Page 141 of 158 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 3929

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

#RECOVERED AFTER 30 YEARS

Kelly Yates and Kimberly Yates were allegedly abducted by their mother on Aug. 26, 1985. Today they were found in Texas. via WJAR NBC10

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    #RECOVERED AFTER 30 YEARS

Kelly Yates and Kimberly Yates were allegedly abducted by their mother on Aug. 26, 1985. Today they were found in Texas. via WJAR NBC10
    Wow, I was in hospital having my oldest. That seems so long ago.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Granny dumping? I've never heard of it. I hate people.

An elderly American dementia patient was flown to Britain and dumped in a car park by his family, it has emerged.
    Roger Curry was taken from his home in Los Angeles by his wife and son to the UK where he was abandoned without identification in November 2015.
    The 76-year-old was found at Hereford bus station in the company of two men who flagged down a passing ambulance.
    As paramedics assessed him, one of the men ? described as having an American accent, but younger than Mr Curry ? vanished from the scene.

Mr Curry was cared for at a nursing home while police and social services spent months trying find out who he was.
    The pensioner was finally flown back to America eight months later and is now under the care of health authorities in Los Angeles.
    According to an investigation by the BBC1 programme Panorama, being screened tonight, court papers filed in Los Angeles state: ?In late 2015 Mr Curry was taken surreptitiously to England by his wife Mary Curry and his son Kevin Curry and abandoned there.?
    The mystery surrounding Mr Curry?s identity led to numerous theories as to how he ended up in a Hereford car park.
    He appeared to have been well looked after and was dressed from head to toe in new clothes from Tesco.
    As reported in the Mail last March, he was called Roger by staff caring for him after they heard him use the name Roger Curry. But police didn?t know whether that was his real name or not.
    The pensioner told doctors and care home staff he was not from the area and had been ?training? nearby, but said little else.

Police even contacted veterans? organisations in case Mr Curry was a former serviceman.
    Last year Sergeant Sarah Bennett of West Mercia Police said: ?We have a possible name but we have nothing else.
    ?We have no identity documents, no indication of where he?s from or any family.
    'We?ve trawled through the CCTV. We?ve also contacted the National Crime Agency. We?ve gone to Interpol.
    ?We?ve done a fingerprint search, we?ve done a DNA search and that hasn?t yielded any results.?
    However, the clue to his identity came following a police appeal on BBC Midlands in March last year.
    After watching the news report, viewer Debbie Cocker searched the internet and found an old picture that looked like a younger version of the unidentified man.
    The photo came from a 1958 yearbook for Edmonds High School in Washington State and it showed an 18-year-old student called Roger Curry.

Mr Curry, pictured aged 18, perplexed authorities for months as they tried to learn his ID. He was eventually taken back to LA, where he is now under care
    Investigators then tracked down the Roger Curry pictured in the yearbook to a burnt-out house in an affluent suburb of Los Angeles.
    After being shown photographs, neighbours identified the mystery man as Mr Curry ? a former nurse who is married with two children.
    They then told how his family had been hit by tragedy.
    In November 2014 the family?s house burnt down in the middle of the night.
    Neighbours did not see them again until August 2015, when they found Mr Curry and his wife ? who is also ill ? camping out in the yard of their burnt-out house.
    Their son Kevin had been bringing them food and they appeared to have been locked in behind the fence around the house.
    Neighbour Zenia Leon told Panorama that emergency services were shocked by what they found.
    She claimed they overheard the couple discussing what had happened, and said of Mr and Mrs Curry: ?They were talking together and they said they were here the night the house burnt down.?
    Miss Leon said Mr Curry was upset about his circumstances, adding: ?He was in tears. This is a big, burly macho man in tears saying, ?Who does this to their parents??.?
    Kevin Curry told Panorama, which is being screened at 8.30pm tonight, that he had nothing to do with the abandonment of his father in England.
    He said his father became ill when they were visiting England on holiday and that he asked a friend to take him to hospital.
    But he could not explain why he had left Mr Curry in England for eight months without telling anyone who he was.
    Because of the high cost of care in America, elderly people are sometimes abandoned at hospitals in a practice called granny-dumping.
    A man in his fifties from Taunton, Somerset, was arrested last April on suspicion of kidnapping Mr Curry. He is on police bail and has not been charged.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4XFIblxc8
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And here's the UK news report that explains the whole sad story.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38769685

