Page 389 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Don't pay any attention to this post. Jennifer Willmott was NOT arrested for pot. It's the wrong Jennifer and it's spreading fast.

Did Jenny really get arrested for pot? Anybody know?

Jodi's defense attorney, Jennifer Lynne Sussman Willmott was arrested for marijuana possession in 2008. The charges were later dropped by the prosecution, after Jennifer agreed to plead guilty & participate in a Deferred Prosecution Program, the penalties which remain confidential.

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/pr...on-616110.html

Case Type: Criminal
    Case No. CR2009-106951
    State Of Arizona (Maricopa County) vs. Jennifer L. Sussman
    ARS Code: 13-3405 (F6) - MARIJUANA VIOLATION - 12/2/2008 - Dismissed By Prosecution Motion - 8/26/2009
    ARS Code: 13-3415 (F6) - DRUG PARAPHERNALIA VIOLATION - 12/2/2008 - Dismissed By Prosecution Motion - 8/26/2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    More internet bad sleuthers rom the wonderful site that while claiming they want Justice for one person, run on rumors and BS to persecute others falsely.

THAT Sussman was born 1982. CR2009-106951

Sussman, Jennifer - DOB: 1/1982

I don't think Willmott was graduating at 10 with a degree.

Wilmott
    She received her undergraduate degree from the
    University of Arizona in 1992. In 1995 she graduated from Arizona State
    University School of Law. Immediately after graduating from law school
    those ppl are just, just :facepalm: - but don't post on the fb page to correct, the jaii website takes ppls names who post there and make fake fb's w/ their profile pics

jaii site doesn't know yet, the are gonna blow a gasket

good work ws

Quote Originally Posted by Mousy View Post
    I concur. Might not agree with her role in this trial, but it takes guts standing besides a villain. At least her bubbly personality still reflects after all these years. At the end of the day she's a working mom trying to put food on the table, even if she is throwing her reputation under the bus.
    very nicely put... I have a feeling this is the kind of thing they were talking about with AL... anger and frustration at her role into the trial turning into literal real life attacks. Not fair and not cool. IMO

Maybe this world is another planet's hell
    Aldous Huxley

Going through Jenny's facebook page I came across
    "Jennifer Sussman Willmott shared a link.
    June 17, 2011 - Arpaio needed to go a long time ago...let's see if we can get him gone."

The petition: Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is currently the subject of FBI, United States Department of Justice, and Federal Grand Jury investigations for civil rights violations and abuse of power, and he is the defendant in a federal class action suit for racial profiling. He and his department have been named in over 27,000 lawsuits, and his department has been accused of mismanaging over $100 million in county funds. While the Sheriff has pursued media attention and publicity stunts, violent crime rates have risen in Maricopa County. Our already cash-strapped state cannot afford to pay for the Sheriff's misdeeds any longer. We call on him to do the right thing and resign.
    A a a H a a a!
    so maybe Stabby did have something to do with the "bomb" package to the sheriff's office!

ps don't we have a bomb icon?
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    I have to agree... as much as I want to support the family and would normally support a site that is dedicated to Travis's memory I've seen a little too much tribal mentality there for my tastes. But at least they don't ban people that speak up like I've heard happens @ JAII.
    What's with giving JAII so much attention? How do they enter this? Like Travis would give something like that power? Why do I feel that wouldn't be true. Or that Travis would help feed that negative shit.
    JAII site needs to fade away and suffocate on their own puke, shouldn't even be mentioned let alone given a spotlight of attention if people truly want to support Travis. IMO
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

What's with giving JAII so much attention? How do they enter this? Like Travis would give something like that power? Why do I feel that wouldn't be true. Or that Travis would help feed that negative shit.
    JAII site needs to fade away and suffocate on their own puke, shouldn't even be mentioned let alone given a spotlight of attention if people truly want to support Travis. IMO
    I personally would love to see a moratorium on referencing that site in any way shape or form on this forum......

I can dream, right?

I've only been on ____ (that site that will remain unmentioned...) 1 time but someone here said people get banned after saying anything contrary to the "party line" ---

Aldous Huxley

i admit i go for the cheap laffs - but i actually do get some info from there, like finding out the girl travis knew who thought her husband was slashing travis' tire had committed suicide in 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    I personally would love to see a moratorium on referencing that site in any way shape or form on this forum......

