Page 215 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 715 1215 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

I hate The Simpsons. I thought I was alone. Everyone I know thinks it's amazing

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Plus talking babies just suck.
    Man, Stewie is the best.

I know I'm in the minority because I think Ron and I are the only people I know who like it. Ron and I are highly intelligent.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Man, Stewie is the best.

I know I'm in the minority because I think Ron and I are the only people I know who like it. Ron and I are highly intelligent.
    My friends also rave about Family Guy. I've never watched a single episode.

I hate Family Guy. RON SHE IS PLEADING NOT GUILTY BE SELF DEFENSE. SHE IS ADMITTING SHE KILLED HIM. NOT SAYING SHE CONFESSED UNDER DURESS.

I know you're trolling but geeeez.

I'm with you, Leapy. ND and Ron have issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Yea, I think Ron's just trolling with that bunk. Either that, or he's dumb and I don't believe he's dumb.
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Why does everyone hate on Family Guy? I think it's hilarious.
    Word. American Dad is fucking hilarious too. Hell, I think it's better than FG actually.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I hate The Simpsons. I thought I was alone. Everyone I know thinks it's amazing undecided:
    This is how I feel about Futurama. I don't hate it, but holy shit people worship the fucking show and I just don't get it.

I hate Family Guy. RON SHE IS PLEADING NOT GUILTY BE SELF DEFENSE. SHE IS ADMITTING SHE KILLED HIM. NOT SAYING SHE CONFESSED UNDER DURESS.

I know you're trolling but geeeez.
    I haven't been paying attention cause I refuse to believe she's guilty.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 08-17-2012 at 05:03 PM.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Word. American Dad is fucking hilarious too. Hell, I think it's better than FG actually.

i like american dad better than family guy too. it's more coherent. and a gay alien is way funnier than a talking baby...

This is how I feel about Futurama. I don't hate it, but holy shit people worship the fucking show and I just don't get it.

i like futurama better than the simpsons. it has stayed more consistently funny through the years.

I haven't been paying attention cause I refuse to believe she's guilty.
    fuck jodi arias, she's compulsively lying bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    every time someone posts 'dp' i think double penetration. i have to stop and think about what dp means before i realize it stands for death penalty. it doesn't come naturally at all.

i'm not a pervert i just play one on the internet...
    I'm pretty sure there were like, 27 penetrations. IfyouknowwhaddImean.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

fuck jodi arias, she's compulsively lying bitch.
    She smells like poop too.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    She smells like poop too.

she also has some kickin' dog breath

Man, Stewie is the best.

Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

[QUOTE] The Court has considered the defendant’s Motion to Preclude the State from Arguing
    Lack of Remorse During any Potential Penalty Phase. The State did not file a response. Pursuant
    to Rule 35.1(a), Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure, the motion is deemed submitted on the record.

The Arizona Supreme Court has held a prosecutor’s comment, made in closing argument
    during the penalty phase, that the defendant did not express remorse for the crime was not an
    improper comment on the defendant’s right to remain silent. Rather, the argument was fair
    rebuttal to the defendant’s allocution.

Whether the State will be allowed to argue in closing argument during the penalty phase
    that the defendant has not shown any remorse will be determined following the close of evidence
    in that phase.

IT IS ORDERED deferring ruling on this motion until the penalty phase, if any, occurs.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...2/m5404143.pdf[/QUOTE

Jodi Arias will go on trial later this year for the death of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, but her attorneys are already worried about evidence that may indicate a lack of remorse in the alleged killing. Attorneys say the evidence may hurt her chances in court.

In June 2008, Alexander's roommates found his mutilated body in a shower at his Mesa, Arizona, home. Alexander, a Mormon motivational speaker, was found with his throat slit from ear to ear. According to police, he’d been shot in the face and was stabbed 27 times.

Prosecutors say Arias killed Alexander after he decided to distance himself from their sexual relationship.

Arias has given authorities several stories about Alexander's death. First, she said she wasn’t with him when he was killed. But police found a camera at the scene showing Arias and Alexander in suggestive poses, along with photos of Alexander’s dead body.

Later, Arias said two intruders killed Alexander. Now, she’s saying she killed him in self-defense because he got violent with her.

Arias is facing the death penalty, and jury selection for her trial begins November 19.

Arias’ attorneys argued during a pre-trial hearing Thursday that prosecutors shouldn’t be allowed to bring up evidence that could be construed as a lack of remorse on her part. It could mean a harsher sentence if she’s found guilty.

Judge Sherry Stephens said she wouldn’t rule on that now, saying the issue is premature because Arias has not been found guilty.

Also Thursday, defense attorneys asked prosecutors to turn over Arias’ computer hard drive so they can conduct their own independent testing on it. They also complained that prosecutors weren’t being forthcoming in turning over evidence, because they have not given the defense access to the contents of the hard drive.

Prosecutor Juan Martinez explained that the delay was because the hard drive was damaged and an outside firm had to examine it for potential evidence.

Martinez says his team is still waiting for the examination and would turn over to the defense the hard drive and the firm’s report when everything is complete. It is still unclear what the hard drive could reveal.

There will be at least two more hearings -- September 24 and October 16 -- before the trial begins.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/09...s-lack-remorse
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

So close, yet so far.

Oh, so the hard drive in her computer was damaged too? That's not suspicious...I bet it was a lunatic GOLD MINE.

The whole lack of remorse thing makes me wonder if she's even shed a tear. I'm sorta hoping she'll lose it on the stand and sock the prosecutor like Edward Norton in Primal Fear.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Oh, so the hard drive in her computer was damaged too? That's not suspicious...I bet it was a lunatic GOLD MINE.

The whole lack of remorse thing makes me wonder if she's even shed a tear. I'm sorta hoping she'll lose it on the stand and sock the prosecutor like Edward Norton in Primal Fear.
    Since there's EVIDENCE of her lack of remorse, I'm thinking she wrote some weird stories or something. Also didn't she take pictures of herself all super pumped over his dead body with a shhit-eating grin?

Since there's EVIDENCE of her lack of remorse, I'm thinking she wrote some weird stories or something. Also didn't she take pictures of herself all super pumped over his dead body with a shhit-eating grin?
    this is news to me! fo realz? i read that there was a pic of his body with someone's knee in it. are you pulling my legs?
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I don't think so. I think the pics were only of them doing sexy times stuff and then his dead body.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Whoa...whoa....whoa...this is starting to sound like she was involved.

There was one photo showing a blurry leg, wearing jeans.. if my memory serves me correctly, she said the woman intruder was wearing jeans... Oh wait, intruders?

Oh, that's right..

i never heard about a pic of her smiling with his dead body. if that were the case, it would be all over the reports and i would hope bc of it, this case would have gone to trial faster than its going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Nah, I just remembered wrong because this page is 215 pages.

Thread Information