Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: US Marshall Ian Diaz and his wife Angela Maria Diaz framed his ex by writing fake emails urging men to rape her (Angela) via fantasy ads

US Marshall Ian Diaz and his wife Angela Maria Diaz framed his ex by writing fake emails urging men to rape her (Angela) via fantasy ads

FULLERTON, Calif. -- A southern California woman is accused of responding to "rape fantasy" ads on Craigslist telling men to sexually assault her ex-boyfriend's pregnant wife, reports CBS Los Angeles.

Michelle Suzanne Hadley, of Ontario, about 40 miles east of Los Angeles, was held Monday on $1 million bail pending her arraignment on Aug. 19. Prosecutors say Hadley, 29, pretended online to be the woman who recently married a man Hadley had dated between 2013 and 2015. The man is a U.S. Marshals Service agent and his wife is pregnant with the couple's first child, reports CBS Los Angeles.

A prosecutor told the station Hadley gave the couple's Anaheim home address to men on Craigslist and told them to go to the home at times she knew the victim would be home alone. A number of men showed up, one of whom attacked the pregnant woman before she was able to call for help, the station reports.

Prosecutors say Hadley was previously accused of threatening the victim and her unborn child, and the victim filed a restraining order June 6. But Hadley was arrested June 24 after allegedly violating the order by stalking the woman. She was released on $100,000 bail, but prosecutors say she continued sending threatening emails and responding to the "rape fantasy" ads on Craigslist.

Hadley is charged with stalking, stalking despite a restraining order, assault with the intent to commit a sexual offense during a first-degree burglary and making criminal threats plus six counts of attempted forcible rape.

If convicted, she could face seven years to life in prison.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-ur...t-ads-da-says/

Hadley and her former boyfriend dated between 2013 and 2015. After their break-up, the boyfriend, described only as a U.S. Marshals Service agent, married another woman, the DA's office stated.

After the wedding, Hadley is accused of sending the new wife numerous emails, including threats against her life and the life of her unborn child, prosecutors said. She allegedly routed the emails through different computers and servers in order to avoid detection by law enforcement, according to the release.

Despite a restraining order, Hadley continued to harass the woman.

In June, prosecutors said Hadley began posing as the victim on Craigslist and posting that she wanted to engage in "rape fantasies" and sexual acts resembling rape.

According to the DA's office, Hadley sent the Craigslist responders photos of the victim and details about the woman's daily routine. Hadley also allegedly told responders to have forcible sexual intercourse with the victim, even if she screamed or resisted, the prosecution alleged.

http://ktla.com/2016/07/18/woman-acc...on-craigslist/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

This bitch is diabolical. What an evil thing to do.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    She is cray cray ~ very Fatal Attraction kind of cray cray.

tumblr_lk2fwia3ZZ1qbemigo1_1280.jpg

Girl is a nutter +. I find it interesting (and scary) that there are a whole slew of people out there who don't know how to move on from relationships. Break ups suck, oh yes they do, but most of us hurt, let go, and move on. These special snowflakes apparently have no coping skills or common sense. They get fixated with a side of insane.

OMG Bewitching that made me laugh.

She's def. unhinged.

I knew a girl kind of like this. Everytime she would get a new boyfriend- she would go absolutely nuts. Anything you can think of, she would do. Call him excessively, question him on every single thing he did, go to his work, bug his relatives/coworkers/friends.....and eventually, he would break up with her. Then she would really turn the loon switch on. She would obsess over him all the time. I don't think she made it to the level of this woman...but still. It was bad.

Whoa.

Did she really think she'd get away with this? The woman's husband is a us Marshall for gods sake.

Hope she ends up serving a verrrry long time.

I wonder how badly the woman was hurt during these incidents.

Plus the victim was pregnant during all this. How fucked up do you need to be to do something like this on a pregnant woman. Geez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

A woman framed her husband's ex-fiancee as a menacing stalker and succeeded in having her jailed for nearly three months through a 'diabolical scheme', according to a district attorney in California.
    Angela Maria Diaz, 31, sent herself threatening emails, pretended she was pregnant, made false police reports, faked a crime scene and posed as the victim of a 'rape fantasy' ad on Craigslist, according to Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas.
    The elaborate plot led police to believe 30-year-old Michelle Suzanne Hadley would eventually cause Diaz's rape or death - and Hadley was arrested in July for several felonies, for which she could have faced a maximum sentence of life in prison.
    But it was revealed that Diaz set Hadley up, and the 30-year-old was released in October and exonerated, according to a press release issued by Rackauckas on Monday.
    Deputy District Attorney Richard Zimmer told Dailymail.com: 'This is actually one of the most unusual things I've seen in my career. The amount of planning, the effort, the sophistication, the amount of time that went into framing Ms. Hadley was incredible.'
    Diaz now faces a number of felonies including kidnapping, false imprisonment and filing false police reports.

