Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Liberty German (13) and Abigail Williams (13) were murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    All they need is one projectile in good condition and they can tell if a certain firearm shot the weapon. The external markings will match the internals of the barrel of the firearm.
    I know that. But they are saying that the bullet is 'unspent', which means wasn't fired. So how would there be the marks they match up if the bullet hasn't been fired???

Idk, guys. Im not 100% convinced, tbh.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I know that. But they are saying that the bullet is 'unspent', which means wasn't fired. So how would there be the marks they match up if the bullet hasn't been fired???
    Oh, duhhh, my bad. It could be something as simple as the type and brand of bullet. Some guns accept a variety of different types and brands of ammunition, so that may be the simplest explanation.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

This explanation is strictly for 9mm ammunition, but perhaps it will give you some idea of the differences in ammo.

https://massgunownership.com/buying-9mm-ammo-101.html

This explanation is strictly for 9mm ammunition, but perhaps it will give you some idea of the differences in ammo.

https://massgunownership.com/buying-9mm-ammo-101.html
    I read somewhere that he had chambered the round and unchambered it, so maybe that's enough to make marks that they can match up?

I read somewhere that he had chambered the round and unchambered it, so maybe that's enough to make marks that they can match up?
    Yeah I think that?s the case. Thankfully he was a dumbass who kept the gun all this time. Apparently the girls say ?gun? in the full video.

There?s always been rumors the girls were brutally cut in their throats and one of them was almost decapitated. There were texts from an uncle or something with these details and the family confirmed the texts were really from the family member but they wouldn?t confirm the manner of death being true or not. He probably used the gun to scare and control them and accidentally ejected the bullet.

This motherfucker needs to be tortured. Fuck him.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This motherfucker needs to be tortured. Fuck him.
    I'm not convinced that he's the one. So there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm not convinced that he's the one. So there's that.
    Me either.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I meant whoever did it. No sense in torturing the innocents.

I meant whoever did it. No sense in torturing the innocents.
    Well, I definitely agree with you there. Whoever did this is a complete sicko.

RA's defense attorney filed some papers. Allegations about his living conditions in prison.
    I heard about it on The Murder Sheet podcast (Wednesday's episode). They detail it nicely.
    The Murder Sheet

Delphi murders suspect's attorneys seek move for 'deteriorating' condition, court documents show
    The emergency request filed by Richard Matthew Allen's lawyers in Carroll Circuit Court cited "dramatic change in Mr. Allen's condition, including his change in demeanor, change in appearance and change in his overall mental status."

His defense team compared his treatment to that of a prisoner of war, saying he sleeps on a pad on a concrete floor, hasn't received visits from his wife or family for the past five months, is allowed to shower only once or twice per week and is forced to wear the same clothes for "days and days on end, all of which are soiled, stained, tattered and torn."

How is it anyone else's fault/problem if his wife and kid don't want to visit him? And surprise, jail isn't supposed to be a luxury stay.

How is it anyone else's fault/problem if his wife and kid don't want to visit him? And surprise, jail isn't supposed to be a luxury stay.
    This. If this guy was truly involved in the murders then he's getting off easy IMHO.

Delphi Murders Suspect Made Multiple ?Admissions of Guilt? to Killing Two Teens in 2017, Prosecutors Say

Prosecutors claimed in court Thursday that Richard Allen, who was arrested last October for allegedly killing two Indiana teens in 2017 in a case known as the Delphi murders, made multiple incriminating statements while in prison.

The prosecution said Allen ?confessed five or six times to killing the girls,? according to NBC affiliate WTHR. Allen?s attorneys argued the statements are inconsistent with the suspect's previous denial of the crimes, adding that the statements shouldn?t be trusted based on their client?s mental state.

At Thursday?s hearing, there was also a brief discussion on an earlier motion filed to dismiss ballistic evidence. It was ultimately decided this would be reviewed at a later date.

A probable cause affidavit reviewed by WTHR detailed how Indiana State Police analyzed a gun belonging to Allen, which after testing, was linked to an unspent round that investigators found at the crime scene, lying in between the bodies of the two teenage victims.

The judge also announced that several documents that have been kept sealed for the duration of Allen?s hearings would be unsealed and available next week, WTHR reported.

