Page 131 of 439 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Morbid, I love the pic of Cuba. Very clever!

Something bothering me since Toni accused Brooke and her mom of having access to the drugs at the farm across the beloved berm, didn't Morgan have the very same access with her horse boarded there? If I'm not mistaken, Toni said the horse was moved after Morgan died. Couldn't Morgan just have easily taken them?
    That's a good point. I hadn't thought of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    No she didn't. That was right at the end of the show. It felt to me like shit was just about to start really coming out, and then the show ended. They started opening up more and making snide comments under their breath, but time was up.

Yes, it may sound suspiscious, however, when you look at the kind of girl Hannah is (proud of jacking people for money when she sells them pills, etc) the slinky comment doesn't seem too out of her character, and she was probably just talking shit... to anyone. The comments the night before could have been coincidence, could have been about the pregnancy, who knows. FB comments aren't really the evidence Toni thinks they are.
    That was a crappy point to end it at. I wish the Facebook comments would have been brought up before then, so Brooke could have clarified instead of the audience being left with coming to their own conclusions about what they meant.

If they had used an adhesive bandage type thing from across the berm full of this drug, wouldn't it have left sticky residue? There are more holes in this story than in a ton of Swiss Cheese.

Don't know if these have been posted yet or not...

Someone saved all of Morgan's tumblr stuff before Toni deleted it:
    http://s1301.beta.photobucket.com/us...11130528986313

And someone else saw a friend of Morgan's post a photobucket account called "In memory of Morgan"
    http://s1301.beta.photobucket.com/us...96933137632097

Quote Originally Posted by bayoupup View Post
    If they had used an adhesive bandage type thing from across the berm full of this drug, wouldn't it have left sticky residue? There are more holes in this story than in a ton of Swiss Cheese.
    Oh, don't mention that... next thing you know Toni will mention it as one of the possibilities of the "residue" on her chest.

To be fair, that Slinky meme has come across my own fb news feed dozens of times.
    Lurker checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    To be fair, that Slinky meme has come across my own fb news feed dozens of times.
    yeah, i saw a few people post and repost that saying since like 2007 CONSPIRACY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

melissa on November 12, 2012 at 4:35 pm said:

She would never pass a lie detectors test that girl is soo guilty…i to watched dr. Phil and was very disappointed with his response. I have been stalked for almost 20 yrs. By a female from high school…and yes it sounds crazy insane when i talk about it, because they drugged me several times, broke into every house i lived in. I moved every year for 18yrs. This girl and her friends have done thongs like posion my well water put hair remover in my shampoo,put chemicals in my make up to whear my eyelashes fell out and put craders in my face bc they wanted me to be ugly….all this over a high school boy? We should talk…i believe everyword you have to say….i getthe same problem no proof , you know in your heart your right keep fighting someone will listen…if not you have to keep going in the end they will slip up they will be caught…i believe you every word you say bad things like this DO HAPPEN!
    I do this to people alllllll the time when they piss me off. Or if they are prettier than me. Don't piss me off. Or be prettier than me.

Craders and thongs oh my

." This girl and her friends have done thongs like posion my well"

I'm more concerned about a poisened thong!

hey crazy! you should stop wearing thongs if they're poisoning your well...

anybody?

anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Crazy Lady, my husband, who has not been following this story like I have, said the exact same thing when that was brought up on Dr. Phil. He said 'if it was so easy to get Morgan could have gotten it herself'
    I have a feeling that thought never crossed Toni's mind. She is so deep into the consiracy, she can't see anything else.

I think because I follow Peter Hyatt's Statement Analysis, I was getting a "hinky" feeling from Brook too. I have to rewatch the part where she was introduced. If I remember correctly, Dr Phil asked her if she stalked and murdered Morgan and she said "Why would I do that?". That's not a reliable answer in SA. Now having teens, I know the poor girl must have been very nervous going on national tv and having to defend herself against Toni's lunacy. I would have been a nervous wreck. OR she maybe aware of someone playing games with Morgan's head. I don't think Morgan was "stalked", but I do think there were kids playing with her head to get back at her or Toni for all the drama. I think 99% of the stalking is delusions, 1% kids playing games.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

have done thongs like poison

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    I'm don't understand when people smite me/give me a bad rep, but leave an "I agree" or a "thanks" comment with it?
    Sorry, lowly noob here, but where can you see the good rep/bad rep? I saw something about it pages back but I had 0 rep back then so I didn't read farther.

hey crazy! you should stop wearing thongs if they're poisoning your well...

anybody?

anyone?
    How did you know I'm wearing a thong...are you stalking me??
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Maybe I'm being insensitive but I just pictured the whole package from that Melissa gal: Partially hairless from hair remover in her shampoo, no eyelashes, and big "craders" on her face so she is ugly. Hmm, like a Chinese Crested dog or more like something off Goonies?

