Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bianca Harrington (20) killed a woman in an auto accident when she drove after smoking five bongs and staying up all night

Bianca Harrington (20) killed a woman in an auto accident when she drove after smoking five bongs and staying up all night

A 20-YEAR-OLD woman who was on a suspended learner's licence when she was involved in a fatal car crash was a drug user who told police that she had smoked "five bongs" and "could not remember where she had been all night", a court was told yesterday.

The allegations were made at Gosford Local Court as Bianca Harrington was refused bail on charges of dangerous and negligent driving occasioning death and one count of driving while suspended.

The court heard Ms Harrington was driving with a 17-year-old female passenger in her father's Holden Commodore when it clipped another car just after 6am at North Gosford, on Saturday before ending up on the wrong side of the road where she ploughed head-on into the red Mitsubishi Mirage being driven by Kay Maria Shaylor, 62.

Ms Shaylor suffered several major injuries and was taken to Gosford Hospital before being flown to Royal North Shore Hospital where she later died. It is understood the nurse was on her way to work at the Chamberlain Gardens nursing home in Wyoming at the time of the crash.

Ms Harrington and her passenger were relatively unscathed.

Ms Harrington sat in the dock crying as her Legal Aid solicitor argued that community concerns over bail could be mitigated with strict conditions that she not occupy the driver's seat of a vehicle and she live with her disabled mother, who was seated in the public gallery, at Umina Beach.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...g_up_all_night
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Kay Maria -

the car she was driving -

the car Bianca was driving -

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Kay's car

I'd pay a million dollars to smack the fucking duck lips off this bitch. Holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

She reminds me of the "2 drunk 2 care" biah

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She reminds me of the "2 drunk 2 care" biah
    Exactly what I thought too

Umm, marijuana doesn't make you forget what you were doing all night. She could smoke '100 bongs' and it wouldn't make you forget 2 hours prior. Dumbest shit I have read in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Yeah, she had to have been on something else

Or she's lying.

About not remembering I mean. Sorry. Four beers in on Thursday night.

I miss those 4 beers in one night days.

But I like my baby better.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I miss those 4 beers in one night days.

But I like my baby better.
    My baby is 15. That's why I drink heh heh.

Jk. He's awesome. But his disability sucks. And so does my boss. Cheers!

North Gosford ain't no thang, so me thinks she was distracted/high AF - and not just weed.

1. Bongs at 6am mean she didn't fucking sleep - also suspect some other shit was involved.
    2. We have heaps of mutual friends, i'm sussing now
    3. Fucking Coast. When i moved there I thought Newy kids were bad/HOONS! - nope. Coast is also super kewl and the kids do doughies at da park etc. I don't know what to call it other than bogan fox facing, holden lyf?
    4. I'm so SICK of seeing these innocent people dying like this. And at 6am. On the Coast.
    5. This little bitch isn't helping to legalise anything, and now buttholes will think she did this because she's high, and being high magically erased your memory. PISS.
    6. Meth is huge Coastal, i'm digging in now and voting she was on that, then hit the bongs to try and come down.

Will report back when I get some info!

RIP Kay. You poor love.

EDIT*

Edited to add she's also a 'full time mummy' at 20, methinks she also pays into the Coast having the highest teen pregnancy stats nationally. Wonderful.

Bianca's other FB : https://www.facebook.com/bianca.moss.58?ref=br_rs (older)

More info on her night.. seems like she was pretty all over the place for someone apparently only on weed...

However, the police prosecutor claimed Ms Harrington ?made admissions? to being an active and ongoing drug user who told police during a recorded interview that she had smoked ?five bongs?.

?She?s then driven from Sydney to the Central Coast and could not remember where she had been all night,? he told the court.

Bianca Harrington was refused bail after being involved in the fatal car crash and will appear in court again next month. Picture: FacebookSource:Facebook

?She was already suspended and in relation to the concerns there, my friend says ?don?t occupy a driver?s seat?? She already knew that.

?If she?s granted bail she might not abide by her bail conditions, she?s already shown the court she?s willing to drive.?

Magistrate Susan McIntyre formally refused bail and adjourned the matter to October 28. Ms Harrington called out to her mother ?I love you mum? as she was led into custody.

https://www.xanianews.com/news/l-pla...ash?uid=281824

Kay Info:

She was an AIN :( (Assistant in Nursing - Aged Care)

Christadelphian Aged Care
    19 hrs ?
    Residents, staff, family and friends have paid tribute to AIN Kay Shaylor during a memorial service at our Central Coast Home. Colleagues spoke about her caring and cheerful nature, and flower petals were sprinkled in the fountain in her memory. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with her family and friends at this difficult time.

AS AN aged care nurse, Kay Maria Shaylor devoted her life to helping others and always accepted what life threw at her with a positive ?it happened, let?s move on? attitude.

It is exactly the 62-year-old?s selfless nature of putting other people?s needs before her own that is making it so hard on her family and friends who told the Central Coast Advocate that their shock and grief of her needless death is now tinged with anger.
    Ms Shaylor, of Umina Beach on the NSW Central Coast, was driving to work at Chamberlain Gardens nursing home early Saturday morning when an unlicensed L-plater in a Holden Commodore allegedly clipped another car and collided head-on into her Mitsubishi Mirage just after 6am.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-...2ecb63311a801b
    Last edited by daisylane; 09-08-2016 at 06:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

UPDATE: Spoke to the friend. Will post below.
    Last edited by daisylane; 09-08-2016 at 06:42 PM.

