Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    What exactly has he done that makes them believe he's "obsessed" do we know?
    "Obsessively calling and texting her in the last few months of her life."

I don't think the police would just go with that if they didn't have Julie's cell phone records and texts to back it up. You don't take the family's word on something like that before making a statement to that effect. They're not gonna say he's obsessed if the affection or whatever was mutual.

Too bad ol' Bill deleted his Facebook. I would be interested to see whether they were friends. And since I'm now stalking the stalker, I wonder why I don't see any pictures of him. You know, since he was her entire world for six years.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, but it's her old house that he's driving by. The one she lived in when they were together. According to him the Family now lives somewhere new. I would think that if he were trying to somehow get a kick out of besting the Family by driving by their house with her in the car that he'd opt for where they live now. I don't know. I just know that it seems like the Family, Dick Tips and the Police all have a hard on for him and that it would be rather difficult to pull off being in possesion of a body while under that scrutiny. It definitely makes for a more interesting story, but doesn't seem realistic to me.

I could be wrong.
    But I mean, stalkers do things that most people would find unrealistic. They're obsessed; they find a way. (See also: Jodi Arias writing letters to Travis's grandmother and calling the detective to offer assistance and attending the memorial).

I believe the police have ruled out simple error even if they haven't made a public statement to that effect.

And I'm sticking to my theory that this guy bribed Dick Tips for access to the body, then buried her somewhere that had special meaning to them at some point.
    Last edited by songbirdsong; 10-20-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information