Page 2005 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 1005 1505 1905 1955 1995 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2015 2055 2105 ... LastLast
Results 50,101 to 50,125 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    She probably flew to spend more time with Kristenella.
    That's right, I forgot they were an item!

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    I barely missed an accident with a semi on the interstate once and ended up off the road. When I attempted to get back on the interstate I found I could not drive because when I put my foot on the brake, my foot was wildly jumping all around sort of like a tremor. I couldn't control it for a good 5 minutes.

Oh yeah, I've had those close calls, too! Glad it was just a close call. Thank you for sharing, it is an excellent example of adrenaline at work.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I've always thought this song was hillarious, I think these kids did a pretty good job with it.

Just replace the stalker with JODI!!!

My guess would be Borderline and Narcissistic with stalking tendencies.

Your comment had me lmao & I totally agree that the rope was the alibi for the knife. I also believe that she never would have even used the word ?rope? unless Det. Flores didn?t say it during the interrogation (lucky for her this ?rope? helped her piece her story together).

I?ve never heard anyone describe the decorative trim around some pillow & comforters as ?rope? ? it?s either trim, cording, or braid & you?re right, at minimum it would cost $6/yd. Also if there were 20+ feet it would have been wrapped around a plastic spool to prevent it from tangling (I've purchased it many times).

On another note, I really enjoy reading everyone's comments here & 'm so glad I'm finally able to post (been trying (unscuccessfully) to register for 2 weeks). Even now I keep getting the message that I don't have access to even search the forums & had to come through the back door ---

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Are there warning signs several miles ahead of the check points?
    Looks like my earlier pictures aren't showing up. I just want to make sure that nobody misses the signs you see leading up to the Hoover Dam checkpoint.

Sign #1, you're getting close

Sign #2, you're almost there

Sign #3, you made it!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Okay....okay. I just looked up some of the interrogation tapes on Youtube. I was watching the part where Jodi is in the orange jumpsuit, and Det. Flores is questioning her about the cuts on her hands. She is hold out both hands, turning them....splaying her fingers. Pointing out all of the "cat scratches", even having Flores feel her finger with the cut on it. Am I blind, or do ALL of her fingers appear as straight as can be? I don't see any signs of her "bent" finger?? How the heck can THAT be??
    i noticed that too, and countless other times in court when you can see all of the fingers on that hand, straight as an arrow. She has very odd hands/fingers. Long, slender fingers on a woman are usually attractive, but hers appear so knobby and gnarly, almost claw-like/arthritic looking.

I've worked in the OR/RR for years, and have seen many broken fingers in my day, assisted in their reduction/pinning etc. That does not look like a finger that was badly broken, left to set on its own. And had it been, there would have been cosiderable, very noticeable swelling, and bruising, yet no one has testified having noticed as much. '

And what are the chances that the break would occur exactly at the proximal interphalangeal joint, as it naturally bends? Very easy for her to simply hold up her hand and bend her finger at that joint and say, "Lookie, it's bent!" Ugh. If it truly was broken, it would still be apparent on x-ray, and if she/her DT team were so determined to prove it had been broken, they would have had x-rays taken, had the radiologist testify. Just as if she was determined to prove the gun was not her grandfather's she'd be on her hands and knees, combing that desert to find it!

Not sure I'm allowed to post pics yet, but if so...

More like, if she received an injury as bad as she claims, her finger would be looking something like this:

http://media.photobucket.com/user/wr...g.html?filters[term]=broken%20finger&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=35#/user/wrestletowin9207/media/aaa.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=broken%20finger&fil ters%5Bprimary%5D=images&sort=1&o=35&_suid=1363982 755385018310979658150145

or this:

http://media.photobucket.com/user/Is...g.html?filters[term]=broken%20finger&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=0

What bothers me is there's 15 bids on that "self-portrait" --- but then again they may be $1 / $2 / $3 / etc.

[QUOTE=smurfy;3363920]I more than likely missed something here, would you mind elaborating on this? I thought they were friends before all this happened.

Oh no... Huge falling out. The Hughes' told Travis that she was weird and they didn't like her. Said her behavior was off and she was not welcome in their home. She showed up at their home and confronted Skye about them not liking her and Skye verified they didn't like her and told her the reasons why. She came into the home and sat down and sort of refused to leave. Freaked them all out. They had a friend there at the time who was cooking a meal in the kitchen while Jodi sat there in silence.

That is why Jodi knew she couldn't go to Cancun...The Hughes would be there

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Looks like my earlier pictures aren't showing up. I just want to make sure that nobody misses the signs you see leading up to the Hoover Dam checkpoint.

Sign #3, you made it!
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, that second one is the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sayub View Post
    What bothers me is there's 15 bids on that "self-portrait" --- but then again they may be $1 / $2 / $3 / etc.
    I saw the drawings. The only one that actually looked like her was a few items down, and NOT drawn by her. Does she actually believe she looks like the images in those top few drawnings? Add delusional to her psych dx.

