Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Designer L'Wren Scott Found Dead of Apparent Suicide

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226857864053

A PHOTO of dresses hanging from a tree which was posted on L?Wren Scott?s Facebook page hours after her death has been labelled an ?eerie? coincidence.
    Both Scott?s Facebook and Twitter profiles continued to update after news of her death was confirmed, confusing fans and friends as to whether her passing was just another celebrity death hoax.
    The pre-written post containing the picture of the dresses had been scheduled to automatically publish on her account, but the image deeply upset and confused those who were grieving.
    Given the circumstances of her death, the image was described as ?beyond sad?.
    Attached Images Attached Images

that's crazy
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Check out her legs. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226857864053

A PHOTO of dresses hanging from a tree which was posted on L?Wren Scott?s Facebook page hours after her death has been labelled an ?eerie? coincidence.
    Both Scott?s Facebook and Twitter profiles continued to update after news of her death was confirmed, confusing fans and friends as to whether her passing was just another celebrity death hoax.
    The pre-written post containing the picture of the dresses had been scheduled to automatically publish on her account, but the image deeply upset and confused those who were grieving.
    Given the circumstances of her death, the image was described as ?beyond sad?.
    I think I pinned that on Pinterest

Amen to that. She was 6'4".
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

i was thinking "check out her boobs". Amazing. Her long legs are pretty sweet, too. She was a lovely lady.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Definitely not auto-erotic asphyxiation. I read somewhere that she'd had an incident of self harming recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Well now the Daily Mail is reporting that she was 6 million in debt and that her business was failing. That makes more sense to me. The initial observation to me was beautiful, rich, successful, practically married to Mick Jagger and no history of depression or suicidal tendencies. Now that changes things.

I still think a scarf on a door knob is an odd choice though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Dem feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well now the Daily Mail is reporting that she was 6 million in debt and that her business was failing. That makes more sense to me. The initial observation to me was beautiful, rich, successful, practically married to Mick Jagger and no history of depression or suicidal tendencies. Now that changes things.

I still think a scarf on a door knob is an odd choice though.
    People automatically assume money makes you happy.

She could have had depression or other MHI but they were kept confidential.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Just posting cuz I thought this was a great picture of her, and again, those legs. OMG.

Her legs were freakishly long. They look photoshopped but they're not.

I like this one of her ^ ---------> and Nicole Kidman in a L'Wren Scott gown at the 2013 Oscars
    Last edited by *crickets*; 03-18-2014 at 12:03 PM.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Hutchance death was never proven to be autoerotic asphyxiation, was never proven. Just because paula yates claimed this is what happened it was never fact.
    Plus she was a cunt anyway.
    Not everyone that hangs themself from a door or a "knob" is doing autoerotic asphyxiation. lmao
    Guess she couldn't get no satisfaction.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Hutchance death was never proven to be autoerotic asphyxiation, was never proven. Just because paula yates claimed this is what happened it was never fact.
    Plus she was a cunt anyway.
    Not everyone that hangs themself from a door or a "knob" is doing autoerotic asphyxiation. lmao
    Guess she couldn't get no satisfaction.
    yeah, the death of a lovely and successful woman is hilarious.

can we talk about how annoying it is that she's constantly referred to as *Mick Jagger's girlfriend,* as if she was nothing without him? If Mick had been the one to die, no one would have called him *L'Wren Scott's boyfriend.* sexist much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post

can we talk about how annoying it is that she's constantly referred to as *Mick Jagger's girlfriend,* as if she was nothing without him? If Mick had been the one to die, no one would have called him *L'Wren Scott's boyfriend.* sexist much?
    LA Times agrees with you.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...#axzz2wOJZ71wV

L?Wren Scott, the designer, celebrity stylist and former model who died Monday in what appears to be a suicide, once said, "I'm a fashion designer. I don't want to be defined as someone's girlfriend."

That followed her into death, as many news outlets headlined stories and tweeted the news identifying Scott only as ?Mick Jagger?s girlfriend.?

A spokesman for the Rolling Stones singer said ?he is completely shocked and devastated by the news.?

Meanwhile, many in the fashion world and beyond have taken offense at the characterization of Scott by the New York Times, the New York Post and others only as a rock star?s girlfriend.

