Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    It probably only took them "seconds" because they had security cameras up. Hell, my neighbor put up security cameras because kids were knocking over his trash cans at night. They probably saw his ass and said "We got us a live one!! Come on, Tommy, let's see what this boy wants!"
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    It probably only took them "seconds" because they had security cameras up. Hell, my neighbor put up security cameras because kids were knocking over his trash cans at night. They probably saw his ass and said "We got us a live one!! Come on, Tommy, let's see what this boy wants!"
    They have yet to install cameras

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    Finally you are in the red. I was wondering how many times I had to smite you to make that happen.

You are such a dumbass. Like the poster on that forum said, that dude would have tried to sue him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So it wasn't for realz that time, then.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

My point earlier was to go here...
    http://www.bcad.org/clientdb/?cid=1
    and plug in the mission park address...
    3401 Cherry Ridge

You'll see the appraised square footage for the building.
    Although, Julies brother isn't your average MDS user, so keep in mind that he's not retarded and when he says the place isn't that big....you can assume that that's a pretty accurate statement.

Given the number of floors and actual usable foot space, I really don't think the place is that big at all.....not to mention that it took them seconds to come out of the building to thwart me when I started nosing around.

IDGAF about "usable foot space." Due to the size and the shape of the facility, it does appear totally possible for there to be workers in the building who would not hear you open one of the garage doors. That was my point.

Also @TupeloHoney ..... since your from Georgia you should try to read this real slow so as to avoid any injury.......

.................................................. ........................................yes....... ....I...........lost .............my...............phone.

Gee, ouch! That really hurts, especially coming from a suspected body-snatcher who doesn't know the difference between "your" and you're."

By the way, champ ... you really should proofread your resum? before publicly posting it on the internet for all the world to see. Retarded, indeed.

They have yet to install cameras

How do you know that, creeper?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    In his defense, he mentioned losing his phone 3 weeks ago on his FB.

Oh I'm sure it's lost ... because that's what happens when you chuck it out your car window while crossing over a lake or river or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    By the way, champ ... you really should proofread your resum? before publicly posting it on the internet for all the world to see. Retarded, indeed.
    That should have come through as an "e" with an accent mark, not a question mark, but I'm not surprised it didn't.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

After the funeral I sat in my car for a good 15 minutes balling my eyes out and contemplating my entire existence......then I bought some weed, smoked until I couldn't remember Math and went to visit my Grandparents.

After we ate I drove back to Austin and sat in the parking lot of some bar calling anyone who would have a drink with me.......no one answered so I shut my phone off again and drove my self home into a pit of more self destruction.

Anyway, since the start of this I've lost my job, my phone, wrecked my car and I've probably pissed off everyone of Julies friends.
    I have no problem sharing how I quit, how I made my money or if anyone does want to just talk to me personally. I went from jobless, car-less, penniless and homeless to making 75k and driving a brand new car in less than four months.

...but anyway.....
    I didn't come here to " clear" my name.
    Would this brand new car be the one you wrecked, this $75K job the one you lost? Are you driving around drunk and stoned all the time? Everyone's watching you like a hawk, and it's only going to take a single misstep for them to throw your ass in jail.

Regardless of whether you pulled some drug-fueled body heist, you need to stop this crap. If you can go from homeless to where you were before all this happened, that right there is more impressive than the star-crossed-martyr-detective bullshit.You've made it clear that it's not about Julie would have wanted, because if she cared about you as much as you say she did, I doubt she'd condone your self-destruction.

Just stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Would this brand new car be the one you wrecked, this $75K job the one you lost? Are you driving around drunk and stoned all the time? Everyone's watching you like a hawk, and it's only going to take a single misstep for them to throw your ass in jail.

Regardless of whether you pulled some drug-fueled body heist, you need to stop this crap. If you can go from homeless to where you were before all this happened, that right there is more impressive than the star-crossed-martyr-detective bullshit.You've made it clear that it's not about Julie would have wanted, because if she cared about you as much as you say she did, I doubt she'd condone your self-destruction.

