Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Kayla Mendoza tweeted "2 Drunk 2 Care" before causing an accident that killed two people

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    youre right. My friend got a DUI and she spent a year blowing into that device that allows you to turn on the car ONLY after her license was suspended, ALTHOUGH, she drove on a suspended license to work because she "had" to. In 6 months, she didnt get pulled over so she made it, when she got her "license back" she had that device installed and it annoyed the shit out of her as well as being a source of embarrassment.
    So she is much much better now. Plus we're older, so we're not at the clubs like we used to be.
    The thing is, people like this girl don't give a fuck. They're selfish and stupid and indifferent to other people. I'm sure what she will take away from this is not so much that two people died but that SHE went through something terrible. Sadly, I've known people who had the same DUI thing as you're talking about and they were like WELL I AM SOBER NOW BECAUSE OH THIS ORDEAL IIIIII WENT THROUGH. Like, killing two people should not be your wake up call.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    The thing is, people like this girl don't give a fuck. They're selfish and stupid and indifferent to other people. I'm sure what she will take away from this is not so much that two people died but that SHE went through something terrible. Sadly, I've known people who had the same DUI thing as you're talking about and they were like WELL I AM SOBER NOW BECAUSE OH THIS ORDEAL IIIIII WENT THROUGH. Like, killing two people should not be your wake up call.
    I agree with you. This chick cares about no one but herself.

It's pretty said that the narcissistic asshole lives, and the innocence people died.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Although it's not a reliable source, a commenter said that they had to amputate both of her legs. Let's hope. #2 gimp 2 walk
    TerribleNovember 23, 2013 20:17*ReplyThe only reason she hasn't been charged yet is because she is still in the hospital. Both of her legs had to be amputated.- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20....ZehPzpbQ.dpuf

The more I think about it the more I think this girl was trying to kill herself as well. I'll never understand why people feel the need to involve others when they're trying to kill themselves.

Nah, she sounds like she was shit faced drunk and didn't give a shit. I've seen drunks cross freeway lines before, or even stupider, get on the freeway going the wrong direction. She sounds too in love with herself to be suicidal.

I don't think she was suicidal. Delusional, self absorbed & self destructive are more like it.

I feel bad for the families of the two girls killed. Not only did they lose these girls, but thanks to this douche's last tweet it's national and international news. I've seen comments from people scrutinizing the victims. Asking if they had been drinking themselves since they were out celebrating a birthday. ASSHAT was the one that got on the freeway in the wrong direction! Not them. It's like victimizing them a second time.

last year on thanksgiving, heading home, I was on woodhaven blvd in Queens and there was a douche face running lights. Just blowing right through them, then he would dramatically slow down, then speed up, stop at one light but then blow through the next one. I tried to stay back but I was so afraid that I was going to watch him slam into someone. I tried to call the cops, but i lost sight of him and didnt get the plate number.

I read about this in my local news. I was looking at her twitter account and as far as I can tell, she rarely existed in an unaltered mental state. Rather than try to explain all of her tweets and photos, you can see them yourself here:

http://twitter.com/highimkaila
    My avatar? My daughter drew a picture of me.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I love what her friend Chris (@Cabronador) wrote: stupid drunk bitch. hey how's it going slob did you dropped the soap lately?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Her next tweet: 2 stumpy 2 walk.

or "2 limp 2 pimp"

I can't believe how many people are making this into a retarded LEAVE MARIJUANA ALONE argument. Um, if you're high or drunk, you shouldn't be driving a fucking car. Nothing to do with the legality of the substance.
    this.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Although it's not a reliable source, a commenter said that they had to amputate both of her legs. Let's hope. #2 gimp 2 walk
    TerribleNovember 23, 2013 20:17*ReplyThe only reason she hasn't been charged yet is because she is still in the hospital. Both of her legs had to be amputated.- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20....ZehPzpbQ.dpuf
    At least when she wakes up she can be excited about all the weight she lost.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Think of all the money she'll save on not buying shoes. She can buy so much more pot and booze now!

The universe always finds a way to work itself out.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Think of all the money she'll save on not buying shoes. She can buy so much more pot and booze now!

The universe always finds a way to work itself out.
    You're a glass half full kinda girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    At least when she wakes up she can be excited about all the weight she lost.
    Guess her Jaywalking days are over :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Oh, this bitch is dumb enough to be jayrolling soon, I'm sure. Never underestimate someone's ability to continue to be a stupid fuck.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Oh, this bitch is dumb enough to be jayrolling soon, I'm sure. Never underestimate someone's ability to continue to be a stupid fuck.
    I'm sure you're correct. Right after she rolls on out of prison lol.

I don't know guys, think of all the chaos she could cause off her tits in a wheelchair. Pavement terrorist.

Can they send a legless person to jail?

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    Can they send a legless person to jail?
    They can. They may not, but it's certainly been done.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Kayla Mendoza Update: '2 Drunk 2 Care' Twitter Post May Not Have Been Hers; Family Claims 'Kaila' Was Hacked (SEE TWEETS)

The News-Times reported Mendoza's Twitter (who allegedly goes by Kaila Mendoza online) was hacked, according to her cousin Luis Massey. The cousins claims the person is posting "lies" and the tweets about smoking weed and drinking may not be hers.

"We can't say who is hacking her account, but if I knew her password I would shut it down," Massey told New Times. "All we can say is that someone is posting lies on there. It's slander on her Twitter. It's heinous, and whoever hacked it is very sad, that they would post such annoying comments."

http://www.hngn.com/articles/18167/2...see-tweets.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Kayla Mendoza Update: '2 Drunk 2 Care' Twitter Post May Not Have Been Hers; Family Claims 'Kaila' Was Hacked (SEE TWEETS)

The News-Times reported Mendoza's Twitter (who allegedly goes by Kaila Mendoza online) was hacked, according to her cousin Luis Massey. The cousins claims the person is posting "lies" and the tweets about smoking weed and drinking may not be hers.

"We can't say who is hacking her account, but if I knew her password I would shut it down," Massey told New Times. "All we can say is that someone is posting lies on there. It's slander on her Twitter. It's heinous, and whoever hacked it is very sad, that they would post such annoying comments."

http://www.hngn.com/articles/18167/2...see-tweets.htm
    Oh please. Her whole fucking twitter is like that going back months. People need to learn what hacking is.

Thread Information