.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/142639723-story

Here is a video of the families from both sides fighting outside the courtroom after the bail hearing.

Good thing they learned from what happened, that fighting doesn't solve anything

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Now, I don’t know the victim but I do know the family/friends that are close with this young lady (Dekayla). I have been told that this young lady (Dekayla) and her friend had been harassing the 13 year old over a musty behind (stinky ass, worthless) boy prior to this tragedy. They (Dekayla and her friends) even jumped the 13 year old before, but I’m sure it will not be brought up in court – the fact that she (the 13 year old) was being bullied by the victim (Dekayla) and her friends. Now that her life (Dekayla’s life) is gone, she’s considered an angel. Again, this tragedy is really sad and everyone is in my prayers.

I know the Gayden family (the family of the 13 year old) and I am absolutely appalled that the mother would give her daughter a weapon. As a parent, I am almost positive she was tired of her child being bullied, jumped and harassed. But if I were her mother and was tired of the assaults/harassment, I would much rather be in jail for beating up one or 2 of them “lil fast tail” (sexually active at a young age) girls instead of having a hand in Dekayla’s murder. That is all.
    Thank you Beli, that's how it was looking to me, but it was hard to decipher because no one ever publicly talks ill of the dead/victim. I feel bad for both families. Obviously they have some things going on, but more so that they will be judged for the mothers actions here and for the victims family because, well their baby is dead (I think all teens girls are dicks, doesn't mean they should die).

I also feel horrible for the 13 year old. I the mum cops the brunt of this, and not her. Beli, you're awesome.

Good thing they learned from what happened, that fighting doesn't solve anything
    I think these babies are a product of their environments, who are also products of their earlier environments.. blah.

It pisses me off, but I work within the welfare sector, so I can't judge this kind of reaction - when you aren't taught/exposed to anything else, you pick up what those around you are 'puttin down'.

Oh god. I'm old now. I just tried to use slang. And failed. I think I became old when 'bae' happened.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Thank you Beli, that's how it was looking to me, but it was hard to decipher because no one ever publicly talks ill of the dead/victim. I feel bad for both families. Obviously they have some things going on, but more so that they will be judged for the mothers actions here and for the victims family because, well their baby is dead (I think all teens girls are dicks, doesn't mean they should die).

I also feel horrible for the 13 year old. I the mum cops the brunt of this, and not her. Beli, you're awesome.

I think these babies are a product of their environments, who are also products of their earlier environments.. blah.

It pisses me off, but I work within the welfare sector, so I can't judge this kind of reaction - when you aren't taught/exposed to anything else, you pick up what those around you are 'puttin down'.

Oh god. I'm old now. I just tried to use slang. And failed. I think I became old when 'bae' happened.
    African Americans have always been portrayed as violent in the eyes of the media, plus gangsta rap does not help the youth and adult mentality of forgiveness and grace.... Each generation will grow in deeper violence as time passes, unless divine intervention take place within our souls ...

African Americans have always been portrayed as violent in the eyes of the media, plus gangsta rap does not help the youth and adult mentality of forgiveness and grace.... Each generation will grow in deeper violence as time passes, unless divine intervention take place within our souls ...
    I didn't think I'd witness anyone ever actually saying this, legit, post 90's. AMAZING

Yep, it was totally the gangsta rap... if they would've just stuck with Celine Dion they'd be well adjusted, level headed, loving, caring, forgiving people. Duh.

Oh man expanding to stupid, annoying AND racist now, eh.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Jesus Christ, can we just wipe all of these fucking people out?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Oh man expanding to stupid, annoying AND racist now, eh.
    My sweet MDS Sister Bella, how can I be racist, when I am just like Ron from the Big Apple. I have the one percent blood rule of a Nergo running through my veins?

Quote Originally Posted by CanaryDiam View Post
    Yep, it was totally the gangsta rap... if they would've just stuck with Celine Dion they'd be well adjusted, level headed, loving, caring, forgiving people. Duh.
    Celine Dion, yes I have enjoy her music growing up. She is very peaceful and loving

Quote Originally Posted by CanaryDiam View Post
    HAHAH word Canary.

Also on a side note, why did NO ONE sus her creepy manager/now husband for banging a baby?

My sweet MDS Sister Bella, how can I be racist, when I am just like Ron from the Big Apple. I have the one percent blood rule of a Nergo running through my veins?
    You're a pro at this. I like to think you're actually awesome and hilarious, but again, I'm wishful thinking. Worst.

PS I'm offended for Ron.

Not sure if a 1% blood rule of Nergo running through your veins means anything. Just saying.

Claaaaaaaaaaaaassssy.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Thread Information