Page 1162 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 162 662 1062 1112 1152 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1172 1212 1262 ... LastLast
Results 29,026 to 29,050 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    I'd sure like to know what this about

5/15/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 5/16/2013
    NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Hmm. Me too. I thought the state was only having the VIS. Were they planning on calling witnesses to rebut the defenses witnesses?
    I am getting confused with all of the delays and Defense motions. It takes days before we find out what actually is going on. JM rested, so I would imagine he gets Rebuttal, but AZ is so different from any trial I ever watched in other states, I never know for sure until the actual court minutes come up in a link. Even then, they are often cryptic.

Was the picture of jail cell posted earlier today actually Stabby's cell? If so, she seems to have inherited the hoarding trait from her grandparents.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRudeDog View Post
    Dizz: I wasn't questioning you or anything even close to that. I just meant (probably being too snarky) that the middle name "Marie" doesn't do much to help acquit her rather ... uh ... not-particularly-feminine appearance. Not to mention her kind of masculine-sounding first name. Didn't mean to offend (anyone but her, I guess).
    I've been snarky in the past about Donavan, too, saying that her facial blemishes were meth sores. But after reading about Donavan's arson case, I have a feeling that she may just a vulnerable soul who gets sucked in by manipulative sociopaths. Maybe it's her appearance that makes her vulnerable. Can't blame her for not being a fembot.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Dog View Post
    I've been snarky in the past about Donavan, too, saying that her facial blemishes were meth sores. But after reading about Donavan's arson case, I have a feeling that she may just a vulnerable soul who gets sucked in by manipulative sociopaths. Maybe it's her appearance that makes her vulnerable. Can't blame her for not being a fembot.
    I'm sorry but With Donavan and Jodi it's a case of who's zooming who. Donavan is a criminal. She's not some naive waif who got taken advantage of by jodi Arias.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Was the picture of jail cell posted earlier today actually Stabby's cell? If so, she seems to have inherited the hoarding trait from her grandparents.
    if it was taken from JVM's show what I thought she said was it was a cell "just like JA's" but yeah... like 8 shopping bags of stuff under the bunk.. made me think it was JA's commissary haul.
    Last edited by dizzyp; 05-16-2013 at 07:56 PM.

NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice
    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?! Defendants motion to preclude (prevent) States penalty phase witnesses for failure to notice (Failure to appear?)
    Did Patty make it to court today??? ohhh what does it mean?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post

Yes, Patty has a drinking problem. She's selling it as MS, but her friends know it's not MS. (unless she means "Ms Johnny Walker") She also got pinched with heroin. She's a winner, that one.
    Interesting...I guessed pills, prob. benzos and/or opiates (oxycontin or oxycodone). Where did you get the info about the MS and drinking?

I am getting confused with all of the delays and Defense motions. It takes days before we find out what actually is going on. JM rested, so I would imagine he gets Rebuttal, but AZ is so different from any trial I ever watched in other states, I never know for sure until the actual court minutes come up in a link. Even then, they are often cryptic.
    Both sides get to rebut.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    Ohhh interesting.

I think only if she testifies as a witness, BUT I am not entirely sure.
    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?! Defendants motion to preclude (prevent) States penalty phase witnesses for failure to notice (Failure to appear?)
    Did Patty make it to court today??? ohhh what does it mean?!?!?

Hope of all hopes, maybe Juan found someone from the Purple Plum to testify that Jodi possibly banged dudes for cash on the prep station. Wouldn't it be grand?

/lesigh

I could be wrong, but in this case, I think "failure to notice" means something more like failure to notify; as in the prosecution did not notify the defense in a timely manner of witnesses that they intended to call. Again, I may be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I could be wrong, but in this case, I think "failure to notice" means something more like failure to notify; as in the prosecution did not notify the defense in a timely manner of witnesses that they intended to call. Again, I may be mistaken.
    You're right, but the question is what witness? Does the motion refer to Samantha and Steven Alexander? A new witness?

I'm seeing stuff on Twitter that the delay today was caused by the defense trying to limit what JM can ask Darryl Brewer and Patty Womack on cross examination.

Now that we have a lot of time, I recommend you to read this psychological blog about the Jodi Arias case, it is long but hey! we have until Monday :D

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-essays/

Thanks! I love my hair dresser!