Quote Originally Posted by CodeHeart View Post
    I do this to people alllllll the time when they piss me off. Or if they are prettier than me. Don't piss me off. Or be prettier than me.
    WTF is a crader though?

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by bayoupup View Post
    Yes and no. I have Lidocaine patches that leave a residue only if I leave them on too long. I used to have patches for a pain med that was difficult to remove and they always left residue. One of the detectives said it was residue from EMT's trying to revive Morgan. Of course, to Toni that's not good enough.

Speaking of the detectives, I was amazed because all of the detectives who met Morgan or Toni, went to the house when they heard what happened. If she thinks no one was paying attention to the stalking case, all she has to do is read the reports. I don't know of any other case of an unattended death, where that many people from LE went to the site. The only other time that many LE showed up was when it was high profile. Toni had her investigation. She needs to spend serious time in a mental health facility. (notice how I didn't say nuthouse? I'm being extra nice today)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    WTF is a crader though?
    Ummm where UFO's have landed?

Whew. OK, I'm now back at work so NOW I'm going to go over the issues I came up with from the DrP show. I realize some have been discussed - but there might be something that needs to be mentioned. I also have the show saved, however, I'm certain it was general enough that it won't be needed. Can I take video from my iPhone and post on YouTube??

First off, the keypad on the door, it was changed early on in the stalking story. Was Jim ever given the code, or the key? If not, he had no access ASSUMING he did have keys to all the home owners houses. Plus, if it was used 'multiple times in the middle of the night', but only heard when they were awake (Umh, then how do you know it was used when you were asleep), how come the police were never called to come and check it, no one waited and watched the door, and not one camera was ever pointed to the door. And they claimed they moved the cameras often - so there must have been opportunity to use one at the door??

Secondly, how come no camera was ever pointed AT Morgan's window. Or from Morgan's window? Would that not have caught the person/ninja in the act??

Third, when was Elliot dropped as a suspect and Jim included as a suspect? I missed that on her blawg.

The night there was foot prints in the snow around the yard, did Toni not say that they had to draw a map as the police couldn't come fast enough and they were melting? I'm sure the police NEVER came that day, but can't be sure without painfully looking back. But, what's odd is on DrP, she claims that the footprints lead from around the house and 'right to Brook's house'. Uh, I don't remember Toni ever saying that on the blawg!! Let alone the shierrif saw them and followed them to Brook's house.

I was under the impression that Steve and Toni hid the fact that there was a stalker from the neighbours. Didn't one neighbours (Elliot) finally have to pry it from them regarding information about why the cops were there all the time?? So how could Toni state in the show that other people with daughters were worried about the stalker? No one knew!! And then she's mad that Brook's Dad wasn't worried?? Because they didn't know!! But I think here Toni was trying to set them up so they would say there WERE worried, and then she'd counter with a 'we never told anyone about the stalking'. Blech.

Regarding the pills in her stomach. How can someone make someone drink that much? I mean force them to drink?

That being said, the next cause Toni claims is that it was injected. But how could that be, if there were pill fragments in her stomach? Did the ninja use both means to kill her?

OK, so assuming it was injected, how many pills would have been required to kill her, and how much liquid (water, saline, other) would be required? Because a crushed pill is not injectable, even if in a liquid. The larger 'chunks' won't pass through the needle (unless it's a really BIG needle.....let's not assume it was a horse needle as that's what's going to be on the blawg next once Toni reads it here). So, let's pretend they dissolved the pills in liquid. Sure - so how much water would have been required to make that number of pills into an injectable solution? Imagine putting a tsp of salt into a tsp of water. The salt will not fully dissolve. So, 2-4x more liquid that pills?? And if this solution was injected, would the large amount of liquid needed SHOW at the injection point? Because we know it wasn't injected into a vein. Toni claims under the nails. And an injection of that amount (due to excess liquid needed to make an injectable solution) would have caused a pocket of fluid under the skin. Probably broken skin too, as under the nails is not a blood vessle rich location.

