Page 572 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 672 1072 ... LastLast
Results 14,276 to 14,300 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Didnt the dumb chick realize this was probably going to happen?

Alleged Bieber Sexual Tryst Could Be Probed as Crime

Bieber was a minor at the time of the alleged sexual encounter.

LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- The woman who claims teen singer Justin Bieber fathered her baby could soon be in legal trouble herself, if her story is true.

20-year-old Mariah Yeater filed a paternity suit and is seeking child support from Bieber, who is now 17 years old.

Yeater claims she and Bieber had a brief sexual encounter after one of his concerts at Staples Center in October 2010.

She says she gave birth a son in July, and she believes Bieber is the father, since she did not have sex with any other men at that time.

While no crime has been reported, the LAPD could open an investigation into the alleged incident, since Bieber was only 16 at the time. Yeater had just turned 19.

In California, it is illegal to have sex with someone under the age of 18. If the person is more than three years older than the minor, it is a misdemeanor, punishable by one year in jail.

Bieber denies having sex with Yeater and says he is not the child's father.

Yeater is asking Bieber to submit to a paternity test. A hearing in the case is scheduled for December 15.

Bieber has been dating 19-year-old actress Selena Gomez since December 2010.

Of course, they have to scare her back. I am going to love being right when it comes out Beiber has at least one nut and a infant.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

hmm justin's saying he never even met her.

'I never met the woman': Justin Bieber hits out at love child allegations in TV appearance

Justin Bieber has spoken for the first time about allegations he fathered a fan's four-month-old child.

Mariah Yeater, 20, claims in court filings that the star father her son Tristyn during a 30-second sex session in a bathroom backstage after one of his shows.

She now wants to force the 17-year-old to take a DNA test and pay up to $260,000 in monthly child support.

'I would just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true,' he told the Today Show.

'I know that I'm going to be a target but I'm never going to be a victim.'

He continued: 'I think it's crazy because every night after the show I'm gone, right from the stage to my car so it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations but to set the record straight, none of it is true.'

When host Matt Lauer asked if he had met Mariah, he said: 'Never met the woman.'

Despite the allegations, the Today set was swamped with excited fans, some who had lined up the night before to get a glimpse of the star.

Justin, who is dating popstar Selena Gomez, smiled happily and signed autographs for the crowd.

And he was obviously please with how his side of the story came across.

The star tweeted soon after his appearance saying: 'Thanks for letting me set the record straight. what is real are my fans...this album...and this charity work. see u guys the 23rd.'

Still, Yeater now faces a possible investigation for 'statutory rape' because singer was under age at the time she claimed they had sex.

Yesterday, a Los Angeles police commander said that his department may look into the allegations.

The law states any person 'who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is guilty of a misdemeanor.'

At the time of the alleged encounter, Yeater had only just turned 19.

According to Associated Press, Cmdr. Andrew Smith said that no report has yet been taken about the incident, which allegedly occurred last October at the Staples Centre.

But that doesn't mean police won't take action, given that it's been reported that Yeater is filing a paternity suit against the young pop star.

It has also emerged that she considered giving the boy up for adoption before instead going public with her Bieber bombshell.

'She didn't know if she was going to keep him,' said Samra Fae Stepper, a relative who looked after Yeater for several months during her pregnancy.

'We kept asking about the father, but I didn't press it.'

Stepper's mother, Frances Wilson, said: 'I did ask her if she was going to keep the baby. She said she didn't know.

'I don't think she knew until almost when the baby was born.'

Wilson said Yeater had told her, 'I'm pretty sure I know who he is,' referring to the father. 'But she said she wasn't going to tell him.'

Yeater's stepfather, Anthony Simeonoff, only found out news of the baby's supposed dad this Thursday after friends at his local club read the headlines.

'I'm still in shock,' Simeonoff said, adding that he believes Yeater. 'I love my grandson. If it's real or not, I love my grandson.'

Meanwhile, The New York Post reports that Yeater was arrested in Las Vegas less than two months after getting knocked up.

Records state that on December 21, 2010, Yeater committed battery by 'slapping' a man in the face and later pleaded not guilty.

