Page 10 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Celeb Gossip #2 - Continue Here

My kid performs at local football games wears a skirt and spanks and thick nylons she shows no belly and she doesn't roll around the ground touching herself and winking at judges... Just sayin

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Eh, having worked on the show for years, I almost quit first season because I thought the sexualization of the kids was gross. I wouldn't nominate any of those moms for Mother of The Year.
    I'm not saying that it's not gross. I can't stand bullshit like "Toddlers and Tiaras". Just merely pointing out the hypocrisy of calling out bad parenting when people let their kids "shake their asses for grown Men" when their own kid is a cheerleader which we ALL know includes grown Men in the audience and ass shaking

ETA: In other words, you and I are in a position to make a statement like that not having A. Children or B. Children doing exactly what she's condemning. People who do are better left keeping their judgmental mouths shut since they're in no position to judge.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 09-02-2015 at 08:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    Blame the kid and mom for pedo behaviour .... gee, this sounds familiar.
    No, I'm sorry, this is fucked up:

Putting your little girl on national television in this crap is a terrible idea. Look at these moms. Most of them wouldn't dare show that much of their own skin on TV.

No.

ETA: Blaming the mom/kid for pedo behavior isn't right, I get that, but it's wrong to basically ignore a very real threat and even flaunt that shit. Nobody wants their teenage daughter wearing this, but it's cool if their TEN-year-old does it because, awww, dancing.
    Last edited by songbirdsong; 09-02-2015 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Putting your little girl on national television in this crap is a terrible idea. Look at these moms. Most of them wouldn't dare show that much of their own skin on TV.

No.

ETA: Blaming the mom/kid for pedo behavior isn't right, I get that, but it's wrong to basically ignore a very real threat and even flaunt that shit. Nobody wants their teenage daughter wearing this, but it's cool if their TEN-year-old does it because, awww, dancing.
    I don't think Bellaboo was condoning the behavior of being a gross stage Mom. Only pointing out exactly what you said, not blaming the victim for a Pedo's behavior. I get that they're young and it's not what any reasonable person would do. But it's essentially no different than saying if she didn't want to get raped she shouldn't have worn that short skirt.

I can't read Bostons posts but from the quotes and the reps she is saying cheerleading is the same as whoring out my child on a reality show. Pedos can be anywhere. That is true. The beauty of the smaller town cheer teams is we know everyone. If there is a dude in the stands and we don't know who they are we go over there and strike up and conversation. We all look out for our girls. I have snapped photos of guys I think look hinky JUST in case.

These moms put girls in slutty cloths to compete against each other on national television. That is just bad parenting period. Put these girls in a spelling bee for God sakes. Certain activities like this and beauty shows rake in the pervs plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I can't read Bostons posts but from the quotes and the reps she is saying cheerleading is the same as whoring out my child on a reality show. Pedos can be anywhere. That is true. The beauty of the smaller town cheer teams is we know everyone. If there is a dude in the stands and we don't know who they are we go over there and strike up and conversation. We all look out for our girls. I have snapped photos of guys I think look hinky JUST in case.

These moms put girls in slutty cloths to compete against each other on national television. That is just bad parenting period. Put these girls in a spelling bee for God sakes. Certain activities like this and beauty shows rake in the pervs plain and simple.
    You can't read this, but do you REALLY know your neighbors? Really?

I wasn't ever saying your kid should not do cheering. Just that if you think that there aren't dirty old men watching your Daughter out there cheering, then you're delusional. Pointing out that you're condemning what you find as bad parenting is no different than what you're condoning.

Shaking ass in front of strange Men. Who's in the stands at local games? Yep.

Just don't be a hypocritical mmmkay?

Pedos will opetate. Period.

STOP. BLAMING. THE. VICTIM.

Yes, the reality shows over blow that crap. But don't blame the kids or the Moms (sick fucks). It's ultimately the assholes that can't keep it in their pants.

How long will it take this stupid fuck to realize that I'm actually defending her Daughter's right to cheer.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't think Bellaboo was condoning the behavior of being a gross stage Mom. Only pointing out exactly what you said, not blaming the victim for a Pedo's behavior. I get that they're young and it's not what any reasonable person would do. But it's essentially no different than saying if she didn't want to get raped she shouldn't have worn that short skirt.
    There's a difference between criticizing and blaming though.

If the unthinkable happens and your child is sexually assaulted, it will be 100% the fault of the perpetrator. But the fact that it isn't your fault or the child's fault doesn't take away the child's pain and the fact that it happened. It doesn' t matter that you weren't flat-out negligent. If there was anything you could have done to mitigate that risk, you agonize over it for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post

I agree that these moms are nuts, and that cheerleading is different than what some of these girls are doing. Putting them on TV makes them more accessible in a way; the info is there for anyone to find it, and they can do so with near-total anonymity. Whereas I would be surprised if a pedo went to a peewee football game for the sole purpose of ogling the cheerleaders. Especially with their parents around.

