Thread: Lisa Williams (31) left a card and chocolates for her five children for Valentine's Day before setting fire to herself on a beach

Lisa Williams (31) left a card and chocolates for her five children for Valentine's Day before setting fire to herself on a beach

Tributes have been paid to a mother who left an emotional Valentine's Day card to her five children just days before she was found dead on a beach.
    Lisa Williams, 31, sent the card telling her children that she 'loves them with all her heart', before she was found badly burned at Newry beach in Anglesey, Wales.
    It's understood that Ms Williams was heartbroken after losing contact with her children.
    Loved ones have since left floral tributes to her close to the spot where she was found.
    One bouquet, which appeared to have been left by her father, read: 'Our Lisa Bach. You'll always be in our heart. Love you forever Dad and Rachel xxx.'
    The mother, who had recently separated from her husband, had posted the card on February 12, so that it would reach her 'famous five' in time for Valentine's Day.
    Enclosed with the heartfelt message to her family were five of their favourite chocolate bars and a necklace for her daughter, accompanied by a note that read: 'for when you are older.'
    Less than an hour before her death, she had also shared a picture of the package on her Facebook page.
    Ms Williams, from Llanfaethlu, wrote: 'I love you all with my Welsh heart, lovely Welsh (parcel), Valentine's treats and chocolate treats.
    'Will see you all soon I promise. Kind hands, kind feet, nice words and sharing is caring.'
    Another message in a floral tribute described Ms Williams as 'kind' with a 'cute smile'.
    It read: 'It's a big loss without you here with us all. Hard to believe that you're gone. You meant the world to us. I'll never forget that cute smile and how kind you were to us all.
    'There were a lot more things we wanted to do with you but you're in a better place now. Love you forever Lisa. Gone too soon.'
    Ms Williams' body was found by a security guard from Holyhead port in a shelter close to the beach, at around 10:40pm on Sunday.
    Police have said the death is not suspicious, but it is believed formal identification is yet to take place.
    It is understood an inquest is to be opened soon.
    A spokesman for North Wales Police said: 'At approximately 10.50pm yesterday, Sunday 12 February 2017, emergency services were alerted to the discovery of a woman's body on Newry Beach, Holyhead.
    'She was pronounced dead at the scene and whilst no formal identification has taken place officers believe she is a local woman and enquiries are underway to locate and inform her next of kin.
    'At this time the death is not being treated as suspicious, and the coroner for north-west Wales has been informed.'
    District Inspector Jason Higgins, at Llangefni Police Station, added: 'The lady, who we believe to be local, was pronounced dead at the scene and we are now in the process of locating and informing her family.
    'Our thoughts are with them at this very difficult time.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4YhVv6M42

Her FB - she was all about her kids. Ill make an article later

https://www.facebook.com/lisa.boylan.5

I can't.

And, c'mon. At least make a nice name tag for each bar of candy, right? To: From: Mom

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    No words on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    No words on this one.
    So sad

RIP Lisa
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

What an awful way to go, burning to death. I hope it was quick, for her sake. It's quite an unusual method.
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

RIP Lisa. My heart out to your kids, family and friends.

Am I missing something? She decided to flame herself on a holiday after leaving a generic card for her kids that says "I'll see you all soon". She sounds like a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Am I missing something? She decided to flame herself on a holiday after leaving a generic card for her kids that says "I'll see you all soon". She sounds like a cunt.
    She was recently separated but "was heartbroken at losing contact with her children," so I'm guessing she was deemed unfit. Drugs or mental illness, maybe?
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Defs missing something b

I think maybe this young woman suffered from a great lack of lithium; sad nonetheless

Rest in peace, Lisa Williams. Whatever demons led you to this beach, I hope that you're free now, and that someday, your children will understand.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Those poor kids; hard enough losing a parent, but then, to have to contemplate that manner of suicide...

I wonder if the kids ate the candy bars. Yup, that's exactly where my mind went on this one.

Killing herself with fire. how horrible. Its like she wanted to punish herself one last time. There are other, less painfull methods so i'm not sure why she decided to set herself ablaze. Sad and depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna_Tic View Post
    Killing herself with fire. how horrible. Its like she wanted to punish herself one last time. There are other, less painfull methods so i'm not sure why she decided to set herself ablaze. Sad and depressing.
    I agree with the punishing thing. I think setting yourself on fire always sounds like a very angry way to go.

i've read a similar story some weeks ago with a woman who killed herself with fire, her own son found her, badly burned but still alive ( she died anyway ) the son also had some nasty burns on his body because he tried to save his mother.

similar story:

Published: Jan 30, 2017 @ 1:00 AM

On Saturday, September 17, the Los Angeles County Fire Department along with the Glendora Police Department responded to what looks to be a suicide by burning.

The incident took place Saturday afternoon in the 300 block of West Juanita Avenue.

According to Glendora Detective Russell Ziino, a 59 year-old woman had possibly doused herself in lighter fluid. Her son who was home at the time, heard screaming and rushed outside to find her on fire in the backyard.

He attempted to put the flames out using his own body and suffered burns as well on his face and hands. A nearby neighbor called 911.

Both the son and mother were transported to Foothill Presbyterian Hospital immediately and later to County USC Medical Center.

Unfortunately, the woman died from her injuries the following day.

Glendora detectives are still investigating to determine if it was indeed a suicide.

Uh I think she was pretty obviously extremely depressed? I feel pretty bad for this woman.

It does sound like she was punishing herself. Otherwise why choose such a painful way too go out.

Reading through the FB comments some ppl said she went to visit her sister & when she came back the dad wouldn't let her see the kids. Had to be more to it than that. I mean, if that was true, all she had to do was take him to court for custody. I wonder why she didn't feel she could wait it out just a lil bit.
    Just sad all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    It does sound like she was punishing herself. Otherwise why choose such a painful way too go out.

Reading through the FB comments some ppl said she went to visit her sister & when she came back the dad wouldn't let her see the kids. Had to be more to it than that. I mean, if that was true, all she had to do was take him to court for custody. I wonder why she didn't feel she could wait it out just a lil bit.
    Just sad all the way around.
    Sometimes that is too much - put it this way; If someone is suffering from depression, even in a situational sense, it's hard enough getting out of bed, let alone the prospect of a drawn out 'battle' so to speak. Plus the extra stress of financials, the outcome, having to attend and continuously see the ex etc.. I can see how that would easily be too much to consider bearing. Also, if depressed, you generally have a very low self image - she may of even felt like she was making it 'easier' for the kids? We will never know, but I do know, that nothing is a 'just' with depression.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Sometimes that is too much - put it this way; If someone is suffering from depression, even in a situational sense, it's hard enough getting out of bed, let alone the prospect of a drawn out 'battle' so to speak. Plus the extra stress of financials, the outcome, having to attend and continuously see the ex etc.. I can see how that would easily be too much to consider bearing. Also, if depressed, you generally have a very low self image - she may of even felt like she was making it 'easier' for the kids? We will never know, but I do know, that nothing is a 'just' with depression.
    Right. You seriously never know the dynamics. She might have not only felt totally defeated/unable to do anything, but also powerless either due to her own mental health issues or potentially the mention from the other party about her mental health issues (using it as a leveraging move).

Suicidal people don't have the ability to apply logic or longevity to their situations because they are deeply depressed and mentally ill. They believe everyone will be better off without them.

Thread Information