Yes, Patty has a drinking problem. She's selling it as MS, but her friends know it's not MS. (unless she means "Ms Johnny Walker") She also got pinched with heroin. She's a winner, that one.
    Faking MS is a total dick move.

I just got home and damn, trial was delayed again?
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Today the jury got to see what real PTSD looks like.

My heart is still breaking for Steven Alexander. It breaks for the entire Alexander family. I think about TA's poor Mum Mum who died of a broken heart and who was taunted by that evil bitch sending her flowers and that eighteen page letter.

Today watching her with her hand over her face trying hide her smiles as she reveled in the torment she caused that family made me ill. Her hand could hide the smile on her lips but it could not hide the utter glee in her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    I just got home and damn, trial was delayed again?
    yep, judge dropped the ball as usual. I knew it was gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Interesting...I guessed pills, prob. benzos and/or opiates (oxycontin or oxycodone). Where did you get the info about the MS and drinking?

Both sides get to rebut.
    Patty's friend "friended" my friend on fb. My friend asked her straight up if Patty has a drinking problem as she always seems drunk in interviews. Patty's friend said that Patty does drink a lot, but that she had MS. After further pushing, the friend said that Patty really didn't have MS, and that she's got a big prob with alcohol. The heroin accusation was in a police report that was posted somewhere a while ago on FB along with her DUI.
    (My poor friend wants to be rid of these kooky people, but is a bit afraid of pissing them off. She's going to change her fb when the trial is over.)

anyway, I hope that made sense.

P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Patty's friend "friended" my friend on fb. My friend asked her straight up if Patty has a drinking problem as she always seems drunk in interviews. Patty's friend said that Patty does drink a lot, but that she had MS. After further pushing, the friend said that Patty really didn't have MS, and that she's got a big prob with alcohol. The heroin accusation was in a police report that was posted somewhere a while ago on FB along with her DUI.
    (My poor friend wants to be rid of these kooky people, but is a bit afraid of pissing them off. She's going to change her fb when the trial is over.)

anyway, I hope that made sense.
    There is a poster here om MDS - @SheStartedIt who is very good friends with Patty and was a bridesmaid along with the Felon at Felon Patty's wedding.

Patty was very freaked out when she found out a few weeks ago that she was on the defense's witness list for the mitigation phase.

The Felon's reading material in her cell, note the cover story "The Revenge Of The Spirit".

Steven glancing over at the felon as he read his VIS

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    You're not the only 2, I was inquiring about it on here as well. It seemed like you could see the corners of her mouth turn upward when she hid her mouth behind her hand. Sneakers noticed it, too.
    Okay, that freaked me the fuck out when I saw it. Surely she wasn't laughing. Jesus. It just looked so wrong. Wonder how it looked from where the jury was sitting?

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I think you're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Today the jury got to see what real PTSD looks like.

My heart is still breaking for Steven Alexander. It breaks for the entire Alexander family. I think about TA's poor Mum Mum who died of a broken heart and who was taunted by that evil bitch sending her flowers and that eighteen page letter.

Today watching her with her hand over her face trying hide her smiles as she reveled in the torment she caused that family made me ill. Her hand could hide the smile on her lips but it could not hide the utter glee in her eyes.
    @10min mark, is this what you mean?

"Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Tell me I am not the only one who sees DIMPLES! Those are dimples, freakin' dimples! That only happens when you are smiling!

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvsam View Post
    Now that we have a lot of time, I recommend you to read this psychological blog about the Jodi Arias case, it is long but hey! we have until Monday :D

This is good reading and so far from what I've read very accurate to JA, for example I snipped this: "Does Jodi Arias suffer with BPD? This seems to be the most popular diagnosis given by those in the public eye. Most experienced clinicians would disagree. I could waste your time by repeating and explaining the diagnostic criteria that can easily be found in the DSM-IV-TR."

thanks for sharing it, many days of reading ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthven View Post
    Tell me I am not the only one who sees DIMPLES! Those are dimples, freakin' dimples! That only happens when you are smiling!
    Yes, at the 10 min mark but she did it while Steven was speaking as well. Her frown is turned upside down Also watch her eyes. The undisguised unsuppressed glee is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvsam View Post

I've read this before. It's one of the best blogs out there in trying to explain what kind of mental disorder Jodi has.
    But I'm now leaning toward the Psychology Today's article that was release recently.
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...atric-analysis

Thread Information