Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: 10-month old baby Lisa Irwin missing since 3 October 2011

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    I'm waiting for someone to translate that article into a language I understand.
    I started to translate it for you but it was taking too much time.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I started to translate it for you but it was taking too much time.
    I used to be able to read some of this stuff, but this must be a dialect I don't get, that or I've burned out too many brain cells.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Something about a neighbor getting a phone call from one of the phones that was stolen, but she said that she didn't have it at the time the call came in, someone else had it, because seven people share that phone... which her roomate denies.

So it's a weird story anyway.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

thats what I was thinking. If so I'll wait patiently I suppose just tell me how many posts I have to make before I can post my story lol

Quote Originally Posted by Meagan Love View Post
    thats what I was thinking. If so I'll wait patiently I suppose just tell me how many posts I have to make before I can post my story lol
    i'm sorry, who are you again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Meagan Love View Post
    I'm not sure, maybe ask a mod? I'm going to guess something like 50, but I really don't know.

Baby Lisa Irwin case suspicions cause mystery phone owner Megan Wright to defend herself on Facebook

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Frustrated with the media and chatter on Facebook, the woman who owns the mystery phone in the Baby Lisa case created her own Facebook public figure page in an effort to defend herself.

Megan Wright said police told her that the night Lisa Irwin disappeared, someone dialed her cell phone number using one of three phones the family reported taken Irwin home.

WHO IS MEGAN? Click this link for our recent interview:| http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...leared-in-case KC woman wants her name cleared in Baby Lisa case

“Ok, this is a f****** mad house once again,” Wright said about suspicions raised on a Baby Lisa discussion page on Facebook. “So here's the plan: I'm going to create my own page regarding the case. If you have a question, post it as a comment on my wall.”

Posters on the Justice for Lisa Irwin Facebook page openly questioned whether Wright was on drugs and why the times the call was made to her phone changes.

“The events of the evening and timing are concerning,” said one Facebook member. “Maybe I am just confused.”

Via a direct message to me on Facebook, Wright said she was not responsible for the changes in the timeline concerning the mystery call.

“The only information I know is what police told me originally 8:00 p.m.,” Wright wrote. “Then it was 2:30 a.m. Now shortly before midnight. “Who friggen [sic] knows?”

In her Facebook posts , Wright acknowledges living in a home with eight other people.

“She lived in a flop house, with known meth addicts,” said one poster. “I'm not saying she has a drug problem, I'm asking.”

“If this is a drug house and all these people are supposedly using drugs, why no arrests,” wrote another.

So Wright turned to creating her own page, “Megan Q&A, Baby Lisa”

“I'm so tired of struggling to answer questions, people asking the same questions etc...,” Wright posted. “It's getting a little too absurd for me.”

“So please bare [sic] with me, give me like 10 minutes,” Wright wrote Facebook members on the Justice for Lisa Irwin page. “Then I'll post a link. Thanks for letting me preserve the last little scrap of my sanity.”

Wright posted new details on her page and answered questions about drug use and the living situation.

“No, I was not on meth,” Wright wrote on Facebook. “I went to the Waffle House around 3:00 a.m. because I was irritated about the situation with my phone and my friend thought it would be good for me to get away. Any more questions about my actions that night?”

Wright had been in a relationship with a handyman police questioned in the case and shared her phone with the man she says used it the night Baby Lisa disappeared.

Many posters are asking her whether either of the men would be capable of being involved in Baby Lisa’s disappearance.

“I refuse to speculate on who did anything,” Wright writes. “That's how my name got thrown in the gutter, people making assumptions and not thinking first. I do believe that he had my phone all night. But other than that, I'm not sure. Just because he had my phone doesn't make him guilty of anything.”

“After I got my food stamps at 6 a.m. I did a little shopping,” Wright wrote. “I took a nap when I got home, and ended up feeling rather sick and stayed in bed most of the next day. Any more questions about my actions that night?"

According to her posts, she left her phone in a different part of the house and didn’t notice anything unusual until several hours later.

“I went looking for my phone at some point,” Wright posted on Facebook. “It was brought to me by a friend and I noticed that my call logs and messages had been deleted. I went on a rant, asking who had it and why my things were deleted.”

