Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Images

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I remember that I was in the first grade to my house had burned down a few months prior and we were living in a condo while they rebuild it I was at this new school I don't know anybody, they were making us learn German I have no idea why and we all watched it blow up. In high school in gym class I watched the O.J. Simpson car chase LOL
    What's weird is I distinctly remember being in Elementary School when it happened and the Teachers lining us all in the hallway away from any TVs etc. Yet, the date of the accident would mean that I was 13 at the time. Very weird how your memory fails you. The date doesn't lie. I must have been in 7th grade, Middle School. Very strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I think all of the elementary school kids were watching it because there was a teacher On bored

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to look dumb if I happened to be wrong. I've seen some pictures of her right after the crash, and none of them looked like this. The roof was still on, and it was shot from the side through an open rear car door, and I even think she may have still been alive at that point, but I could totally be mis-remembering everything lol
    Oooh, I didn't realize it was fake. Is this the real one?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The video that follows it is heartbreaking. It shows the Families of the Astronauts watching it happen:

Ugh, yes. You can tell that they're confused at first and then it just kind of sinks in, the kids are sill smiling and everything. This video gets me every time.

Although I just noticed at 2:58...I swear that person is in a wedding dress??
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Oooh, I didn't realize it was fake. Is this the real one?

Ugh, yes. You can tell that they're confused at first and then it just kind of sinks in, the kids are sill smiling and everything. This video gets me every time.

Although I just noticed at 2:58...I swear that person is in a wedding dress??
    You notice the strangest things
    Yeah, it does look weird. I didn't see it because I was watching the family members crying lol..

In this remarkable photo from 1853, a man named Joseph Avery can be seen desperately clinging to a log in the middle of the Niagara River. Avery was part of a group of three men that were boating along the river, which lost control in the strong current and smashed into a rock.
    Avery?s two companions were carried straight to their death over the waterfall, but Avery was able to scramble onto a log that was caught between two rocks. After holding on for eighteen hours, Avery managed to climb onto a rescue boat that was guided downriver. Unfortunately, the boat capsized almost immediately, tossing Avery straight into the river and over the falls.

-------------------

Karl Wallenda, a tightrope walker falls to his death. (Image is a still from this video: http://youtu.be/ZG_a2LxIKIw) In 1978, at age 73,Karl Wallenda attempted a walk between the two towers of the ten-story Condado Plaza Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico, on a wire stretched 121 ft (37 metres) above the pavement, but fell to his death when winds exceeded 30 mph
    Last edited by bermstalker; 03-27-2015 at 02:57 AM.

In 1970, Keith Sapsford, a 14-year-old boy, died after falling from the wheel-well of a Tokyo-bound Japan Air Lines DC-8 taking off from the Kingsford Smith Airport at Sydney, Australia. John Gilpin, an amateur photographer, was testing his new camera lens as the plane took off and unwittingly caught Keith Sapsford’s 200 foot plunge to death.

What's weird is I distinctly remember being in Elementary School when it happened and the Teachers lining us all in the hallway away from any TVs etc. Yet, the date of the accident would mean that I was 13 at the time. Very weird how your memory fails you. The date doesn't lie. I must have been in 7th grade, Middle School. Very strange.
    My oldest daughter was a baby and I was sitting in the rocking chair with her watching the live feed of the Challenger take off. I remember seeing the ball of fire and the plume of smoke going in 2 different directions. I sat there knowing what had happened but hoping that I was wrong. I remember there was a lot of confusion in the crowd and the news crew that was televising the take off. I think if they would have realized what had actually just happened they would have cut the live feed. It took several minutes before it was confirmed that it had exploded.

download.jpg

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    My oldest daughter was a baby and I was sitting in the rocking chair with her watching the live feed of the Challenger take off. I remember seeing the ball of fire and the plume of smoke going in 2 different directions. I sat there knowing what had happened but hoping that I was wrong. I remember there was a lot of confusion in the crowd and the news crew that was televising the take off. I think if they would have realized what had actually just happened they would have cut the live feed. It took several minutes before it was confirmed that it had exploded.

download.jpg
    I saw that with my own eyes. I was outside in gym class in Orlando. Terrible.

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Nic B posted about one in Random Weird and Bizarre

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...=1#post3523773

It referenced this site: http://imgur.com/a/T1k2V
    Just now seeing this thread. I remember posting that a while back....I stumbled across is while bored at work, and I just couldn't not post it. It is so creepy.....dude kidnapped her, cut off her hair, forced her to wear the dress & heels, then took that picture right before killing her. Gives me chills.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Just now seeing this thread. I remember posting that a while back....I stumbled across is while bored at work, and I just couldn't not post it. It is so creepy.....dude kidnapped her, cut off her hair, forced her to wear the dress & heels, then took that picture right before killing her. Gives me chills.
    Yeah. This one haunts me. Her face tear streaked and terrified. It's a nasty one

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    I saw that with my own eyes. I was outside in gym class in Orlando. Terrible.
    I was in Homestead, FL. Heard it.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

She was only 14.. Ugh

I wish I had not clicked on that website oh my God

Bob Berdella, a serial killer who preferred male victims, kept 23-year-old Todd Stoops for two months, torturing him daily with electric shocks, anal penetration and other abuse. Berdella didn’t intentionally murder Stoops; the young man died as a result of the countless injuries inflicted by his assailant. After repeated rape, Stoops developed a rectal rupture and was bleeding profusely. Berdella treated him with animal antibiotics and injected Drano into his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    A photographer took pics of people before and immediately after their death at a hospice. There are a few paragraphs about each subject. I thought it was powerful. I'm just linking the article because it's kind of long.

http://www.lostateminor.com/2014/09/...irectly-death/
    I have one of my Dad in hospice with my niece (she was a baby.) I'm not sure where it is now.

Here's a link to The Bridge - it's a documentary, but also shows people jumping to their deaths:
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=901_1226781871

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I remember that I was in the first grade to my house had burned down a few months prior and we were living in a condo while they rebuild it I was at this new school I don't know anybody, they were making us learn German I have no idea why and we all watched it blow up. In high school in gym class I watched the O.J. Simpson car chase LOL
    I was in 4th grade when OJ's trial ended, and when the verdict was announced, our principal announced what it was over the intercoms. Didn't think anything of it then, but now when I think about it, it's a bit weird for an elementary school lol

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    I spend more time in this subreddit than a normal person probably should lol

I was in 4th grade when OJ's trial ended, and when the verdict was announced, our principal announced what it was over the intercoms. Didn't think anything of it then, but now when I think about it, it's a bit weird for an elementary school lol
    Fuck...I was like 25... That was good tv!

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Fuck...I was like 25... That was good tv!
    I am pretty sure at that point I barely had any idea of what any of it meant lol

I was in highschool and I still did not really get it. It was like the first high-speed car chase I'd ever seen and now they're a dime a dozen.

In 2012 a hot air balloon made contact with power lines killing 11 people in Wairarapa, New Zealand:

And this is two of the people on board, Chrisjan Jordann and Alexis Still, shortly before the balloon took off

Shit, forgot the picture:

I am pretty sure at that point I barely had any idea of what any of it meant lol
    I was early 20s and I remember I was in the Grocery store when the verdict came in. They piped in the audio over the loudspeaker and everyone just stopped silent. Mesmerized.

Rose Mayr and Elizabeth Nass, both 19, were killed early when a train derailed on the bridge they were sitting on, spilling coal and burying the young women. They tweeted this photo minutes before the derailment.

Thread Information