Page 1163 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 163 663 1063 1113 1153 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1173 1213 1263 ... LastLast
Results 29,051 to 29,075 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Yes, at the 10 min mark but she did it while Steven was speaking as well. Her frown is turned upside down Also watch her eyes. The undisguised unsuppressed glee is sickening.
    I thought I was seeing things today! Thank you for confirming. God she is just a freak

Yes, at the 10 min mark but she did it while Steven was speaking as well. Her frown is turned upside down Also watch her eyes. The undisguised unsuppressed glee is sickening.
    That is freaking scary. It seems pretty g-d brassy, even for her. I think she's drugged off her duff and it gave her the sillies.

Also, she's evil.

It's so hard to tell, at this point I wouldn't put it past her though.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Patty's friend "friended" my friend on fb. My friend asked her straight up if Patty has a drinking problem as she always seems drunk in interviews. Patty's friend said that Patty does drink a lot, but that she had MS. After further pushing, the friend said that Patty really didn't have MS, and that she's got a big prob with alcohol. The heroin accusation was in a police report that was posted somewhere a while ago on FB along with her DUI.
    (My poor friend wants to be rid of these kooky people, but is a bit afraid of pissing them off. She's going to change her fb when the trial is over.)

anyway, I hope that made sense.
    That's fucking ridiculous Pattis friend lied and said she had MS. She has HEROIN BITCH all over her forehead. A chick I used to go to school with did heroin before class, and she had the same glazed over half open eyes. She feel asleep all the time and finally got kicked out of school.

Patty's friend "friended" my friend on fb. My friend asked her straight up if Patty has a drinking problem as she always seems drunk in interviews. Patty's friend said that Patty does drink a lot, but that she had MS. After further pushing, the friend said that Patty really didn't have MS, and that she's got a big prob with alcohol. The heroin accusation was in a police report that was posted somewhere a while ago on FB along with her DUI.
    (My poor friend wants to be rid of these kooky people, but is a bit afraid of pissing them off. She's going to change her fb when the trial is over.)
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Booya View Post
    You all will probably get a kick out of the fact that phx news stations refer to arias as 'a former waitress' (with no mention of her self-proclaimed profession as an artist).
    Good.

Quote Originally Posted by MomEof4 View Post
    Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome!

Here's a question for you...
    I was watching HLN (I know, I know) and someone said that it appears that Jodi's mom would want to speak on her behalf, but someone must be recommending that she doesn't. Why? I don't understand why she would want a former friend and an ex, but not her own mother.
    If Jodi's mom is a witness, she is subject to cross examination and impeachment. In the videotaped interview with her just after Jodi was arrested, she said several very damning and damaging things about Jodi, and those could all be brought in by the prosecution. Also, I think it is possible that the prosecution could also bring up that Jodi's mom tried to sell the forged and inadmissible "pedophile letters" to the National Enquirer, to show what kind of a person she is and what kind of morals she does or does not have, so that the jury could determine how much weight to give her testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    her birth name is Donavan Marie Bering.

maybe the correct spelling was already taken by an existing Twitter acct.?
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    I have to admit my curiosity got the better of me a while back and I looked up her birth record because it isn't readily apparent if she's in transition (one way or the other) but she was born female...

and I don't judge, as Seinfeld said "not that there's anything wrong with that"
    Klaus Maria Brandauer = famous German actor. Just sayin'. So perhaps we are back to square one?

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

You're right, but the question is what witness? Does the motion refer to Samantha and Steven Alexander? A new witness?

I'm seeing stuff on Twitter that the delay today was caused by the defense trying to limit what JM can ask Darryl Brewer and Patty Womack on cross examination.
    So, Juan gets to cross each witness for Jodi???

