Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Liberty German (13) and Abigail Williams (13) were murdered and an investigation is ongoing

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Seeing a new post in here filled me with hope, but then I saw this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So they want to act like he is innocent because he is acting weird? As if guilty people don't also lose their minds and do weird stuff from the guilt. Not to mention, if he is guilty, he was probably already insane to have even done such a horrible thing. In my eyes, his behavior points more to guilt than innocence. And the round matching his gun plus his own admission to being in the area that day? I would not be the least bit surprised if they have even more evidence than they have mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisn18 View Post
    So they want to act like he is innocent because he is acting weird? As if guilty people don't also lose their minds and do weird stuff from the guilt. Not to mention, if he is guilty, he was probably already insane to have even done such a horrible thing. In my eyes, his behavior points more to guilt than innocence. And the round matching his gun plus his own admission to being in the area that day? I would not be the least bit surprised if they have even more evidence than they have mentioned.
    This is what I'm hoping. That they have much more than they're making public. I've just lost faith in them as they seem to have screwed the pooch on a ton if this investigation so far.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisn18 View Post
    I definitely hope they have more evidence. I am not sure if he is the one, but everything is pointing to him being the murderer.

Attorneys for Delphi double homicide suspect Richard Allen say teenagers Liberty German and Abigail Williams were "ritualistically sacrificed" by members of a pagan Norse religion and white nationalist group called "Odinism."

The case against Allen revolves around an unfired .40 caliber bullet found at the crime scene. Ballistic analysis suggests the bullet was cycled through a handgun found in his home, according to a probable cause affidavit.

But his attorneys say the search was unconstitutional because police and prosecutors left out important information in their request for a search warrant. Among the most crucial omissions, they allege, is a link between the killings and a group of occultists.

They also say no evidence exists to link Allen to Odinism, other pagan religions or white nationalist groups. Meanwhile, he "has been living in hell," they write, at the Westville Correctional Facility, where he's being held for security reasons ahead of his January trial.

llen's attorneys say his physical and mental health have deteriorated since his incarceration in Westville, where he was moved shortly after his arrest in connection to the 2017 killings of Williams and German.

Many Westville guards are also members of the "Odinite cult" and have "threatened, intimidated, and mentally abused" Allen, his attorneys write in one of several court documents that were filed on Monday.

The 136-page document also reveals new details about the crime scene near the Monon High Bridge and the aftermath of the so-called ritual, including the discovery of several "runes," which are described as sticks deliberately arranged on the girls' bodies and an "F" painted on a nearby tree using German's blood.
    Full story here: https://www.wlfi.com/news/delphi-dou...e21b1927e.html

I am going to try to post parts of the document associated with the crime scene.

1.jpg

2.jpg

The rest of it is just off the wall, crazy stuff purporting Allen is not involved.

Last comment, the document does identify who they feel are responsible. I am not going to share the names.

This isn't a case that I closely follow. Wasn't the time duration between when they went missing and when they were found relatively small? That's a lot of stuff to have happened during that short time.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This isn't a case that I closely follow. Wasn't the time duration between when they went missing and when they were found relatively small? That's a lot of stuff to have happened during that short time.
    Yes. They were reported missing around 5:30pm on 2/13/2017; their bodies were found the next morning, which was Valentine's Day.

How does this clear him? He murdered two little girls. That doesn't negate him from placing tree limbs here and there. He's got something wrong with him.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...s-s-rcna117468

Theory that teens were killed in white nationalist sacrifice is 'fanciful,' prosecutors say

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Dunno if this has been posted as I haven't gone through this thread entirely but found this blog discussed on Reddit. Has some grainy pics

https://en.paperblog.com/delphi-murd...-2017-1792791/
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Dunno if this has been posted as I haven't gone through this thread entirely but found this blog discussed on Reddit. Has some grainy pics

Thanks for that link! Those photos are creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post

Wow.

I don't think it proves his innocence, however I also don't think they have anything really viable on him.

