Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
By being forcibly pushed in, or, more likely, rolled up horizontally & then the mat pushed up to a vertical standing position? Possibly as a "joke" or possibly REAL bullying?
I have the sneaking suspicion this could be a case of dumb teenage boys goofing-off-gone-wrong, but perhaps the others involved are too nutless to come forward. Maybe one of his "buddies" threw his shoe in there. Kendrick tried to retrieve it as other "buddies" promised to hold his legs and then pull him out. Then, they all ran off and had some yucks while he was stuck in there, thinking someone would here him yelling or that the mat would eventually loosen up and he would escape?

Or maybe some horrible people jammed him in there? Rolled him up in there? It's so weird and I don't blame his family for wanting answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
Oh, so it's not just me.

Yea, maybe eventually someone that knows more about scarring and decomp will say something about this.
I hope someone will. I'm all ears!

And I'm just gonna throw this out there ... Um, sports are kind of important in good ole Lowndes County/Valdosta. South Georgia football is big damn deal, y'all. What if some extra-special jocks were involved? Hmmmmmm.