She wrote that she doesn’t know whether the man who used her phone knows the Irwin family, but said several people in the home had access to the phone.

“There were eight people living in the house, and that got warped into 7 other people having access to my phone,” Wright wrote. “There were 5 adults and 3 kids [with another on the way] plus various friends of house members who frequently used my phone.”

For updates on the Baby Lisa Case, follow @russptacek on Twitter or “like” KSHB Russ Ptacek on Facebook.

For Facebook’s Justice for Lisa Irwin page, visit: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?e...90185081005988

For Megan Wright’s public figure page, visit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Megan...57096327722971

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nationa...lf-on-facebook

aw man, juggalos lol

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justi...90185081005988

Report/Mark as Spam
    Justice for Lisa Irwin
    Ok, juggalos, I am sure I got your attention. Let me say first that I remarkably had never heard of you before this case. Perhaps that is a good thing, as I had no opinion about you whatsoever, nothing. Then, as I started discovering that some players in the case were juggalos, I looked into it and read up on quite a few websites about the subject.
    The main thing I want to emphasize is that we al...l benefit from feeling a brotherhood with others and a feeling of belonging. I congratulate you all on forming such a tight, loyal family. I am sure it feels great and is a big leap from the void that was there before you joined.
    Where I find an issue is in any barrier to justice for Baby Lisa. And in reviewing the history of juggalos, I was and am concerned that a certain belief system may be getting in the way of justice here. In other words, these are your family and loyalty is senior to anything else.
    A lot of you have voiced that I am wrong about this. This thread is for you to express your opinions to me. I want to understand why you think there is no connection to the juggalo way that may be affecting the discovery of the truth here.
    Thank you.

What do Juggalos have to do with this case at all? I must have missed something.

Someone posted the post above your post on the Facebook page "Justice for Lisa Irwin" apparently. The statement "I started discovering that some players in the case were juggalos" indicates to me that some family or relatives or friends of Lisa Irwin's family are juggalos.

I think juggalos are too stupid to be conspiratorial.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Today is Baby Lisa's first birthday.
    I can't imagine not being with my daughter on her first birthday.
    Happy Birthday Baby Lisa. Hope they figure out what happened soon.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Someone posted the post above your post on the Facebook page "Justice for Lisa Irwin" apparently. The statement "I started discovering that some players in the case were juggalos" indicates to me that some family or relatives or friends of Lisa Irwin's family are juggalos.
    Well, if that's true, I'm pretty sure that it has no link with her disappearance. They're an off-kilter group, for sure, but I think most of them would want no part in harming a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by damn_brat View Post
    Well, if that's true, I'm pretty sure that it has no link with her disappearance. They're an off-kilter group, for sure, but I think most of them would want no part in harming a baby.
    I have no idea why he/she posted that.

I don't think juggalos give two craps about babies.

But I also have no idea what connection those idiots have with this case. I've seen no indication that these people are down with the clown. They'd be much sloppier about killing a baby.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bowieluva again.

I was gonna post that. hahaha Yeah, they loves babeez.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Ugh, wtf.

I don't think juggalos give two craps about babies.

But I also have no idea what connection those idiots have with this case. I've seen no indication that these people are down with the clown. They'd be much sloppier about killing a baby.

Wow. Yikes. I have no words.

Man Claims Roommate Had Phone Night of Mysterious Irwin Call

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – There’s some new information in the search for missing baby Lisa Irwin. A metro man said he knows who was using Megan Wright’s phone when it received a call from a phone belonging to Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley the night the child disappeared.

Megan Wright said she didn’t have her phone when it received a call from a phone reportedly taken from Lisa’s Northland house. A former roommate of Wright says that at the time of the mysterious call, he lived with five other adults and children, including Wright, at a home about a mile away from the Irwin home in the 3600 block of North Lister.

The man, who asked FOX 4 to conceal his identity, says that another man in the home – known only as “Dane” – may have used the phone that night. The man says that Dane is known to be involved with guns, drugs and trouble.

“He was the only one that had the phone that night, no one else used the phone that night, it was in his possession the whole night,” said the man, who says that Dane was acting secretive and edgy on the phone that night.