Kevin Curry is a POS.
    I'm so sad for Mr. Curry. When he was in the nursing home in UK- they loved him. They took good care of him. He comes back and goes to a US nursing home and the reporter visits him again. He's in bad shape. Terrible conditions. UGH>

Roger was now living in a nursing home a few miles from his Los Angeles home. I walked straight in but nearly didn't recognise him. He appeared dishevelled - unwashed and thinner than I remembered.
    He also had what appeared to be a cut on the crown of his head. When I visited a second time he looked better. Shaven and washed. But again I had walked in - unchallenged - and there didn't seem to be anything to stop Roger wandering away.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 01-30-2017 at 04:34 AM.

That's just cold...

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    People suck. Period

Holy shit. I don't think I would be able to move if that happened to my child...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Lol...what a dumbass

A Wisconsin man has been sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison after pleading no contest last year to cutting off a woman's finger as part of a video-recorded ritual to honor a fellow rap music fan.

Jonathan Schrap, 24, was sentenced Friday on one count of second-degree reckless injury.

“Where do you go with this? How can this happen? How can this even happen in Green Bay?” Judge John P. Zakowski said at the sentencing.

Court documents say Schrap and his friends were staging a "ritualistic memorial" at his house in August to commemorate a deceased member of the Juggalos — the name given to fans of the Detroit rap duo Insane Clown Posse.

WBAY-TV reports the woman first allowed Schrap to cut her arm with a machete and drink her blood. She eventually gave permission to Schrap cut off her right pinky finger with a machete, which according to court documents required more than one blow to sever.

“Jon then placed the finger in his freezer where he said he would cook it and eat it later,” court documents said. “The group then attempted to stop the bleeding by using a car cigarette lighter which failed. They then used a blowtorch.”

The mother of the woman's boyfriend convinced her to go to the hospital later that day after the attempt to cauterize the wound with a blow torch failed. Hospital staff made the initial call to police.

According to WBAY, the woman told investigators she was not under the influence of drugs and alcohol at the time of the incident and did not want criminal charges pursued.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...225-story.html
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    A Wisconsin man has been sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison after pleading no contest last year to cutting off a woman's finger as part of a video-recorded ritual to honor a fellow rap music fan.

Jonathan Schrap, 24, was sentenced Friday on one count of second-degree reckless injury.

“Where do you go with this? How can this happen? How can this even happen in Green Bay?” Judge John P. Zakowski said at the sentencing.

Court documents say Schrap and his friends were staging a "ritualistic memorial" at his house in August to commemorate a deceased member of the Juggalos — the name given to fans of the Detroit rap duo Insane Clown Posse.

WBAY-TV reports the woman first allowed Schrap to cut her arm with a machete and drink her blood. She eventually gave permission to Schrap cut off her right pinky finger with a machete, which according to court documents required more than one blow to sever.

“Jon then placed the finger in his freezer where he said he would cook it and eat it later,” court documents said. “The group then attempted to stop the bleeding by using a car cigarette lighter which failed. They then used a blowtorch.”

The mother of the woman's boyfriend convinced her to go to the hospital later that day after the attempt to cauterize the wound with a blow torch failed. Hospital staff made the initial call to police.

According to WBAY, the woman told investigators she was not under the influence of drugs and alcohol at the time of the incident and did not want criminal charges pursued.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...225-story.html

he was going to eat it later.

yup.

If I had a nickel for every time I let someonechop off one of my fingers to eat later... well I'd have about 45 cents.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    he was going to eat it later.

yup.

If I had a nickel for every time I let someonechop off one of my fingers to eat later... well I'd have about 45 cents.
    I don't know why, but you made me giggle too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

http://m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentde...id=od:sQMjn91M

Naked brothers took mushrooms and wreaked havoc at apartments, police say
    Andrew Barnett
    Mar 9, 2017 03:14 PM
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN (RNN) - Two brothers allegedly decided to get high and cause a ruckus in an apartment complex in Indiana on Sunday.