I recall Toni saying, when confronted by the 'did Morgan commit suicide' question by DrP, that there were sleeping pills in the cabinet, and Morgan had access to these if she wanted. Why were some pills hidden (Steve had them) and others not?? What kind of sleeping pills were they, and might one of them have metabolized into the results from the tox screens? And that leads to, did anyone know how many were there the night she committed suicide and does anyone know how many were there when the paramedics arrived? Who's sleeping pills were they?

Next question I have is regarding the back pack that had 2 bottle of alcohol in it. One was still fairly full and one was 1/2 full if I remember right. And from the police reports, wasn't the pack there from the night before? Didn't Toni say she went out to move the car when the paramedics arrived only? And the ex bf was there that night, and the next morning according to the police reports, so there's no way he 'arrived' and plopped the bag into the car when he came to the door. OK, say he DID arrive just as things were getting crazy (he didn't, but amuse me), why would he drop his bag into the car before running up to the house to see what the commotion was about, and to help/console/watch? Would he not have just run up and dropped the bag where ever?? And why would he find the need to hide alcohol? I'm sure the police and emergency services people had better things to worry about than him and being underage and having alcohol.

Who took the pot pipe? Toni said it was not there after the emergency crews left. Who's was it, if not Morgan's? Especially just laying around on the bedside table!! Because if Toni was as crazy as we all know, we'd expect that she went through Morgan's room when she wasn't home and would have noticed it (if it wasn't Morgan's) and confronted her about it. But it was there, Toni probably did check out her room whenever she wanted (she was controlling, she HAD to check out the room) and it probably WAS Morgan's as she's the one who had the MM card.....which has to be renewed every year!!

Funny point, DrP stated something along the lines of 'what did Morgan OD on?', and without correcting him to say 'killed with', Toni stated matter of factly 'She overdosed on Ami(whatever it was called'. End of sentence. THEN sees her error and adds 'plus x number of other drugs, a date rape cocktail'. Please note I'm not using full quotations because I'm summarizing and can't remember the exact quotes!!

OK. Onto the fight. Morgan and her Mom had a fight. That's why Dad went to the room, to smooth things over. Toni sent him up there to calm the waters. But, Toni said the fight was over Morgan's phone being 'dead', and Toni freaked out because for 4 hours she couldn't reach her. But Morgan's phone suddenly came to life to let the parents know she was NOW coming home?? So Toni could meet her in the driveway with her pepper spray? As far as it was mentioned before, Morgan was ignoring her Mom's text for the night and this was probably because, as Toni stated in other places, she had taken the car without her parent's consent.

But, why could Toni call the fight, not a fight?? Didn't Morgan call her a name and say 'go away' when Toni tried to talk to her?? A fight doesn't have to be huge and nasty to be a fight.

About the cousin - I thought she didn't help the case at all. We've seen nothing over her until this show, and the poor girl claims she was very close to Morgan. The 'sister she never had', in fact. Yet Morgan never told her about the stalking?? The poor cousin didn't even know there was a stalker until after Morgan was dead!! I thought Morgan was terrified by the stalker??

OK - the burn mark that no one saw (in autopsy, in police reports, in any other observations) that Toni and Steve ONLY found out what it was after Googling it?? Are you serious? That damned cigar smoking, invisible ninja!! They actually think the only way to tell if someone is dead (or at least incapacitated) is by burning them? Wow. I mean, if I was going to kill someone (and I'm not, let's just make that clear), the last thing I would do (as I'm trying not to be caught) after I'm done sneaking into the house while everyone is gone, hiding for hours in a closet (or perhaps the dryer, who knows), making sure everyone is asleep, training the dogs to not bark or let anyone know I'm there, sneaking into Morgan's room to shoot her up or force her to drink some un-holy amount of spiked kool-aid, wait for her to die and pose her.....is burn her with a cigarette to make sure she's dead. For the love of Pete!! That darned nijna might as well have left the butt there, so some DNA evidence was handy to crack open the case!!