As for any involvement in the case, the man says that he doesn’t believe that Dane would harm a child, but assisting in a cover-up would not be out of character. He says that Dane disappeared about a week after Lisa Irwin vanished.

He also added that he was unaware of anyone in the house knowing either Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s parents.

Kansas City police would neither confirm nor deny that they were looking for Dane.

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/14/man-cla...us-irwin-call/

I saw the post on the facebook regarding juggalos and cringed. I have no idea what they have to do with all of this. I only posted it because I dont like juggalos, nothing serious. I know a few older members arent too fond of them either. Anyway, I hope they find out what happened to this poor baby.

Family of similar child is caught in baby Lisa nightmare
    Since Northland girl vanished, police and strangers have demanded Overland Park parents prove identity of their child.

Shortly after baby Lisa Irwin disappeared in October, Amy noticed other shoppers looking at her and her 10-month-old baby, Lucy, in the supermarket.

“I saw people peering down the aisles at me,” the Overland Park mother said. “But I convinced myself that they were probably just looking for a can of green beans or something.”

Then three older women surrounded her.

“How old is your baby?” they asked. One of them pulled down Lucy’s blanket and lifted the baby’s dress to inspect her legs.

Other shoppers whispered and pointed Amy’s way.

“They think this is baby Lisa,” she realized. The woman was checking Lucy’s leg for the birthmark on Lisa Irwin’s right thigh.

The incident — one of hundreds of potential baby Lisa sightings reported to police — ended with Overland Park officers following Amy home and leaving only after she presented Lucy’s vaccination records and insurance card.

“At that point, I was glad people were paying attention,” said Amy, who didn’t want her last name published because of fears for her baby’s safety. “I would want that if my baby were missing.

“I just thought, ‘Wow. What a day. It’s a fluke.’ ”

But then it happened again. And again. Five times in all, Amy and her husband, David, have had to prove to law enforcement officers that they are indeed Lucy’s parents.

And that doesn’t count the times shoppers have cast dirty looks. Amy worries that someone is always watching her, judging her. She’s afraid to let anyone baby-sit Lucy because they might not be able to prove their relationship with her. She wonders how the negative attention is affecting her three other children.

The family is not convinced it’s over. Police visited their home last week in an incident that Amy ranks as the “worst of all.”

“I can’t tell you how emotionally this has affected me,” she said. “It’s to the point where I’m afraid of going out. It’s very upsetting.”

Amy and David are among hundreds of parents across the country and into Canada who have been asked to prove their relationship with their child because of baby Lisa’s case, Kansas City police said. Of the 1,419 leads received in the case, 422 of them are baby sightings.

But Kansas City police know of no other parents who have been repeatedly targeted like Amy and David.

Kansas City Police Sgt. Sondra Zink acknowledged the case has had far-flung repercussions.

“You think about her family and the detectives and all the peripheral people,” she said. “There is a trickle-down effect with the impact it has had on so many different people.”

• • •

When Lisa disappeared Oct. 4 from her Northland home, Amy paid close attention to the case.

“My heart was with the parents,” she said. “Obviously, I have a baby the same age, so I could really identify with them.”

Amy remembers thinking her baby resembled Lisa. They are about the same age and length and they share striking blue eyes. Lucy is a little thinner, Amy said.

“But never in a million years did it dawn on me that someone would report us to police,” she said.

The first incident made Amy want to bolt from the store and leave her groceries behind. Instead, she paid her bill and left in tears. She met her husband for lunch at Taco Bell, where Lucy drew stares from an older couple.

“They were just sitting there, not eating their food, just staring at us,” Amy said.

It didn’t help that Lucy was extremely fussy at the time, crying and pushing away from her parents.

Amy thought about saying something to the older couple but decided against it.

“I wanted to say, ‘This isn’t Lisa,’ ” she said. “But I figured it would just make me look more guilty.”

After David went back to work, Amy walked to her car and buckled Lucy’s car seat. The older man followed her outside and scribbled down her license number.

By now, Amy was drenched in sweat. She drove home, expecting to be pulled over. Sure enough, she said, an Overland Park officer began following her. He followed for three excruciating miles.

