Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2424

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

This is true, we don't have any other name for it.

I found a site with examples of the calculations I remembered, just so I don't look completely crazy. This one involves someone who mixed beer & spirits

http://www.brautbar.net/article-alcohol-toxicity.html

Example 3
    A man weighing 220 pounds started drinking at 5:00 p.m. and continued to drink until 1:00 a.m. During this time he neglected to eat any food. During the course of the evening he consumed seven 16 ounce beers, and ten 1 ounce shots of whisky 86 proof. At 3:00 a.m. he was involved in an automobile accident. At 4:00 a.m. a blood sample was drawn for alcohol content. The question is, how do we calculate the BAC at the time the blood was drawn. First of all we will calculate the BAC from beers which should be calculated at a body weight of 220 pounds, 150 divided by 220 times 4 divided by 50 times 112 times 0.025% which is 0.153% from beer, and from whisky 150 divided by 220 times 43 divided by 50 times 10 times 0.025% equals 0.147, total BAC from beer and whisky is 0.3% using the formula 150/a x B/150 x C x 0.025 = D. The elapsed time between the first drink which was at 5:00 p.m. and the blood sample was drawn at 4:00 a.m. is 11 hours. The amount of alcohol dissipated during this time is estimated at a range of dissipation rate of 0.300 minus 0.165 which equals 0.135 or alternatively 0.300 minus 0.198 which equals 0.102% or 0.300 minus 0.22 which equals 0.08%. (One has to use the low, high and average dissipation rate, because it is individualized and unknown for a given individual, and therefore BAC dissipation using the average dissipation rate is desirable). The formula here is: BAC - (Dissipation rate x number of hours elapsed), which is 0.3 - 0.165+0.135%. The median figure of 0.135% is the reasonable one

The "homebrew" nicknames and stuff makes sense, I just needed it explained that we were using nicknames because we were talking about beer, and brewing, and then vodka came into the mix and I was like "wait, so what was he making at home? beer or vodka?"

I'd rather grow a few plants.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Yeah I totally picked the worst picture I saw, hahaha. But he looks like mid-80s Kenny Loggins or something.

Sorry for the off-topic!
    But I love mid 80's Kenny Loggins!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tibby View Post
    OK here's the link to the audio.
    Not for the squeamish.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/exc4ujhyhl...9cjr9.mp3?dl=0
    So I'm a little behind on all of this. Just wondering if there is a new link or can we just no longer access this anywhere? I've read transcripts of various parts of the recording but was curious to actually hear it myself. It seems to be such a complicated sequence of events leading up to the tragic outcome.

I had a quick look around & couldn't find it anywhere, I'm sure it's out there somewhere but it was never supposed to be released before trial so it wouldn't surprise me if the QLD courts have issued orders to take it down.

Someone will have it though, for sure.

I tried to find it recently with no luck

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    So he isn't so hot anymore.

looks good to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    looks good to me
    Yeah...I agree.

Seems to me you all fancy this guy in view of all the comments made considering nothing has happened in this case since November. And all the pointless comments made since the 2nd thread re opening.
    You're clearly obsessed by Eric T. Thats his charisma working on you, if I'm not mistaken.
    Slimmed down now, hes the spitting image of a young Pierce Brosnan, arguably one of the most handsome men in Hollywood. Eric Thomas has got the look, and you are powerless but to be spellbound. No need to admit it, it's just so obvious. Sorry girls.

Quote Originally Posted by kellie kitten View Post
    Seems to me you all fancy this guy in view of all the comments made considering nothing has happened in this case since November. And all the pointless comments made since the 2nd thread re opening.
    You're clearly obsessed by Eric T. Thats his charisma working on you, if I'm not mistaken.
    Slimmed down now, hes the spitting image of a young Pierce Brosnan, arguably one of the most handsome men in Hollywood. Eric Thomas has got the look, and you are powerless but to be spellbound. No need to admit it, it's just so obvious. Sorry girls.
    I reopened the thread to post the NEW articles from this week. Thanks for your as always useless input. Thumbs up.