Also, nobody cares about who's ignoring whom. It's tedious as hell because obviously you all can read what the other person is posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What a shame.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-report-201529

Amanda Peterson Cause of Death Was Accidental Drug Overdose: Report
    CELEBRITY NEWS
    SEP. 2, 2015 AT 7:15PM BY ALLISON TAKEDA

Can't Buy Me Love star Amanda Peterson reportedly died of a "morphine effect" from an accidental drug overdose

Credit: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage

Amanda Peterson's cause of death has been revealed. According to TMZ, which cited the Weld County Coroner in Colorado, the Can't Buy Me Love actress died of respiratory failure brought on by a "morphine effect" from an accidental drug overdose.

Peterson, who was found dead at age 43 on July 5 at her home in Greeley, Colo., reportedly had several different prescription drugs in her system when she passed away. TMZ listed benzodizepines, opiates, phenothiazines, and marijuana.

The site zeroed in on the presence of one particular drug, gabapentin, noting that it was "prescribed for pain and the medical examiner said she had six times the normal level in her system."

Per the toxicology report, Peterson also told someone a week before her death that she had taken morphine medication obtained from friends.

Her mother, Sylvia, told Entertainment Tonight after her daughter's passing that Peterson had struggled with drugs and depression following her rise to fame as Patrick Dempsey's leading lady in 1987's Can't Buy Me Love. The actress also had at least one narcotics-related arrest in 2012.

Sylvia told ET, however, that her daughter was in a good place when she died. "This was not, in any way, a drug thing," she said. "Amanda was in very good spirits." She added to Us, "I just think she was a precious person and it's a big loss."
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Not that I think victim blaming is in any way okay in this situation, especially since the victim is a child, but let's call a spade a spade and acknowledge that shows like these are disgusting and damaging to the child. These mothers sexualize their little girls for fame knowing full and well that it is going to attract creeps. You can't exactly cover your daughter in meat and throw her out in the middle of the safari and not expect it to attract lions. Yes, it is still the predator's fault and the girls don't deserve the unwanted attention, but the parents should really not be sexualizing their children.

Also for the record, I don't think cheerleading is an accurate comparison at all. Cheerleading serves a totally different purpose and is relatively mild compared to this trash. I'd say that cheerleading is more a form of dancing, even in its highly sexualized form (which I've only seen at the high school/college level).

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    What a shame.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-report-201529

The site zeroed in on the presence of one particular drug, gabapentin, noting that it was "prescribed for pain and the medical examiner said she had six times the normal level in her system."

So is there gonna be a doctor in handcuffs soon?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Thanks for clarifying my intent Boston. I do not condone sexualizing young girls .... our culture does that too.
    Pedophiles and dirty old men abound. It's the blame the victim mentality that I abhor as well as pomposity and extreme self righteousness evident in the postings of the self declared arbiter of good parenting that rankles.

I do not watch the program and I love the art of dance. The attire is not the cause or excuse for the attraction of a sexual predator.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Maybe. But the article also mentioned this: "Per the toxicology report, Peterson also told someone a week before her death that she had taken morphine medication obtained from friends."
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

No.

the kids aren't responsible at all but as a mother, ESPECIALLY IF MY KIDS WERE ON TV, I would never allow them to be portrayed the way the show does.

This is the episode that almost made me walk:

The girls are dressed like hookers and doing pelvic thrusts, opening their legs. It's obvious what the message is. And THEY don't understand it, because they're little girls.

Huge difference between a teenage girl being a cheerleader and a six year old 'twerking' for a show that's being watched by pedos and recorded by pedos and encouraging pedos to believe that those little girls are sexual beings. It's not just the fault of the moms, it's the fault of the people who create it. I don't absolve myself from looking the other way. I saw a lot of bad shit behind the scenes of that show that I'll never be able to talk about. There isn't a contract in the world that would keep me putting my daughter through that.

That video was sickening. So vulgar.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

This is the episode that almost made me walk
    jesus I can see why. wtf. If anyone asked my daughter to do that thrusting and ass slapping I'd knock them the fuck out. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Probably not. That drug is not a controlled substance and she was the one that took too much of it. She also took morphine which wasn't prescribed to her.

She basically took too many downers and she stopped breathing. A lot of stars die this way.

I thought she had already died awhile ago from an OD.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

the kids aren't responsible at all but as a mother, ESPECIALLY IF MY KIDS WERE ON TV, I would never allow them to be portrayed the way the show does.

This is the episode that almost made me walk:

The girls are dressed like hookers and doing pelvic thrusts, opening their legs. It's obvious what the message is. And THEY don't understand it, because they're little girls.

