Page 1286 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 286 786 1186 1236 1276 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1296 1336 1386 ... LastLast
Results 32,126 to 32,150 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

And sorry for the double post, but Kath...it obvious - veggie tacos. Its the way forward.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I love Shins.

Well my alcohol did me dirty and now I have a hangover with serious cramps. And what's worse is I plan on doing the same thing tonight. So I suppose the existence of hangovers is my DTTAM.

Oh UN...should have listened to me about the water

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    And sorry for the double post, but Kath...it obvious - veggie tacos. Its the way forward.
    I am doing kinda a tex mex bowl thing. I will post pictures of it in the food area when it's done I'm a vegetarian but my children husband demand meat LOL

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

After a morning of taking the baby to the airport to watch planes take off going grocery shopping getting home getting dinner started getting her in bed to nap I sit down with half of an everything bagel the cat comes and sniffs it gets some kind of seed up his nose maybe a poppyseed I'm not sure and sneezes on my bagel ... But I still really want my bagel and I don't want to get up and make another bagel considers just dabbing with a napkin and going on LOL

Let's see.

Today I woke up. I brushed my teeth. I combed my hair. Pulled my hair up in a pony tail. Went and fixed something to drink. Set there and wondered what to do next. Oh I know......I decided to start a load of clothes. I put my POD in and wondered, should I do white or darks first. Decided on darks. I then sorted and started a load.

I got on MDS for awhile, then the grandson woke up. I changed his diaper.

To be contained later......maybe I'll post a picture of my laundry piles.

Props for sorting colors and darks, I have no patients for such things I would love to see your piles of laundry!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I love Shins.

Well my alcohol did me dirty and now I have a hangover with serious cramps. And what's worse is I plan on doing the same thing tonight. So I suppose the existence of hangovers is my DTTAM.
    Coconut Water. Works wonders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Let's see.

I got up and said hi to the cat. He rolls over so cute in the morning when I come upstairs. I washed my hair in the sink today because it's hella hard to manage the cast quickly in the morning. My daughter helped me to do my hair. Changed clothes three times. It's snowing and I wanted to be warm but I had to find long sleeves that fit over my clunky broken arm. Went to the corner store and got gas. It is supposed to snow more so I don't want to be stuck outside tomorrow morning. Brrrrrrrrrr. Got coffee, too. I love my coffee! Drove to work and had a granola bar. Then I got on MDS.

The rest of the day has been pretty busy! Work, work, work.

Oh, and here is my new cast.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

You're in a cast right at the start of summer.

That shit would annoy me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Let's see.

I got up and said hi to the cat. He rolls over so cute in the morning when I come upstairs. I washed my hair in the sink today because it's hella hard to manage the cast quickly in the morning. My daughter helped me to do my hair. Changed clothes three times. It's snowing and I wanted to be warm but I had to find long sleeves that fit over my clunky broken arm. Went to the corner store and got gas. It is supposed to snow more so I don't want to be stuck outside tomorrow morning. Brrrrrrrrrr. Got coffee, too. I love my coffee! Drove to work and had a granola bar. Then I got on MDS.

The rest of the day has been pretty busy! Work, work, work.

Oh, and here is my new cast.

I've seen some kids in casts recently and they really gotten a lot cooler than when I was a kid LOL hot pink some purples and greens. See isn't life so much better now that we're all sharing our useless days LOL we are bonding ladies hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

Me too. It's not even mine and my arm is itching.

Where's the wire clothes hanger?

I don't think you could even find a wire hanger in America anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I don't think you could even find a wire hanger in America anymore

Sure you can ... I buy them at Walmart a couple times a year when I'm selling clothes at consignment sales (can't get them at Target, though).

DTTAM:

If I have to listen to my son say "Uptown, funk you up" one more time today, I'm going to funk something up. He's said it at least 500 times since I picked him up from school, for funk's sake!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Maybe it's a California thing I never see them then again a lot of towns here are banning plastic bags and a lot of other things

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Sure you can ... I buy them at Walmart a couple times a year when I'm selling clothes at consignment sales (can't get them at Target, though).

