Page 1329 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 329 829 1229 1279 1319 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1339 1379 1429 ... LastLast
Results 33,201 to 33,225 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I want to move sooo badly. I STILL live in north park, san diego and it is sooo annoying. I want something quite, but not too white. Haha. Still in the city, but just... quiet. I have grown old. :(
    I moved from Michigan to Arkansas a little more than 3 years ago, and have moved like 4 or 5 times since then in the same state. We just moved into our house in November and I told my husband the only way I'll move again is if the place has a pool.

This move is to move my mom here from Michigan. She's on disability and has lost her freaking mind recently, so I'd rather her by me to not make my siblings deal with her. Plus, there's 500 ft of snow in MI and she has horrible balance and refuses to use a cane and ends up falling a lot when she has to go places in winter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I just can not get in the Nutella wagon. It's ok, but I don't get it.

But it's the consistency of peanut butter and I hate peanut butter, so...
    I never could. First hazelnuts not my fave. I am a chocoholic but no nuts. I do wanna try coconut butter. I just ain't willing to pay $7 or $8 for a jar.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    Vegemite is my main food group. I'm pretty sure the only reason people like vegemite is because we're fed it from a young age. I've been giving it to my kids since they were not much older than 6 months old, which is pretty standard. I find that people that aren't used to eating it put waaaaaay too much on, which is gross.

Vegemite chocolate tho is the worst thing ever invented and makes me angry.
    Never tried it, but heard of it in a song,....

"Buying bread from a man in Brussels
    He was six foot four and full of muscle
    I said, 'Do you speak-a my language?'
    He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich
    And he said:

"I come from a land down under
    Where beer does flow and men chunder
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder
    You better run, you better take cover."
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 07-11-2015 at 07:46 AM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I LOVE nutella, but am pretty good at controlling my intake so it's a non issue. I love that I love it. I wish I liked vegemite/marmite, but nope.
    Hey, I don't blame you. I'm not a common case for not really liking nutella or peanut butter.

What is vegemite? What does it taste like? For some reason I imagine it tastes like caviar.

btw - welcome back.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Shins, I hate peanut butter. I hate the way it smells. Nothing pisses me off worse than grabbing homemade fudge and taking a big bite only to discover its freakin' peanut butter fudge.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Shins, I hate peanut butter. I hate the way it smells. Nothing pisses me off worse than grabbing homemade fudge and taking a big bite only to discover its freakin' peanut butter fudge.
    OMG this exact thing happened to me last weekend when we got home from Mackinac Island. Asshole bought peanut butter cup fudge.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    This girl I knew just got her first tattoo. A semi colon. The dumb bitch didn't even know what it meant, she just thought it looked cool. It's sad when people had to explain it to her on facebook.
    All I've seen on facebook the past week or so is an article on that. How'd she miss it?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    It annoys me that I carry all stress in my stomach. I fucking hate breakups, but not as much as I hate what it's doing to my stomach.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    It annoys me that I carry all stress in my stomach. I fucking hate breakups, but not as much as I hate what it's doing to my stomach.
    uh oh, what happened?
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    All I've seen on facebook the past week or so is an article on that. How'd she miss it?

That's what I couldn't figure out. I thought she was joking at first but it became clear she wasn't. She didn't know what it meant.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    uh oh, what happened?
    See the last couple pages of dttmmh. Short version? He's an asshole who picks me up and puts me back down when he sees fit all the the while telling me he loves me and making plans for the future. I'm angry but I can't stop crying either. Today has been the worst day so far.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    That's what I couldn't figure out. I thought she was joking at first but it became clear she wasn't. She didn't know what it meant.
    wait, what does it mean...I think I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    wait, what does it mean...I think I missed something.
    An author puts a semicolon when a sentence should end but keeps it going. So suicide survivors and such get a semicolon to mean that life isn't over and to keep going.

I had to Google. I didn't knew what the hell it meant except winking eyes.

An author puts a semicolon when a sentence should end but keeps it going. So suicide survivors and such get a semicolon to mean that life isn't over and to keep going.
    I didn't know that. This wasn't discussed in The Elements of Style.

oooh. I knew what it meant in writing, but not the suicide part. Thanks Ashley!

I didn't even know how to use it in writing until I read that article that explained it. I think it's really cute but not for me.

I'm pretty sure Frito Lay set out to torture people with these Dortios Roulette chips. Fucking hell, they are so spicy I'm crying.

See the last couple pages of dttmmh. Short version? He's an asshole who picks me up and puts me back down when he sees fit all the the while telling me he loves me and making plans for the future. I'm angry but I can't stop crying either. Today has been the worst day so far.
    Where is he right now, UN? Headed to A School?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Yes, nestle.

Breaking news a prisoner escaped from a hospital that's like 15-20 mins from me. I'm annoyed that they don't say male or female or how dangerous this person is just says an escaped prisoner. Is it just a DUI or on trail for murder. Doesn't matter to me cause they'll probably be caught before they reach my area but I still want to know!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Breaking news a prisoner escaped from a hospital that's like 15-20 mins from me. I'm annoyed that they don't say male or female or how dangerous this person is just says an escaped prisoner. Is it just a DUI or on trail for murder. Doesn't matter to me cause they'll probably be caught before they reach my area but I still want to know!
    Someone escaped a prison when I was like 7 while I Was staying at my friends dad's with her. scary as hell when I was that young, but the parents didn't seem to care and acted like it was a normal happening around there.

One day I went to pick my kid up from the garden and they told us that the school is on lockdown. They made all of the parents leave and about two hours later we got an automated call to come pick our kids. I talked to my son's teacher and she told us that somebody had escaped from the hospital up the street and was running Naked through the school. The next day I check every news outlet every newspaper every newscast every news blog and I couldn't find anything about it. I fricken know something happened there were like 7 cop cars there. So annoying!!

I once got called to pick up my son from pre-school, it was barely snowing, but they were closing the school because of snow. (remember, I'm from MI...we get pounded with snow, it barely means anything to me) I get to the school and they have the kids in a dark classroom in the middle of the building, as if it was a tornado or something. I hear people talking about how they heard we're gonna get an inch of snow or something like that...maybe a few inches. I was just laughing like "okay, guys....you'll be fine." I go to dollar general to pick up toilet paper and milk, something we REALLY needed. it was packed and took me an hr to get out with 2 things. Still hearing people flipping out about how bad it was snowing outside and blah blah blah. it was like the equivalent of sprinkling, basically. If was a Friday-nothing happened until Saturday night. it was an inch of ice, which made more sense than flipping out about snow.

People in Arkansas are weird about snow lol

We get hail maybe once every 10 years, no snow ever but I am only about an hour from Yosimite so if I wanted to go see the snow I could though shaver Lake is just as beautiful and a lot less crowded

Thread Information