Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1132

Thread: Kendrick Johnson (17) Dies after getting trapped in gym mats

All of this insanity in so many threads and Mercury isn't even in retrograde.

This is where Frank should be: https://www.facebook.com/RipKendrickJohnson/

(thought i'd bring it back to Kendrick)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    All of this insanity in so many threads and Mercury isn't even in retrograde.
    What insanity are you referring to? KJ did not die by accident. If he had, there would've been some evidence of such. The insanity refers to people who insist this was accident without any basis in fact and reality.

Quote Originally Posted by frank benny View Post
    What insanity are you referring to? KJ did not die by accident. If he had, there would've been some evidence of such. The insanity refers to people who insist this was accident without any basis in fact and reality.
    3...2...1 and you missed the point completely. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by frank benny View Post
    Why do you care so much? You really need to get a hobby

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Why do you care so much? You really need to get a hobby
    I think this probably is his hobby. He needs to switch it up and maybe paint model trains or something.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

I like Frank's photobucket albums

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    I like Frank's photobucket albums
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME

The only way Maryanne Gaffney-Kraft could get away with the decomposition excuse is for KJ's face not to be photographed on January 11. His face was swollen the following morning, which was reported by officer Michael Adams. This is devastating proof of homicide, most likely some type of strangulation. If KJ's face was not photographed in the gym we certainly know why. The gift was realized long ago, so I guess we'll wait and see if the Johnsons will organize well and tip the COD. Here are some of KJ's distinct markings consistent with strangulation.

-Mottling
    -defensive wounds unexplained
    -livid and swollen face
    -swollen lips
    -tongue bitten
    -large amounts of unexplained blood
    -blood from nose and mouth
    -vomiting
    -bruising on neck

Kendrick Johnson's death is consistent with some type of homicidal asphyxiation. This account was about 21 hours after he was last seen alive.

The paragraph starts with: On January 11, 2013 at 10:32 am.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/181050020...ent-Report-pdf

"The facial area was severely disfigured and swollen."

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2759062

Parents of Georgia teen found dead in gym mat may pay nearly $1 million in legal fees for people they accused of killing of their son
    Hectic. I feel bad all round.

Awaiting Frank.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post

Awaiting Frank.
    I saw an article on this and the first thing that I thought of was FRANK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post

Awaiting Frank.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I saw an article on this and the first thing that I thought of was FRANK.
    It really is an awful deal all around.

Perhaps Frank can *mobilize the community* and organize a fundraiser to help cover their fees.

FTR, I think they were misguided but not necessarily all about profiting from their son's death. Sadly, it's gonna cost them big time.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I certainly don't think they did this for money by any means and yes, getting sued is a raw deal. They basically did what any grieving family would do if they were in denial. It's taking it a little too far by suing them. On that I agree.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

After the new news today, I decided to catch up. Apparently there are people who actually believe he was harvested for his organs. That can't be real, can it? Because that's not how any of this works.

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    After the new news today, I decided to catch up. Apparently there are people who actually believe he was harvested for his organs. That can't be real, can it? Because that's not how any of this works.
    BAIT

ALL I SEE HERE IS FRANK BAIT

YASSSSSS

----------------

I think it's a raw deal both ends really, sucks.

And as for the harvesting... i'd say no. But i'm not the one to ask, let's await the caped crusader.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    FTR, I think they were misguided but not necessarily all about profiting from their son's death. Sadly, it's gonna cost them big time.

They're very lucky they aren't being sued for a lot more than attorney fees considering they ruined people's lives. And after filing five different lawsuits against basically the entire town, I'm surprised the attorney fees aren't more like a couple million.

This article is from February ... before the federal investigation was closed ... but I don't recall it being posted here.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local...son-die/nqKns/

Valdosta football star Brian Bell hasn't been charged in his classmate's death, but he has been punished

It was to be the crowning achievement of his young life, the fulfillment of a goal 14 years in the making. A year earlier, Brian Bell signed a letter of intent to play football at Florida State University. The team's head coach, Jimbo Fisher, had personally courted the promising linebacker.

But as last year's National Signing Day approached, Fisher called Bell's coach at Lowndes High School and said the university would not allow him to give Bell a scholarship. Bell was in. Then he was out. The young player?s options were dwindling. LSU and Florida, he said, had once expressed interest but now told him they were worried his presence would divide the locker room.

"Every time there was a rumor I was going somewhere (people on) Twitter would hound the schools, the coaches, telling them I was a murderer," he said. "I couldn?t escape it."