DTTAM:

If I have to listen to my son say "Uptown, funk you up" one more time today, I'm going to funk something up. He's said it at least 500 times since I picked him up from school, for funk's sake!
    Dry cleaner services still use them, too. My daughter always says "up down, funk you up." first slow, then really fast lol

It's like 75 degrees out, my air seems like it's barely working because my head is sweaty....I am contemplating shaving all my hair off, even though I've decided to grow it out within the last 6ish months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Let's see....I got up at 5am this morning. My dogs were sleeping on the bed and providing me about 6" of space before falling on the floor. I did the 3 S's then proceeded to warm up the Keurig with my favorite cup of coffee, the San Francisco Dark Roast from Costco. I went into my spare bedroom to get food for the dogs and put it in their bowls. I fed the dogs, then went outside on the patio with my cup of coffee and had approximately 2 cigarettes. My wife was up already and was enjoying her coffee and cigarettes. We talked for a little bit about her previous day because I don't see her much on Wednesday's due to bowling. After finishing my coffee, I kissed my wife goodbye, petted the dogs on their heads and left for work. I must have been into my car ride for about 5 minutes before I realized that I was listening to a rerun of the previous day's Howard Stern show on Siriusxm. I changed the channel to Faction. Before I knew it, I was at work. I've been working all day and I think I'll go home soon. I think it's beer-thirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Let's see....I got up at 5am this morning. My dogs were sleeping on the bed and providing me about 6" of space before falling on the floor. I did the 3 S's then proceeded to warm up the Keurig with my favorite cup of coffee, the San Francisco Dark Roast from Costco. I went into my spare bedroom to get food for the dogs and put it in their bowls. I fed the dogs, then went outside on the patio with my cup of coffee and had approximately 2 cigarettes. My wife was up already and was enjoying her coffee and cigarettes. We talked for a little bit about her previous day because I don't see her much on Wednesday's due to bowling. After finishing my coffee, I kissed my wife goodbye, petted the dogs on their heads and left for work. I must have been into my car ride for about 5 minutes before I realized that I was listening to a rerun of the previous day's Howard Stern show on Siriusxm. I changed the channel to Faction. Before I knew it, I was at work. I've been working all day and I think I'll go home soon. I think it's beer-thirty.
    Sounds like a nice boring day I love it when my days are nice and boring! No surprises, no weird bangs from the heater or a click in the car. Awe yes, normalcy is a blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

I'm pretty much losing my mind, but it's an occasional thing.

The first cast was way too tight, so this new one almost feels like a blessing now.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Gosh, you guys are so interesting. I could never top that. No one would want to film my life for a reality show like they would for you guys.

It's funny cause it's so damn true, but I am now oblivious to it and loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Me too. It's not even mine and my arm is itching.

Where's the wire clothes hanger?
    I'm using a letter opener. Ya know, in case I want to stab anyone to death when I'm done scratching.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Unlike others, I'll give you the cliff notes. Woke up, cleaned my dog's wound, gave meds, did billing and finances, picked up dog poo and kitty litter and puke, walked ten miles, still walking, will clean my house, will go back out and walk some more, pick up more poop, pray my car doesn't break down, rinse and repeat.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Me and my fianc? got silk sheets as a wedding gift. Our comforter slipped off the bed about ten times last night. My cat likes to come in and jump on the bed starting at 3 am, meowing and wanting attention. This morning she burst through the door, jump on the bed and lost her footing and flew into the wall. I feel bad for laughing but it was kind of funny.

I got up in the morning and went to go to my first visit. I parked on the street because I went to work before my fianc?. My neighbor caught me walking to my car, and talked to me for 20 minutes. The whole 20 minutes I was saying "I have to go" but he wouldn't stop talking. I was late for the visit When I finally got there, I spent an hour and half trying to give a cat her meds, and finally tricked her into getting them. I literally chased her all over the house. I then went to 2 more visits and came home. I got on MDS and did a bunch of chores throughout the day. The End.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Me and my fianc? got silk sheets as a wedding gift. Our comforter slipped off the bed about ten times last night. My cat likes to come in and jump on the bed starting at 3 am, meowing and wanting attention. This morning she burst through the door, jump on the bed and lost her footing and flew into the wall. I feel bad for laughing but it was kind of funny.
    You now have a cat proof bed!

Well at least now I know that none of us live any kind of exciting lives LOL

Thread Information