“I didn’t know what they were going to do,” she said. “I mean, if they think I have a kidnapped baby, I didn’t know if they were going to come out guns a-blazing or what.”

The patrol car didn’t stop her and Amy pulled into her driveway. Soon an officer knocked on her door.

He asked for her baby’s head circumference at birth. Amy didn’t know. She felt a bit inadequate.

The officer checked for Lisa’s birthmark, reviewed Amy’s paperwork and left.

A few days later, a Johnson County sheriff’s deputy showed up at her door. Again, Amy displayed her documentation and mentioned the Overland Park officer’s visit.

“I hope that doesn’t continue,” he told her.

But it did.

On Oct. 8, Amy and David went to Metcalf South Shopping Center. Her mother tagged along and bought David some work boots as a gift.

Not long after they returned home, someone knocked on their door. Amy’s 11-year-old daughter looked out the back window and saw a police officer in the back yard. Another officer was at the front door. There were three police cars. The 11-year-old was “freaked out,” Amy said.

The Overland Park officers brought surveillance photos of Amy taken at the mall — detailed images from every angle, including captions that referred to her as middle-aged and overweight. The terms stung.

“It makes you feel absolutely horrible as a person, the way they look at you, like you have a kidnapped baby,” Amy said. “I have no idea what my neighbors think with the police over here so often.”

After 20 minutes of questioning, the officers left. Amy got a police business card this time because she wanted to start documenting the visits.

A few days later, during a trip to Walmart, she noticed an older woman following her. Amy was looking for teething tablets, which were near the children’s cough medicine.

“Oh, does your baby have a cold?” the woman asked. Lisa reportedly had a cold when she disappeared.

“No,” Amy replied.

The woman followed her to the baby clothing area, where Amy looked for socks.

“What kind of mother doesn’t have socks for their baby?” the woman asked.

Amy explained that Lucy had outgrown her socks. “You need to leave me alone,” Amy told her.

Amy watched as the woman went to the customer service department. A store manager approached Amy. She refused to talk to him.

“If you think there is something wrong, then you should call the police,” she told him.

The police didn’t come for her — that time. But within a few days, she was again explaining herself to officers, who stopped her as she left a grocery store.

They took her baby from her while other shoppers stared at her. The officers searched her grocery bag and looked at her receipt.

“It was 15 minutes of me standing outside this store, having people look at me like I’d done something horrible,” she said. “Meanwhile, Lucy’s going crazy because this stranger is handling her. She’s at that age now where she is scared of strangers.”

Things calmed down in November and Amy thought the worst was over.

But on Nov. 30, when she returned home from an errand, her husband told her an officer had stopped by. David didn’t remember the officer saying where he was from.

Amy started to worry.

She called Overland Park police, who said they had not sent an officer. She called the sheriff’s office. Another no. Then she called Kansas City police. She had wondered why — in all this mess — they hadn’t paid a visit yet.

But Kansas City said it had no record of an officer going to their home.

“My heart dropped to my stomach,” she said. “I was wondering, ‘Who’s been inside my home asking about my baby?’ ”

A Kansas City commander called Amy back and told her she should file an impersonation report with Overland Park police “the minute you hang up from this call.”

Amy summoned Overland Park officers, who spent 45 minutes taking down every detail of the visit. They pulled nearby surveillance images to try to identify the man’s car. David and Amy checked how secure their front windows were and called their children’s school to make sure no strangers picked them up.

Four hours had gone by when the Kansas City commander again called Amy.

“I have egg all over my face,” he told her.

The man who had visited was a Kansas City investigator who had not yet logged the tip in the database.

• • •

Amy and David know that as long as Lisa is missing, the questions could continue.

Amy’s mother suggested Amy dress Lucy in boy clothes. Amy has thought about posting a note on her door that says, “If this is about baby Lisa, contact Kansas City police.”

Kansas City police personally investigate any leads they receive in the metropolitan area. Tips beyond an hour or two drive are delegated to the FBI.

Overland Park police said they don’t know if they ever notified Kansas City about the tips about Lucy.

Kansas City police said they are taking steps to improve communication among area law enforcement agencies for better record-keeping. They encourage people with tips to call the Tips Hotline at 816-474-8477 (TIPS) so the information will be routed directly to them.