Bell had become toxic. And his name remains sullied to this day
    , linked to the tragic death of Kendrick Johnson, 17, whose body was found in a rolled-up gym mat at Lowndes High in Valdosta in 2013. Johnson?s family believes Bell and his brother, Branden, had something to do with Kendrick?s death.

But Brian's attorney, Jason Ferguson, said the FBI has told him it has cleared his client of any involvement. The FBI will not publicly confirm that it's no longer investigating Bell. The man who pushed for that probe, U.S. Attorney Michael Moore, resigned in November to join an Atlanta law firm. And the matter has since been transferred, without explanation, to the U.S. attorney's office in the Northern District of Ohio.

Brian Bell eventually landed a football scholarship at the University of Akron, a Division I school in northern Ohio.

But 27 months and two grand juries after the federal investigation began, no charges have been filed. Publicly, at least, no evidence has surfaced that links the Bells to Johnson?s death. Witnesses and surveillance footage place the brothers away from the old gymnasium at Lowndes High where, on Jan. 10, 2013, Kendrick was last seen alive. Branden Bell, according to teammates, his coach and the bus driver, was en route to a wrestling tournament in Macon at the time.

"It was something so stupid we thought everyone would laugh it off," Branden Bell said. "How could I be in two places at once?"

Kendrick's body was found Jan. 11, upside down in a 6-foot-high cheerleader's mat that was rolled up and stacked vertically among at least a dozen others. Local and state investigators concluded he died of "positional asphyxia." They believe Kendrick became trapped in the mat while reaching for a pair of sneakers at the bottom. A terrible accident, to be sure, but an accident all the same.

Kenneth and Jacquelyn Johnson have never bought that theory about their son's death. In a wrongful death lawsuit, they allege that Kendrick was beaten and stuffed into the mat by the Bell brothers and a third boy. A massive cover-up to protect the killers ensued, the suit alleges, involving the Lowndes County sheriff, school superintendent, the GBI and the state medical examiner's office. A private autopsy performed for the Johnsons suggested Kendrick?s death was caused by blunt force trauma.

Both the Johnsons and the Bells are desperate for closure. So is Valdosta, which has become bitterly divided by the case, largely along racial lines. Kendrick was black, the Bell brothers are white.

But answers may never come. Moore, the U.S. attorney who had championed the criminal investigation, left office without releasing findings from the FBI's review of school surveillance video, as he had told the Johnsons he would do, according to Coleman. Their lawyers had alleged the footage may have been doctored by state and local investigators.

In addition, the results of a second official autopsy, conducted by Maryland?s Chief Medical Examiner David Fowler, also remain under wraps.

And even if the FBI has cleared Bell, that doesn't necessarily mean federal prosecutors have.

"The law doesn't require them to say, 'It's over,'" Ferguson, Brian Bell's lawyer, said. "If the facts led to some conclusion, we need to know that."

'Serious abuse of authority'

Some outside observers find the conduct of the case unusual.

"What the hell is going on down there?" said Geoffrey Hazard, a professor emeritus at Yale Law School and one of the country's leading legal ethicists. "This sounds like a serious abuse of authority."

Hazard said the federal government has no jurisdiction to conduct a murder investigation. A few months before Moore opened his review of the case, the U.S. Justice Department declined a request to open a civil rights investigation into Johnson's death, saying it had reviewed the case file and did not see "sufficient indication of a civil rights violation."

"What changed? What is the federal crime here?" Hazard said.

Moore has repeatedly declined to answer those questions, citing the ongoing investigation.

A fight between friends

It all started with a fight on a school bus, more than a year before Johnson's death. According to Brian Bell, then a freshman, the scuffle on the bus with teammate KJ was over something minor, forgotten the next week.

But after Kendrick?s death, the fight would be framed far more dramatically -- a prelude, the Johnsons and their supporters allege, to murder.

The accusation would first surface three days after Kendrick?s body was discovered. In a YouTube video posed Jan. 14, 2013, Eddie Tooley, KJ?s grandfather, discussed the family?s suspicions, saying, "They heard this had something to do with a GBI agent?s son who had an altercation on the bus some time ago."

Rick Bell, Brian's father, is an FBI agent. The Johnsons? suit casts Bell as a puppet master of sorts who once challenged Kendrick to come over to the Bells' house to fight his son. Later, the suit alleges, Rick Bell assisted in the cover-up.

But what is the source of this information?

Last fall, the Justice Department sought to delay the exchange of evidence -- known as discovery -- in the Johnsons' lawsuit, as well as in a countersuit filed by the Bells. Release of any evidence might compromise the federal investigation of Kendrick's death, the government argued. But the judge disagreed.