He still looks a little too manscaped for me. The eyebrows a tad bit too groomed. He looks like a chick on hormones to become a dude.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Yeah, kind of Rachael Hurd-Wood with short hair, dork trousers & a beard

Sorry sockhydra, MDS is a microcosm of the wider world, some people are going to like that look & some will be indifferent & some are going to hate it. That's just how it is. Even the ones that think he's OK aren't exactly falling at his feet with lust & adoration - he's just not that special.

His forehead looks like a knee

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Go fuck yourself with a nail studded iron rod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    So poetic

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I reopened the thread to post the NEW articles from this week. Thanks for your as always useless input. Thumbs up.
    Are you dyslexic? There is no news!! Nothing significant has come to light since November. Only snippets of mostly useless info, llamas, etc.
    1. We all knew he was scheduled for a committal hearing,
    2. it was already known no witnesses were going to be cross examined.
    3. the committal is mostly a legal formality.
    4. Now because of Kristy Johnson, the cupcake DPP prosecutor who stuffed up, E.T. must make a second appearance next month. Nice waste of money for everyone and the 3 rd major cockup on the prosecution's side so far. They really have made a complete donkey of themselves.
    5. The only piece of info to come out this time is that the Trans Tasman Princess had a BAC of .15....woop de doo. Not exactly blind drunk as all you CherCock Holmes's believed .
    6. Last time you closed the thread there was a bout 4 pages of crap. Already there is 2+ pages of crap ostly formt he same tired old worn out hacks with no life except MDS it seems. Will you close then reopen the thread for a 3rd time? LOLOLOLOL (rhetorical question, not that I care)

You may as well close it till Oct 2016, until the trial comes up, nothing new will come to light, except of course, ETs stunning good looks. If this guy wasnt so good looking, lets face it, you wouldnt be here, posting up his faces and salivating over him, and they wouldnt be wetting their knickers so much over him over at WS...again.

lol butt hurt much? You should stop obsessing over this good looking hunk - he is out of your league. Put your obsession into your marriage, and you just might save it.

Apparently you suffer the exact issues you mock in others.

No-one mentioned new "news". Olivia specifically said new "articles". That they ARE new is not a matter for debate - check the dates.

Again, this thread would be well under 30 pgs but for your multiple profile disorder & obsession with responding every time the thread is bumped or opened.

Also, please visit all of the other several thousand threads on this site to get a better understanding of exactly which physical attributes are required before we will consider making a thread.

Feel free to post again when you've read them all, in the meantime, shutup & fuckoff

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia
    I just reopened the thread, so don't encourage and summon the demon.
    the minions dont seem to listen to their momma bear.....
    Quote Originally Posted by totstee_gabe_73
    Quote Originally Posted by bloated fart
    Feel free to post again when you've read them all, in the meantime, shutup & fuckoff
    lol some cupcakes need to go to anger management. It is sad.

as sad as wasting hours making multiple accounts to keep spewing your nonsense? Farewell, dear Kellie, farewell.

He looks healthier now than he did back when the events happened. His face is less puffy and looks less dough boy in appearance. The time in jail did him good and I'm sure his minders are keeping him away from drinking. It's amazing how much improved hard core drinkers look when they find sobriety.

lol butt hurt much? You should stop obsessing over this good looking hunk - he is out of your league. Put your obsession into your marriage, and you just might save it.
    If you'd pay attention, you'd see that not once have I said he was anything but an ugly douchebag. And the courts delayed the case because they're requiring paper copies of all witness statements. That's new news.

If you have nothing of value to add, then see my previous statement. Douche.

Also, with each passing personality, I become more convinced dear gable can't get enough of us here. Who else would bother?

the minions dont seem to listen to their momma bear.....

Summon. Do you know the definition? Our comments are directed toward your useless ass already being here. Comprehension is hard.

Summon. Do you know the definition? Our comments are directed toward your useless ass already being here. Comprehension is hard.
    Sock-puppet is a dick. On a different note, why was it accusing the dpp of fudging their case when they normally get to deal electronically and this time they didnt? I still dont understand the change and why it occurred.

Doughboy still sucks. Couldnt date him, past performance; future predictors and all that. I dont like heights.

Thread Information