I can dream, right?
    We can be a club of two, I'll commit here and now. I vow not to address anything that gives them attention.
    Travis doesn't deserve to have their nasty trash and hate from there repeated.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

This is good- the news story on HOW the news segment with Juan Martinez in it actually originated -

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2261149720001

PHOENIX -- Arizona authorities say a package addressed to Sheriff Joe Arpaio would have exploded if opened, leading to serious injuries or death.

Maricopa County Chief Deputy Jerry Sheridan made the comment Friday at a news conference in Phoenix.

The package intercepted in Flagstaff late Thursday was addressed to Arpaio at his downtown Phoenix office. It had been left in a parcel locker in a rural part of Coconino County, outside Flagstaff city limits.

Related Content
    LINK: Add ABC7 News to your Google+ circles
    U.S. Postal Inspection Service spokesman Keith Moore said a courier brought it into the main Post Office in Flagstaff, and authorities used a water cannon to neutralize the package.
    Arpaio, the self-proclaimed "toughest sheriff in America," said this isn't the first time he's been threatened. Arpaio is known nationally for his strict treatment of jail inmates and cracking down on illegal immigration.

"Of course you worry. I'm a victim, I'm a witness. When you convict people, the victim has to be somewhat concerned. I'm a little concerned about my family," Arpaio said at the news conference. "I didn't ask for all these threats."
    Postal Inspector Patricia Armstrong said authorities were alerted by a "very astute" carrier who observed "something suspicious" about the package.

Armstrong didn't elaborate on what raised suspicion, but Tom Mangan, a spokesman in Phoenix for the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said initial reports indicated that the package was a box that might have been damaged in transit and leaked gunpowder.

Authorities in Flagstaff, which is about 140 miles north of Phoenix, said they are pursuing leads in the case.

Arpaio said he receives lots of packages, including ones with cookies recently as he recuperated from a broken shoulder suffered when he fell crossing a street on his way to lunch. He said he opens some of the packages personally.

"Hey, they send me cookies, now they send me bombs," he said Friday. "It's a little different."

Arpaio said the mailing of an explosive device addressed to him comes with his line of work. He cited the recent killings of a West Virginia sheriff, Colorado's corrections director and two prosecutors in Texas.

"That's the nature of the business," he said.

Arpaio said whoever is responsible for mailing the package, if found, would be brought to justice.

"I'm not going to be intimidated by anyone, that's a promise," he said.

Following the killing of a West Virginia sheriff last week, Arpaio said elected law enforcement officials across the nation seem to be targeted.

Numerous threats against Arpaio, a hero to many conservatives on immigration, prompted the need for a security detail for the lawman also known for dressing jail inmates in pink underwear and making them sleep in tents in the heat of the Arizona desert.

A campaign to recall Arpaio began just weeks after he started his sixth term in January.

Critics contend that Arpaio should be ousted because his office failed to adequately investigate more than 400 sex-crimes cases, allegedly racially profiled Latinos in its trademark immigration patrols and has cost the county $25 million in legal settlements over treatment in county jails.

Arpaio has denied that his deputies racially profiled Latinos in traffic patrols targeting illegal immigration. His office has moved to clear up the sex-crime cases and moved to prevent the problem from happening again, he said.

(Copyright ?2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Get more National/World ?
    TAGS:suspicious package, immigration, national/

Donavan is an arsonist.....stranger things......
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

I'm done with it... and that website... their in CYA mode, digging in their feet and but concede the story isn't true: aala Alyce L.

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
    PENDING CONFIRMATION

Jennifer Lynne Sussman Willmott ? arrested for marijuana possession in 2008

they have confirmation it ISN'T true...

Aldous Huxley

sorry edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    I'm done with it... and that website... they're in CYA mode, digging in their feet and won't concede the story isn't true: (ala Alyce L.)

PENDING CONFIRMATION

Jennifer Lynne Sussman Willmott ? arrested for marijuana possession in 2008

they already have confirmation it ISN'T true...

