Page 456 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 506 556 956 1456 ... LastLast
Results 11,376 to 11,400 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Last edited by lisam2013; 04-22-2013 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    I have a friend who lives in CA. He said it is not uncommon for people out there to carry gas in their car when they cross the desert. When I heard she had gas cans, I thought premeditation.
    I'm behind (like always lol) but I wanted to add I've lived in ca almost my whole life and I've taken many trips to Utah and Arizona. Some alone, some with others and I've NEVER taken a gas can on any trip. In fact I don't know of anyone who does.

Quote Originally Posted by lisam2013 View Post
    She just changed her profile pic again. Do you know who the girl with her is?
    looks like her younger sister

Quote Originally Posted by Tan View Post
    Just catching up on court today,I personally liked that Juan bought up the fact that she is using Twitter through someone else,that should be a big NO NO. She really does see herself as bigger then the law,meh.
    Unfortunately it is not because she is still innocent.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Now we can add Pica to her diagnosis!!
    And hopefully lead poisoning!!
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

I was just looking at today's video and LOL at video mark 0:38:08 & JW catching her.
    And is she sharpening the pencils with her teeth & then eating the shavings? (at 0:40:35- 0:41:06)
    You can see all the all the pencil shavings on the desk at 0:43:29

So funny! She's like a little girl, sitting in her little chair, fidgeting and doodling and chewing on her pencil. And Mama Jenny next to her, looking over from time to time " oh, that's nice, Jodi...just a little while longer, we're almost done..."

Thanks! She looks so different now.
    Yeah..now she looks like the smart one!

You don't suppose Alyce got busted padding her hours with Einstein? I'm sure Sheriff Joe has logs that show visitors in and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post

At least Hitchcock didn't have a double chin on the back of his neck. Blecch.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    You don't suppose Alyce got busted padding her hours with Einstein? I'm sure Sheriff Joe has logs that show visitors in and out.
    That could be a possibility. It is bothering me that I don't know! I'm such a weirdo.

TMY said:
    Why couldn't the expert just have taken a picture of his special high resolution monitor with a good camera and printed that? It had to be better than his etch-a-sketch.
    -------
    LMAO. etch-a-sketch. !!!!

The Prosecutor also has Photoshop and high powered computers.

It could be a wolf, it could be a cloud, or maybe it's Bobby Juarez trying to put it in Jodi's starfish.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    You, of all people! Have you forgotten how heinous this crime was? What about the gas cans? The DVD remote! And she lied, Crickets. Multiple times. I can't believe you would ever criticize The Great One.

Katie's disappointed in you too.

"I'M ON TV! AND I'LL BE ON DR. DREW TONIGHT TOO!" Total photobombing little media whore...
    This did make me laugh, though! TY TY Coco...

It could be a wolf, it could be a cloud, or maybe it's Bobby Juarez trying to put it in Jodi's starfish.

O hell-to-the-nah you did not just post that

This is awesome Coconut!!! You and Jodi are both such good artists. It really should be displayed next to a few Monets and VanGoghs.

Last edited by lisam2013; 04-22-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianadalba View Post
    Why not? it doesn't mean anything, the actual killing started minutes after that picture was taken, that doesn't mean that she wasn't hiding the knife and gun in her clothes, only that she hadn't in her hands
    And it's a dumb piece of evidence. I'm sure Juan was all, "Of course I don't see a weapon. I don't see anything at all". It's a tiny bit strange that the judge would put a stipulation in at all about the photo, since you can't clearly make anything out. She's just making sure there are no grounds for appeal, but my lord, she is certainly being flexible with her judgment in this case.

And he can always go back to it by pointing out the obvious: that Jodi probably wouldn't have been armed at this point anyway. It was only after she had Travis in that vulnerable position that she armed herself.

I still think that the defense story is weak.

Last edited by lisam2013; 04-22-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AgathaAppleswine View Post
    And it's a dumb piece of evidence. I'm sure Juan was all, "Of course I don't see a weapon. I don't see anything at all". It's a tiny bit strange that the judge would put a stipulation in at all about the photo, since you can't clearly make anything out. She's just making sure there are no grounds for appeal, but my lord, she is certainly being flexible with her judgment in this case.

And he can always go back to it by pointing out the obvious: that Jodi probably wouldn't have been armed at this point anyway. It was only after she had Travis in that vulnerable position that she armed herself.

Ahahahaha! Juan saying "I don' see anything at all!" Just like the frikkin rest of us. Well, most of us anyway!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Ahahahaha! Juan saying "I don' see anything at all!" Just like the frikkin rest of us. Well, most of us anyway!
    Good I'm glad m not the only one who didn't see anything, I was starting to get worried.

im prolly all late, but apparently, yesterday, inside edition, confirmed that it is in fact Jodi tweeting from jail through, some bitch. im assuming you all know because you all are insanely into the trial - so something like that wouldnt cross your paths unnoticed. /comecorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Good I'm glad m not the only one who didn't see anything, I was starting to get worried.
    Disco-ball wearing, dildo wielding person.

No seriously, that's the worst blown up photo of the eye I've seen yet. I can't make anything out, except there are blobs of light that I assume are just the camera flash and reflections of the lights in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    This is awesome Coconut!!! You and Jodi are both such good artists. It really should be displayed next to a few Monets and VanGoghs.
    I think Jodi would have put the jizz on there, she is a real professional.

Quote Originally Posted by AgathaAppleswine View Post

Their story is very weak, but the stipulation props it up a little bit for me. I always imagined she had the knife & gun with her when she took the photos, maybe in her pockets. She blinds him with the flash in his eyes and then stabs. As a juror, if the judge instructs me that she is unarmed in a photo right before the killing, that makes it harder for me to think she planned it.

It's easier to make sense of some of the constellations than it is to make sense of that "pupil reflexion!" It's the same people seeing Elvis in their Corn Flakes.

Thread Information