On June 16, Yeater's lawyer asked for a continuance, noting she lived out of state and was 'under doctor's orders not to travel due to high-risk pregnancy.'

Yeater, from California, claimed in an affidavit that a security guard working for Bieber approached her and ‘asked if I wanted to meet Justin Bieber’ before shepherding her backstage.

‘After waiting for a short period of time with several young women, Justin Bieber appeared and engaged me in conversation,’ Yeater reportedly said.

‘Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone.

‘I agreed… and on the walk to a private area, he told me he wanted to make love to me and this was going to be his first time.

She said he led her to a bathroom where ‘immediately his personality changed drastically’.

She allegedly claimed: ‘He began touching me ... at the time I asked him to put a condom on for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to.’

Meanwhile, pictures of Mariah have emerged that show off her tattoos, piercings and her willingness to strip off.

She is seen showing off her nose and lip piercings in one shot while in another she shows off two star tattoos on her pelvis.

She is seen in another shot cupping her breasts showing off her naval piercing and her tattoos below her waistline.

In more revealing images she shows off two bow tattoos on her back, while she is seen in another picture make a rude gesture into the camera.

The new pictures also show Ms Yeater’s playful side as she poses showing off the peace sign while her face is wrapped up in cello tape.

Bieber's fans who are known as Beliebers have reacted badly to the news and Yeater has been the subject of death threats from fans.

One fan on Twitter posted: 'I could kill this b****, really she messes with my baby!!! SHE IS SOOO DEAD.'

Mariah's grandfather has also spoken out.

Eddie Markouse has told The New York Daily News that Mariah is a 'honest, good person'.

'I don't know the whole story. But, from what I understood, she met him at a concert and he sent two security guards down off of the state to bring her backstage to meet him,' Markhouse said.

'She's basically an honest good person. She's got a big heart. She's a good kid and she loves this baby.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...legations.html

I do see it being a fantasy made up in a young girls mind that some superstar would find a mutual attraction, seduce her back stage and kiss her tell her he'll make love to her. That shit doesnt actually happen that way

I would like to see these alleged pics of her tattooed pelvis

Ugh. Nevermind, i take it back

hmm he didn't meet her but he took a picture with her?

Yea i thought you or someone before had posted a pic of them together

She's pretty, but not "omg i want my security to drag her back stage so I can have my way with her" pretty

Do you have any idea how many people Justin Bieber poses for pictures with?

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Yea i thought you or someone before had posted a pic of them together

She's pretty, but not "omg i want my security to drag her back stage so I can have my way with her" pretty
    that's true she is pretty i'm sure he was like omg she's so hot i want to take her in the bathroom and bang her for 30 secs
    but if i was him i'd take the DNA to shut her up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    that's true she is pretty i'm sure he was like omg she's so hot i want to take her in the bathroom and bang her for 30 secs
    but if i was him i'd take the DNA to shut her up.
    Ermm hermm.

The fact is, she went to the courts to get a paternity test as well as sue for child support. Sure, she could be lying in which case I am sure there are reprecautions for that, but isn't it interesting when usually completely false tales have been shut the fuck down with a slander suit, this one is being 'ignored' by Justin (supposedly).

she reminds me of a mdser, lookswise, in the pic of her and JB. hrrrmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Also, you guys suck for calling Selena a lezzy. Just because she likes girlyboys.

He's not doing it for the same reason all celebs would be advised by their lawyers not to. It would open them up to being barraged nonstop by crazy people and their claims.

Well, he can't completely ignore it. There will have to be a DNA test at some point.

Only if she sues him for child support.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Only if she sues him for child support.
    But she is..

It has to be court-ordered. Again, celebrities will deal with every human who poses for them asking for money if cases like this all easily get orders for a semen sample.

Wasn't Marie Osmond's son that suicided gay too?

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    One fan on Twitter posted: 'I could kill this b****, really she messes with my baby!!! SHE IS SOOO DEAD.'
    LOL. Oh brother.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    Wasn't Marie Osmond's son that suicided gay too?
    I think it was speculated.

I still want this baby to be Beiber's. I just love the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I think it was speculated.

I still want this baby to be Beiber's. I just love the drama.
    I don't want it to be his baby, then I'm gonna have to buy Lil Bit a new backpack

Thread Information