Hadley started dating a 39-year-old Deputy US Marshal identified only as 'John Doe' in August 2013.
    They bought a condo and got engaged during their 'whirlwind romance' until Hadley and Doe broke up in August 2015, according to Rackauckas.
    In the months following their breakup, Hadley wrote Doe emails, some of which included religious language, according to Rackauckas. The two ceased contact in the fall of 2015.
    In January 2016, Doe met Diaz on a dating website and the two were married within two months.
    After moving in together, Diaz lied in May 2016 and told Doe she was pregnant before launching her elaborate scheme to frame Hadley.
    On June 1, Diaz, along with her new husband, appeared at the Anaheim Police Department, where she reported that Hadley had sent her a number of threatening emails.
    It turned out that Diaz sent the emails to herself, using Virtual Private Networks and third-party proxy servers to disguise her Internet Protocol (IP) address, according to Rackauckas.
    Diaz gave the police copies of the fake emails, some of which she doctored to appear as if they were sent from Hadley's real email address, Zimmer said.

The hundreds of fake emails, which Diaz pinned on Hadley, included threats to have Diaz raped and killed, in addition to threats to her fake, unborn child, according to Zimmer.
    The phony emails also included disturbing images of decapitated bodies, aborted fetuses and dead women, Zimmer said.
    Diaz also fooled authorities by using religious language that mirrored the contents of Hadley's correspondence with Doe shortly after they broke up, Zimmer said.
    Zimmer told Dailymail.com: 'There were no threats from Hadley to Doe. But Diaz took the religious language and turned it into more threatening language.
    The fake emails written by Diaz included mentions of God, Satan, and phrases like 'God knows the truth' or 'You'll suffer God's judgement', according to Zimmer.
    Diaz was granted a Temporary Restraining Order against Hadley after making several false reports about ongoing threats.
    The situation escalated when Diaz claimed she was the victim of a 'rape fantasy' Craigslist ad she claimed was set up by Hadley.

She told police Hadley had impersonated her and responded to advertisements on Craigslist saying she wanted to act out her 'rape fantasies'.
    In reality, Diaz posted an advertisement herself. She told responding men that she wanted to have forced sex even if she screamed or resisted, and sent out photos of herself, along with details of her daily routine, according to Rackauckas.
    The ad, which Diaz claimed was the work of Hadley, attracted at least two men who intended to travel to Diaz's home in Anaheim before they were intercepted by police.
    On June 24, 2016, Diaz called 911, saying a man tried to rape her in the garage of her home - but that turned out to be another one of Diaz's lies, Zimmer said.
    She pointed out where her 'attacker' slammed her face into the wall, and showed police a ripped shirt, along with an abrasion on her head and red marks on her neck.
    Zimmer told Dailymail.com: 'We believe that whole crime scene was staged and that she did that to herself.'

But police at the time believed her story, and Hadley was arrested later that evening before she was released the next day on $100,000 bail.
    Diaz claimed the threatening emails and responses to the rape fantasy ad ceased while Hadley was in jail and started up again after she was bailed out, incriminating Hadley further.
    Weeks later on July 13, Diaz called 911 again and police arrived to find a 17-year-old boy outside her home who was responding to the rape fantasy ad.
    'Due to the seriousness of the threats, the alleged attack on Diaz in her garage, the escalation in both the frequency and nature of the threats, and yet another man arriving at Diaz's residence to engage in a rape fantasy encounter, law enforcement believed a serious threat to public safety existed', according to the press release issued by Rackauckas.
    A warrant was issued for Hadley's arrest, and she was charged with stalking, criminal threats, attempted rape, assault with intent to commit rape during a residential burglary, violating a protective order and a crime-bail-crime enhancement.
    Hadley was held from July 14 until October 7 on $1million bail.