According to WXIN, Noah and Timothy Batz took mushrooms, got naked and created a chaotic scene at the complex.

Witness Aimee Payton told the station that she was walking to her car when Noah Batz came to her and punched her in the face.

Neighbors alleged that the brothers were making out with each other, damaging parked cars, breaking into vehicles and leaving blood on car seats, WXIN reported.

They were charged with causing more than $700 in damage to the cars, theindychannel.com reported.

Court documents show that Noah Batz faces a charge of battery resulting in bodily injury and an intimidation charge.

Both brothers were charged with public nudity and resisting law enforcement, among other charges.
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...rtment-complex

INDIANAPOLIS ? Two brothers went on a naked rampage, assaulting tenants and threatening to shoot people at an Indianapolis apartment complex Sunday afternoon.

According to court documents, Noah Batz, 24, and Timothy Batz, 21, were "completely naked" and aggressive when police arrived on the scene at the Light House Landing apartment complex on Cape Neddick Court around 3 p.m.

Those court documents paint a picture of complete pandemonium.

One witness told police she saw the two men lying naked on top of each other outside of the apartment complex. When they saw her looking at them, they began yelling at her stating, ?Look at us, look at us!?

When she tried to walk to her vehicle, the woman said Noah approached and punched her in the forehead. The woman was able to drive away and call the police.

Another witness told police he saw the two men running around in the parking lot, jumping on cars and yelling profanities at anyone who walked by.

The brothers even entered and damaged several parked cars, including a 2013 Ford Mustang owned by Bader Abuzaid.

?I woke up hearing my friend say, ?Hey, someone?s stealing your car,?" Abuzaid said. ?So I woke up, and started freaking out and saw two white naked men.?

Police had to use a Taser to put Noah under arrest. The pair was eventually taken into custody.

Police say Timothy?s apartment was in ?complete disarray? with broken glass, clothes thrown all over and blood smeared on the walls.

Noah and Timothy are both facing multiple charges including public indecency, criminal mischief, obscene performance and incest.

The two men are also charged with causing more than $700 in damages to the vehicles in the parking lot.

While being interviewed, the men allegedly admitted to police they had smoked mushrooms before the incident.

Yep. Screaming, bloody, naked, public incest on shrooms has always been a great way to improve your job prospects & relationships with friends, neighbours & more sedate relatives
    Attached Images Attached Images

the brothers were making out with each other
    I kinda wanna know their reaction to this

...unless it was a regular thing when they weren't on drugs, then it's not so funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

"what'd you guys do last night"

"not much, took some shrooms, sucked face with my brother, netflix and y'know a normal night for us"
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I don't know how true this is but oh well still bizarre. Woman's vagina accidentally grows teeth.

I am a huge fan of horror movies. Campy ones, funny ones, the ones where the actors clearly stopped trying in the middle of shooting because it’s obvious to everyone involved how shitty the final product is going to be…you name it, I’ve either watched it or will watch it. And because we’re on the topic of horror movies and about to move onto the topic of vaginas, I highly recommend you all watch this trailer:
    Because that’s basically what happened to 50-year-old Theresa Bartram. No, Theresa’s vagina doesn’t have retractable teeth she uses to eat stray dicks that have mistakenly wandered down its cavernous pathway – but her puss totally shredded her boyfriend’s dick during sex. Sort of counts, right?

According to NY Post, Theresa went seven years without sex after giving birth to her only child, as she developed stress incontinence immediately afterwards. Wanting a better life where she wasn’t insecure about whether or not she’d shit the bed during sex (but not so pressed on it that waiting seven years didn’t seem like a bad idea? OK), Theresa had an operation to lift her prolapsed bladder with a plastic mesh sling.

Note: want to scar yourself for life? Google image search “vaginal prolapse” – the tl;dr: is that it’s possible for your vagina to fall out of your body. Isn’t this a fun note?

Moving on.

Theresa’s operation helped with her incontinence, and she was reportedly able to enjoy sex for a few years afterwards. But we wouldn’t be telling you this story if things down south didn’t go even further south; In 2009 shit REALLY hit the fan.