Many took to Twitter to voice their complaints, using hashtags including #everydaysexism and #disrespect.

?I knew L'Wren Scott was a designer. Had no idea who her boyfriend was. RIP.? -- wrote Luiza Ch. Savage, Washington, D.C., bureau chief for Canada?s Maclean?s magazine.

?Before L'Wren Scott was known as ?Mick Jagger's girlfriend,? she was known as a designer with a pretty damn successful career,? Abbie Ruzicka, staffer for Boston public TV-radio station WGBH, wrote.

?My thoughts are with Mick, but her name is L'Wren Scott, not 'Mick Jagger's Girlfriend,' " fashion reporter Nico Bellay tweeted.

?You set feminism back 100 years, @NYTStyles, when you can't manage to put L'Wren Scott's name first in favor of who she dated #Disrespect,? New York-based fashion writer Laurie Brookins tweeted.

Billboard, New York Magazine, BBC News, MSN UK Entertainment, Yahoo Music Canada and Detroit radio station 106.7 TheD were among other outlets that initially used her long relationship with Jagger as the headline news.

British journalist and author Monisha Rajesh noted of the U.K. Daily Express? report: ?The whole @Daily_Express story is a disgrace. 14 paragraphs before they say L'Wren Scott is a designer.?

But the New York Times has taken the brunt of readers? ire for an early headline that read, ?Mick Jagger?s Girlfriend Found Dead, Official Says.?

?.@nytimes your headline is disrespectful and misogynistic. L'Wren Scott is her name and she was more than somebody's girlfriend,? wrote Deirdre O'Shaughnessy, editor of the Cork Independent in Ireland.

?Hey NYT, her name is L'Wren Scott. @NYTStyles Mick Jagger?s Girlfriend Found Dead, Official Says,? Harper?s Bazaar executive editor Laura Brown wrote.

?No, @nytimes, L'Wren Scott was not just "Mick Jagger's girlfriend,? " Brooklyn Magazine tweeted.

That headline was amended 12 minutes later in a follow-up tweet that read: ?L'Wren Scott, a fashion designer and celebrity stylist, is found dead.?

Twitter also was the site for many message of sadness and sympathy from musicians and other entertainment world figures.

?L'wren Scott dead??? No no no. So original beautiful & talented. how can it be??? singer-songwriter Liz Phair wrote.

?So sad to hear about @lwrenscott,? tweeted singer-songwriter Allison Moorer, herself part of a pop music power couple as the wife of singer-songwriter Steve Earle.

?Heartbroken to learn of the loss of the lovely and talented L'Wren Scott. My thoughts and prayers are with her family,? wrote Bianca Jagger. ?May she rest in peace.?

And model-actress Bo Derek tweeted: ?RIP L'Wren Scott and thank you for making me feel beautiful.?
    This is rude, but I'll post it anyway via Dailymail -- Jagger leaving a restaurant a few moments after being told about L'Wren:

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post

This bothers me too. I guess people out of touch with the fashion world wouldn't know who she is, and more people would know Mick. But still... her life achievement isn't that she dated Mick Jagger.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

some of her designs:

Last edited by *crickets*; 03-20-2014 at 08:58 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It can't be easy living in someone's shadow. To be successful in your own right yet known by the majority of the world as "so and so's girlfriend " or "so and so's wife ". I would imagine that could drive even the most patient of people nutty after a while. It does bug me that the majority of the media is doing that.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Last edited by *crickets*; 03-19-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    I really love this. Shoes and all.

Whew! Now I need a cigarette (and I don't even smoke.)

She was not living in ANYONE's shadow. My first reaction when I heard was "oh noooo, not L'wren Scott!" then "I didn't know she was dating Mick Jagger."
    Last edited by *crickets*; 03-19-2014 at 02:10 PM.

I didn't realize that they were still together. I loved a lot of her dresses.
    I feel terrible for her that she didn't feel there was a way out.

I thought Hutch's death was proven suicide. He was taking anti-depressants and was very depressed. He was also calling his friends, one of which could not take his call due to
    being on tour. After the call failed he did it.

Mick Jagger scares the death out of me. D.A.M.N.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    I LOVE this dress. That hat, not so much, but I would absolutely wear this dress.

Thread Information