Page 1497 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 497 997 1397 1447 1487 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1507 1547 1597 ... LastLast
Results 37,401 to 37,425 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Freaky Deaky ain't it.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Hln is a week behind. Turned it on for background noise and heard them talking about her tweets

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I used the address of a Chinese restaurant nearby for the return address. I'm running some errands soon, and I'm going to drop it off at the Post Office Drive Thru mailbox. LOL, I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

It was hard to get a clear picture with my cell phone. This was the best I could do. The writing doesn't look as messy on the actual card. I wrote VERY small. Enjoy!
    Shell - that is so debasing - I like it!!!

always something to learn here, off so long I forgot my username for a second.

MCSO assists in arrest of NY man after threats during Arias trial
    http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...as-arrest.html
    Last edited by Poppycock; 07-23-2013 at 07:50 AM. Reason: debasing - have to get it right! (degrading will not do!)

If anyone's concerned that Jodi isn't justly paying for her crime yet, she is suffering as she is forced to witness a jail refusing to recycle. Here's her latest tweet: "More thousands of styrofoam containers from Estrella's kitchen. At least the landfills won't go hungrey". (sic)

Perhaps Amnesty International or the ACLU should get involved, as this seems cruel and unusual for Jodi.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    If anyone's concerned that Jodi isn't justly paying for her crime yet, she is suffering as she is forced to witness a jail refusing to recycle. Here's her latest tweet: "More thousands of styrofoam containers from Estrella's kitchen. At least the landfills won't go hungrey". (sic)

Perhaps Amnesty International or the ACLU should get involved, as this seems cruel and unusual for Jodi.
    Gag! Hmm....wish she would have had as much empathy and sympathy for Travis as she does for the landfills.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Man accused of threatening anchors over Jodi Arias coverage

PHOENIX (AP) -- A New York man has been arrested on allegations that he made threats on Twitter against two Turner Broadcasting anchors who angered him with their coverage of the Jodi Arias trial, Arizona authorities said Monday.

David Lee Simpson of Bath, N.Y, was infatuated with Arias and became upset by comments from the two female anchors, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said.

Investigators found guns, handcuffs and other items in Simpson's car after taking him into custody in Bath, Arpaio said.

The sheriff declined to name the two anchors because he says Turner Broadcasting had asked his agency not to publicly identify them. But he did say one works out of Atlanta and the other out of New York.

An indictment that charges Simpson, 48, with three counts of computer tampering and two counts of stalking had not yet been made publicly available late Monday afternoon.

Simpson also is accused of threatening a Phoenix woman who defended the anchors online.

Arpaio says Simpson quit his job last week at a Bath auto repair shop and was later pulled over by police as he was leaving town.

The sheriff said investigators don't know whether Simpson was intending to carry out his threats, but he said items found in Simpson's vehicle were disturbing. Authorities found several guns, handcuffs, zip ties and a news clipping about last December's mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Simpson is expected to be brought to Arizona on Wednesday, Arpaio said. Court records show he does not yet have a lawyer.

Earlier this year, a Maricopa County jury convicted Arias of murder in the death of her boyfriend Travis Alexander, but the jury later deadlocked at the sentencing phase of her trial.

A new jury could be impaneled to decide sometime in late September whether Arias should be sentenced to death or life in prison.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22...-over-coverage

My guess is that the anchors in question are Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell
    Can't believe this guy was leaving town with guns and zip ties, etc
    Last edited by M Joy; 07-22-2013 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Added video

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post

PHOENIX (AP) -- A New York man has been arrested on allegations that he made threats on Twitter against two Turner Broadcasting anchors who angered him with their coverage of the Jodi Arias trial, Arizona authorities said Monday.

David Lee Simpson of Bath, N.Y, was infatuated with Arias and became upset by comments from the two female anchors, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said.

Investigators found guns, handcuffs and other items in Simpson's car after taking him into custody in Bath, Arpaio said.

The sheriff declined to name the two anchors because he says Turner Broadcasting had asked his agency not to publicly identify them. But he did say one works out of Atlanta and the other out of New York.

An indictment that charges Simpson, 48, with three counts of computer tampering and two counts of stalking had not yet been made publicly available late Monday afternoon.

Simpson also is accused of threatening a Phoenix woman who defended the anchors online.

Arpaio says Simpson quit his job last week at a Bath auto repair shop and was later pulled over by police as he was leaving town.

The sheriff said investigators don't know whether Simpson was intending to carry out his threats, but he said items found in Simpson's vehicle were disturbing. Authorities found several guns, handcuffs, zip ties and a news clipping about last December's mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Simpson is expected to be brought to Arizona on Wednesday, Arpaio said. Court records show he does not yet have a lawyer.

Earlier this year, a Maricopa County jury convicted Arias of murder in the death of her boyfriend Travis Alexander, but the jury later deadlocked at the sentencing phase of her trial.

A new jury could be impaneled to decide sometime in late September whether Arias should be sentenced to death or life in prison.

Oh man we are all in trouble if the nuts find us.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Oh man we are all in trouble if the nuts find us.
    oh crap! i had not thought of that

Oh shit!!! Nevermind we are the nuts...

its crazy how seriously some people are taking this case
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

7/22/2013

005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001)

Anyone heard anything about what this hearing was yesterday?
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Welcome back Poppycock!

As nuts as we are, the real nutjobs are the reason I didn't use my own address. CT doesn't have a "Stand Your Ground" law. You never know with the crazies, so better safe than sorry. On the next postcard I think I'll use the name Stabatha. I like it. I also looked at the Haiku thread and got some good ideas.

