Page 48 of 439 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

I just don't see how you can accidentally take that many pills. As I said earlier, it isn't as much of a stretch but it is still a stretch.

I do think Morgan had some problems of her own. If she had porphyria that could be the cause. If she was poisoned, that could be the cause. She was also prescribed a good bit of meds and was apparently in a lot of pain. She was anything but typical. If she did not think there was a stalker herself it just seems like she would have said something to one of her friends. One of them would know if it was all bullshitting and they would have said something by now. It's hard to think they would just sit back and let this shitstorm brew knowing there was nothing to it. It could be possible but the simplest answer, no matter how unappetizing, is usually the correct one.

Tags for this Thread
    Add / Edit Tags
    alien juggalo ninjas, greenisameanmodfucker, greens fucks mods

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    I'm not sure Morgan had psychological problems, she was just a young girl doing what she could to have her cake and eat it too. Toni, however... wow. Nuttier than squirrel turds..
    I dunno, I have a hard time believing that someone who goes by the username xchaoticneurosis doesn't have some underlying mental health issues. Now that I think about it, xchaoticneurosis would be the perfect username for Toni.

Also, gross squirrel turds.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I go to sleep for a few hours and Alyssa Milano is involved now? Apparently she retweeted something from Toni and then subsequently deleted the tweet?

If I was Alyssa, I'd be concerned now that the gang stalkers know she's on Toni's side, she could be in danger. If she dies in the next 50 years of natural causes I think we will need to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Healey View Post
    I go to sleep for a few hours and Alyssa Milano is involved now? Apparently she retweeted something from Toni and then subsequently deleted the tweet?

If I was Alyssa, I'd be concerned now that the gang stalkers know she's on Toni's side, she could be in danger. If she dies in the next 50 years of natural causes I think we will need to investigate.
    what?
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Then again, songbirdsong, there are a lot of people these days that call themselves things they aren't. :/

If Alyssa is involved, I think the Illuminati is involved.

Seriously? Alyssa Milano retweeted it? Please, no. That's definitely NOT the kind of fuel that needs to be added to this scary fire.

Maybe Morgan's friends are afraid to come forward and say anything about her that could be construed as anything but positive. I mean because then Toni would pin the "murder" on them, right?

No way did Morgan accidentally OD. That was way too many pills-- she knew exactly what she was doing.

I also do not believe she ODed in order to escape the stalker scenario. I do think it's totally plausible that she made up the stalker thing to hide something. My guess is she had some friends that were throwing rocks at her window to get her to come out and party, mom heard and asked "wtf was that?!", Morgan make up a story to avoid getting busted, and it escalated from there. But I think the suicide is just a part of her being a girl who was crying for help to parents who were too protective of her good-girl image (or their image with the community) to believe that she was truly depressed.

i'm sorry, but she supposedly retweeted it and now its been conveniently deleted? yeah, no.

With the massive amount of drugs in Morgan's system, if they were taken all at once, why didn't she vomit?

I think I read somewhere that there was blood (uh, or some other fluid) on the corners of her mouth which was a common thing to see in overdoses of amitriptyline.

The pics on fb included a lot of drinking house party pictures, some looked like they were doing drugs. There were a few risque pics with who I think was her ex and a few scantily clad pics of her as well. Her etsy wish list included tons of weed related items, as well as lighters and cigarette cases. She was definitely not a prude, lol.

As for the private fb group with K, maybe that was a poster on another forum I am lurking at. I will see if I can find that. It spun off from a post at Babycenter that is no longer there. I would LOVE to hear all of that!

I saw that on twitter! And now the single person who claims that AM RT'd it has sent it on to shannen doherty. You just can not make this shit up.

@lina5555 is the username.

Quote Originally Posted by csmom View Post
    I saw that on twitter! And now the single person who claims that AM RT'd it has sent it on to shannen doherty. You just can not make this shit up.

You kids keep it down in here or you're sleeping in my closet again!

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Wait, what? What did she tweet?

i'm going to have to see a screenshot of this shit. this thread is turning into the damn twins thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Pajamas View Post
    You kids keep it down in here or you're sleeping in my closet again!

If Dylan Mckay gets involved, we're all in trouble.

In a comment someone told her to contact Ann Rule, the true crime writer. Maybe she thought Alyssa Milano, tv actress was close enough.

Hi I'm new here, and this may have been said before but the amitriptyline and nortriptyline are warned against use for people under the age of 24 due to an increased risk of suicide. Two medicines prescribed, and if Toni's story is true then these would have been given to her when she was 18. With all the stalking she seems to have done to her daughter I would have thought she would have read the warning labels.

Also, why was she posting on FB the day after her daughter died, I'm a mom and I'm not sure I could function if something like this happened to my kid, much less post on FB? Has anyone ever asked her that?

In response to posting the day after your child dies, I couldn't do it, either. I would not be functioning in any capacity but then again, everyone handles it differently. A friend of mine lost her daughter a few weeks ago and was posting on fb the next day sharing her news/grief.

wait wtf? alyssa milano what?

Thread Information