Just stop.
    You're absolutely right.
    I've come to terms that she may never be found.
    I've come to terms that her memory is obfuscated and that my love for her is chalked up with obsession.
    She, in all the years of being the only person who had faith in me would want me to just try try to live my life the best way I can.
    That's the least I owe to her.

I have nothing more to say.

...for at least 2 hours.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    ...for at least 2 hours.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    You're absolutely right.
    I've come to terms that she may never be found.
    I've come to terms that her memory is obfuscated and that my love for her is chalked up with obsession.
    She, in all the years of being the only person who had faith in me would want me to just try try to live my life the best way I can.
    That's the least I owe to her.

I think you're being smart here. For yourself and everyone involved. My advice is to stick to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    IDGAF about "usable foot space." Due to the size and the shape of the facility, it does appear totally possible for there to be workers in the building who would not hear you open one of the garage doors. That was my point.

Gee, ouch! That really hurts, especially coming from a suspected body-snatcher who doesn't know the difference between "your" and you're."

How do you know that, creeper?

Oh I'm sure it's lost ... because that's what happens when you chuck it out your car window while crossing over a lake or river or something.

what?? they don't float?? awww man
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I encourage everyone who has been following this to type his name into sound cloud and listen to the part 1 and part 2 posts on his page. You'll understand why he has been described as obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by therarexception View Post
    I encourage everyone who has been following this to type his name into sound cloud and listen to the part 1 and part 2 posts on his page. You'll understand why he has been described as obsessed.
    Jesus, how boring and sad. Why would anyone post those conversation for the world to see?

Eta: also, welcome to mds.
    Last edited by animosity; 11-11-2015 at 01:55 PM.
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thank you! I've "lurked" (pun intended with the theme of this thread) on here for awhile but this is the first story I've read where someone involved jumped into the conversation so I had to put in my 2? :)

She could not sound more uninterested in anything he's saying. He's forcing her to have this conversation and it sounds like she'd rather be doing a million other things. Poor girl. He's a fucking weirdo. A sad, pathetic, body snatchin' weirdo.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Welcome, but this is old news. We just listened and discussed this the last two pages

There's an explanation as to why she was that way on the phone and why he recorded it. Read back.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

There's a totally creepy and nonsensical attempt at an explanation as to why she was that way on the phone and why he recorded it. Read back.
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by therarexception View Post

Thanks for the tip! His Facebook profile disappeared before I could listen to the recordings there, and I didn't know I could just go to SoundCloud to hear them.

Welcome, but this is old news. We just listened and discussed this the last two pages

There's an explanation as to why she was that way on the phone and why he recorded it. Read back.

Honestly, I don't believe his explanation (shocking, I know). I don't believe he ditched Julie for another woman. I think Julie moved back home and said SEE YA! Then he started messing around with another woman (real or imaginary?) in an attempt to make her jealous and maybe get back together.

Some of his behavior reminds me of my deranged stalker ex-boyfriend from college, who did something similar (started dating someone else immediately and constantly tried to shove it down my throat, as if I gave a shit, all while trying to get me back).

Like we are supposed to believe he graduated from a sweet, nice girl like Julie to full blown strippers with kids?! I couldn't listen past the point of him saying something to the effect of the stripper "being disgusted by the fact that his dick had been a 'Julie dick'" in reference to his previous physical relationship with her. So sad

hahaha. That was funny. 'Ew! Doesn't that gross you out? I mean, my dick has been in you! It was a Julie dick. Like, totally gag me with a spoon, right? Like, I totally don't even think of you that way! Can you believe it? Ew!' Lolololol.
    Last edited by animosity; 11-11-2015 at 03:01 PM.

And she was like, 'lol wut? I don't understand, Gina.'

Can someone post a link to the convo so I can listen to it?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    You can find them here:

https://soundcloud.com/bill-wilburn

Thread Information