Page 1061 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 61 561 961 1011 1051 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1071 ... LastLast
Results 26,501 to 26,525 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

well, she's mentally ill. HOW HILARIOUS.

So there is a police report floating around that states the parents of the underage females Josh Duggar molested were Michelle and Bob Duggar. So he molested his sisters. It wasn't the ones closest to him in age, it was the little ones, like under 6.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I thought that had been widely reported already?

It was, like, literally all of his sisters minus one or so.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Yeah but if we are talking pre pubescent kids( which could have gone either way with 39579 kids in the house) we are talking far more damage, and a much higher certainty of recidivism. Thats real pedophilia. I hope he and the parents all spontaneously combust.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I thought that had been widely reported already?

It was, like, literally all of his sisters minus one or so.
    It probably already has. I'm always the last to know everything

I thought he was fooling around with his gf at the time, this is soooo much worse than I thought.

How was the fam able to keep it secret for 10 years?!?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

http://defamer.gawker.com/the-web-ha...did-1706258269

I doubt that they did.

The internet has gossiped about it for years.

I'd bet a million dollars that TLC knew and did nothing because fat pockets are paramount. They're only distancing themselves now because it's finally surpassed gossip and morphed into fact.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 05-24-2015 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Yeah but if we are talking pre pubescent kids( which could have gone either way with 39579 kids in the house) we are talking far more damage, and a much higher certainty of recidivism. Thats real pedophilia. I hope he and the parents all spontaneously combust.
    Ugh. I've been kind of trying to tell myself that if probably started as kids being curious and then somebody started to feel guilty or they got caught and with the totally backwards view of sex these people hold... You know, thinking it was somewhat innocent and that once he grew up he's not a threat to other kids. But if he as acting as a predator? Ugh Ugh Ugh. And of course these people have no respect for women so what do you expect?

But on the bright side there is this: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/mike...g-josh-duggar/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I saw where Honey Boo Boo's mom is trying to get in on the Duggar thing by threatening to sue if they don't cancel the show.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Now it's she'll sue if they don't put her show back on the air...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    They've already pulled the Show so Mama June better shut her whore trap.
    http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/05/22...tation-scandal
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

And isn't this precious? Check out the Home School curriculum they teach regarding sexual assault:
    http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politic...-abuse-images/

I thought they just pulled all episodes from airing, but they weren't cancelled yet and were debating on going on just without Josh....unless it's changed, I haven't really read about it just what I've seen here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

They'll cancel. If they don't there will be an uproar. TLC doesn't want the liability.

Mamma June has her strip club gig going on, she doesn't have time for the TLC thing.

http://gawker.com/the-duggar-homesch...sex-1706406324

The above link has more pages from the home school curriculum on sexual assault. It includes a hypothetical scenario of abuse by an older son in the family. It's spooky because it is so relevant to what happened in the duggar home. It could have been Josh's story. It was published in the 90's, so it can't be about Josh. When you read these things, keep in mind this is written for the victim. Blows my mind.

Mama June make me want to vomit everytime I see her nasty pedo lovin' ass. Most people would be ashamed and hide out. Not her, she's in the public every chance she gets.

She looks like one of those stinky woman who try to compensate for the fact they can't reach everything with a washcloth so they drown themselves in Vanilla Fields. Sorry but they just end up smellling like rank vaj pie...JMO

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Okay. So here's an excellent question. If it were a complete stranger that entered the Home and raped one of the children, would they still follow these teachings? Not report it to the Police and blame their little children of not dressing modestly enough? Or do these rules only apply to Church Elders and family members?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Okay. So here's an excellent question. If it were a complete stranger that entered the Home and raped one of the children, would they still follow these teachings? Not report it to the Police and blame their little children of not dressing modestly enough? Or do these rules only apply to Church Elders and family members?
    Is the stranger a liberal or a conservative? Or God forbid black?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Is the stranger a liberal or a conservative? Or God forbid black?

Good one Puzz....really really good one.

TLC'S CHILD MOLESTER PROBLEM
    The Duggar child molestation scandal is just the latest in a long line of incidents involving inappropriate behavior by a TLC star with a minor.
    -Here Comes Honey Boo Boo: The show was cancelled last year after photos emerged of star June Shannon, better known as Mama June, with her ex Mark McDaniel. McDaniel had just been released from jail at the time after serving time for molesting an 8-year-old girl. That girl was one of Shannon's daughters.
    -Sons of Guns: Gunsmith and former Marine Will Hayden was charged with raping a 12-year-old girl in 2014, forcing TLC to quickly cancel the reality show. That girl was revealed to be his own daughter, and shortly after his other daughter came forward she too had been raped by Hayden when she was 12-years-old. He is currently awaiting trial.
    -Cheer Perfection: Another reality the network had to cancel following a scandal, this time involving mother Andrea Clevenger who received two 10 year prison sentences when she was found guilty of having multiple sexual encounters with a boy in 2013 who was just 13.
    -Cake Boss: Remigio Gonzalez, who was married to the sister of the show's title character Buddy Valastro, received nine years in prison in 2012 after he sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl. While he did appear on that show, by the time these charges were brought against him he was no longer a character on the program.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3b8lpSwgt
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, yeah. That's what happens when you make trash television. One of the shows I worked on was a TLC show where the father of a character molested a child so they had to reshoot the episode he was supposed to be in.

I didn't realize what happened to the guy on Sons of Guns. TLC not doing too well in the pedo screening department.

The new Duggar defense that Josh defenders are using is that everyone upset by this is further hurting the girls by making them relive the days.
    Because these idiots seriously think these girls were given a fair voice. They were made from day one to hide it and pretend like it didn't happen, and uh... that's not how you address sexual abuse. Unless of course you raise your daughters to be man's property and a breeding cow.

Something has always had my eye on one of the older Duggar girls. She IMO is the prettiest, but she's always been much more meek and camera shy than the other girls, and she's not married off yet which really surprises me. I've always wondered if there was something going on with her.

Jana Duggar. The oldest girl, second oldest over all. Her younger sisters are courting and getting married and she's quiet as a peep.
    Last edited by Shins; 05-25-2015 at 02:46 PM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    The new Duggar defense that Josh defenders are using is that everyone upset by this is further hurting the girls by making them relive the days.
    Because these idiots seriously think these girls were given a fair voice. They were made from day one to hide it and pretend like it didn't happen, and uh... that's not how you address sexual abuse. Unless of course you raise your daughters to be man's property and a breeding cow.

Something has always had my eye on one of the older Duggar girls. She IMO is the prettiest, but she's always been much more meek and camera shy than the other girls, and she's not married off yet which really surprises me. I've always wondered if there was something going on with her.

Jana Duggar. The oldest girl, second oldest over all. Her younger sisters are courting and getting married and she's quiet as a peep.
    I think Jana is the prettiest one too. I'm so sick of seeing Jessa's face everywhere. She's such a narcisisst.

I really admire her for going a different route than her sisters. I think she helped deliver one of her sister's kids. Is she really dating Tim Tebow-or is that a rumor.

I'm seriously so pissed about this whole thing. This family has the nerve to pretend they are better than LGBT people. They are disgusting. People are pretty vocal of their disdain for them on their fb page. It's pretty funny.

It's not just LGBT though. They think they're better than everyone who does so much as wear a standard bathing suit.

Goes to show what happens when you suppress sex as reality and drape your daughters in floor length dresses.... reeealllyyy deters the "impure thoughts" and bad actions from predators...
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information