Sign #3, you made it!
    This made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Holy f*cking creeepy! Take a look at her self portrait

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_from...mplete=1&rt=nc

Downs Syndrome eyes

Quote Originally Posted by jingles View Post
    i noticed that too, and countless other times in court when you can see all of the fingers on that hand, straight as an arrow. She has very odd hands/fingers. Long, slender fingers on a woman are usually attractive, but hers appear so knobby and gnarly, almost claw-like/arthritic looking.

I've worked in the OR/RR for years, and have seen many broken fingers in my day, assisted in their reduction/pinning etc. That does not look like a finger that was badly broken, left to set on its own. And had it been, there would have been cosiderable, very noticeable swelling, and bruising, yet no one has testified having noticed as much. '

And what are the chances that the break would occur exactly at the proximal interphalangeal joint, as it naturally bends? Very easy for her to simply hold up her hand and bend her finger at that joint and say, "Lookie, it's bent!" Ugh. If it truly was broken, it would still be apparent on x-ray, and if she/her DT team were so determined to prove it had been broken, they would have had x-rays taken, had the radiologist testify. Just as if she was determined to prove the gun was not her grandfather's she'd be on her hands and knees, combing that desert to find it!

Not sure I'm allowed to post pics yet, but if so...

More like, if she received an injury as bad as she claims, her finger would be looking something like this:

http://media.photobucket.com/user/wr...g.html?filters[term]=broken%20finger&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=35#/user/wrestletowin9207/media/aaa.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=broken%20finger&fil ters%5Bprimary%5D=images&sort=1&o=35&_suid=1363982 755385018310979658150145

or this:

http://media.photobucket.com/user/Is...g.html?filters[term]=broken%20finger&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=0

JA's finger is double jointed. Watch this . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DNPFHv9JAQ

[QUOTE=marycontrary;3363982]
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I more than likely missed something here, would you mind elaborating on this? I thought they were friends before all this happened.

Oh no... Huge falling out. The Hughes' told Travis that she was weird and they didn't like her. Said her behavior was off and she was not welcome in their home. She showed up at their home and confronted Skye about them not liking her and Skye verified they didn't like her and told her the reasons why. She came into the home and sat down and sort of refused to leave. Freaked them all out. They had a friend there at the time who was cooking a meal in the kitchen while Jodi sat there in silence.

That is why Jodi knew she couldn't go to Cancun...The Hughes would be there
    Oh wow! That is kinda creepy! And likely good motive for the next murder! Thanks so much for your reply!

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

Anyone posted the NEW court filing yet?

3/22/2013

MOT - Motion - Party (001)

3/22/2013

NOTE: DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post

3/22/2013

3/22/2013

What?! Against who? Isn't she protected being in Jail?

dimedropper
    yes it does..... but no one has ever speculated that Travis's adrenaline would spike too.Especially if he was stabbed.Now if he was shot he was trying to comprehend where he was.Not to many people can take a shot to the head and fight.Adrenaline or not
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    A jury question asked about adrenaline yesterday. They wanted to know if your adrenaline output would increase if YOU were killing somebody. Then there were objections and a pause in the trial.
    The question stood when they came back from the sidebar, and the dr was told to answer the question.

The dr answered the question by saying "it was possible, but not probable"
    The next question from the jury was- If not, then why? And the dr. said people are different (in so many words)

Doesn't adrenaline do amazing things to a person body?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Is the trial even on today?
    No but if you try to join the discussion, apparently any ideas you have about anything on this trial is bullshit, and since there are "experts" (/sarcasm) here that work for Juan Martinez, they will let you know how wrong you are. Awwwwwwwww.

Excuse me all the hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Sign #3, you made it!

HA! First tea snorter of the day!

(I'd give you some herps now, but it appears I have loved you too much recently, so it will have to wait a bit)

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

It wouldn't be related directly to her 'body' protection I doubt. Court protection, meaning they want to prevent something from coming into court.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

It wouldn't be related directly to her 'body' protection I doubt. Court protection, meaning they want to prevent something from coming into court.
    Ohhh I guess that makes more sense lol thank you!

3/22/2013

3/22/2013

I am just guessing, but I would imagine it is probably her continued effort to force Travis' family to stop wearing those blue ribbons in support of Travis (with little pics of Travis on them). She tried to stop them yesterday, and I believe they removed the little pics of Travis, but perhaps that was not enough to satisfy Stabby?

My second guess (if the first is incorrect), is that it is Stabby being a drama queen over the incident yesterday where a spectator was kicked out of court for saying she would like to see Stabby dead (in earshot of vulgar Mama Stabby). And now Stabby is trying to spin that into sympathy for herself.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    The pointed out last night on that After Dark program that the pillows on the lounge chair in his bedroom had tassles on them that look far more like the crime scene photo than of a rope. And if he cut the rope in the bathroom, where is the fibers from the rope that was cut?
    LE never tested or bothered with this important piece. So, snooze ya lose, as far as a jury is concerned, they could conclude JA's version true and most likely some will. We see discussion on it from those that think she is a liar yet believing it existed or played a part.

Seller is in Massachusetts. I don't think she drew that.

Thread Information