Page 1346 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 346 846 1246 1296 1336 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1356 1396 1446 ... LastLast
Results 33,626 to 33,650 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    Our gas bill doubled. I opened it up and last month we paid like $117 and then all of a sudden it was $230 and my pap accused me of not paying it. We're on a budget saver and they said because last winter we used a lot of heat that they had to up the bill for the month to cover it.
    Yeah, you gotta be careful with the budget billing in that regard, we did that at our old house and when we moved we had to pay an extra $370 on top of our bill to close that acct and open the new one at the new house. That kinda sucked.

And you guys have quarterly water bills? We have monthly and it's like $75/month with sewer/trash/recycling services too

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Yeah, you gotta be careful with the budget billing in that regard, we did that at our old house and when we moved we had to pay an extra $370 on top of our bill to close that acct and open the new one at the new house. That kinda sucked.

And you guys have quarterly water bills? We have monthly and it's like $75/month with sewer/trash/recycling services too
    If we got it monthly it'd be like $60. But I pay an assload in taxes, which includes trash/recycling. My taxes this year are over $4k.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Our bill is monthly and it stays about the same monthly just that one bill all of a sudden went up. They said it was because we used a lot of heat last year and my grandparents are on blood thinners and would turn the heat up to 80. We also have those companies here that are like switch to us for a lower rate. I can't think of what they're called. When my pap called they said that company has a higher rate then the actual company so that didn't help us either. They call or knock on the door and are like our rate is 7 and the company's is 9 but it only lasts for a month or two and then they shoot it up super high. So the company put us on their rate and we're never changing it.

Our sewage is separate but only like $10 a month. I get that bill emailed to me and somehow always delete it and it still said we only owed $10. I finally just put it on auto and waiting for them to take $50.

Our heat/AC bill was $500 before we got on even billing. Now it's about $250 a month.

Our garbage bill is $70. It's $20 for the garbage $50 for recycling.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What would you do? I am on a local buy/trade page for the Fresno area and I come across a lady who is pregnant, smoking weed and drinking alcohol. This is all found out in only ONE minute of browsing her page GOD knows what else she is doing. With all the gangs and killings etc I am afraid if I report her there may be retaliation and I myself am 8 months pregnant. So the question is what would you do? My husband says call cps but I honestly don't believe anything is 100% anonymous in this day and age....

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Our heat/AC bill was $500 before we got on even billing. Now it's about $250 a month.

Oh wow we would have been homeless if our bills were that high. My grandparents are on a fixed income and I help out when I can but I was part time, to no job, and now I'm full time and still struggling to get paid.

We get free recycling. My one uncle had a limit on how much trash they could throw away or they'd have to pay more. He just moved into that house and was doing a lot of work on it and would have to much and would bring it here when he would visit since we don't have a limit.

We don't bother attempting to recycle because the homeless come and knock over the cans and steal all the recycling anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    We don't bother attempting to recycle because the homeless come and knock over the cans and steal all the recycling anyway
    So they can return it themselves and get money?

Those fucking animals - better throw that shit in the garbage! Aint no homeless takin my recyclables!

What would you do? I am on a local buy/trade page for the Fresno area and I come across a lady who is pregnant, smoking weed and drinking alcohol. This is all found out in only ONE minute of browsing her page GOD knows what else she is doing. With all the gangs and killings etc I am afraid if I report her there may be retaliation and I myself am 8 months pregnant. So the question is what would you do? My husband says call cps but I honestly don't believe anything is 100% anonymous in this day and age....
    How bored are you?? Mind your own damn business. When/if she has the baby, the hospital will do what needs to be done IF she's in as bad of shape as browsing her "page" suggests.
    Last edited by Shins; 08-18-2015 at 11:24 AM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I disagree. I say report her Cat. And shit, why do it anonymously?? Those lowlifes won't be able to find you. Let them know you disagree with their lifestyle, that you are the one that reported them, oh and last but not least, your address.

Yeah, do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

I know you said in rep that your water was quarterly, but are these charges monthly?? That's insane. I have a lot of family in Ohio (Columbus/Cleveland/Champion) and they don't have bills like this.

I disagree. I say report her Cat. And shit, why do it anonymously?? Those lowlifes won't be able to find you. Let them know you disagree with their lifestyle, that you are the one that reported them, oh and last but not least, your address.

Yeah, do that.
    Are you serious? She's considering calling CPS over something she saw online. She has no real actual idea wtf she's talking about, and she has no actual knowledge of this persons actual "abuse". I literally know dozens of people who consumed alcohol while pregnant, sometimes weekly. And I know people who smoked cigarettes through the whole pregnancy, which to me is worse than pot.

If someone called CPS on me because they saw me drinking a glass of wine while pregnant I would go fucking nuts. She doesn't know this person.

Nuts. Totally fucking nuts.
    Last edited by Shins; 08-18-2015 at 11:32 AM.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shins again.
    Why is there a limit?!

Allow me to clarify.

With all the gangs and killings etc I am afraid if I report her there may be retaliation

Yeah, do that.

Oh...

Pardon me.

I see what you did there.

Back in my hole now.

I mean honestly, it's shit like that that makes me believe she cannot be a real person. Like, not in real life.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    How bored are you?? Mind your own damn business. When/if she has the baby, the hospital will do what needs to be done IF she's in as bad of shape as browsing her "page" suggests.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Or get a job. Or get a hobby. I'm hysterical at how stupid that is.

AND

SHE WONT PUT RECYCLABLES OUT TO BE REMOVED BY RECYCLING BECAUSE HOMELESS PEOPLE REMOVE HER RECYCLING.

Thank you, Kat. You make me feel better about being me every day.

I swear to god I get dumber and dumber by some of the shit I read here

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Unlessyou're in front of an AC, you will die.
    Pfffffttttt it was 117 here last Friday.

It's garbage to you. Let the homeless people have it if they want it.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I saw a girl smoking while pregnant on a sidewalk. I did nothing. I was driving by. And it was a cigarette. As fucked up as that may be, its her choice.

I do like deb's idea though.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Pfffffttttt it was 117 here last Friday.

It's garbage to you. Let the homeless people have it if they want it.
    Homeless people are maniacal serial killers, duh. You don't encourage them. They're like stray cats. If you feed them, they'll keep coming back and will eventually kill your entire family and eat their intestines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Homeless people are maniacal serial killers, duh. You don't encourage them. They're like stray cats. If you feed them, they'll keep coming back and will eventually kill your entire family and eat their intestines.
    Oh yeah, I forgot.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

i can't get in to see my old neurologist until november 23rd. more than three months from now.

so i guess i'll just flunk out of nursing school if i continue with these chronic migraines.

Seriously you guys are just fucking evil human beings.
    Let her smoke pot and drink and kill her baby and call me out?

Wow, wow, wow just WOW.
    HAD ANYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD MADE THIS POST
    there would be an outpouring of advice.
    I say it and it's hope you get what's coming to you.

Fuck you all

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Seriously you guys are just fucking evil human beings.
    Let her smoke pot and drink and kill her baby and call me out?

Wow, wow, wow just WOW.
    HAD ANYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD MADE THIS POST
    there would be an outpouring of advice.
    I say it and it's hope you get what's coming to you.

Fuck you all
    YOU DONT KNOW HER YOU PSYCHO STALKER. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IF IT'S TRUE. GET A FUCKING LIFE.

We've discussed drinking and smoking while pregnant AT LENGTH on this board. I'm pretty fucking sure YOU were involved in those conversations, too. You already know what we would say. Shut your dumb whore mouth and go into labor already.

I hope you share my smite with everyone, too.

Thread Information