Huge difference between a teenage girl being a cheerleader and a six year old 'twerking' for a show that's being watched by pedos and recorded by pedos and encouraging pedos to believe that those little girls are sexual beings. It's not just the fault of the moms, it's the fault of the people who create it. I don't absolve myself from looking the other way. I saw a lot of bad shit behind the scenes of that show that I'll never be able to talk about. There isn't a contract in the world that would keep me putting my daughter through that.
    Omg... Well now the multiple blankets in the package make sense. He must think she is cold.

I've been sitting here watching clips of that show, and there is no way any of those girls can possibly be normal people after this mess of a childhood they're living. Ugh. It's indescribably bad. I really hope most of it is just for the cameras and they aren't actually living this shit every day of their lives.

Nobody said it was okay. But neither is victim blaming. If victim blaming was okay then we could blame Bowie for working on a show that promotes pedophilia. See how ridiculous that is? I don't agree with what those Moms are doing, but I'm certainly not going to blame them for a sick fuck that can't keep it in their pants around an eight year old because that sick fuck will do it regardless of a show or not.

Being a cheerleader isn't the same as that show, but if you're going to sit there and tell me that it doesn't involve shaking their ass for strange Men, then you're delusional. Being a cheerleader is a popular sexual role play costume FFS.

Don't argue just to argue with Cat, which is what is happening. You can't compare a girl in her teens becoming a teenager to a six year old being pimped out by her mom to twerk and grind on TV while licking her fingers. A cheerleader knows dudes are staring at her bouncing tits and it's part of the fun. They aren't the same. Is cheerleading something sexually objectified? Absolutely. Is it in the same realm as small children being exploited on TV for money by their parents? No. Are their parents responsible for this? Completely. They're aware of all the sexual exploitation and exposure, but it's worth it for them to get attention.

No one was ever blaming the child but let me tell you as someone who worked ON THIS SHOW, 100% all of the adults involved share responsibility for deliberately exploiting their children in what they KNOW is a sexual manner. And I SAID I hold myself responsible for turning a blind eye to it to make $$, and in the end, that is why I left the show and why a few people I know also left. We brought certain unpleasantness to the attention of higher ups who didn't care because all they care about in the end of the day is money.

No one here, not Cat, no one, is saying that these people are the SAME as pedophiles, but they're certainly contributing to and feeding that audience and misconception.
    Last edited by bowieluva; 09-03-2015 at 09:22 AM.

Don't argue just to argue with Cat, which is what is happening. You can't compare a girl in her teens becoming a teenager to a six year old being pimped out by her mom to twerk and grind on TV while licking her fingers. A cheerleader knows dudes are staring at her bouncing tits and it's part of the fun. They aren't the same. Is cheerleading something sexually objectified? Absolutely. Is it in the same realm as small children being exploited on TV for money by their parents? No. Are their parents responsible for this? Completely. They're aware of all the sexual exploitation and exposure, but it's worth it for them to get attention.

No one was ever blaming the child but let me tell you as someone who worked ON THIS SHOW, 100% all of the adults involved share responsibility for deliberately exploiting their children in what they KNOW is a sexual manner. And I SAID I hold myself responsible for turning a blind eye to it to make $$, and in the end, that is why I left the show and why a few people I know also left. We brought certain unpleasantness to the attention of higher ups who didn't care because all they care about in the end of the day is money.

No one here, not Cat, no one, is saying that these people are the SAME as pedophiles, but they're certainly contributing to and feeding that audience and misconception.
    I feel this way about any beauty pageant/dance team in general, not just this show. As an adult, you know what you're doing when you put your kid in lipstick and a leotard and tell them to go dance for the audience like marionette puppets. It's fucking sickening that people are fine exploiting their kids that way. And they're always these obese trolls, to boot. I always wonder what other perversions those kids get subjected to at home.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I feel this way about any beauty pageant/dance team in general, not just this show. As an adult, you know what you're doing when you put your kid in lipstick and a leotard and tell them to go dance for the audience like marionette puppets. It's fucking sickening that people are fine exploiting their kids that way. And they're always these obese trolls, to boot. I always wonder what other perversions those kids get subjected to at home.
    Yeah, I feel this way about pageant people, too. I don't think they're really being subjected to perversions, though, I think they're being raised by sad people living vicariously through them.

Yeah, I feel this way about pageant people, too. I don't think they're really being subjected to perversions, though, I think they're being raised by sad people living vicariously through them.
    This is what I think too.

I signed my daughter up for a pom & cheer class when she was around 6 or 7. It was being taught by a cheerleader for the local university's football team. I went into the class with my daughter on the first day and observed what was being taught and I was absolutely appalled. I thought it was way too sexual for little girls. I was so relieved when my daughter didn't want to go back.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Oh they're definitely living through their kids.

It just makes me wonder if some of them are doing so in other ways... at home....

I mean, I fucking hope not, but there's something grandly fucked up about someone who puts false teeth and blue eyeshadow on their 5yr old.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information