Thread: Charles Vacca (39) was accidentally shot dead by a 9-year-old girl at a shooting range

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ok thanks. I wasn't sure.

I feel like 9 is too young to be at a gun range, but some kids learn that shit at a very young age.

An Uzi is an automatic weapon right? I think people go to that range from all over the country to shoot rarer guns like that. I had a family member get married in Vegas, and some people went to a range there (not me obviously) to see/try out these different types of guns. I think we had a member here that had been to that range?
    I learned how to shoot a .22 when I was six years old, but I grew up on a farm and it wasn't a fricken UZI. So......
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I learned how to shoot a .22 when I was six years old, but I grew up on a farm and it wasn't a fricken UZI. So......
    See that's different, somewhat- when you were 6, your parents weren't privy to news/information being available 24/7 on the internet etc in regards to guns, and the stats have never been correctly reported, particularly then - these guys have no excuses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by maudlin View Post
    IMO, automatic weapons have no use outside of war (that's a whole nother can of worms.)
    I feel sorry for this poor girl. What an asinine 'gift experience' for a 9-year-old. We might be reading about her suicide d/t PTSD in another 10 years. Just saying.

P.S. Some people enjoy going to gun ranges where they can shoot guns that they wouldn't have any reason to own. My brother-in-law was taken to a range by a sales rep while at a convention in Vegas and they had semi-autos available to shoot there.
    Seriously though I'd be cool with making semi-automatics available SOLELY for use at gun ranges, not available for purchase by the general public. Like how you can do those "exotic car experiences" or whatever: nobody NEEDS a Maserati when a Ford will get them from point A to B, and also, driving a Maserati at 200mph on a regular highway is seriously dangerous.

Anyway, I don't think they have a case, just because the range appears not to have broken any laws. UNLESS they can show that the employee training and procedures don't cover everything. Like I dunno guns, but it seems like the physics of a teaching a child to shoot a gun would be different than teaching an adult? Things like height, weight, maybe arm length and strength?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information