Page 1602 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 602 1102 1502 1552 1592 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 ... LastLast
Results 40,026 to 40,050 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How much do I normally avoid this thread? I didn't even know she got married.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So if Jodi wins an appeal does poor old Nurmi get drug into it or is he finished with having to defend her?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    How much do I normally avoid this thread? I didn't even know she got married.

Not yet. Her groom needs a divorce first.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Lmao, his wife must be really horrible if he is divorcing to marry Jodi.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/vi...ge12222015.pdf

The Bar charges brought against Martinez.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    https://drive.google.com/viewerng/vi...ge12222015.pdf

The Bar charges brought against Martinez.
    Thanks for posting this!
    I wonder if anything will come of this. There is a whole section for arias.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Arias' Ex-Defense Lawyer, Kirk Nurmi, Disbarred Over Trial Tell-All Book

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/...l-book-8847195
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Poor nurmi. Jodi fallout strikes him again....

It's funny about the Jodi ruins everything saying... I was adding links to a resource list of books for the domestic violence group that I work with and I noticed one of the books had nothing but 1 star reviews so I deleted it. On second thought, I looked back through the reviews and realized it was a book by that laviolette woman and no one who reviewed it had actually read the book. Man, the internet is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The fucking insanity never ends.
    What a dick move though. Who talks shit about a cat

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    It's funny about the Jodi ruins everything saying... I was adding links to a resource list of books for the domestic violence group that I work with and I noticed one of the books had nothing but 1 star reviews so I deleted it. On second thought, I looked back through the reviews and realized it was a book by that laviolette woman and no one who reviewed it had actually read the book. Man, the internet is weird.
    I think that's 3 confirmed career kills now for Jodi. Probably more.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    What a dick move though. Who talks shit about a cat

I think that's 3 confirmed career kills now for Jodi. Probably more.
    Much as I hate to say it, I'm impressed by her ability to continue fucking over other people from prison.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...ander-sister/4

Burn In Hell! Travis Alexander's Sister Rips 'Monster' Jodi Arias For Prison Payoff

The 'evil murdering spawn of Satan' sent her victim's family a $500 check.

(Dec. 5, 2016) Arias is trying to pay her debt to society, and to the family of her victim, Travis Alexander. But after her second restitution check was sent to Alexander's family, RadarOnline.com has learned that they're furious!

Alexander's sister, Tanisha Sorensen, was present in the courtroom during the emotional trial where Arias was found guilty of the brutal slaughter of her brother. This week, she shared the paltry $531.01 check she received from the Arizona government for the killer's work behind bars.

"Well got my second check from that monster who murdered my sweet handsome brother Travis Victor Alexander," Sorensen wrote on the Facebook page The State vs. Jodi Arias.

Arias stabbed Alexander 29 times, slit his throat and shot him in the face in 2008. She has been incarcerated at the Perryville Prison in Arizona since her sentencing.

As Radar reported, she has been flush with cash in her prison account, as she was buying sex toys, Beano and cans of sardines from the commissary since her incarceration began. Sorensen lashed out at Arias' cushy life behind bars, reminding the world of all she's lost.

Arias "will rot in prison for the rest of her pathetic life," Sorensen wrote. "She will die in their [sic] and that brings me joy, never to see the beauty of the world again, never to enjoy the fine things of life, never to enjoy the holidays with her family again and that is exactly what she deserves for taking away our brother from us because if she couldn?t have him she made it so no one could."

Arias was ordered by the court to pay the Alexanders $32,000. As Radar exclusively revealed, she was given the job of "porter" behind bars, scrubbing the prison bathrooms.

Sorensen ended her note saying that Arias deserves life in prison without the possibility of parole, a sentence that Judge Sherry Stevenson issued after two juries could not come to a unanimous decision on her fate.

Sorensen continued, "I'm at peace knowing the monster is rotting in prison until the day she passes away from this life and enters into yet another prison where she will stay until she is sent to her eternal home in hell burning within the flames 🔥Keep the checks coming for you owe our family a lot more money for the nightmare you created for us. You might want to take it easy on scrubbing the toilets , you'll be doing it for the rest of your life , such a awesome job you have monster , so fitting for you. 🚽 Just think of the life and job you could of had if you weren't a evil murdering spawn of Satan."
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

They sell sex toys in prison?

They sell sex toys in prison?
    And Beano!

Given the fact that she's a lying, stealing, murderer among liars, thieves, and murderers, being subjected to fellow inmates' farts (her own and theirs) seems like it should be mandatory.

I kinda wish they wouldn't make these things public, though, much as she delights in the spotlight.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

As badly reamed out as her asshole was (which most of us unfortunately saw during the trial), Beano is probably a necessity. The sardines prolly don't help matters either. I would suspect on a breezy days her rear end whistles like wind across the top of a coke bottle.

JMO, $32,000.00 is a real slap in the face to the Alexander family. What made the courts decide on that amount?
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-07-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Dear God, I never thought I would be the one to bump this thread.

However, I just started a new show. I cannot go into details about it but you guys are going to be very into it. That being said, I'm doing research on the case and would like to ask: who would you say the key players are in this case? (Aside from Jodi) and What are some interesting people who you feel you never really heard from that you'd like to know more about?

Dear God, I never thought I would be the one to bump this thread.

However, I just started a new show. I cannot go into details about it but you guys are going to be very into it. That being said, I'm doing research on the case and would like to ask: who would you say the key players are in this case? (Aside from Jodi) and What are some interesting people who you feel you never really heard from that you'd like to know more about?
    IMG_0871.JPG

I think his siblings and that one uncle? I think he was an uncle. Gosh, I forget all the details now.

Martinez, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Martinex and Numi are obvious...I'm curious about any friends of Jodi, did we determine if she had any? Or family?

Martinex and Numi are obvious...I'm curious about any friends of Jodi, did we determine if she had any? Or family?

Jodi had two friends who testified ... Patti Womack and Leslie Udy. I remember that Patti lady got picked apart pretty bad by people on the internet.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Jodi had two friends who testified ... Patti Womack and Leslie Udy. I remember that Patti lady got picked apart pretty bad by people on the internet.
    Thanks. It's a great irony that I have to dig in and probably re-read this whole thread. Please pray for me. But yeah basically we're looking for new/uninvestigated avenues.

And that dude she used to date. Can't think of his name but he defended her quite a bit.

And that one chick who was always at her trial and was friends of the mom. I'll check later on and refresh my memory if nobody else remembers.

Thanks. It's a great irony that I have to dig in and probably re-read this whole thread. Please pray for me. But yeah basically we're looking for new/uninvestigated avenues.

Ah, I see. I don't think there were many people willing to speak up and admit to being friends with Jodi, especially after the way Patti was treated. But it's been so long, it's hard to remember.

I'm pretty sure her ex-boyfriend from her teen years was someone people wanted to hear from, and I don't think he ever did any interviews. Bobby Juarez? Bobby the Vampire, I think that's what people called him, lol.

This guy:

I will talk to Jesus for you

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    And that dude she used to date. Can't think of his name but he defended her quite a bit.

And that one chick who was always at her trial and was friends of the mom. I'll check later on and refresh my memory if nobody else remembers.
    Matt McCartney, I got him.

Thanks! Do you guys remember any issues emerging in this thread that weren't discussed at trial?

Ann Campbell and Donovan Bering. Very shady.

Thread Information