Zimmer told Dailymail.com: 'The aha moment came after we spent a few months trying to unwind the third party proxy servers.'
    He said: 'When we did that, we started getting IP addresses to Diaz's condo and her father's apartment. One came back to her cell phone.'
    Further investigation also revealed Diaz's history of fraud, which included altering a paycheck from her employer to add $2,000, telling her previous boyfriend she had cervical cancer, pretending to be an attorney, forging doctor's notes and impersonating two of her husband's ex-girlfriends through email in addition to her fake pregnancy.
    Zimmer told Dailymail.com: 'This is actually one of the most unusual things I've seen in my career. The amount of planning, the effort, the sophistication, the amount of time that went into framing Ms Hadley was incredible.
    'This was an ongoing thing, with emails coming in morning, noon and night.
    'Thankfully this is very rare, but it certainly made me sick to my stomach to realize we probably had the wrong person in jail.
    'That's certainly not something we want to have happen so we worked as fast as we could to clear Ms Hadley's name and reputation.'

Rackauckas said: 'As important as the filing of charges against Ms. Diaz, is the dismissal of the previous complaint and full exoneration of Michelle Hadley.
    'This is a very detailed case. I wanted to make sure, however, that Ms. Hadley is cleared in every possible way – in the courtroom and in the court of public opinion.
    'It should be clear in the media and in cyberspace. Ms. Hadley is an innocent victim of a diabolical scheme.'
    Hadley, who called it 'the most traumatic experience of my life' is now looking to finish her MBA at Chapman University.
    Diaz is in custody in Arizona, and is expected to be extradited to California in the next week before she will be arraigned, Zimmer said.
    He said Diaz and Doe are in the process of getting a divorce.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4VMUwOLbF
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh holy shit!!

That's so fucking crazy!! Man I'm glad they figured it out cause that girl was innocent behind bars.

Wow.

OMG. Holy crap. I'm gobsmacked.

That poor girl. How horrifying. That other crazy bitch fooled everyone!

Thank God they figured this shit out before she languished for years in prison!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    They better make a Lifetime movie about this one.

Shocked! Absolutely shocking and frightening and every other synonym. My jaw is still in the dropped and locked position. Diaz is a sick and twisted person who I hope gets a hefty consequence. I can not imagine the how the innocent woman, Hadley, is doing. My bleeding heart wants to help her someway...including giving her a job, making sure she makes bank off her Lifetime Movie, like Bewitchingstorm said, or memoir, etc...

This case calls for this smiley:

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Computer forensics have been around for awhile. How did they not see that Diaz was telling the truth all along? I mean, seriously?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    ....ahem...I meant "Hadley was telling the truth all along." Shoot me now.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Well that was a hell of a twist

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Seriously though. She had to drop out of school and go to jail ffs. Give that girl money for a movie AND a book.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Wow,hell of a twist!!
    I wonder if M. Hadley will get the $100,000 she paid for bail back. If I was her I'd be on that.

I wonder if the couple got married only after knowing each other for 2 months because Diaz was "pregnant".

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Looks like we need to alter this thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

the look on her face in that mugshot is like, 'wtf, is this real life?'

i'm glad it was investigated beyond the initial arrest. damn.

Rackauckas said he was not certain of Diaz's motive, but speculated that it involved a "love triangle," and that the attempted frame-up may have been meant to "put the dagger into the older relationship.
    Prosecutors officially dropped the charges against Hadley Monday afternoon at a brief hearing at the courthouse in Fullerton. “You are free to go,” Superior Court Judge Beatriz Gordon told her.

Hadley wept, smiled and embraced family members.

“This has been a huge nightmare for me — probably the most traumatic experience of my life,” Hadley, 30, told reporters on the courthouse steps.

She said she had been close to earning her MBA at Chapman University, and “this put a little wrinkle in the plan,” though she still hoped to graduate soon.

“Nothing has ever stopped me before,” she said.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...109-story.html

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    This is one of the craziest things I've ever heard.

Pro tip: don't marry someone you've only known 2 fucking months.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Looks like we need to alter this thread title.
    I messaged Olivia to see if she could change it.

I feel like that's the least we could do for Michelle Hadley

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I messaged Olivia to see if she could change it.

I feel like that's the least we could do for Michelle Hadley
    I've been slack but I can't wrap my head around how to write the headline. I've changed it but it sucks lol. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    WORD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information