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by olgasbunghole View Post
    This is good reading and so far from what I've read very accurate to JA, for example I snipped this: "Does Jodi Arias suffer with BPD? This seems to be the most popular diagnosis given by those in the public eye. Most experienced clinicians would disagree. I could waste your time by repeating and explaining the diagnostic criteria that can easily be found in the DSM-IV-TR."

thanks for sharing it, many days of reading ahead
    here is another part that you might find interesting, and I don't know if it was even brought up in court when talking about her supposed low esteem:

"Most importantly, for a period of approximately 10 days, Jodi acted as her own lawyer. She fired her defense team and decided that she, and she alone, would become the defense attorney. She went to court and acted as her attorney. Her life was on the line and though she had never gone to law school, she chose herself as the best attorney available. Is this someone with low self-esteem? Jodi was a high school dropout, with no life accomplishments, yet she believed that she was better equipped to represent herself in a death penalty case, than a team of highly skilled lawyers."

I've read this before. It's one of the best blogs out there in trying to explain what kind of mental disorder Jodi has.
    But I'm now leaning toward the Psychology Today's article that was release recently.
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...atric-analysis
    Thanks for sharing!!!!

Here are a few things about her team's request to withdraw. It makes sense, I think:

Los Angeles-area criminal defense lawyer Mark Geragos said Arias' attorneys have a conflict of interest with their efforts to keep their client off death row and Arias' assertion that she'd rather die for her crime.

"It's not highly unusual," he said. "There are cases where defendants make decisions that they're better off on death row, but that puts the lawyer in a conflicted position. You've got a duty as a lawyer to bring the conflict of interest to the courts and disclose it."

Added Phoenix criminal defense lawyer Julio Laboy: "It would be something I would do in my major felony cases if I found that a client was actually working against me and not working with her defense."
    from http://news.yahoo.com/emotional-day-...004642505.html

Her attorneys must convince jurors she shouldn't be executed. But during a closed-door meeting with the judge on Tuesday, Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott sought permission to withdraw from the case, the minutes state.

Defense attorneys told CBS News' Crimesider this week that working to save the life of a defendant who wants to be executed can be problematic.

"Usually, you're in lock step with your client where you're moving toward the same goal, but in this case...now you're no longer together," California criminal defense attorney Michael Cardoza told CBS News' Crimesider. "You're working at odds, and that makes the job very difficult."

In capital cases, experts say, the predicament is far from unheard of.
    From http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...-minutes-show/

Regardless of what this says, does anybody really believe she wants to die? Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Maybe someone here can explain why the supporters for JA claim to support her because it was based on domestic violence, WTF? How does one wrap their head around that, and honestly believe that this was justified? I am floored that these sick people honestly think the family are the sick and twisted ones. Coming from a family with domestic violence issues, it sickens me to see this crap. I applaud the Alexander family for saying what they said and dealing with this all the way they have. I would not have dealt with itthe same way.

After seeing pictures of arias' abode, I recall hearing that when a convict is transferred to the prison facility from the co jail, they cannot take personal effects such as letters, drawings, pictures, etc.,.. Someone will have to pick it up or it gets mailed. 5 years of junk will be a lot!

Originally Posted by Jillee
    I've read this before. It's one of the best blogs out there in trying to explain what kind of mental disorder Jodi has.
    But I'm now leaning toward the Psychology Today's article that was release recently.
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...atric-analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvsam View Post
    Thanks for sharing!!!!

the theory that is talked about in that psychologytoday blog is a very common theory amongst parents of adult children who have the same behavior's as JA, with the exception of murder! No parent wants to believe that they brought a sociopath into the world, that their lovely cute little baby & loving child that they have so many beautiful memories of.......... it's heartbreaking and unimaginable for a parent to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper-Creeper View Post
    Maybe someone here can explain why the supporters for JA claim to support her because it was based on domestic violence, WTF? How does one wrap their head around that, and honestly believe that this was justified? I am floored that these sick people honestly think the family are the sick and twisted ones. Coming from a family with domestic violence issues, it sickens me to see this crap. I applaud the Alexander family for saying what they said and dealing with this all the way they have. I would not have dealt with itthe same way.
    Ya some support her for that, others support her because 'she is being framed by the Mormon Mafia'.

shes going grey huh?

"Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Quote Originally Posted by meowzerz View Post
    Whoa. How did Metis "make statements without verifying facts"??!! She KNOWS the people involved IN REAL LIFE. You watched a TV show!
    What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Those JA sheeple are simply wanting to believe that every word that comes out of JA's mouth is truth & fact! That's all they CHOOSE to believe, their mentality reminds me of those Westboro baptist church whack jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Ya some support her for that, others support her because 'she is being framed by the Mormon Mafia'.
    Mormon Mafia?! Ha.

Those JA sheeple are simply wanting to believe that every word that comes out of JA's mouth is truth & fact! That's all they CHOOSE to believe, their mentality reminds me of those Westboro baptist church whack jobs!
    I think the majority of Arias' supporters are uninformed people. They haven't read all the facts and they haven't seen all the evidence. As you stated, they have chosen to believe a lady who appears to be fragile enough to be abused. If they would read and research, I am sure their views would change. Unfortunately you cannot fix stupid ;)

here is another part that you might find interesting, and I don't know if it was even brought up in court when talking about her supposed low esteem:

"Most importantly, for a period of approximately 10 days, Jodi acted as her own lawyer. She fired her defense team and decided that she, and she alone, would become the defense attorney. She went to court and acted as her attorney. Her life was on the line and though she had never gone to law school, she chose herself as the best attorney available. Is this someone with low self-esteem? Jodi was a high school dropout, with no life accomplishments, yet she believed that she was better equipped to represent herself in a death penalty case, than a team of highly skilled lawyers."
    I plan on reading all of it in my spare time, it's really very interesting

Agreed. Is it the same mentality kids have when they see a fight and they scream "fight fight"! Just get caught up in the action are misled with the commotion. Still cant see how slashing a throut is self defense for domestic violence.

Mormon Mafia?! Ha.
    I know. Most of them have 'been in tears and my family thinks I'm crazy' etc.
    They want to send her cards, they're lighting candles for her every night, all kinds of things.

So, Juan gets to cross each witness for Jodi???
    I don't know very much about trials, but a prosecutor cross-examing mitigation witnesses sounds strange to me. It seems unfair to the defendant (legally speaking) to have the prosecution try to discredit friends or family over subjective things such as good memories or a prior history of good feelings toward a defendant. Who knows, though.

Now that we have a lot of time, I recommend you to read this psychological blog about the Jodi Arias case, it is long but hey! we have until Monday :D

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-essays/
    This writer makes very interesting points and, from a layman's point of view, she makes a very good case against a BPD diagnosis, and a very good case for an Antisocial Personality Disorder diagnosis. Very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    @10min mark, is this what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Here are a few things about her team's request to withdraw. It makes sense, I think:

from http://news.yahoo.com/emotional-day-...004642505.html

From http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...-minutes-show/

Regardless of what this says, does anybody really believe she wants to die? Nope.
    I don't think Jodi is smiling at all in this example, or anytime the camera was on her today. I think she was crying and that she was very sad. (I'm not defending her, but I thought she felt very emotional today.)

I think the majority of Arias' supporters are uninformed people. They haven't read all the facts and they haven't seen all the evidence. As you stated, they have chosen to believe a lady who appears to be fragile enough to be abused. If they would read and research, I am sure their views would change. Unfortunately you cannot fix stupid ;)
    I believe your right! I've read a lot of the posts over at JAII to try and figure out what makes these sheeple tick, there have been a few people that have posted very rational and lengthy explanatory posts in the hopes of enlightening their fellow followers on the truth but the sheeple masses pounce all over them and call them "haters" and to shut up! so they so & then go right back into sheeple mode! it's kind of disturbing! they refer to those that want justice for Travis as "haters" & "pedo lovers".......

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    Metis was not even aware of this video! It was public and made national news! I can't make that shit up. Richard Speck was taking female hormones. Metis said this was not true. Well, it is misinformed, because it is very true. I am done with this. I would post the youtube video if I could. I don't claim to be always right. But I know what I saw in that video. He talked about drugs, sex and hormones.
    Denn shut the fuck up about Richard fucking speck! Go watch your video, jerk off and go to sleep already!

Will Juan be able to show her post-verdict interview?

Okay, another mistake... in my last post I was replying to the video PopRocks posted, and I mistakenly didn't reply to the last quote I posted. Sorry for the confusion.

Thread Information