Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Dee Blanchard (48) Found Deceased; Facebook Post Led To Discovery of Body

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Are you implying she looks Jewish
    Er, okay.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Yeh, not seeing it. She does look like a thirteen year old boy, though.

Yea, she looks like a young boy. Poor thing does have a very unfortunate face.

Some folks on the FB page discussion agreed that she looks better now that she's been in jail - gained a little weight, looks stronger.

I'm wondering if that is a side effect of her not being on bullshit medications her mom fed her.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I think she looks way better. She doesn't look like the sickly girl she tried to pretend to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Don't you dare compare that to Samberg.

Samberg.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Blighted, that nose is very common in the Blanchard family. While I got the Irish upturned with a knot on the bridge, most my cousins got that Frenchie version of an aquiline nose. I have very little doubt that Gypsy is a distant cousin thru her dad's side of the family. My maternal grandfather was a Blanchard, same damn nose, from Lafourche Parish.

Well Damn. I thought it might've been partly genetics & helped along some with at least one good break, but if it's all natural it's rather unfortunate indeed.

Edit also, who the fuck is this Samberg guy? I always have to google the people everyone else knows
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-07-2015 at 10:21 AM.

Andy Samberg is an SNL alumni and the star of Brooklyn 99.

Umm ... I'm just going to run to google again now.

Twice.

Is your google broken, because he's pretty famous and the first thing that pops up when you google him.

Did anyone get screenshots of the blog on her: http://www.gypsyrosetrip.com/ or the FB page w/same name: https://www.facebook.com/gypsyrosetrip ? All I've seen is a shot of the first page of the blog, but apparently there were lots of photos on there. Looking for any info on Dee Dee and Gypsy from sites that the cops took down. Please share if you've got 'em!

Brooklyn 99

Is your google broken, because he's pretty famous and the first thing that pops up when you google him.
    Nope, not broken, I just saw your reply before I got around to googling him. Got it now. I propably would've figured out what SNL was all by myself if it wasn't 5am & I hadn't been up all night, but I still don't recognise him.

Like a lot of people outside the U.S I'm really not interested in U.S comedy, if I actually watch any it's only because someone linked ytube on MDS & I'm probably not going to fully understand the jokes anyway, much like you wouldn't if I linked some of ours.

Do we even get SNL here? I think ive only ever seen really old reruns. I only know who he is because of Lonely Island. I don't see the resemblance either.

Dick in a box and Motherlover. Lonely Island faves.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Nope, not broken, I just saw your reply before I got around to googling him. Got it now. I propably would've figured out what SNL was all by myself if it wasn't 5am & I hadn't been up all night, but I still don't recognise him.

Like a lot of people outside the U.S I'm really not interested in U.S comedy, if I actually watch any it's only because someone linked ytube on MDS & I'm probably not going to fully understand the jokes anyway, much like you wouldn't if I linked some of ours.
    I'm not trying to make you like him, I was just pointing out that if you use google and put in his name, the entire first page is about him, pictures of him, and what he's done/why he's famous. Calm down, Australia.

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

I remain very curious about Dr. Robert Beckerman. He allegedly treated Gypsy for 10 years in New Orleans. If so, how could he possibly not know Gypsy Rose did not suffer from any of her claimed maladies. It's mighty convenient how Gypsy and her mom wound up in the same city as this doctor. Could it be possible this Dr. was in on the fraud?

http://www.childrensmercy.org/conten..._Summer_09.pdf

There was a doctor in my state who was just convicted of fraud for diagnosing tons of innocent people with fake cancer (that the patients thought was real) so he could bank off big pharma.

I don't put anything past doctors.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

He would have to be doing it for a lot of patients though to make a large financial gain? It doesn't seem like their fraud was particularly profitable - I know they got the house etc, but they weren't living the life of luxury. Who knows?!?

I know I'll likely be laughed off the board for saying this, but in some of those post-arrest pics, she doesn't look half bad. Decent rack, too from the looks of it. Check some of the google pics, in some of those court appearances she doesn't appear to be wearing a bra, either.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Juror View Post
    I know I'll likely be laughed off the board for saying this, but in some of those post-arrest pics, she doesn't look half bad. Decent rack, too from the looks of it. Check some of the google pics, in some of those court appearances she doesn't appear to be wearing a bra, either.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Juror View Post
    I remain very curious about Dr. Robert Beckerman. He allegedly treated Gypsy for 10 years in New Orleans. If so, how could he possibly not know Gypsy Rose did not suffer from any of her claimed maladies. It's mighty convenient how Gypsy and her mom wound up in the same city as this doctor. Could it be possible this Dr. was in on the fraud?

http://www.childrensmercy.org/conten..._Summer_09.pdf
    It's probably more likely that he was an easy doctor to get scripts from or paperwork signed.

Lots of people got displaced to the same towns across American after Katrina. Those people went where the towns were offering housing, food, and jobs. Most ended up in the bigger cities. Some went back home to New Orleans, but lots made new homes where they located to.

I had family members displaced. They all ended up in north la, but eventually returned. I had a cousin that decided to stay because she found a man and a good job.

I wonder who the special guests are...

She's so odd. You have special guests on a chat show or a news show. Not a blog.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I wonder who the special guests are...

Step mom.

Thread Information