Page 713 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 711 712 713 714 715 723 763 813 1213 ... LastLast
Results 17,801 to 17,825 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Blame it on Nurmi

I don't have much but in time I am rich! Now if you happen to get time, your invaluable experience at court might find juror8s mugshot for us in those DUI arrest links I left.

Peace!
    I don't see anyone from that jury on there. I remember what I saw and none of those guys look like him. I am not a sketch artist but I can see him in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Metis212 View Post
    Hmmmm, I told the thread that I know him through a friend. Of course I called her. And I looked up his research articles. Google told me he didnt have any published research, but he does. He taught at the national Judicial college for 10 years. So what if one judge didnt find him credible? I can think of many reasons for that single opinion. Alyce is hanging on his coat tails, not the other way around.

Google only tells us what is popular...what gets the most hits. It doesn't tell what is accurate or what is truth.

Common sense dictates an open mind, no?
    If he wasn't found credible in one case, doesn't mean shit in another...IMO. I would still worry about his testimony. ALV was an amateur as Dr D taught us so this guy could be a totally different animal. I have faith in Juan! He might have dropped the ball a couple times, and he has..sorry. I have to believe that he has done his homework on this new witness and will dispatch him like he has done so many times previous. That being said, I don't like this surrebuttal witness so close to closing arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Crickets... I am on mobile so I can't refer to your quote.
    I want the jury to return a verdict that is fair and just. I do think, though, that media does influence what people say and do.
    I would not want anyone to return a verdict due to pressure or any other outside reason, but jurors bring their own experience to a trial. I do think some jurors could be influenced by the CA verdict and what happened as a result. That was a very influential case and it was widely known that the verdict was extremely unpopular.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    sadly i would be drinking like a fish if i was on that jury too - he shoulda gotten a pass because he must have ptsd by now

eta: but no i do not condone drinking and driving - just wish he had a designated driver :(
    That is too bad. Drinking and driving is against the law. Couldn't he have claimed PTSD from the trial and claimed he was in a fog? Meanwhile Jodi is sitting there with blood on her hands and this guy becomes the criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Metis212 View Post
    Hmmmm, I told the thread that I know him through a friend. Of course I called her. And I looked up his research articles. Google told me he didnt have any published research, but he does. He taught at the national Judicial college for 10 years. So what if one judge didnt find him credible? I can think of many reasons for that single opinion. Alyce is hanging on his coat tails, not the other way around.

Google only tells us what is popular...what gets the most hits. It doesn't tell what is accurate or what is truth.

Common sense dictates an open mind, no?
    perhaps you aren't using google to it's fullest advantage. It does not just tell what's popular if you know how to use all it's features.
    Court documents tell the truth whether you find them in a courthouse or on google.
    I apologize if knowing him offends you here in any way but it is what it is, the Arias thread and he inserted himself into the case.
    I think you fail to accept the 'by association' effects the jury might have. The jury clearly by their questions, are not pleased with either def expert.
    To think JM isn't going to take advantage of that would be foolish, he will. Add in a judge deemed him "a hired gun" and "not credible" and he's shot down.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

@faq.....your siggy cracked me up. I see you have added the "something blondidsh or white on his lap" LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    That is too bad. Drinking and driving is against the law. Couldn't he have claimed PTSD from the trial and claimed he was in a fog? Meanwhile Jodi is sitting there with blood on her hands and this guy becomes the criminal.
    LOL good one. They should of stopped you j/k!