"This investigation has been going on for two years, and there is no indictment," said South Georgia Circuit Superior Court Judge J. Richard Porter, ruling against the federal government. "It would not be appropriate to intervene without an indictment."

In a hearing in Lowndes Superior Court in November, Tim Tanner, legal counsel for the city of Valdosta, a defendant in the wrongful death suit, presented sworn testimony from Kenneth Johnson acknowledging that he had no evidence that his son was murdered.

"I believe they have -- they have -- Brian and Branden had a lot to do with my son's death," Johnson testified.

When pressed, Johnson said, "The evidence that I have at this time, I do not have any at this time."

The other conspiracy?

Taylor Eakin, Brian Bell?s girlfriend, was 16 when she was called before a federal grand jury in April 2014.

"I had no idea what was going on," she said.

But the line of questioning was intense and deeply personal, Eakin recalls. She was asked whether Brian used steroids and whether she was intimidated by his size. Had he ever hit her? Were they sexually active? Would she ever date an African-American? And how well did she know Kendrick? Were they more than friends?

The significance of that last question became apparent when the Johnsons filed their wrongful death lawsuit in January 2015. They allege that a Jane Doe, later identified as Eakin, lured Kendrick into the gym so the Bells and a classmate could attack him.

Eakin said it didn?t take long to figure out that prosecutors believed she had slept with KJ, which she denies, and that the purported ambush was payback.

But according to Eakin, she didn?t start dating Brian Bell until three months after Johnson's death.

"How could I have cheated on Brian if we weren?t dating at the time?" Eakin told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Death threats continue

In the meantime life in Valdosta had become a struggle for Eakin and the Bells. Death threats continue to this day ? more than 100 have been turned over to the FBI, said Brian's mother, Karen Bell -- such as this one posted on her youngest son's Instagram page a few weeks ago:

"We see u in Canada. And my dads from Memphis anyway so I might come see u and did u like u did Kendrick."

Brian enrolled in a work-study program his senior year, spending only half a day on campus, where he became a pariah.

"Two kids on the football team said they were going to jump me," he said. "People who knew me for years started believing it."

His parents moved out of state and, because of the death threats, are under the protective custody of the FBI. Brian's mother, Karen Bell, said they'll likely move again, off the grid where they'll be difficult to track.

"I always have my .38 ready," she said. "You never know."
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Today's hearing about how much the Johnson family will have to pay was cancelled.
    http://www.walb.com/story/32804369/m...y-fee-decision

and again, the family re-filed the same stupid conspiracy lawsuit today
    http://www.myajc.com/news/news/crime...osta-gy/nsKTp/

Well.

Shit?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Just take justice into your own hands. Kill their kid. Even Steven.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    Today's hearing about how much the Johnson family will have to pay was cancelled.
    http://www.walb.com/story/32804369/m...y-fee-decision

and again, the family re-filed the same stupid conspiracy lawsuit today
    http://www.myajc.com/news/news/crime...osta-gy/nsKTp/

Gawd I can't believe they refiled that lawsuit. And now they're throwing the superintendent's daughters into the mix? Do these daughters even exist? One has to wonder after all the hoopla about the fictitious sheriff's daughter.

I knew they missed the May deadline to refile a couple of the other lawsuits ... I think it was for the two against the school system (one on behalf of the parents and one on behalf of KJ's estate). I guess they couldn't let the chance to refile their $100 MILLION lawsuit pass them by.

Mr. Johnson admitted in court that there is ZERO evidence KJ was murdered, which means there is ZERO evidence he was murdered by any of the people they're accusing of being involved. Yet they continue to dig their heels in instead of doing the right thing. Un-freaking-believable.

Their GoFundMe to help pay the attorney fees is still at zero. I guess people are tired of giving them money after all these years.

I once compared them to Morgan Ingram's mom. Um, no ... they are FAR worse than Toni Ingram.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Even if the parents do get sued, they don't have any money do they? They need to stop this shit.

Regarding the organ harvesting: organs of a deceased person are useless, especially if they have been dead for awhile. If the person is dead, the organs are dead.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Just take justice into your own hands. Kill their kid. Even Steven.
    I just spat my coffee on my keyboard. This seems like the only logical action at this stage

The bruise to the right neck was massive. It is confirmed by the second autopsy and the Paramedic report. KJ died from homicidal asphxia.

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...6.png~original

You do know you get massive bruises after death because blood settles in places, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I thought Frank was solving the Trevor Angell case.

Thread Information