Aldous Huxley

We can be a club of two, I'll commit here and now. I vow not to address anything that gives them attention.
    Travis doesn't deserve to have their nasty trash and hate from there repeated.
    Club of three.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I am quoting my own post. I want everybody to see the top part I edited in. Sorry, I should have checked before posting, but I thought maybe y'all have already talked about it and I missed it. Sorry.
    oh dear god, some one pointed out it wasn't the same jennifer because of the birth date and this is what the admin said

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial UPDATE -- LINK

There appears to be a discrepancy with the DOB. It does happen. I believe it is Ms Willmott as I know that her maiden name is SUSSMAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    oh dear god, some one pointed out it wasn't the same jennifer because of the birth date and this is what the admin said

There appears to be a discrepancy with the DOB. It does happen. I believe it is Ms Willmott as I know that her maiden name is SUSSMAN.

update:
    about a minute ago
    Jennifer Lynne Sussman Willmott – arrested for marijuana possession in 2008

There appears to be a discrepancy with her DOB [probably an error, it DOES happen]. I believe it is Willmott, Arias' attorney, as I know for a fact that her maiden name is Sussman.

Apologies to those who don't agree with this post. This is an UPDATE site and we will continue to post updates pertaining to the trial and it's players.

Pathetic, I hope she sues their asses for something if she can. They might as well believe Jodi with that mentality!

Someone needs to get in touch with the family and have the get the hell away from any connection to such trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    Club of three.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchan View Post
    PHOENIX -- Arizona authorities say a package addressed to Sheriff Joe Arpaio would have exploded if opened, leading to serious injuries or death.

Maricopa County Chief Deputy Jerry Sheridan made the comment Friday at a news conference in Phoenix.
    thanks, had missed the news on this. I wouldn't think Donovan though. She isn't smart enough to delete pics let alone build a bomb. Any idiot can play with matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    This is good- the news story on HOW the news segment with Juan Martinez in it actually originated -

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2261149720001
    Nice story. The part they say HLN cut out was the part I enjoyed the most. I could care less about court groupies bugging JM, that wouldn't get me to turn on my TV.

dimedropper
    Impeachment is not a sep hearing or anything, it occurs when the witness is on the stand. It simply means attack their credibility. He already 'impeached' her.
    So in impeaching her does her testimony stand ? What is the point of impeaching someone if there is no penalty or repurcussions?

On Facebook I looked up "Jennifer Sussman" and there are multiple women with that name.

We do know that when Lava got divorced, her children went to live with their father. That had to hurt. She's often mentioned "family law", and I wonder if the experience of losing her children, whether legally or not, sparked her interest in that area. It would explain a lot in terms of her testimony; to me it seemed spiteful and bitter. Additionally, the times that she has so openly bashed Travis, she practically showed a delighted hop in her witness chair and a self-satisfied expression. I know we all bring our life experiences to the table in many matters, but this a little too obvious for my taste.
    I Feel More Like I Do Now Than When I Got Here

Is this the same dude Bobby Juarez as the one in pics? He's alive..it's a miracle

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Sorry guys didn't mean to take up the whole damn page

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

On Facebook I looked up "Jennifer Sussman" and there are multiple women with that name.
    http://www.whitepages.com/name/Jennifer-Sussman/Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post

Is this the same dude Bobby Juarez as the one in pics? He's alive..it's a miracle
    Yes, that is Jodi's vampire Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    We do know that when Lava got divorced, her children went to live with their father. That had to hurt. She's often mentioned "family law", and I wonder if the experience of losing her children, whether legally or not, sparked her interest in that area. It would explain a lot in terms of her testimony; to me it seemed spiteful and bitter. Additionally, the times that she has so openly bashed Travis, she practically showed a delighted hop in her witness chair and a self-satisfied expression. I know we all bring our life experiences to the table in many matters, but this a little too obvious for my taste.
    HOW do we know where her kids lived? Where's proof of this before another false rumor grows wings?

dimedropper
    there is no "impeachment trial" during a criminal case, impeachment is done thru the cross examination, which martinez has done, the most that would happen is a possible jury instruction that if they find part of her testimony false they would be able to disregard all of her testimony
    ok I get that but they have heard what they've heard."They" is this case is who? Is this why AL has to return to court on Monday?

Thread Information