Anyone that drinks and drives is an idiot, an asshole taking innocent lives into his danger! He has a lack of judgment and this jury doesn't need that.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

perhaps you aren't using google to it's fullest advantage. It does not just tell what's popular if you know how to use all it's features.
    Court documents tell the truth whether you find them in a courthouse or on google.
    I apologize if knowing him offends you here in any way but it is what it is, the Arias thread and he inserted himself into the case.
    I think you fail to accept the 'by association' effects the jury might have. The jury clearly by their questions, are not pleased with either def expert.
    To think JM isn't going to take advantage of that would be foolish, he will. Add in a judge deemed him "a hired gun" and "not credible" and he's shot down.
    I agree about Juan but in Metis defense the jury is not privy to what we know about his being a "hired gun" so they will deliberate as though they never knew him. Should be interesting to say the least. Again...hoping for M1 but will be satisfied if she never sees the light if day again. I actually think she thinks her artwork will be worth more money when she is dead.

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

[IMG][/IMG]
    :o)

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    @faq.....your siggy cracked me up. I see you have added the "something blondidsh or white on his lap" LOLOLOL
    Thx, it took about 3 times listening to testimony before I got the quote right. Did I get it right? LOL

One more...
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    I don't see anyone from that jury on there. I remember what I saw and none of those guys look like him. I am not a sketch artist but I can see him in my mind.

If he wasn't found credible in one case, doesn't mean shit in another...IMO. I would still worry about his testimony. ALV was an amateur as Dr D taught us so this guy could be a totally different animal. I have faith in Juan! He might have dropped the ball a couple times, and he has..sorry. I have to believe that he has done his homework on this new witness and will dispatch him like he has done so many times previous. That being said, I don't like this surrebuttal witness so close to closing arguments.
    I trust you, you were there faq. Thanks for taking the time to check them.
    I can't count it as only one case exactly. One case where a Judge made it a point to blast him. That in itself isn't done often, had to be pretty bad for a Judge to put it into a the record.
    When I check cases, it wasn't one, but it wasn't impressive wins for his side if you know what I mean.
    Maybe someone has a stellar forensic criminal case I missed ;)

I agree about Juan but in Metis defense the jury is not privy to what we know about his being a "hired gun" so they will deliberate as though they never knew him. Should be interesting to say the least. Again...hoping for M1 but will be satisfied if she never sees the light if day again. I actually think she thinks her artwork will be worth more money when she is dead.
    You think JM isn't going to bring that up? Jury will hear it, just like he blasted Samuals with his NJ shame and the jury heard it.

I trust you, you were there faq. Thanks for taking the time to check them.
    I can't count it as only one case exactly. One case where a Judge made it a point to blast him. That in itself isn't done often, had to be pretty bad for a Judge to put it into a the record.
    When I check cases, it wasn't one, but it wasn't impressive wins for his side if you know what I mean.
    Maybe someone has a stellar forensic criminal case I missed ;)
    On a side note, I don't think the Maricopa mugs are updated daily. I seem to see them come across weekly most of the time.

ok
    Blonde, I think you aren't considering Nurmi's argument to understand why the judge had to allow this.
    You really need to read the Supreme court decision that Nurmi used for his argument. And understand how the law works. It does not matter just what they 'thought' Dr D might say, they are perfectly right in waiting to hear what she says in front of the jury. They don't have to preempt a damn thing if they don't want to. They are perfectly within common practice on this one. And there was nothing to predict she would tear apart their experts over and above her dx.

What the important law is in this instant is ... Dr D went well past just testifying about BPD! Juan had her tear down the other experts credibiltity. THAT is the very issue that Supreme Court case remanded the case Nurmi presented for argument and like it or not, he was right, JM was wrong this time.
    Sorry I can't remember the case name right now and didn't save it, but it's around somewhere, starts with a "T" Tal something? I bet the shit site has it. ; )
    if we're the KING of the for-e-e-s-s-t! or the judge in this case, I would tell the witness that they are under Subpoena and that they need to appear Monday morning at 8:00 am sharp. (period) This FUCKERY is costing massive time and money. this eleventh hour garbage is growing tiresome and it is just one more attempt to sabotage the entire process. It is ridiculous to let the "inmates" continue to "run the asylum". Jodi already has basis for appleal based solely on the incompetent counselors....and the judge has been way too permissive. this is a perfect illustration of why they probably should not allow cameras in the courtroom: The less the people know about how sausages and laws are made (or upheld), the better they sleep at night.

