Police in Brunswick, Ohio, were in a standoff Monday with a man on Valley Forge Road in connection to the case, but few details were immediately released, WEWS-TV reports.

He has been identified by WOIO-TV as George Brinkman.

Police from several agencies were at the scene and officers were communicating with Brinkman, 45, to try to bring him out of the house. The standoff began about 8 p.m. Monday. The man is alone in the house.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/suzann...murder-photos/

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/george...otos-facebook/

George Brinkman, 45, has been identified by WOIO-TV as the man who is holed up Monday night in the house on Valley Forge Road.

He is suspected in the triple homicide deaths of Suzanne Taylor, 45, and her daughters, Taylor Pifer, 21, and Kylie Pifer, 18, who were found dead Sunday night by Taylor Pifer’s boyfriend.

According to the Daily Mail, police told a reporter at the scene that Brinkman has been threatening suicide while drinking whiskey and waving a handgun at officers. Police were using a megaphone to negotiate with him. SWAT officers, including snipers, were surrounding the house as police tried to convince Brinkman to surrender peacefully. Neighbors were told to stay inside for their own safety.

In the 911 call made by Suzanne Taylor’s boyfriend, Scott Plymale, he mentions that he saw the three women’s cars at the home, along with a car belonging to their “friend,” George, a possible reference to the suspect, George Brinkman.

It is not exactly clear how Taylor and her daughters knew Brinkman.

On Facebook, Brinkman is friends with the three victims and has liked many of their photos.

On one July 2016 photo of Suzanne Taylor showing her sitting on a lifeguard chair, Brinkman replied, “Very nice pic…the Queen on her Thrown…”

On another photo, in August 2016, he wrote, “Hot…hot…hot….man it looks hot there….lmao.” Taylor replied, “George knows that I don’t think I’m hot hot hot! He was sarcastically messing with me. Lol.” And he said back, “No..that WAS my point..that you are..you just need to believe.”

According to public records, Brinkman has lived in Medina, Ohio, since July 2002. He has also lived in Cleveland, Northfield, North Canton and North Olmstead, all in Ohio.

He has a criminal record, including for forgery and theft.