Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
PLANO, Texas - Friends and family members are searching for a 23-year-old North Texas woman who disappeared after leaving a friend's apartment early Saturday morning.

Christina Morris was last seen early the morning of Aug. 30 in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy in Plano.

Morris had gone to Henry's Tavern at the Shops at Legacy and then to a nearby apartment for a party. Around 3 a.m., Morris and a friend walked to their cars in the parking garage, but went their separate ways.

Morris' car was later found in the parking garage, still locked, but there was no sign of her.
Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
Surveillance video captured Morris, 23, walking with a friend in the parking garage at 4 a.m. last Saturday. But Morris was never seen leaving the garage.
Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
Surveillance footage shows him walking with Morris and later shows him pulling his car out of the garage at 3:58 a.m.

According to a warrant, police say they also have video of Arochi examining strange parts of his car at a grocery store in Allen just hours after Morris' disappearance.

Police say that Arochi's phone shows him making calls and texts to Foster at 3:50, 3:53, and 3:55 the morning she disappeared.
Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
I missed where it said he was in the garage for an hour (and I even re-read!), but the fact that he's all "I didn't park where she did....ohhh wait...maybe I did, I don't remember." and bite marks and shit....yeah...he's guilty as fuck. I hope bf isn't in on it, but after seeing him on camera I wouldn't be surprised.
could be my mistake. the first report said they left the party at 3 but the second says 4 and the third says he is shown leaving at 3:58 after making several calls to the bf.