There's no DNA evidence against him, he voluntarily went to the police to offer up an interview because he was there that day and he let them test his guns. The only thing they think they have is a bullet that they say shows was cycled through one of his guns, however ballistics in general are being scrutinized right now because it's not a perfect science. In the years that passed before they centered on him he hasn't tried to move away, change his appearance. Nothing. That's not enough to convince me that this guy did it.

He "confessed" over a phone line where he knew he was being recorded. Was this under duress? Because it's reported that the prison guards all had patches on their uniforms with a symbol of "Odinism" and once it was found out that they suspected some kind of cult behavior at the scene, they mysteriously all removed them from their uniforms.

I have suspected that either the cops are complete imbeciles in this case or one of their own is involved and that's why it's been handled as if a 2 year old is investigating it. They apparently didn't even collect the branches as evidence until weeks later and you're telling me that with how brutal and in depth this crime scene was that they found NO DNA? I'm not buying it.

When they brought him up I had my suspicions that he wasn't the one and I still believe even more so now. If anything, there's no way in hell that this dude did it on his own without being noticed and without one or the other girls causing a major scene by screaming or yelling etc.

If all they have is that one lone bullet and his confession that he is retracting, he won't be convicted. The police are stalling because either they don't know who did it and it shows how stupid they really are or they know who did and they are covering for them.

I dont believe its him either, and I have little hope this case will be solved.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He did admit to his wife and mother that he killed them though:
    “Investigators had the phone call transcribed and the transcription confirms that Richard Allen admits that he committed the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German,” the document said. “He admits several times within the phone call that he committed the offenses as charged.”

Allen “has admitted that he committed the offenses that he is charged with no less than 5 times while talking to his wife and his mother on the public jail phones available at the Indiana Department of Corrections,” according to a state filing regarding Allen’s mental health records.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/delphi-...urt-documents/

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    He did admit to his wife and mother that he killed them though:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/delphi-...urt-documents/
    But that was a phone call where he knew he was being recorded. There's a reason why most credible confessions were to cell mates and not while on the phone where they know everyone is listening.

My point was that it's possible that the prison guards were actually involved or knew who was involved and pressured him to confess over the phone where they knew he was being recorded. Was it under duress? Because telling your cellmate isn't normally under duress.

This dude isn't the one or at the very least, not the only one or ringleader. I personally don't think he's involved at all.

Do you not think that the confession over a monitored phone line is a little too convenient?
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 09-28-2023 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    But that was a phone call where he knew he was being recorded. There's a reason why most credible confessions were to cell mates and not while on the phone where they know everyone is listening.

My point was that it's possible that the prison guards were actually involved or knew who was involved and pressured him to confess over the phone where they knew he was being recorded. Was it under duress? Because telling your cellmate isn't normally under duress.

This dude isn't the one or at the very least, not the only one or ringleader. I personally don't think he's involved at all.

Do you not think that the confession over a monitored phone line is a little too convenient?
    True, but who in their right mind would confess several times via phone in a prison. An innocent person, in my extremely humble opinion (unless mentally unstable) would mostly profess their innocence. I am not saying he did it alone, but he likely was involved in some way, shape or form. He came out of nowhere as a suspect, as I always thought Kegan Kline was involved.

ETA: I have been up since 3am my time and I likely am not making much sense.
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 09-28-2023 at 01:30 PM.

The attorneys representing Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen have withdrawn from the case, a judge announced Thursday afternoon.

Allen was not present around 2:30 p.m. when Special Judge Fran Gull began the court proceedings after a half-hour delay in what the judge called an “unexpected turn of events.”

Judge Gull said that the reason for Allen’s absence was that his attorneys, Andrew Baldwin and Bradley Rozzi, had withdrawn from the case.

https://fox59.com/indiana-news/unexp...raw-from-case/

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Ok, who wants to take guesses on why they withdrew? Again, I don't know that much about this case. Are they court appointed or were they hired? It's not super easy to withdraw if you are court appointed.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ok, who wants to take guesses on why they withdrew? Again, I don't know that much about this case. Are they court appointed or were they hired? It's not super easy to withdraw if you are court appointed.
    He was an uncooperative client or he didn't have the funds to pay them.
    Where's my toaster?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information