…er, I guess a better expression in this case would be “her vagina hit the fan.” That sounds awful though, so let’s go with “the pussy plopped into a blender.”

In 2009, Theresa’s pussy plopped into a blender.

“It was like it had grown teeth,” Theresa recalls. “His willy was bright red and spouting blood. There was a big red stain spreading between us on the sheets. After that, he was scared of my lady garden and approached it as if it was a Venus flytrap and he was a bluebottle fly.”

Theresa and her now-mutilated boyfriend eventually broke up six months later (gee whiz, couldn’t see that one coming) and Theresa began developing a variety of health problems: bloated stomach, stomach aches, diarrhea, vomiting…yet doctors said that her vagina mesh was working fine.

This, my friends, is why you always get a second opinion. Shred your boyfriend’s dick during sex? “Hmmmm well it certainly CAN’T be the plastic mesh we glued in there the other day, guess his dick just spontaneously fell apart in your puss!” If you hear hooves, think horses and not zebras – if your dick looks like it just escaped Mo’Nique at a hotdog eating competition, think “recently installed vagina mesh,” not “irritable bowel syndrome.”

Come 2015, doctors realized that Theresa’s mesh had breached her vagina wall and caused an abscess that turned septic. Surgery revealed that the mesh had turned hard and rock-like, and had also been installed too low in her body – explaining why Theresa’s poor boyfriend was an extra in a horror movie for a brief moment.

“It felt like razor-sharp teeth, hence why it had ripped a chunk from my boyfriend’s willy,” Theresa explains. “I was told this simple procedure would cure my incontinence and give me more confidence in the bedroom, but it has ruined my life. It made my vagina deadly and forced me into a life of celibacy. It could have killed me.”

“I’m pleased the mesh is gone, but it has left my body and my vagina a total mess. I wear padding all the time and sleep on incontinence sheets.”

What do you think – if you had the choice between not having sex for the rest of your life and being incontinent, versus having sex and not being incontinent BUT there’s a 50% risk of chewing up whatever dick or vagina your privates come into contact with, which would you pick?
    http://www.break.com/article/woman-s...-teeth-3090809
    Last edited by puke; 03-21-2017 at 08:14 AM.

I don't know how true this is but oh well still bizarre. Woman's vagina accidentally grows teeth.

I am a huge fan of horror movies. Campy ones, funny ones, the ones where the actors clearly stopped trying in the middle of shooting because it’s obvious to everyone involved how shitty the final product is going to be…you name it, I’ve either watched it or will watch it. And because we’re on the topic of horror movies and about to move onto the topic of vaginas, I highly recommend you all watch this trailer:
    Because that’s basically what happened to 50-year-old Theresa Bartram. No, Theresa’s vagina doesn’t have retractable teeth she uses to eat stray dicks that have mistakenly wandered down its cavernous pathway – but her puss totally shredded her boyfriend’s dick during sex. Sort of counts, right?

According to NY Post, Theresa went seven years without sex after giving birth to her only child, as she developed stress incontinence immediately afterwards. Wanting a better life where she wasn’t insecure about whether or not she’d shit the bed during sex (but not so pressed on it that waiting seven years didn’t seem like a bad idea? OK), Theresa had an operation to lift her prolapsed bladder with a plastic mesh sling.

Note: want to scar yourself for life? Google image search “vaginal prolapse” – the tl;dr: is that it’s possible for your vagina to fall out of your body. Isn’t this a fun note?

Moving on.

Theresa’s operation helped with her incontinence, and she was reportedly able to enjoy sex for a few years afterwards. But we wouldn’t be telling you this story if things down south didn’t go even further south; In 2009 shit REALLY hit the fan.

…er, I guess a better expression in this case would be “her vagina hit the fan.” That sounds awful though, so let’s go with “the pussy plopped into a blender.”

“It was like it had grown teeth,” Theresa recalls. “His willy was bright red and spouting blood. There was a big red stain spreading between us on the sheets. After that, he was scared of my lady garden and approached it as if it was a Venus flytrap and he was a bluebottle fly.”