Allen?s trial is set to begin in January of 2024.

More at the link:
    https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/ri...rosecutors-say

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Delphi Murders Suspect Made Multiple ?Admissions of Guilt? to Killing Two Teens in 2017, Prosecutors Say

Prosecutors claimed in court Thursday that Richard Allen, who was arrested last October for allegedly killing two Indiana teens in 2017 in a case known as the Delphi murders, made multiple incriminating statements while in prison.

The prosecution said Allen ?confessed five or six times to killing the girls,? according to NBC affiliate WTHR. Allen?s attorneys argued the statements are inconsistent with the suspect's previous denial of the crimes, adding that the statements shouldn?t be trusted based on their client?s mental state.

At Thursday?s hearing, there was also a brief discussion on an earlier motion filed to dismiss ballistic evidence. It was ultimately decided this would be reviewed at a later date.

A probable cause affidavit reviewed by WTHR detailed how Indiana State Police analyzed a gun belonging to Allen, which after testing, was linked to an unspent round that investigators found at the crime scene, lying in between the bodies of the two teenage victims.

The judge also announced that several documents that have been kept sealed for the duration of Allen?s hearings would be unsealed and available next week, WTHR reported.

Allen?s trial is set to begin in January of 2024.

More at the link:
    https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/ri...rosecutors-say
    I know there's a lot of doubt, but I think he did do it.

I would love to know in what context he confessed. I mean, if you're asked what you're in for, you would answer "For killing two teens in Delphi" versus, "Yeah, I killed those girls and I'd do it again".

We'll see, I guess. I'm not convinced.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I know there's a lot of doubt, but I think he did do it.
    I really hope it is him, but I'm not 100% convinced. Kegan Kline is also suspect to me with the whole Anthony Shots stuff. Someone needs to answer for this horrific crime.

I would love to know in what context he confessed. I mean, if you're asked what you're in for, you would answer "For killing two teens in Delphi" versus, "Yeah, I killed those girls and I'd do it again".

https://abcnews.go.com/US/delphi-dou...y?id=100271865

Delphi double murder suspect allegedly confessed several times in jail call with wife: Court documents

While in custody, on April 3, Allen was on a call with his wife and allegedly admitted "several times that he killed Abby and Libby," according to a court document released on Wednesday.

His wife ended the call abruptly, the document said.

The document was filed April 20 by the prosecutor requesting to obtain Allen's mental health records during his time as an inmate, as well as video and logs that recorded his behavior to refute defense claims regarding the Westville Correctional Facility.

"Soon after" that call with his wife, Allen's attorneys filed an emergency motion saying his mental state had declined and he should be moved, alleging Westville Correctional Facility was unfit, the document said.
    Defense attorneys did not immediately respond to ABC News' request for comment on Wednesday. But at a June 15 court hearing, defense attorneys said any confessions made by Allen are unreliable due to his deteriorating mental and physical health.

On April 14, Allen was evaluated by two psychiatrists and a psychologist to see if he needed involuntary medication or to be moved to a different unit, the document said, and they determined Allen didn't need involuntary medication and didn't need to be moved. After that meeting, Allen started eating and sleeping again and his behavior "began to return to what it was prior to making the admission on April 3," the document said.

Feel the same. I'm on the fence

https://abcnews.go.com/US/delphi-dou...y?id=100271865

Delphi double murder suspect allegedly confessed several times in jail call with wife: Court documents
    Well, okay. Is he just cracking or did he actually do it? I need to hear more evidence

If this is true, then this is pretty convincing. But it's hard for me to believe that with how messy this murder was that they aren't mentioning any kind of DNA and that they didn't get any kind of DNA match on this dude from anything at the scene. If it's just one unspent bullet that is holding this entire case together, that isn't going to be enough. There has to be more than that:

According to video recovered from one of the victim's phones, Abby or Libby mentioned "gun" as a man approached them, according to the probable cause affidavit. A .40-caliber unspent round was found less than 2 feet away from one of the girls' bodies, and that unspent round went through a gun that Allen owns, according to the probable cause affidavit.

Dick Tips

Dick Tips
    Seeing a new post in here filled me with hope, but then I saw this.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Thread Information