I'm still incredulous when I read something in somebody's sig or here related to the phases and words that came out in this trial. There is just so much material to laugh about. I shake my head every time, but when I try to explain it IRL, it's not as funny. We are all bonded and scarred for life. I'm still not right. JM shot off some real zingers, and I can't wait to see him in the next phase - if it ever happens.

WT - I thought I read that hearing was pushed up to the end of August, but don't quote me.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    7/22/2013

Havent heard about this...didn't make much news, HLN only reported her tweets as of last night. BTW, stabby doesn't REALLY care about recycling. She only cares about herself! don't let her fool you.

JUAN MARTINEZ, JODI ARIAS PROSECUTOR, AWARDED NDAA HOME RUN HITTERS AWARD, FOR OUTSTANDING PROSECUTION
    http://www.lexingtonprosecutor.com/j...g-prosecution/

He's working on another case right now, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    7/22/2013

Nurmi must have filed another motion.

If the jail is separating the Styrofoam from everything else, they may be recycling it. Jodi isn't very up-to-date, is she?
    http://www.wikihow.com/Recycle-Styrofoam
    Last edited by I doubt it; 07-23-2013 at 06:14 AM.

Whoever is posting her tweets might want to turn on spell check. Poor stabby would be so embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    JUAN MARTINEZ, JODI ARIAS PROSECUTOR, AWARDED NDAA HOME RUN HITTERS AWARD, FOR OUTSTANDING PROSECUTION
    http://www.lexingtonprosecutor.com/j...g-prosecution/

He's working on another case right now, I believe.
    He's so humble. She tweets "hungrey"? I suspect her dumb sister Angela is doing her tweeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    Shell - that is so debasing - I like it!!!

always something to learn here, off so long I forgot my username for a second.

MCSO assists in arrest of NY man after threats during Arias trial
    http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...as-arrest.html
    Fixed Good to see you Poppycock!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    My hand is cramped, but I fit it all on and made some minor changes. I'm only hung up on the return address. There's nothing threatening, and the language isn't too offensive. Can you imagine if she wrote back? I also need to put something eye-catching on the front like a red heart. It has to capture her attention, but I can't draw well at all. Any words come to mind? Edify? Nothing nasty - I want her to get sucked in and read this. It's so small, she will need glasses.

I'll take a picture of the card, but it probably won't be legible since the writing is so small. Here goes:

Dear Jodi - How's your Summer going? Sunny & warm here w/nice breeze at night. I'm staying busy with gardening, the beach, boat, day trips, and playing with the dog. What have you been up to? The dog almost tripped me, but I didn't kick it. I love animals and would never abuse a dog because I was annoyed or angy. Whatever happened to the dog you kicked the shit out of? Serial killers often start out by torturing animals, but you probably know this since you have such a high IQ. LOL. The Internet has lots of forums filled with "Haters". They call you Stabby, Hodi, Skank, and other nasty names. I know some of these people, and they don't really hate you. They think you're a Laughingstock and watched your trial for kicks. They have great lives and don't have Personality Disorders. You give them something to laugh at - don't get it twisted. BTW, I only spent 37 cents on this postcard. Survivor must mean you survived those grueling hours in court advising your Attorneys. Must have been a nightmare for you. At least you got a lot of breaks and got out early a lot. Will you be wearing stripes for the Retrial or the puke green shirt again? Make sure you shower on trial days. Your hair looked pretty greasy, and people online made fun of your bangs, all 7 of them. I saw your Tweets and had a good laugh. Have you actually been on Twitter? Probably not since you've been in jail for the last 5 years. Nobody really pays attention to your Tweets or believes a word you say. People just aren't that into you since you were convicted, and you're kind of a joke. I thought I would tell you the truth so you aren't living in Fantasyland. I feel I know you intimately after seeing your gaping asshole for days on end. BTW, I would assume you aren't plagued with constipation like the rest of are. Toodles.
    Love it Shell!!!

You guys heard of this? It sounds like I heard this tune before

A tearful Pennsylvania woman was sentenced to life in prison this week, after telling the mother of her fiance ?- a man she fatally stabbed on their wedding day ?- she was still in love with her son.
    Obas' son, 36-year-old Billy Brewster, was stabbed to death by Franklin on Aug. 11, 2012, the day he was to become her husband. In May, Franklin was found guilty of first-degree murder.
    Franklin's defense attorney John Waldron told WFMZ.com that he plans to file an appeal. "Maybe we can convince another court that it was a manslaughter case and not a murder in the first degree case," said Waldron.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...#slide=2717102

Whats up with people these days
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post

My guess is that the anchors in question are Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell
    Can't believe this guy was leaving town with guns and zip ties, etc
    why would he be shipped to Arizona?

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    why would he be shipped to Arizona?
    Thats a good question. I assumed it had something to do with where his threats were directed - which could have been AZ at the time. I have no idea now.

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by alaina02 View Post
    Havent heard about this...didn't make much news, HLN only reported her tweets as of last night. BTW, stabby doesn't REALLY care about recycling. She only cares about herself! don't let her fool you.

If she's so concerned about recycling lets part her out.There are people in the world who need her body parts....well not her private ones but she's healthy(she doesn't smoke) so part her out.let's see her commitment now

I vote yes on that.

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    If she's so concerned about recycling lets part her out.There are people in the world who need her body parts....well not her private ones but she's healthy(she doesn't smoke) so part her out.let's see her commitment now
    Now there's a good idea. I bet she changes her tune real quick. That has me thinking, could they harvest her organs after being put to death? I'm not a dr but it would seem that some of them it might be possible. Eyes for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Thread Information