This is a non MDS death unless Kay Maria Shaylor has a social media account.
    The bitch who killed her isn't dead, unfortunately, right?
    Thank you, beli & daisy for putting the spotlight on the victim here.

No one's meant to be talking, but it's the Coast.

Bianca's condensed backstory:

Birth father sucked, was in prison for 7 years, which here means some heavy shit went down.

Bianca and her siblings were placed into foster care and bounced around until she was about 8.

Then she was placed with her wonderful foster family who did give a shit. She was there for 8 years, util they were all taken out due to someone reporting weed on the property. (least of our foster systems issues..)

Not long after this, at 16, she crashed her car into a tree as an L plater, unsupervised. (Thus why she was on supervision/suspended licence)

Met baby daddy at 18, who was a junkie/dealer (meth) - (not being smug, but you know, I called it)

Had baby with baby daddy. Baby taken away by DOCS all before she was 20.

Baby still with DOCS. Baby daddy still dealing. Bianca confirmed to be addicted to Ice (meth) - she was drug tested in the hospital so we'll see what comes out in the court dates to come.

Foster mum not allowed contact with her, real mum trying to support her. Little sister who is apparently nothing like Bianca copping hate in her inbox.

In short; Coastal Youth Story 101.

--------------------------

I won't make excuses for this girl. What a dick.

BUT the Coast is hell for youngins, particularly those without any true supports. Crime rate is high, youth pregnancy highest in the COUNTRY, Meth SKYROCKETING, housing assistance cut 80% within last 2 years, MH support cut DRASTICALLY - Headspace, CHYMPH, DOCS (all/but these were very helpful on the coast) all had funding cuts leading to HUGE cuts in caseworkers etc.

It's all a big clusterfuck. Public transport is terrible, but a lot of these teens don't have parents/parent's with licence to teach them to drive, thus limiting employment options, thus leading them to stay in this shitty cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by maudlin View Post
    We do articles on murderers/criminals whose actions cause death and destruction if they have social media accounts, too, maudlin.

The MDS article title was written about the 20 year-old driver - who killed a well-loved, innocent woman who was on her way to work - since Ms. Shaylor apparently had no social media. Most members here do try to shine the spotlight on the victim's lives in these tragic situations and throw shade (usually relentlessly) at those whose stupid behaviors cause death.

Just wanted to clear that up! :)
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

If the person is dead or has caused a death, they can have an article made.

Oops, just saw nestle already addressed it!

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    and throw shade (usually relentlessly) at those whose stupid behaviors cause death.
    Me raising my hand. This chick is an asshole.

Sorry she had a messed up childhood and all, but that doesn't give her a free pass to be a selfish twatwaffle, get wasted, and murder people.

Sorry about my language, but this chick elicits a bit of rage.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post

Sorry she had a messed up childhood and all, but that doesn't give her a free pass to be a selfish twatwaffle, get wasted, and murder people.

Me likey

You're spot on.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

You're fine, i'm not defending the knob at all, we just don't often get their backstory so thought could be helpful/interesting!

I just hate that we spent money on that STUPID sloth weed ad, when it's Ice we need to be focused on, and should have been for the past 10 years. It's cheaper than weed, and it is fucking vicious.

This b being 'on the gear'? Like I said, not a fucking surprise.

Just asked why the article was not listed in non MDS thread, since the dead victim was not on facebook. Makes sense to me. Could have put her on another thread - weird & bizzare, current news - take your pick. Bianca Harrington has facebook, sure, but she's not dead. See what I mean?

Just asked why the article was not listed in non MDS thread, since the dead victim was not on facebook. Makes sense to me. Could have put her on another thread - weird & bizzare, current news - take your pick. Bianca Harrington has facebook, sure, but she's not dead. See what I mean?
    Yes but bianca caused a death and she has a fb page, therefore she can be an article. Dead person or Murderer with no fb is a non Mds death entry.
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-08-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    You're fine, i'm not defending the knob at all, we just don't often get their backstory so thought could be helpful/interesting!

I just hate that we spent money on that STUPID sloth weed ad, when it's Ice we need to be focused on, and should have been for the past 10 years. It's cheaper than weed, and it is fucking vicious.

This b being 'on the gear'? Like I said, not a fucking surprise.
    Your backstory on her was great and very much appreciated! There is just something about her and her actions that scream she'd do it again if she gets out on bail.

Your backstory on her was great and very much appreciated! There is just something about her and her actions that scream she'd do it again if she gets out on bail.
    Well, she's still with the guy.

Before I worked in welfare I was naive and thought that if you had DOCS involved you'd do anything to keep your child. I was SO very wrong.

What annoys me is that she grew up through foster hell, and has now done it to her own child. And taken a life. Thought I should circle back.
    Last edited by daisylane; 09-08-2016 at 10:04 PM.

Maudlin, if it was put in the wrong forum, which it's not, myself or the mods would have moved it and you would have seen "edited by so and so". I make a lot of threads here, so if there is an issue, message me or make threads yourself if you think I'm doing it wrong.

Was your comment "thanks for putting the spotlight on the victim" snark? I mean, if you wanna go, we can go.

Thread Information