Toni. Her demeanor in the show was way off base from what a grieving Mother's affect should be. She showed no emotion beyond hate for Brook and her father. No tears, no sadness when talking about Morgan. No signs of depression or mourning. Nother. Yet Steve, cries. He had emotion. Yet he was never allowed to talk......

The Dr. Doberson, who was paid by the Ingram's to look into the case - he offered nothing. He didn't help her cause at all. He was factual, concise and didn't embellish. I'm sure Toni hated him for that.

And finally (for now, I may come up with more later), who is Andrea, the blogger? How did she get on there?? And why didn't they have any supporters on, just one simple blogger who was not falling for the story? Is someone HERE Andrea??

My take, was that the show was just to discuss the case. There was not solving it, no offering of help for Toni (either mentally with her own issues or the case to help get it re-opened). No assistance for Brook or her family. Nothing. It was poorly done, shamefully just to get attention to DrP, as we know there are millions of people following this case. Tragic really, as there could have been opportunities to offer assistance to either of the parties.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    WTF is a crader though?
    You DO-NOT want to find out.

(Read: I have no flocking idea, but it makes you ugly, not unlike a crater)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    How did you know I'm wearing a thong...are you stalking me??
    yes... i was in your undie drawer just last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Maybe I'm being insensitive but I just pictured the whole package from that Melissa gal: Partially hairless from hair remover in her shampoo, no eyelashes, and big "craders" on her face so she is ugly. Hmm, like a Chinese Crested dog or more like something off Goonies?
    pulling hair and eyelashes out and picking at zits which leaves craters in your face are sure signs of meth use or being crazy in general. just sayin'.

anyhoo, here's my new stance, maybe not such a new theory though:

it wasn't msbp, toni was overbearing on her youngest child because her other children are such fuck-ups (maybe they're not exactly terrible, but in toni's eyes they are). the son has been arrested for various things, had duis and is shacking up with an undesirable. the other daughter may or may not exist, but if she does, i can't imagine she's any kind of prize because she's never discussed.

morgan may or may not suffer from eating disorders, chronic pain and depression. she is taking depression medication (and other pills) incorrectly which has been proven to create paranoia. she offed herself because her life sucked.

brooke probably feels some guilt for the death, because she most likely didn't like morgan very much and talked shit. maybe she's the one who keyed the car, even - but i don't think she stalked her or murdered her. she probably didn't think all that much about morgan until several months later when the accusations started.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Excellent summary, Venus.

yes... i was in your undie drawer just last night.

I knew it! I knew someone broke into my house and looked at my undies while I wasn't sleeping because I have insomnia.

pulling hair and eyelashes out and picking at zits which leaves craters in your face are sure signs of meth use or being crazy in general. just sayin'.

anyhoo, here's my new stance, maybe not such a new theory though:

it wasn't msbp, toni was overbearing on her youngest child because her other children are such fuck-ups (maybe they're not exactly terrible, but in toni's eyes they are). the son has been arrested for various things, had duis and is shacking up with an undesirable. the other daughter may or may not exist, but if she does, i can't imagine she's any kind of prize because she's never discussed.

morgan may or may not suffer from eating disorders, chronic pain and depression. she is taking depression medication (and other pills) incorrectly which has been proven to create paranoia. she offed herself because her life sucked.

brooke probably feels some guilt for the death, because she most likely didn't like morgan very much and talked shit. maybe she's the one who keyed the car, even - but i don't think she stalked her or murdered her. she probably didn't think all that much about morgan until several months later when the accusations started.
    In my experience, I am easier on the younger ones because I've been thru it all with the older ones and I know what to expect. I don't fuss with them about the same things I did with the older ones and the older ones don't think it's fair. The truth is, I was way too overprotective and have learned to loosen up. I can't prevent them from making mistakes, I can only be there to help them go thru whatever they are going thru at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    In the police reports, it mentions there being a diary that was found and her last entry in it was something that could be interpreted as her being depressed. (I can't remember exactly what it said.)

I wonder if Toni or Steve has read her journals and if there are any other dark entries that might shed some light on Morgan's emotional state. Of course, T seems to be in major denial, so it probably wouldn't make a difference.

I am curious about what is contained in the journals though.

The last page said "I have totally lost my cool."

Thread Information