FUCKERY! SHEER FUCKERY!
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

you are kidding, right? When did google start telling us truth? Kindly point me to the court document that says Geffner is laughable. Knowing him doesnt offend me. How did you arrive at Bob "inserting" himself into the case? last I knew (but I will google it) family court is not criminal court. Kindly tell me how I am failing to accept anything about the jury. How did you arrive at that?

I agree court documents are accurate, but truth?

Still not following your logical.

On a side note, I don't think the Maricopa mugs are updated daily. I seem to see them come across weekly most of the time.
    hum, they have dates of 4/24 and 4/25 on there on mugs.

I found JA a husband .. he just has to learn to tip his head a little to go with the smile.
    KENNETH WAYNE CALDWELL
    04/23/2013

That was my work. I'm a Private Investigator for Nurmi Law Services, LLC. Code name Baby Bear.

It was just a simple honey trap. I use my feminine wiles to lure in the juror. In a bar just like the one I'm sitting in now. I dressed provocatively and he bought me a drink. It just went from there, talking and hugging and grabbing and drinking. I made sure he got real sloppy, helped him into the car, and then called my parole officer to report the DUI in progress. They snagged him on the way home.

3 down, 15 to go. I run this fucking county.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post

PHOENIX - A local Valley police department confirms to ABC15 that a man arrested over the weekend on a DUI charge was also claiming to be a juror in the Jodi Arias trial .

The arrest happened on Saturday and it was at that time the suspect told the officer he was a member of the jury.

On Tuesday, the arresting officer was called into a ?sealed proceeding? with the judge, the prosecutor and the defense attorneys, the police spokesperson said.

What was discussed in the secret meeting is confidential.

Two days later, juror #8 was dismissed and the judge gave no reason.

Since the topics discussed during the officer?s testimony are sealed, police said there is no way they can confirm that the man arrested for DUI is indeed juror #8.

On Thursday night, ABC15 attempted to reach the man who was arrested, but was unsuccessful.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...#ixzz2RXzJYOXN

;/
    Last edited by Poppycock; 05-09-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: snipped

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    That was my work. I'm a Private Investigator for Nurmi Law Services, LLC. Code name Baby Bear.

It was just a simple honey trap. I use my feminine wiles to lure in the juror. In a bar just like the one I'm sitting in now. I dressed provocatively and he bought me a drink. It just went from there, talking and hugging and grabbing and drinking. I made sure he got real sloppy, helped him into the car, and then called my parole officer to report the DUI in progress. They snagged him on the way home.

Mwah! Coconut! You slay me!

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

You think JM isn't going to bring that up? Jury will hear it, just like he blasted Samuals with his NJ shame and the jury heard it.
    Oh, I believe he will. Again, I trust in Juan, he HAS dropped the ball on occasion as crickets and coconut stated earlier but I believe that would be the first thing he attacks. Credibility means everything. The fact that Metis knows/has heard of this man before this case is kind of fascinating. We have not seen him yet so I don't think we can ultimately make up an opinion about him till that happens. What if and I stress what if, this guy talks fluidly and firmly like Dr D and answers each question from DEF and PROS with integrity with concise, precise answers? We would have to step back and really think about it. ALV and RS were not what we would consider credible witnesses but we will not now about this man till he takes the stand.

hum, they have dates of 4/24 and 4/25 on there on mugs.

I found JA a husband .. he just has to learn to tip his head a little to go with the smile.
    KENNETH WAYNE CALDWELL
    04/23/2013
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    this is sooooo disturbing..................... but in a funny as hell way!!!!!!!!!!!

any body someone might recognize?

http://www.mcso.org/Mugshot/#

http://phoenixmugs.com/
    why are so many of them wearing purple

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post

AHA ha ha ha ha ha ha....... so horribly disgustingly funny!!!!!!!

Thread Information