A source close to the investigation, who didn’t want to be named, lamented the ordeal that David and Amy have faced.

“Not only were these people bothered,” he said, “we wasted more law enforcement time.”

Amy said she wants people who think they have spotted Lisa to call police, but not try to touch the baby or insult the parents.

“I guess one thing this has taught me is maybe don’t be so judgmental.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/12/09...is-caught.html

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Update: Volunteers Suspect Mother ‘Killed Lisa’

Baby Lisa Irwin has been missing for two months, however the 1-year-old's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, surprised authorities Sunday when they requested local prayer vigils be put to an end.

Lisa aunt, Ashley Irwin, came forward Tuesday in an email to the Examiner.com to explain why Bradley and Irwin want the vigils outside their home to cease. She said the parents are frustrated that volunteers and neighbors remain on the family's lawn and are unhappy with rumors and suspicions that Bradley was involved with Lisa's disappearance.

"Some of those involved in the prayer vigils created unnecessary drama," Ashley explained in an email. Neighbors would congregate on Bradley and Irwin's front lawn to discuss the details of the case. She stated that the vigils had become "gossip-fests" and focus had shifted away from baby Lisa.

"Some of those involved habitually talked about what other people were supposedly doing and saying and creating a rumor mill," Ashley said. "A lot of unnecessary stress and drama started to surround the vigils. People were always talking about other people behind their backs and someone was always mad at somebody else for something."

Last weekend volunteers searched a local abandoned casino where a psychic alleged that Lisa's body was buried. Many of the volunteers were then invited to attend the prayer vigil on Bradley and Irwin's front lawn.

"The majority, if not all, of those people think that Deborah [Bradley] killed Lisa and dumped her body there," Ashley said. "Hence, why they were searching [at the closed casino] in the first place."

Lisa's mother, Bradley, has asked that the location of the vigils be moved, according to Ashley, because she feels overwhelmed by people surrounding her home and is uncomfortable being "incessantly approached" with people knocking on her door.

"[Bradley] never asked that people disband the prayer group or that people stop praying - that's absurd," she said; however she does hope that the vigils will move away from her home.

Bradley and Irwin have been subject to intense scrutiny since baby Lisa's disappearance on Oct. 4. Authorities have questioned why Bradley and Irwin refused to cooperate fully with police since her disappearance, especially refusing to be interviewed separately by police. Authorities are also surprised the Lisa's parents seem so quick to move on.

Former Homicide Detective Rod Wheeler told Megyn Kelly of Fox News' America Live that Bradley and Irwin's demands for the prayer vigils to end is a "tell-tale scenario" that the parents are hiding something from police.

"Nine times out of 10 most parents, especially in a case of a missing child would want people to be there, would want people to come and have a prayer vigil or what have you. Those folks are saying, 'It's time to move on with our lives. Get out of my driveway, get out of my yard and move somewhere else.' What does that tell you I wonder?" Wheeler said on America Live.

"As a homicide investigator, it tells me that the Kansas City Police Dept. has been correct in focusing on these two people," Wheeler continued.

John Walsh also urged Bradley and Irwin to cooperate with investigators on America's Most Wanted if they have any hope of seeing their 1-year-old child again.

"They should cooperate with police fully. They should do all the media they can and they should remember one thing - if they had nothing to do with their daughter's disappearance, they need to be the face of baby Lisa," Walsh told Inside Edition. "You keep searching if you have nothing to do with the disappearance of your child. You are there every day at the police station saying what can I do to get this baby back."

Detectives closed their outpost focused on finding baby Lisa on Nov. 25, however Kansas City Police Department Capt. Steve Young insists that investigators are still focused on locating the missing child. Police claimed the case will remain open, but after following hundreds of leads, there are still no major suspects, and tips have started to dry up.

Related Article: Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Timeline: Are Police Giving Up After Two Months?

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2622...ers-mother.htm

If a person came over and touched my baby, I would call the cops before they got a chance to.

If a person came over and touched my baby, I would call the cops before they got a chance to.
    Ditto!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I just saw on preview on TV, and Dr. Phil will be doing a show on baby Lisa this Friday, and talking to her parents.

Thread Information