Theresa and her now-mutilated boyfriend eventually broke up six months later (gee whiz, couldn’t see that one coming) and Theresa began developing a variety of health problems: bloated stomach, stomach aches, diarrhea, vomiting…yet doctors said that her vagina mesh was working fine.

This, my friends, is why you always get a second opinion. Shred your boyfriend’s dick during sex? “Hmmmm well it certainly CAN’T be the plastic mesh we glued in there the other day, guess his dick just spontaneously fell apart in your puss!” If you hear hooves, think horses and not zebras – if your dick looks like it just escaped Mo’Nique at a hotdog eating competition, think “recently installed vagina mesh,” not “irritable bowel syndrome.”

Come 2015, doctors realized that Theresa’s mesh had breached her vagina wall and caused an abscess that turned septic. Surgery revealed that the mesh had turned hard and rock-like, and had also been installed too low in her body – explaining why Theresa’s poor boyfriend was an extra in a horror movie for a brief moment.

“It felt like razor-sharp teeth, hence why it had ripped a chunk from my boyfriend’s willy,” Theresa explains. “I was told this simple procedure would cure my incontinence and give me more confidence in the bedroom, but it has ruined my life. It made my vagina deadly and forced me into a life of celibacy. It could have killed me.”

“I’m pleased the mesh is gone, but it has left my body and my vagina a total mess. I wear padding all the time and sleep on incontinence sheets.”

What do you think – if you had the choice between not having sex for the rest of your life and being incontinent, versus having sex and not being incontinent BUT there’s a 50% risk of chewing up whatever dick or vagina your privates come into contact with, which would you pick?
    I once told someone that I had recently had a Brazilian Butt Lift and when he flirtatiously asked for pics, I sent him a pic of a prolapsed anus. Never heard from him again. I thought it was halarious. I guess he wasn't my type.

Moving on.

a moment of silence for the twice bitten willie.
    I've heard of molars growing back but this is a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I once told someone that I had recently had a Brazilian Butt Lift and when he flirtatiously asked for pics, I sent him a pic of a prolapsed anus. Never heard from him again. I thought it was halarious. I guess he wasn't my type.
    Yeah that's kind of a turn off.

Yeah that's kind of a turn off.
    Yeah well...for a 40 something person in law enforcement to be asking an acquaintance for nudes...kind of a turn off for me too.

Poor lady with a piranha poon. She just can't catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Poor lady with a piranha poon. She just can't catch a break.
    apparently it caught something.

TOLEDO, Ohio (FOX 11) - A man from Toledo, Ohio has pleaded not guilty to chasing a family member with a hatchet.

According to a local paper, Noel Dawson Jr is charged with domestic violence, assault and failure to disclose personal information.

The 63-year-old is accused of swinging a hatchet at a male family member-- but hitting the man's truck instead.

Court records show Dawson refused to give his information to police, but instead just shouted obscenities.

He is being held on $50,000 bond.
    His mugshot

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/247284446-story

This is a DISASTER!!!

What if they don't release him in time for the 2017 World Gurning Championships!!!

http://www.egremontcrabfair.com

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/21/world-...xpect-6142686/

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Yeah well...for a 40 something person in law enforcement to be asking an acquaintance for nudes...kind of a turn off for me too.
    Aahahahahhaa I love your style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

(CNN)A triple-murder suspect jumped to his death from the fourth floor of an Ohio courthouse on Monday, in what police called an apparent suicide.
    Robert Seman was accused of molesting a 10-year-old girl and then killing her and her grandparents in an arson fire, Mahoning County Sheriff Jerry Greene said.
    The courthouse incident was recorded on video. "We watched the video, and it's an apparent suicide," Greene said.

He said two deputies were walking with the shackled Seman down a hallway, one in front of him and one behind. "He just went over" a railing that is at least waist high and fell inside the building's rotunda, Greene said. "There was no scuffle or anything."
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/us/mur...ath/index.html
    Video: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c78_1491874956
    Last edited by puke; 04-10-2017 at 08:05 PM.

He's obviously not shackled, I wonder why they bothered saying that.
    Last edited by puke; 04-10-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Thread Information